- Text Size +

Her right hand slowly slipped down to her underwear and begun to caress her womanhood. She started in small circles then sped up as her slaves almost reached the sauce. They were not quite strong enough to overwhelm the other slave. She reached out with her left hand and gave the small group a little nudge. This only assisted temporarily and actually served more to distract the two slaves, rather than force them closer to the sauce. The single slave took the opportunity and struggled free from their grasp. Only to be met by the full force of her fingernail as she gave the struggling slave a flick to the head. It was a light flick for her, but enough to break his nose. His head bobbed dizzily and he staggered, the two slaves grabbed him again and he resumed his desperate struggle.

Lena gave him another flick. This one almost knocked him out, and her two slaves made more progress. The middle slave was weakly struggling now, as they turned him round and dipped him headfirst into the mayonnaise. One of them held his legs, the other clambered into the pot and jumped into the mayonnaise up to his waist to drag the slave into the pot. This turned Lena on even more. Her slaves were so keen to please her, that they would go to such lengths as to cover themselves in the very substance that would enhance their own flavour.

Her hand dived under her underpants so she could rub herself harder.

Once they had covered the pitiful slave entirely in mayonnaise the two slaves, themselves covered in mayonnaise, walked the weakly struggling man towards the edge of the table and towards Lena.

She sat, her hand rubbing her clitoris, looking down at the three tiny men, all panting and covered in sauce.

"Good boys!" she cooed. She leant forwards, lowering her huge head towards the men. The man in the middle suddenly started to struggle violently again. The two men started hitting him again.

"No, leave him this time," Lena demanded. With her free hand she pinned the tiny man’s arms to his chest with two fingers and allowed the two men to carry him on their shoulders towards her mouth.

She offered her open mouth to them, and her tongue came out to taste the feet of her slave. He looked down at the open mouth through the mayonnaise and screamed, shaking his head and rocking from side to side, but she held him in place and assisted the slaves in feeding him towards her mouth. She tasted the smooth mayonnaise on the tips of his wiggling feet and her mouth watered in anticipation.

She ran her tongue down his legs and finally allowed her lips to close around his legs below his knees. The tiny legs were still kicking as she clamped down on them and started to suck. The tiny body easily slid into her mouth and she finally felt the tiny fists beating against her lips.

In her impatience Lena tossed her head back and gulped on the solid writhing lump. Without a moment's hesitation the tiny slave slid down her throat, she could feel him kicking and screaming all the way down. She was slightly frustrated with herself. She had been planning all day to savour that moment and to tease him a little more, but she had lost her self-control.

The two remaining slaves looked up in eager anticipation, unable to mask their horror hoping that their ordeal would be over.

Lena sighed in pleasure and rubbed her bare stomach.

Lena gave them a sweet smile and lowered her face to eye level with the two tiny men. She eyed each one of them up slowly.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription