- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I post NSFW drawings to my Twitter, including some about this story:

https://twitter.com/M_Maecin



Gratuitous butt stuff, clean, but still, ye be warned.


My first week with Laura has been an unforgettable one for reasons good and bad. She doesn't love me, she made that clear from the start. Even in our quiet, intimate moments I can't deny the nature of our relationship. That being said I've finally felt warmth again, the feeling of care and comfort I had nearly forgotten. 

Every meal Laura makes she shares with me, when she's at work she keeps a direct line of communication open in case of emergency. At night we watch TV together, comfortably sprawled across the couch. I don't really care for the shows she likes, either this bi-weekly melodrama, a who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire knock off or endless nature documentaries, somehow always circling back to talking about polar bears.

All of that turns out to be really easy to tune out when you're snugly nestled in between two massive breasts or snoozing on the slowly rising and falling mound of her belly. She usually toys with me when we're idle like this, I'm still struggling to get used to being shifted and turned by her fingers as her thumb rubs my hair. It's the lap-cat experience, and I’m sure really isn't that bad once you learn to give up on agency.

Unfortunately, that's has been the hardest part for me. I've always been wilful, usually the one to make the call among my peers. I even moved out on my own as soon as I could because I craved independence, my parents were always pretty strict. I sometimes wonder by who’s rules they are living by right now, if they’re still alive. Certainly shrunken people could do worse than what I’ve got here.

It's different with Laura, she does treat me like an adult, when she's treating me like a person at least. With her it's the little things, the unspoken glances and the casual enforcement of her authority by the sheer size difference between us.  In conversation we'll almost seem equals, chatting about politics or our favourite Disney villains songs*, only for her to snatch me up mid-sentence and carry me of to some other room, continuing to chat while she does her hair, like I'm a damn cell phone.

When I asked if we could watch something that wasn't about polar bears she mumbled a quick "Nah." with a single shake of her head, which ended my input on that. I haven't told her that this dismissive treatment bothers me, mainly because I don't think she'd stop. After all, who consults a pet or favoured toy about anything.

Not that I haven't been able to enjoy being her toy, I was never much of a submissive but I think she's breaking my brain or something. At least in the heat of it being used feels... right, for lack of a better word. Almost like I was supposed to be this size. The first few days she was completely insatiable, I'd be shoved down her panties first thing in the morning. After some practice I managed to get her off twice just by licking her clitoris, all while she was getting ready for work. She'd give a quick rinse and put me back in my dollhouse with a few grams of snacks. Put on some fresh underwear since the other was thoroughly soaked by the time I was done, and skip out the door heading to work with a smile on her face.

She'd come home calling for me, wiggling out of her clothes as she took me into the shower, usually I'd be halfway inside her by the time she was drying of, coaxing movement from me by shifting her thick thighs around whatever part of me wasn't yet swallowed up by her sex. I quickly learned it was best for me to try and hold off on climaxing. The wet, sweltering darkness and overwhelming scent of her vagina were an intoxicating rush for my horny brain but quickly became a scary, squelching prison when clarity hit me. After a bit I am able to regain my drive, especially when being overwhelmed by her pheromones, but Laura doesn’t give me the time to recuperate. And despite all of that she kept insisting she was going easy on me.

 

Today was a Sunday, and she actually let me sleep in. Choosing a lazy day for both of us as we just kind of did our own thing around the house. She even skipped her morning coffee and laid around in her bed reading until well in the afternoon. Instead of cooking Laura ordered take-out today, and I have to say the charms of sushi are lost when you’re four inches tall and the slab of raw fish before you is about the size of your torso. I was able to pick out a few things I liked. Rice and soy sauce alone feels like eating dim sum at my size, add a few snippers of cucumber and a conservative slice of tuna and you’ve got a filling meal.

After dinner she began to liven up a bit, nightfall seemed to energise her. She quickly made it clear that I would not be having a day off from toy-duty, and that she had something special in mind for tonight. Mercifully she gave me some time for my food to settle, but when midnight approached she brought me to her room and told me to sit tight.

I waited for her on the bed, she took much longer in the shower than usual today. When she did finally emerge though she had a devilish grin on her face and actually took the time to dress in sexy lingerie, I could tell she was up to something.

"You're looking extra adorable tonight Taylor, I could just eat you up! ~In fact..." In one swift motion she snatched me up from the bed and brought me close to her mouth. "...I think I just might!"

She drew long and deliberate licks across my body. "Ah~ Ms. Laura... that feels great..." I moaned, her skilful tongue teasing me as it lapped me from head to groin.

“You like that? Not afraid that I'll really gobble you up sweetie?" She teased, pursing her lips and sliding me inside like a candy cane. I really did trust her by now, and mouth play had turned out to be a fascination of hers. However, I really don't know if I'll ever get rid of the primal fear response of being inside a giant mouth with rows of teeth each nearly the size of my head staring me down from all sides.

"Pust phay in phere pfor a phit!" She said with her mouth full, shuffling around and preparing something while I was forced to stare down her undulating throat.

When she finally spat me out into her hand, she held me up to a pitch black butt plug nearly as tall as me, and easily twice as wide. Tied around the base was some purple, rubbery cord. I just stared at it, trying to process what this meant.

"Good news baby! You get to go up my ass tonight!" She said with almost childish glee, like she was telling me we'd be going to Disneyland.

It took me another couple seconds before I was able to form a semi complete sentence. "Y...y- you're going to tie me up to that thing and..." 

"No silly, this lovely lil' stopper will be going in after you! We'll just tie this around your ankle so that I can fish you out when we're done. As much as I ~love the idea of having you up there all night, I can't promise it will be as clean as it is now in eight hours." She giggled excitedly, seemingly unbothered, or perhaps encouraged by my dead stare.

I knew she was into this of course, it was right there on her profile. Sooner or later I knew I'd have to deal with her other hole, but to have it thrust upon me this casually took me off guard. Surprisingly I actually worked up the courage to challenge her for once. "D...do we have to go this far right away? I know you like butt stuff but can't I just... eat you out or something? You know... to get me a little more used to it first?" I still phrased it as a question, not daring to outright refuse her.

"Oh come one, you've been deep in my pussy plenty of times already. This'll be no different, I even got you a lifeline!" She playfully dangled the cord in front of me, as if it was some amazing consideration I should be grateful for. "I'll tell you what though, having your tiny tongue go to town on my ass does sound like fun. ~And I'm in no rush." She leaned forward to kiss me. "After that though, I'm shoving you right up my butt."

I wasn't sure how to respond, Ms. Laura spoke in a way that booked no further argument, even if she wasn't so much bigger than me I doubt I would have been able to refuse her. She must've gotten tired of my stalling when she plopped herself down on her stomach, her monumental butt cheeks jiggling excitedly. "I'm ready for that rim job now, do your best little Taylor." She cooed as I was raised up and put on her shoulders, the sloped valley of her rear looming before me.

Ah fuck it, I've survived everything so far, and she promised to that she was clean. I paced down to the small of her back, the absolute size of her ass truly setting in as my calves struggled when I walked up it. The fabric of her thong disappeared ominously into her crack, and after I managed to scale her left butt cheek I realized I might need her help even reaching her hole.

"Uhm, Ms Laura..." I asked impotently. "Could you maybe... spread it apart for me? There’s no way I'm strong enough to push all that aside myself."

"Are you calling my ass fat Taylor?" She responded with a tone so serious I thought I actually made her upset for a moment, until she burst out laughing and obliged. "I'm kidding! Of course baby, here you go..." With one hand she pulled her right cheek to the side, still causing her whole ass to wobble as I struggled not to fall off -or in, immediately.

Looking down I was met with an admittedly beautiful sight. For some reason I didn't want her to know, but I'm a bit of an ass man and seeing her massive, puckered asshole winking at me, only slightly obscured by a thin string of fabric and the shadow of her cheeks... ...it did things to me. Finally she pulled her panties aside too, granting me unobstructed access to her most shameful of places.

I stepped over the precipice and deftly slid down into her ass, using my knees to prop open her soft flesh as I put my hands on either side of her hole. It was as clean as she'd told me, even when it winked open slightly I smelled nothing but her, it's all the assurance I needed. Slowly lowering my head I gave one prodding lick near the centre, and led it all the way up. I could practically see the sensation tingle up her spine as her whole body shuddered and a low gasp escaped her lips. Damn, she really does like butt stuff.

"Hmmm, that was new." She gestured for me to keep going. For several minutes I lapped at her ass, the taste of salt on my lips as beads of her perspiration were forming all around me. I stroked the grooves of her hole, my entire hand barely able to cup the tight muscles as I traced them all the way into the darkness below.

"Careful with your hands down there Taylor, she might just pull you in here and now, and then you won't have your little life-line."

Again I wasn’t sure if she was joking or not, but threaded more careful just to be sure. By now Laura had moved her free hand below her, and I could hear the slick noises of her touching herself behind me. We continued like this, working together to give her pleasure for some time. Until suddenly, without warning both her hands retreated, slamming her ass down on me and instantly trapping me in between.

"That was great, and I can promise you we'll do it again, but I think it's time we move on to the main event." She declared. My world shifted around as she changed her position, I was trapped there right up to her saliva coated asshole until finally the bedroom light pierced through again, she spread her ass causing me to drop from her taint onto the mattress, dropping off like a broken fridge magnet. She was laying on her back, the pillars of her ankles on either side of me.

Before I could regain my bearings I witnessed two of her now lubed up fingers delve up her ass.

"Ngh! You did a good job warming me up, usually two fingers right away is a bit much, ~I'll be ready for you soon." She said as she continued to loosen herself. She looked at me hungrily, a drop of saliva hanging from her mouth as she was already imagining me inside of her. "What do you think cutie, head- or feet first?"

Nothing can really prepare you for the question of in what orientation you'd like to be in to be shoved up another human being's rectum, so it took a bit for my brain to formulate a response. Laura was about to decide for me. "Ooh! If you go headfirst I can fuck myself with you a little, pushing you in and out by your little ankles until-" I quickly cut her off. "Feet first! ...I mean, uh... I'd prefer feet first Ms Laura."

"Hmm, as you wish. Tying the cord around your ankle might be a bit dangerous then, I'm pretty tight down there and I don't know if you'll have room to turn around when I'm pulling you out, any ideas?" With that she casually dropped me the safety cord as her fingers finally retreated. Her asshole, now loose, lubed and relaxed, loomed over me like the maw of a hungry predator.

I fiddled around with the cord for a bit, fashioning a harness of sorts, finally my years in the boy scouts were paying off. I tied the knot as well as I could, after doing a couple test pulls I was as confident as I was going to get for this. Her thumb and index finger grabbed me around the waist, deftly turning me sideways and lining me up with her hole, she wasn't going to stand on ceremony anymore.

"I'm not sure if you'll be able to hear me in there, but be sure to wriggle a lot okay?" My feet slipped inside her, the now familiar warmth of her insides clung to my body again. Though the soft, rubbery texture inside felt alien. She gave me another push and only now did I feel the powerful ring of muscles clamp around my hips.

I wasn’t freaking out yet, so there’s that. The pressure she applied on my shoulders lessened briefly, causing the hole that was by all rights supposed to push things out to yield its grip on me. She pushed again, clearly experienced at doing this kind of stuff. I shivered as in a single motion her sphincter rolled across my chest, greedily pulling me in up to my arms.

“Ah... Fuck... Taylor, I’ve been wanting to get you in there since day one. Now, reach up and stretch out your arms, I don’t want to hurt you.” She commanded, her breathing quick but controlled.

I did as she asked, her index finger loomed beside me and I reached out and grabbed it with both hands. She didn’t waste any more time, pushing it down on my head. A moment of resistance from her muscles sparked fear in me as the titanic woman was pressing down hard, with my fragile neck taking the strain. I didn’t need to endure it long however, her sphincter gave way and with a high pitched yelp she pushed me completely inside her. The difference between her ass and her pussy were immediately noticeable, clean as she was, the air was thick and musky, without the sensory assault of her juices this relatively muted environment felt a little uncanny, especially considering where I was.

What wasn’t mild was the pressure, the rhythmic flow of her walls constricted my every movement, seemingly unsure whether to try and push me out or knead me in. Her finger ultimately decided as Laura pushed it in up to her knuckle, leaving me in utter darkness as it retreated and she clenched her asshole tight.

“Oh my god... Ah- I... You’re really in there! Oh! I can... ~Mmm. I can feel you.” Laura squealed, talking in excited little bursts instead of full sentences. 

"I hope you can hang on for a while... I know I'll come fast but I won't stop at one. Gonna -ah! ...savour you."

Soon after I heard her start to moan, just fingering herself presumably. She'd clench her ass rhythmically and I had to learn quickly to take my breaths of stale air in between her constrictions. Combined with the sweltering heat and mental strain of knowing what I had been reduced to it turns out being a butt plug is a pretty rough job. Despite that my manhood stood at attention in moments, I'd like to think it's just the pulsing of warm slimy walls triggering a physical response that I had no control over, but part of me knows that isn't true. The part that has begun to associate humiliation with pleasure, this woman is using me as a god damn anal masturbation aid and I'm getting off on it.

A little bit into the ordeal she appeared to relax her muscles, allowing me to shift my position without having to fight for it. I soon learned why.

"Get ready down below!" Laura called out with an indignant giggle as the massive black plug I was roped to entered her rectum as well. It being twice my width allowed me some wiggle room as it widened the chamber in front of me. Unfortunately it's also nearly my height so as it advanced I was lodged deeper inside her, feeling her clamp down on my lower half with renewed vigour.

I barely heard her moans through her squelching insides as her body got used to the newfound pressure.

"Ah... Ha... You two feel great in there..." She panted, shifting my whole world down at an angle as she readjusted her position. Her already quickened heartbeat picked up pace as she started to masturbate again. I was in a trance of sorts, slowly bobbing up and down as her fingers invaded the space above me. Carefully I probed the darkness in front of me, sliding my fingers across her smooth inner walls until they reached the hard silicone of the plug. I'm inside her fucking ass. My mind thumped with the phrase, finally catching up with the situation.

"Taylor! Huff... I assume you can hear me in there. ~Ah! I'm... close, so... Move!" Laura commanded, she's hard for me to refuse at the best of times and it turns out when you're literally inside someone. Hearing their every word reverberate around you, it just overrides your own will.

Not daring to disappoint I thrashed my body around aimlessly, simply trying to get as much momentum as I could in my heavily restricted environment. Women don't exactly have a prostate or anything and I assume she's mainly just getting off on the idea of having me in her, to that end I'd at least make myself known.

It seemed to work as she tightened up nearly instantly, making my job a lot harder but confirming I was doing it well.

"Fuck! R...right there! Keep going Taylor... God you make the perfect little ass toy. Ah! Gonna..."

The muscles of her rectum clamped down on me like a vice as she came, instantly freezing my every limb in stasis as her body shuddered through the orgasm.

"Ha~ ...h... That was great... You okay in there? Three kicks if you're still conscious!"

I complied, the squeezing finally relenting enough for me to give her a few jabs.

"Mmm, another three if you're ready for round two!"

I stayed still, I couldn't deny part of me thought this was hot. That being said it was also extremely humiliating, kind of gross, despite her best efforts. And above all her one orgasm had left me exhausted, my muscled burned and my lungs begged for a breath of fresh air.

"..."

"...Okay that wasn't actually a question, I kinda just liked the little kicks. Look if you're actually in trouble I'll stop, stay still then. But I swear to god if you're just being lazy you're going right back in, and then I'll be a lot less inclined to let you out anytime soon." She explained with a manner of fact tone. 

Round two it is, briefly I considered faking severe nausea but I know she's see right through me. I kicked her walls three times.

"Oh! There you are. It's a shame you can't talk back, I'd love to hear your little whimpers and protests. Anyway, I'm gonna use my dildo now so it might get cramped." She explained, her giddy excitement still palpable. Her words shook me back into focus as I struggled to get some sort of purchase. "A fucking dildo?! Ms Laura I can barely move as it is!" I called out into the literal void, her fleshy walls and churning organs masking my panic from the outside world.

A sharp gasp was followed quickly by a what felt to me as a damn redwood sliding into the chamber above me, if it hadn't been for the total darkness I was in I'm sure I'd have been able to trace the artificial veins on the toy from in here. In a single motion my grasping hand slipped from the relative known the butt plug in front of me represented as the tremendous weight above tightened the chamber and pushed me further in. I became keenly aware just how great of a foresight the cord was, anal toys have broad bases for a reason and if I got lost in the churning tubage behind me there wouldn't have been much Laura could have done to prevent my putrid and suffocating end. Being spared that wasn't much of a relief as the monstrous toy in her pussy retreated only to slam back in again. I went in to complete survival mode, clutching the cord with all my strength while attempting to regulate my breath in the ebb and flow of her masturbatory frenzy. I think I came somewhere during all that, my dick was sore and slowly going limp by the time her second orgasm hit. I must've been pushed pretty deep since her dildo wasn't slamming me in the back anymore. All the same my already strained breath got knocked out of me as she clenched down hard.

"Oh fuck... Taylor... You're so deep I- AH! Ha- You little..." Laura stumbled over her attempt at dominant dirty talk, to taken by the throes of her orgasm to string together words.

As the pressure subsided I could do nothing but lay still, feeling like I was on the verge of losing consciousness and utterly spend in both stamina and desire.

"You make a great butt plug Taylor. Knew you would. Just shy of four inches you're the perfect mix of volume and ease. Maybe this should be your main job from now on?" Laura teased, that same semi-jokey tone from earlier hard to register from deep inside her ass. I kicked the wall, then twice more, then another five for good measure. Am I really going to have to learn Morse just to be able to tell her I've had enough.

"Ooh! That tickles! Settle down you, I'm still sensitive! I was kidding by the way, anal prep takes a while and I'm way to fond of you to use you without cleaning up the place first."

I kick her again, preferring to discuss this while breathing fresh air.

"Now that I have gone through the trouble though, you better be patient. Hmm. I like to relax a bit after, just stay put." Laura commanded, getting up and walking downstairs. Due to my orientation I was now upside down, blood rushing to my head as the swaying of her hips lulled me out of consciousness.


I'm not sure how long I was out, but I woke up to the muffled sounds of a documentary about polar bears, still stuffed inside her. The air quality had gotten worse, soupy and vaguely sulphuric. Still manageable considering, but more than enough to add to my frustration that the ordeal still wasn't over. I clawed my way forward, using the rope to pull myself up when I noticed the familiar pressure of her fingers again. She's masturbating, again, on the couch. This fucking woman.

 "There you are, was worried I’d have to cut this short. Here, let me give you a breather."

The chamber tightened once more, but this time I felt myself being dragged forward. Then, a flash of light accompanied by a relieved groan as she pulled the plug out of her. The outline of her sphincter lay visible before me, light and untainted air flooding into the chamber as I winced at the sudden brightness. She gave another yank on the cord and my head popped outside as well, the wet, loosened orifice still greedily sucking on my shoulders. I gasped, coughed and breathed in as hard as I could, the smell of sex heavy in the air. I noticed half her rear was covered in a sheen of sweat and her excretions, the latter still dripping from her pussy above me.

"There you are! How was your little adventure?" Laura spoke with genuine glee and curiosity, enough to suppress me from wanting to call her a psycho, not that I would have had the courage in the first place. I spoke up as much as I could, my voice thin and battered. "T...tired. it was... Intense, can you please take me out now?"

"Intense? That's all? I hope you at least blew your load in there!" Her finger rubbed my soaked hair gently as she spoke, though I felt a tinge of pressure too, even now she has to stop herself from shoving me back inside.

"I... I think I did... Now can you please let me go? ...need a shower." I was too exhausted to give her the colourful review she wanted.

"Hmm, well you better be grateful, it's been a while since I let a guy cum in my ass! Oh, and almost, I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to come again but when you started struggling... can you just, wriggle around a bit more?" David Attenborough's droll voice lingered, talking about polar bear mating rituals while I processed her request. Whatever. I used the last sparks of energy my limbs could muster to make some non-descript commotion in her rear, again I think it's the idea that gets her off. As she fingered herself I felt her hole sucking me in again, lapping up to my face whenever she clenched. I was powerless, my sore arm not able to work itself outside to give me some semblance of a fighting chance. When her third orgasm came she called out my name in ecstasy, a point of pride if it weren't instantly followed by the words "Get in there!" and two of her fingers ramming me back inside. She kept them there throughout her orgasm, twitching in rhythm to illicit that extra bit of stimulation. I thought I might lose consciousness again when finally, she gripped the cord right in front of me and pulled me out in a single motion.

"Ahh... That was lovely Taylor, owe you one." She said with a sigh as she fell back onto the couch. After catching her breath she lifted me up to her face, still dangling from the cord with the butt plug pulled along the cough below. She gave me a sniff.

"Basically nothing, damn I'm good. You must've been in there for close to an hour." She giggled indignantly.

"Thanks for not making it all night... I guess." I manage to respond, still trying to get my bearings as I'm dangling like a Christmas ornament.

"Ha! Maybe one day if you really piss me off." She joked... I think? Really wish I had a better read on that.


I untied myself and we showered together, best one of my life. When we were done she rinsed the plug as well, and to my horror put it back in again, a grin of satisfaction on her face as the silicone bulb 4 times my mass disappeared inside her. She must've noticed my expression as she gave me a sly smile. "What? I told you I like something in all night, it just feels empty after all that. Are you disturbed, or perhaps, jealous?"

Laura gave her ass a playful slap, leering down at my tiny form standing on her sink.

"I'm good! Your ass is great but I've had enough for today, I'm just... surprised is all. You're insatiable." I'm rambling, just wanting to go to sleep at this point.

"You don't know the half of it yet kid." She said with a wink, and for a moment I could swear the little imp tattoo on her thigh did the same.




 

 

*It's Hellfire by Judge Claude Frollo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Laura insists that it's Be Prepared by Scar in The Lion King but she's fucking wrong.