- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for so many views so quickly!  Thank you Harryman27 for your review!  This is my first major attempt at unaware content, so any feedback would be great!

Alex enjoyed being the subject of conversation, but once Brook slid her phone back in the bag, he took his chance to leave too.  Alex looked up, and saw Kim’s shadow on the top of the bag, bending over to talk to Brook.  Alex instantly recognized her shadow by the large ass curve.  All the attention is on Brook, I might be able to slip behind the bed now, Alex thought.  Alex ran to the edge of the bag, and looked behind him to see Kim talking to Brook.

“Well, that sucks,” Kim said.  Kim grabbed, brook’s tote bag, and slid it toward the middle of the circle, so she’d have room to sit next to Brook.

Alex was slowly walking away from the bag, looking back at Kim above him, when Kim grabbed the back of the bag and slid it past her.  Alex looked forward, as the handles for the bag came, and pulled him backwards.  The handle slipped down his body and past his legs as Kim pulled it aside.  Alex landed on his chest.  He then saw a large shadow cover his surroundings.  Alex turned around right on time to look up Kim’s miniskirt as her ass came crashing down on top of him.

“Listen Brook, you’re a great girl, any guy would be lucky to have you.  If Alex doesn’t see you that way, you gotta make him see you that way,” Kim said.  “Awww thanks, Kim,” Brook said, hugging her friend.  “Now come on, let’s keep playing,” Kim said, moving her butt, side to side to get comfortable.  “Alright, Chealsey Truth or Dare?” Brook asked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Alex said, after Kim landed on him.  Alex tried to start thinking, but then he was mashed against the soft carpet as Kim adjusted her seat.  Alex’s face pressed into Kim’s soft butt as she got situated.  Wait, shouldn’t I be feeling her panties right now? Alex thought.  Is she not wearing any?  No, that’d be crazy, is she wearing a thong? Alex thought.  The image of Kim in a sexy thong suddenly rushed to Alex’s mind.  No, no, not the time or the place to think about that stuff, Alex thought.  Alex looked for any source of light, but Kim’s rear had blocked out any.  Alex’s arms were stuck to his sides, and his legs couldn’t move.  “I’m stuck, but at least it doesn’t smell THAT bad,” Alex said.

Brook dared Chealsey to sing her favorite song as an opera singer would.  Chealsey asked Leah about her most embarrassing secret.  Leah dared Jenna to smell her armpit.  Finally, it was Kim’s turn.  “Kim, Truth or Dare?” Jenna asked.  “I’ll take a dare,” Kim said.  “Alright, stay in a downward dog pose till your next turn,” Jenna said.  There were a few laughs from the group.  “Seriously?” Kim asked.  “Seriously,” Jenna said.  “ugh, fine,” Kim said.

Alex felt his surroundings shift as Kim stood up, bringing him with her.  Kim stepped to the center of the room, and bent over touching ground.

As Kim bent over, her cheeks parted, releasing her hold on Alex.  Light flooded Kim’s crack as she continued to bend.  Alex placed his hands and legs on both of her cheeks to keep from falling, as she got into her position. 

“There, I’m doing it,” Kim said.  Alex looked behind him and through Kim’s cheeks he could only see the door.  Okay I can’t see them, they can’t see me, I’m not trapped, and I can move, that’s great, Alex thought.

“Dang, you look so hot like that,” Leah said, taking a picture with her phone.  Kim glared at her, then she smirked.  “Leah, Truth or Dare?” Kim asked.  Leah drank another Margarita.  “I’ll take a dare,” Leah said.  “Kiss my ass, both cheeks, for at least 30 seconds each,” Kim said, chuckling.

Betwixt Kim’s globes, Alex heard the dare.  “PFFFF, ha ha, Okay,” Leah said.  Shoot, Alex thought.  I’m too visible, if Leah finds me here, now, I’m done for.  Alex looked around, then saw a black, purplish Fabric below him.  Kim’s thong.  Dang it, how bad would it be if I was caught, really? Alex wondered.  “Let me put on some lipstick,” Leah said, drunkenly laughing, followed by the sound of other girls’ laughter.  Yeah, drunken girls, not good company to be tiny around, Alex thought.  Alex looked down at the thin fabric below him, he took a deep breath, and fell to the dark fabric.

Alex landed with a soft smack onto the thong, and slamming against Kim’s asshole on the other side.  “hhhnnghh,” Kim squeaked, feeling on odd feeling on her butthole. 

“What was that, too nervous?” Leah asked.  “No, I’m just….Prepping a fart for your face,” Kim said, getting quite drunk herself. 

Alex looked up, and saw Leah’s face over Kim’s cheeks.  Alex took a deep breath, then lifted the soft thong, and pulled it over himself like a cover, leaving nothing between him and Kim’s sensitive hole. 

“mmmhm” Kim squeaked again, feeling something against her ass.  “You can call off the dare if you want,” Leah mocked.  “No, it’s just this new thong, it’s… it’s nothing, just kiss,” Kim ordered.  Leah grabbed Kim’s left butt cheek, and pressed her lips against it.  At the same time, Harper set a timer on her phone.

Alex tried to move as little as possible, positioning his back over Kim’s hole, looking up.  Alex could barely make out Leah’s head through the fabric.

After a couple seconds, Leah realized that 30 seconds was longer than she thought.  Leah started looking around, then settling her eyes on Kim’s thong.  “And 30,” Harper said.   Leah moved her lips away from Kim’s cheek, showing a very defined kiss mark on her butt.  “Wow, that IS a cute thong, where did you get it?” Leah asked.  “Mallmart, but get back to kissing,” Kim said.  Leah puckered and kissed again, before returning her gaze to Kim’s stylish under wear.  “28, 29, and “30” Harper said.  Leah moved her mouth from Kim’s ass, but not before seeing some movement coming from Kim’s thong.  Leah chalked it up to just the thong being moved by Kim’s rump, and soon forgot about it.

Alex tried as best he could to stay still, to not give away his compromising position.  Okay, think, she’ll be out of this pose soon, and I don’t want to be stuck here when she’s done, Alex thought.  Alex looked around and saw the top of Kim’s ass.  There, I’ll climb to the back, then climb out when she sits down, Alex thought.  Alex began his climb, being careful not to touch Kim’s hole more than he had to.

Kim almost lost her balance on the pose, feeling something rub against her butthole.  What is that, oddly, its kind of turning me on, or maybe that’s just the alcohol, Kim thought.  Kim then looked at Brook who had a somber look on her face.  Brook was holding her phone, as it kept ringing.

“Brook, are you okay?” Kim asked.  “Huh? Yeah, I’m just worried,” Brook said.  “About what?” Jenna asked.  “It’s just that Alex always picks up his phone, he always talks to me, and he always helps me, so I’m just worried.  I keep calling him, but he’s not picking up.  Could he be avoiding me?” Brook said, her voice cracking as she started to tear up.

Alex heard Brook and got sad.  I wish I could tell you I’m okay, Alex thought.  Alex looked at Kim’s ass around him.  Well, okay-ish, but I’d never avoid you, Alex thought.  If anyone will cheer her up, Harper will, Alex thought.

“I’m sure he’s fine, he’s probably just asleep already or he’s at a friend’s house, or he’s just away from his phone, who cares?” Harper said.  “I care, but I guess he could, I’m gonna try one more time though,” Brook said.

Thanks Harper, Alex thought.  Alex listened as Brooks dialed his number again.  She keeps trying to call me even after I don’t pick up.  She really does care for me, and Harper just said, “Who cares,” Alex thought.  Alex heard his voice mail message again.  “See he didn’t pick up, there’s no use worrying about it, and you don’t want this to spoil the mood, right?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, I guess not,” Brook said.  “Great then continue, Leah, ask anyone,” Harper said.

“Okay, Harper Truth or Dare?” Leah asked.  “Hmmm, Truth,” Harper said.  “If this Alex guy you’re talking about asked you out, would you say yes?” Leah asked.

Alex stopped his climb, wanting to hear her answer.

“Uhh, sure I guess,” Harper said.  “Really?” Leah asked.  “Yeah, but I’d probably say yes to any half decent guy, like Sam, or Todd, or Steve too,” Harper said.

Huh, I do have a chance, Alex thought continuing his climb.  Alex soon managed to climb to Kim’s waist as her Mini skirt had been flipped up from her position, leaving her cheeks in the open air.  Alex peered out of the larger fabric at the waist and surveyed the room.  Brook still had a sad look in her eyes as she put on a fake smile.  Okay, soon she’ll sit down again, and I can find a new hiding spot, Alex thought.

“Alright Kim, Truth or Dare?” Harper said.  “Ugh, Finally, Truth, any truth,” Kim said, bending her legs, and standing up. “If Alex asked YOU on a date, would you say yes?” Harper asked.  “Ugh why are you talking about this Alex guy, talk about Tyler, or Chad, or Jim, anyone like that,” Jenna said.  Harper subtly gestured to Brook, whose smile had gotten better at the mention of Alex.

Alex’s surroundings shifted as Kim stood up.  Alex held on to the thong, grabbing as much as he could.  Alex heard Harper’s question and was also interested in what Kim would say.  I mean, she is pretty hot, Alex thought.

“Sure, he was cool enough, I’d let him take me to dinner, but he’s not getting a kiss,” Kim said.  “Fair enough,” Harper said.  Kim sat down back in her spot between Chealsey and Jenna.

Alex just barely managed to hold on to the thin fabric as Kim sat down.  Once Kim’s bubbly butt stopped bouncing, Alex descended, onto the carpet behind Kim.  Alex stayed close to Kim’s ass as he surveyed his surroundings, using the large globes as a cover.  Alright, I’m on the floor again, but I’m pretty far from Brook.  Alex looked down to the floor, but he wasn’t standing on a carpet.  This is a blanket, Alex thought.  Alex looked around and saw some pillows on the end.  I wonder, Alex thought.  Alex walked under Kim’s miniskirt, as the girls continued their game above him.  Alex looked past Kim’s legs and saw a second mattress with more blankets and pillows.  Alex hurriedly ran back behind Kim.  I’ve got Jenna on Kim’s right, and…Chealsey on her left.  Shoot, 2 bad options.  Jenna was a pretty well known slut back at School, in fact, the day she turned 18 she started her own LonelyFans account “reviewing” various sex toys.  And Chealsey, she was just intimidating, and rumor has it that she has a bad temper, especially when it came to perversion.  Once, Alex heard that two dudes stopped to look at the female track team run, and Chealsey just ran up to them, and punched them both in the gut.

I’m also on a bed, seems like two girls per bed, because of the alcohol, they’ll crash soon, Alex thought.  Alex went to Kim’s bag just behind her, making sure he wouldn’t be seen by Cheasley.  Again, there were pajamas, a purse, and some other stuff.  Okay, it’s getting late, they’ll all probably get changed soon, being under bed covers might be a good place to hide until they all fall asleep, Alex thought, starting to walk out of Kim’s bag.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Next chapter will have more than just Butt content.