- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A very eventful chapter tonight.

“Alright, I’m going to get changed,” Chealsey said.  Alex stopped, and backed up inside the bag.  Suddenly, Alex felt his world shift, as the bag he was in was lifted up.  Alex fell to the pajamas below.  Oh, no, I’m not in Kim’s bag, I’m in Chealsey’s! Alex thought.

Chealsey left harper’s room, and walked into the bathroom.  She started pulling off her clothes, and letting them fall to the ground, before setting them on the sink.  Before stepping into the shower.

Alex was lost in a pile of clothes, when he heard the sound of running water.  She’s showering, Alex thought, his mind flooding with images of Chealsey’s naked body.  “No, not the time, this should be my chance to escape,” Alex said.  Alex moved as much as he could, and slowly made it to the top of the pile of clothes.  Alex then found his next problem, climbing out.  Okay, I gotta climb out, then what?  She should have dirty clothes somewhere, that’d be a great hiding spot, Alex thought.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  “Come on Chealsey, we need to shower too,” Alex heard.  “I’ll be out soon,” Chealsey said.

“Shoot, I gotta climb fast, Alex said.  Alex grabbed onto the bag, but even though he didn’t weigh much, the bag still gave to his weight.

Alex heard the shower stop running, followed by the sound of the door opening a few seconds later.  Alex then saw Chealsey’s massive hand reach into the bag.  Alex quickly ducked inside the nearest thing to not be seen.  Then he felt Chealsey’s hand grab his surroundings.

Chealsey took out her pajamas and set them on the sink.  Alex was flooded with light as the shirt above him was picked up.  Alex looked and saw the amazing image of Chealsey standing there, completely naked.  Her large breasts, toned figure, large thighs, tanned skin, and her long hair.  The image stunned Alex for a second, until Chealsey put on her shirt, covering her breasts.  Alex looked around, he was too far from her dirty clothes to get to them.  Alex gulped, and slipped himself in the back of her fuzzy pajama bottoms, and held tight.

Chealsey stepped into her fuzzy, blue, pajama shorts, and slid them up her warm body.

Alex was again awestruck by the sight above him.  Alex held on to the the waistband of the shorts as he was brought up to his destination.  Once he reached her butt however, Alex’s body was caught by her ass, and the waistband was pulled out of his reach.

Chealsey walked to the door and opened it up, allowing Leah inside.  “Awww your PJs are so cute,” Leah said, slapping Chealsey’s toned rump.

Leah’s light smack pushed Alex further into Chealsey’s hot butt, getting him stuck, and as Chealsey kept walking, Alex was pulled thurther into Chealsey’s butt.  Not again, not again, come on, Alex thought.  Alex tried to free himself, but unlike Brook’s or Kim’s butt, Chealsey’s was toned and muscular making it so much harder to move in.

Chealsey rejoined her friends, as they all sat waiting for her.  “And there you are ladies our first runway star Chealsey, wearing a stylish pink shirt and blue shorts,” Harper announced like a runway announcer as the other girls clapped and asked for poses.  Chealsey struck a few poses, like she was a fashion model, until Leah entered sporting a tank top and fuzzy, long pants.  Then Jenna, in only some pink underwear, then Kim in a onezy that hugged her large butt, then Harper and Brook in matching onezies.  The six girls put on some music and started dancing around the room, some of them being more animated than others.

Alex was not enjoying his time, the added movement from dancing, coupled with the intense heat from the shower, and Chealsey’s large butt, had made Alex’s location a sauna, much hotter than what he felt with Brook earlier.

Soon the dancing died down as the girls started collapsing onto their beds.  Harper with Brook in Harper’s bed.  Then Kim with Jenna, and Leah with Chealsey.  The girls continued to chat about girl stuff, until Harper hit the lights, and in a matter of minutes the girls were out cold.

Alex was too hot to fall asleep, he was being compressed on all sides by Chealsey’s heavy butt, as she laid on her back.  Okay they’re all asleep now, if I can get out of here, I can find a resting place and get back to Brook too, Alex thought.

Alex waited, till his surroundings were flipped upside down as Chealsey rolled over in her bed.  Chealsey’s cheeks parted as she rolled and her legs spread out.  Alex fell down Chealsey’s butt till he got to the bottom of her crack.  Here we go, now’s my chance, Alex though.  Alex started running, he took three steps till his right leg stepped in the wrong place, causing Alex to topple onto his left knee.  Alex moved his right leg, he couldn’t see anything, as it was too dark.  Alex’s right leg felt really warm, and was in a hole of some kind.  My, leg’s in her asshole, Alex thought frantically pulling it out.

“MMMPH,” Alex heard.  He frantically pulled his leg out of her hole, and started running, right on time to hear Chealsey scratch herself feeling something odd in her butt.  Alex grabbed ahold of Chealsey’s left butt cheek, and started climbing it took him a while, but he did manage to make it to the top of her ass.  He then crawled under her pajama legs, and he could breathe cool air again.

Alex collapsed on Chealsey’s thigh breathing heavily.  I did it, I’m out, I’ve escaped 3 massive butts today, Alex thought.  Alex rested on Chealsey’s thigh for a few minutes, then looked around.  He was still under a blanket, and could hear someone beside Chealsey.  Alex started walking down Chealsey’s thigh, onto her calf, then crawled down her foot.  Alex then ran out from under the blanket, and could now see the whole room.

The air was cool, and there was some light shining through the curtains.  Alex walked along the edge of the mattress, then he saw it.  A small, half eaten cookie on a napkin, right beside Leah.  Alex ran to the treat, suddenly realizing how hungry he was.  Alex jumped onto the napkin and started eating.  Even though the cookie was about as big as he was, he still ate it all, then he tossed the napkin, and laid down on the soft mattress.  Alex looked to his side.  On the other mattress was Jenna, he could see her head on the end.  Past her, he saw Kim facing towards Harper’s bed.  Beside Alex was Leah laying on her side with her large breasts towards him.  Even though Leah had worn a tank top as her PJs she had taken it off before going to sleep.

Alex gazed at her massive naked breasts, just barely being able to see the light pink of her nipples.  Alex was about to get up and start walking, when Leah turned in her sleep, landing her left Breast right on top of Alex, smooshing him into the mattress.  Alex pushed against the soft flesh till his right hand hit a rough part.  He kept moving his hand, and the rough part got harder.  This is her nipple, I’m touching a girl’s nipple.  Alex lightly caressed Leah’s boob, savoring the feeling of the large tit.  No, no, no, this is a bad idea, I gotta get out of here, Alex thought.  Since the boob was so squishy, Alex was able to make enough space to slowly crawl out ending up by Leah’s neck.  Ha, another victory, Alex thought running as he heard Leah stir in her sleep.

Okay, Brook is probably sleeping on the bed, I don’t see a way up at the moment, so my best bet is to get some rest, and wake up early, maybe then a sheet will fall or something.  I’m also thirsty, if Leah had a cookie by her, then odds are they’ll have some waters by their heads, I should look by their heads, Alex thought.

 

Alex Jumped to the other mattress, climbing the blanket to get onto it.  Alex walked along the edge of the matress to Jenna’s face.  Alex looked but there wasn’t any water.  Jenna was laying on her side, facing Alex.  Alex gazed at Jenna’s face, and saw a shiny liquid flowing out.  Drool, that might work, Alex thought.  Alex walked to Jenna’s pretty face.  Alex admired her good looks, before approaching her red lip.  Alex sniffed the drool, before smelling the potent smell of alcohol on her breath.  Yeah, no, that stuff might even get me drunk, Alex thought.

Suddenly, Jenna opened her eyes, as Alex started walking away.  “Alex?” Jenna asked, groggily.  Alex stopped in his tracks.  I’ve been found is she mad?  She sounds tired, I gotta think… That’s it.  Alex turned around.  “Jenna, you’re dreaming, I’m not the real Alex, just a dream, go back to sleep,” Alex said, softly.  “Oh, it’s a dream, that’s why you’re so tiny,” Jenna giggled.  Jenna moved her hand, and lightly pet Alex’s head.  “Yeah, you should go back to sleep,” Alex said, grabbing the massive finger.  Jenna grabbed Alex and brought him closer.  “you know we talked about you lots tonight,” Jenna said, yawning.  “Really? That’s nice, but let me go so you can sleep,” Alex said.  “Yeah, Leah even asked, if I’d have sex with you,” Jenna giggled.  “Oh, that’s…nice,” Alex said.  “I said, I would, that must be why you’re in my dream,” Jenna said, bringing Alex close to her face.  “Thanks…you’re really pretty,” Alex said.  “Aww so nice too.  I’ve been craving some attention down there all night, how about you help me with that?” Jenna said.  “That’s not a goo-“ Alex was cut off as Jenna slid him down her tummy, and into her panties.

Alex was pressed into her wet vagina as she used her hand to hold him in place, making small circles with him.  “MMMMMAAAAA,” You feel so good,” Jenna said, groggily.

Alex tried to keep himself out of the vagina, but he couldn’t see anything.  Soon, his right leg got caught inside, then his left, then his waist was pushed in, then up to his abdomen.   Alex pushed against her lips with all of his strength, just barely able to stop from going all the way in.  Alex kicked his legs to try and get out, but, it just turned her on even more.  Jenna started rubbing faster, and she slipped in her finger infront of him. Jenna a fingered herself more, pushing David backwards, to the bottom of her vagina.   Alex saw his chance, he pushed against her finger, and pushed himself out of her vagina, backwards, landing between her legs, just infront of her butt.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPH” Alex heard, then the sound of running liquid as an intoxicating scent filled his nose.  “Did, did she just cum?” Alex said aloud.  “You felt so good,” Alex heard, as Jenna drifted back to sleep.  “I guess she did,” Alex said, running between her legs, and out from under the blanket.

Alex ran past Kim’s feet and beside Harper’s bed.  Then he saw a half drunk water bottle on it’s side.  Alex ran to the bottle.  Luckily, Kim had opened it half way.  Alex opened the bottle, and dove in.  Alex drunk and drunk until he was satisfied.

Alex laid in the cool liquid, like it was his own pool.  I can’t rest for long, this place isn’t safe, Alex thought.  Alex crawled to the end of the bottle, and pulled himself to the rim.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for Reading.