- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello I'm back, baby.  This is the first of hopefully many "What if's" for this story.  This story was commissioned by someone who enjoyed the original story, and he requested a story on what if Harper swallowed Alex. 

Warning: this story is over FULL TOUR vore.  This what if does involve vore, and toilet stuff in later chapters, read at your own peril....enjoy!


Suddenly, the bottle was picked up.  Alex expected to see Kim’s face, but he had risen past Kim.  Alex looked behind him, and saw that he was rising towards Harper’s sleepy face.

Shoot, I don’t have long to think, I could jump behind me, Kim’s sleeping behind me, so landing on her huge butt, would be a good idea, or I could jump on Harper’s bed, and make it to brook.  Yeah, that’s a better idea, 1, 2, 3, Alex thought.

Harper drowsily picked up a water bottle from the floor, and held it out in front of her.  She moved her hand to twist off the cap, but oddly there wasn’t one.

Alex was about to jump, when Harper’s fingers came to the rim, she twisted her fingers causing Alex to lose, his grip, and fall back into the water with a quiet “thunk”.  Alex felt Harper raise the bottle, and felt it lean to her mouth.  Alex wanted to shout, but he was swept away with the rest of the water.  Alex flowed with the water into Harper’s mouth, Alex shouted for help, but the water kept splashing to his face.  Alex fell to the back of Harper’s throat…

*gulp*

Harper gulped down the drink, then was startled as she felt something else get swallowed.  Harper was now fully awake, trying to figure out if that thing in her mouth was her imagination or not.  It felt like a big pill, Harper thought.  I found it by Kim’s head, was it a fitamin supplement?  OR did she try to drug herself?  No, this is Kim we’re talking about, she wouldn’t do that, it’s just my imagination, Harper thought, grabbing another water bottle, and gulping it down quickly, followed by another.

Alex spat out the water, as he felt his body being pushed downward on all sides.  Luckily, he was swallowed vertically.  Alex struggles against the slick walls of Harper’s esophagus, but he is pushed as more water enters her throat.  Alex was pushed down Harper’s esophagus , until he was pushed out the lower esophageal sphincter, and fell to the bottom of her stomach.

Alex emerged from the watery stomach, in total darkness, and gasped for air only to gag on the horrid air in the stomach.  The smell of her taco dinner, mixed with the potent smell of tequila and margarita mix.  Alex tried to stand, but he lost his footing as more water was poured on him as Harper continued to drink.

This is a dream, right?  This has to be a dream.  I’m back at my room, about to go to school, or even I’m still in Chealsey’s ass, anywhere but here, Alex thinks.  Alex slaps himself, but there was no change, he does it again, and again, only realizing that it wasn’t a dream.  “NO, no, no, no, no, this can’t be happening to me!” Alex shouts.  “HARPER!  BROOK!  ANYONE HELP ME!!” Alex’s shouts, banging against the walls of Harper’s stomach.  Alex listened, but only heard Harper’s heart-beat.

Harper felt on odd feeling in her stomach.  “Ugh, this is why my sister told me not to drink too much at my age,” Harper said, getting up and quietly getting to the bathroom.  Harper sat on the toilet, and released any built-up gas, she then did her business.

Alex felt Harper move, as the contents of her stomach moved and splashed about.  “Did she hear me?  Harper I’m here.  You gotta throw up!” Alex shouts, thinking he’s gonna be okay.  Alex felt her stop moving.  He felt an odd series of vibrations, then, he felt Harper move again.

Harper flushed, washed her hands, then returned to her room.  She then lied down on her bed.

Alex felt his surroundings shift again, then he felt everything go sideways, causing him and the other contents of her stomach to shift.  “She, she didn’t hear me,” Alex said, collapsing against the stomach walls.  “Damn it, damn it, damn it, I’m gonna die here,” Alex said, falling into a depressive state.  “I’m gonna die in the freaking stomach of a girl that I had a stupid crush on.  Stupid shrinking, stupid Valerie, stupid Harper, stupid STOMACHE!” Alex shoughted, feebly hitting the stomach walls.  “I’m dead, I’m dead, no one knows I’m here, I’m never gonna see my family again, I’m never gonna see my friends again, I’ll never see Brook again,” Alex said.  Alex thought about Brook, her smiling face, those times she talked to him, or asked for his help on homework.  Alex started to hear incoherent rumblings, and voices, however his surroundings made it impossible to make out anything that was said.

***

“What, are you doing?” Harper asked.   “Are you still awake?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, I’m still up,” Brook said.  “Are you still worried about that dumb guy?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, he hasn’t even texted me and it’s almost 1:00am,” Brook said.  “Why do you care about him so much?  He’s just some guy.  He’s not even one of the hot ones, he just sits in class alone all the time,” Harper said.  “He’s our friend, we’d pull pranks on him, don’t you care about him too?” Brook asked.  “Sure, if something serious happened I’d be sad, but I’m not his friend, you are.  I only pulled pranks on him with you, because he was an easy target, and it was obvious you liked to be around him,” Harper said.

Alex could only hear rumblings, but he still couldn’t understand anything.

“Wait, you said, you’d date him if he asked you,” Brook said.  “Yeah, I’d go out with him, but just to tell him that you liked him more than I do,” Harper said.  “You don’t have a thing for him?  But he’s so cute, and he’s such a good guy,” Brook said.  “He’s…fine I guess, but I wouldn’t be happy with him, because I know you like him so much.  Besides you always went to him after we’d prank him.  You were always there to wipe off whatever we spilled on him, and you always did so much nice stuff for him.  I’ve barely interacted with him, without you being there,” Harper said.

“Tell me, why do YOU like him so much?” Harper asked.  “Well, he’s cute, he makes me laugh, he has the best reactions to pranks, or when I’d… give love chemicals.  But he always was there to help me, he’s always been there for me, since we met.  I guess I didn’t really see him that way until he helped me with some homework, we actually came close to kissing, the mood was just right, but we didn’t.  I just accidentally farted and killed the mood,” Brook said.

“See, you’ve got so many more reasons to be his girlfriend than I do.  Earlier, you said I was the Ideal woman, but you might be the perfect girl for Alex,” Harper said.  “You think so?” Brook asked.  “I know so, *yawn* now get to sleep, we gotta clean up a lot tomorrow, my parents didn’t say I could throw a party,” Harper said.  “Kay, good night,” Brook said.  “Good night,” Harper said.

Brook tried to fall asleep, but she couldn’t shake a sense of unease as she laid down.  It took her a while, but eventually she managed to fall into a restless sleep.

***

Alex heard the rumblings end figuring it meant the conversation was over.

“I’m dead, I’m gonna be dissolved in this stomach acid,” Alex said.  Alex punched his hand into the stomach acid, then quickly retracted it, expecting burns, but there weren’t any.  Alex dipped his hand in again, but again felt nothing.  Alex then dipped his foot, then his leg into the stomach acid, and again didn’t feel hurt.  Alex couldn’t see anything, but he did feel around his leg expecting damage, but didn’t feel any.  He did however feel his pants starting to dissolve.  “I’m fine?  I should be dissolving right?” Alex said.  Alex remembered Valerie’s words about being much more durable.  “I’m not hurt, am I like invincible?” Alex said.  With this new found ability, Alex had a new sense of hope.  “Okay, all I have to do is escape, we just went over this in science class, that esophagus exit closes tight to keep food down, even if I got past it, the muscles in her throat would keep pushing me down.  So, the only way out is through…through her whole body, Alex thought dreading what he’ll have to do.

“Okay we’re getting somewhere.  On average, food travels 30 feet through the whole process, I’m 2 inches tall, and I’m usually almost 6 feet tall.  So, 6 feet is 72 inches, divided by my height of 2 inches means I’m 1/36th of my original height so 30 feet will feel 36 times longer to me, so to me it’ll feel like… 1080 feet,” Alex said, pacing.

“1080 feet, that’s only like 1/5th of a mile, granted I’ll probably have to crawl a little, but the muscles in her stomach will push me further too, right?  And, she’s laying down so I won’t have to worry about going up and down.  Not to mention that I’ve already gone through her mouth esophagus and most of her stomach,” Alex said, feeling like escape was really possible.  “Okay, okay, okay, I’ve got to get through her whole digestive system by morning, but I can do this.  Wait, what about air?” Alex asked.  Alex inhaled, now used to the air in her stomach.  “Wait, there shouldn’t be much air in here, that serum must be something else, in fact I’ve been in here for a while, and I don’t feel light headed.  I guess it must not take the same amount of air for me to function.  But, if worst comes to worst, I need to test this,” Alex said.  Alex took a deep breath, covered his nose, and counted in his head for a while.

1 minute passed, then another, and then 5 minutes, and Alex didn’t feel lacking in air.

Alex also noticed that Harper’s heartbeat had slowed down considerably proving to him, that she was asleep.

“Okay, do I need to breathe?” Alex questioned.  “I’m pretty fit, I know that I can run a mile in under 10 minutes, so 1/5 of a mile should only take 2 minutes, but I’m crawling, so it could take 4, and I’m moving, but this is possible, all that I have to do is keep in contact with the walls of her intestines, and I’ll be going in the right direction, right?  And it should get dryer once I make it to her large intestine or colon,” Alex said.  Alex shivered realizing he’d have to spend time in the place where Harper’s poop was stored.

Alex started feeling around, till he could feel where the stomach contents or “chime” as it is scientifically called was flowing.  Okay, liquid is going to be absorbed by her small and large intestines.  The small one is going to be narrower, but I am pretty small, and I’ve heard stories of people swallowing pennies and passing them, so I should be good,” Alex said.  Alex felt his shirt and pants as they were partially dissolved.  “These’ll just slow me down,” Alex said, taking off his shirt and pants, and tossing them.

*Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale*

 

*BIG inhale*

Alex closed his eyes, and dove out of the exit to the stomach, and crawled/swam through the thick liquid.  Since it was dark, his eyes would already be useless, so his eyes stayed closed.  Alex crawled and crawled using his arms to feel when he had to turn.  He felt the muscles around him hug his small body, and slowly push him forward.  Though since Harper had fallen asleep at this point, her muscles had slowed.  Alex had to be careful with his fingers as they could slip in the ducts that were for her pancreas to transport insulin, or her liver to deliver bile.

As Alex continued down the small intestine, he became more and more astounded at how long he could hold his breath.  Though he was doing exercise, he didn’t feel like he needed a whole bunch of air.  Maybe it’s the adrenaline, Alex thought.  Alex felt the liquid surrounding him get thicker as more water was absorbed, Alex could also clearly hear Harper’s heart beat as he traveled.

Alex soon made it to Harper’s large intestine, and Alex now had much more room, to spread out to swim or trudge through the liquid as fast as he could.  Alex felt more liquid leave his surroundings as the Large intestine did what it does and absorbed the digested liquid, leaving only solids around him.  Alex then had room to breathe.

Alex inhaled, only for him to gag on the foul air around him.  “Okay, I’m nearing the end of the large intestine, so next stop is the colon, then her asshole.  Of course, it’d smell like crap in here,” Alex said.

Alex kept moving, feeling his body start to trudge through thicker and dryer poop on his feet.  “This should be the colon, just a little further to her ass hole, right?” Alex said.  Alex’s surroundings got narrower and tighter as he kept going, causing him to have to continue by crawling.  Though it was more like dragging himself through.  Luckily, the colon was surprisingly empty, not completely empty, but not at full capacity either.  “She must’ve gone to the bathroom recently,”  Alex thought, as he pushed himself past Harper’s crap, and further down to her Anus.

Alex felt a wall in front of him as the skin, closed up.  “This is her ass-hole, I can’t go any further.  I made pretty good time all things considered.  And I’m still alive,” Alex said, feeling around, to see if he could reach further to the other side.  “Okay, what’s my plan now?  I’m right be her asshole, wait, girls are sensitive here, right?  Maybe if I wiggle around when she wakes up, I can attract her to my position.  Or, she’ll have to poop again at some point, I just wait and yell to her when that happens.  But that could be a while, maybe even a full day, and I don’t want to be here a whole day.  Ideally, she’d fart, and I could seize the moment and escape into her underwear.  If she does that soon enough, I might even be able to get back to Brook,” Alex said.  Alex waited for Brook to fart, but the sudden lack of activity had made him calm down, making him realize how tired he was.  “I guess there’s nothing for me to do except wait,” Alex said, eventually drifting off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed, there will be more soon.