- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter two! Please let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback, and enjoy!

I sat patiently in my box, waiting for Evelyn to finish her absurdly long shower. To be quite honest, I missed taking showers with her. I missed rubbing her hair, feeling her perfect ass on my dick—and, of course, the fucking. But if she tried to take a shower with me now, I’d probably get crushed by a water droplet, her foot, or an errant shampoo bottle.


I stood up to look at the wristwatch ground beneath me. It read 4:45 PM. She was wasting precious seconds before the shoe was on the other foot, and I didn’t mind one bit. A part of me wanted to plot my revenge in full, but the other part of me wanted simply to savor the spontaneity… to see what my brain would come up with.


The water in the bathroom stopped. She was humming some song or other. I could hear her voice get slightly more distant when she bent over to dry her legs with her towel. I was getting antsy for the opportunity of a lifetime.


The door to the bathroom swung open, a wave of steam following it closely.


“I’m sorry to keep you waiting, baby boy,” she said, without a hint of sincerity in her voice. “Mommy wanted to make sure every pore of her body was fresh and clean for you. Every little nook and cranny.”


Her face came back into view. Her hair was still wet from her shower, giving her long, beautiful hair a slightly darker look. I craned my neck to try to get a glimpse of her tits, only stopping a few seconds later when I realized that I shouldn’t have wanted to see them anyway.


“Of course, I left my feet just a little dirty. I mean, not too dirty,” she said.


My heart sank.


Evelyn was obsessive about her hygiene, so I had no doubt that her feet were actually extremely clean. Minus whatever dust she picked up on the walk out of the shower, I guess. But moreover, I was terrified because I’ve never actually really been into feet. I know it’s a thing for a lot of guys, but it’s just not my thing. It doesn’t mean she couldn’t make me cum with those feet once upon a time—it just means being about a fifth of their size had the potential to be no fun at all for me. Especially if she decided that my body should end up between her goddess-sized toes.  


But I remembered my note. My get-out-of-jail free card. And suddenly, the world felt okay again.


“Evelyn,” I started.


“Nuh-uh, baby boy,” she responded. “You have to call me ‘Mommy’ now, because I’m obviously going to be taking care of you.”


“Evelyn,” I repeated, trying to make my point again.


She lurched forward, grabbing the box off the desk and holding it in the air.


“Listen here you little ungrateful cunt. You better recognize all the good I’m doing you, all the favors I’ve done for you by not just eating you on the spot, and you be a good little boy. Can you handle that?”


Ugh. Well, it couldn’t hurt to play along. Just for a second.


“Yes, Mommy,” I muttered. “I didn’t mean to make you upset, Mommy.”


“That’s my good boy,” she said, beaming as she placed my box back on the desk. “Now why don’t you suckle on your Mommy’s boobies and tell me what’s bothering you so much?” Her suggestion was not so much a suggestion, as she reached into the box and whisked me out and held me to her left nipple. “Mommy doesn’t have any milk for you right now, but with the right hormones from work, Mommy could give you all the milk that your little belly could ever need.”


Evelyn was a nurse at her local hospital. I guess she felt confident about her ability to steal drugs, though she also could’ve been bluffing. I had no clue how long she was planning to let me live, so I needed to tell her about the note as soon as possible. 


I was about to address her by name again, but something about the gigantic tit in front of me and her outburst from no more than fifteen seconds ago drove me to reconsider.


“Mommy,” I started to protest.


“Suck first, and then you can tell me. Understood?” She ran a finger through my hair, which made me instinctively raise my shoulders up to try to force it away. She just giggled and smashed me against her nipple. “Be a good boy,” she said sternly.


I looked at the enormous nipple in front of me in shock. It was easily the size of my head. How was I going to put my mouth around it?


I looked up at her smiling face, as she was obviously enjoying this simulacrum of nurturing that she was providing me. I looked back to her nipple and back to her dark brown eyes, trying to non-verbally communicate my conundrum.


“Just try your best, sweetie,” she insisted.


I opened my mouth and tried to fit it around her nipple, getting no more than a third of it in my mouth.


“Ooooohhh,” she squealed, shaking. “Mommy feels your little teeth! Somebody must be a hungry boy.” I pivoted to licking her nipple instead, trying to reduce the complaining from her. Some people should be more careful what they wish for.


“Oh baby boy,” she said. “Mommy didn’t tell you to stop with the teeth.”


I groaned.


Back to biting her nipple with my teeth, I did my best to satisfy her. But what could I do? I was shorter than her thumb, my dick was shorter than her fingernail, and my saliva amounted to even less than a drop of lube. Still, my dick started to harden against her tit, and goosebumps erupted over her body.


“Oh, honey. You’re a very bad boy to be enjoying feeding time with Mommy so much,” she scolded me.


I tried to pivot my hips away from her breast, but she put a finger against my tiny ass, shoving my dick back into her fleshy tit. 


“There’s Mommy’s good boy,” she purred.


This needed to stop.


“Mommy?” I asked.


She pulled me from her tit and raised me up to her face. She licked her lips menacingly, hiding it with a smile afterward. “Yes, little boy?” she finally responded.


“There’s a note in the box I came in that you might want to see.”


“Is that so, honey?” she said, walking back to her desk. She set me in the box, grabbing her watch and putting it back on. “Mommy will read it in just a second.” 


Evelyn went to her closet and picked out some new clothes. She put on a red lacy bra followed by a pink sports bra. She positioned it carefully and pressed her breasts together, no doubt imagining how I would feel between them. 


Then she grabbed red panties to match, followed by a pair of super short gym shorts. It was her signature look, and I remember not minding the easy access to her midriff. Not at all. 


She walked up to my box and looked down.


“Now what does this note say? Mommy is very busy so she can’t spend all day looking—”


Silence. She read the note.


An evil grin erupted across my face. Finally.


“So, Evelyn,” I said. “It seems like we should maybe have a conversation.”


“Holy fuck,” she said in disbelief. “This is some really messed up shit.” She picked up the note, barely missing giving me the worst paper cut in my life. 


“Of course you think it’s messed up now. Now that you know you could be, or will be, a victim, too.”


“No, no. That’s not what I mean,” she said, clearly trying to deflect. “We need to figure out who this witch person is. I’m being serious.”


“Yeah, yeah. I’m sure we do,” I said, a little too sardonically for someone smaller than an eraser.


“Please, let’s talk about this,” she begged. “Can I pick you up?” She reached her hand toward me, giving me the option to get in it.


My jaw hit the floor.


“Are you fucking kidding me? You treat me like an object for hours and suddenly you’re asking for my permission to pick me up once you realize that you’re gonna be the tiny one in a few hours?” I couldn’t fucking believe her.


“No, honey. It’s nothing like that. I swear.”


I stepped into her hand, which she slowly, gently, raised to her chest-level.


She started to explain herself. “I was mad at you because the break-up is still so fresh for me. And I’m really sorry that I took it out on you like that. I was never going to hurt you—I promise. It just… it just felt so good to have that power over you when I felt so powerless after you left me.”


I wasn’t buying it. Not even with her grand-canyon tits dancing in front of me with each exasperated word flying out of her lying lips.


“You left, and then you blocked me. I didn’t hear from you for months, and you had said we could be friends. I just felt lonely, and that all came back, you know? All those feelings. You know me, sweetie. You know that I love you and that I take care of you,” she said, though her words nearly turned into squeaks by the end. A tear was coming from her eye. “Fuck,” she said, wiping the tear with the hand that wasn’t holding me. “I feel like such an asshole, because I know crying is like the most manipulative thing someone can do, but I’m not doing it on purpose. I just got overwhelmed. I’m sorry.”


My heart shattered into a million pieces.


She had a point. I left out of nowhere, and I was so afraid of facing my mistakes with her that I shut her out. I can’t imagine how angry she must’ve been. And I remember that once upon a time, I loved this girl with my whole heart. I would have done anything for her. And sometimes, I feel like I still would. 


But another part of me didn’t care. She saw me, and her first instinct was to hurt me. That’s evil. That’s evil, right? Either way, I wanted my revenge. And honestly, letting her believe that I cared about her feelings was a good way to make the next several hours pass relatively painlessly for me.


“Oh, baby,” I said. “Let me see those tears.”


She brought me up to her crocodile tears, which I licked off her face, kissing her cheek in between.


“I’m so sorry for how I treated you. I just knew that moving across the country would make things impossible for me, and you know how insecure I get.”


She sniffled and opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off.


“But we have bigger problems now, you’re right. Whoever this witch person is, she’s probably messing with us for a reason. Do you have any weird scientist or… witchcraft friends?” I asked.


“No, no one really. Do you?”


“No,” I said, without thinking about it. I was just buying time before I exacted my revenge. “Look. The way I see it, we have lots of time to come up with a solution. Whoever this person is, she seems to think she knows a lot about the two of us. And maybe we can use that to our advantage. We can talk through our dates, the people we met, our relationship, and see if we can’t figure out who might be motivated to do something like this. Does that sound good?”


She nodded, clearing up her last few tears.


“What’s the time?” I asked.


She turned over her wrist and looked at her watch.”It’s 5:30 PM.” 


Six and a half hours before my turn.


“What do you say we get some food, sit down, and catch up? I think that’s a good first step.”


“I think so, too,” she said. She hesitated. “I really am sorry for all the things I did to you without your consent.”


“Before today? Or just today,” I said. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding,” I quickly added, careful not to incur her wrath. 


She rolled her eyes. “I still love this watch by the way. Thank you for getting it for me.” She put me on its face, letting me get a good look at it as its ticking rumbled beneath my feet.


“I knew you would like it,” I said with a smile, sitting down to look at her face (but mostly to rub my balls on it again without her noticing). “And, I know I probably should’t say this—but you’re as hot as ever. I wouldn’t mind being between those tits.”


I was being a little gratuitous, in all fairness, but I needed her to believe what I was saying. I needed her to believe that I trusted her.


“Yeah, little man?” she asked.


“Yes, Mommy,” I responded not sarcastically enough, letting my cheeks turn red.


“I need to free up my hands to order some pizza, so let’s see if I can’t find something for you.” She walked over to her dresser and gently placed me on its top. Searching through some drawers, she found a long necklace with a space in the middle—just big enough for a tiny torso to fit in.


I nodded in approval, though my dick sent the definitive message. She giggled.


“Two inches tall and still packing heat. I wouldn’t have expected anything less from you.”


She picked me up and gently threaded me through the necklace, placing it around her neck. 


From in between her tits, I could hear her heart beating. I could hear each breath she took, feel each gentle sway of her body. I’m humiliated to say that it was heaven. I could’ve lived there forever. When she walked across the room to get to her phone, each bump jostled me around her cleavage. Until, predictably, I came loose. I was between her bra and her right tit, trying my best to climb up. She didn’t seem to notice.


“Hello, is this Luigi’s?” she asked, calling our favorite pizza place. I reached for a fistful of tit flesh in an effort to hoist myself back up to the air, but it was no use. Not only was her bra difficult to climb, but her sports bra pushed against her boobs (and, thus, me) far too strongly to get any purchase. 


Evelyn liked to pace around when she talked, which was a harmless habit until now. 


“Yes. Can I get a small cheese? With olives. Like a lot of them,” she added. Olives were my favorite. Maybe she forgot I was tiny. Or planned for leftovers. 


Evelyn’s pacing around the room threw me up and down her tit, tossing me into every single possible orientation with respect to her breast until I was straddling her nipple. I tried to use this advantage to get to freedom, but a small change in her walking direction sent me plummeting back to ground zero.


Her flesh molded around my body. “Thank you so much—yes, that’ll be perfect,” she said. The vibrations in her chest made it feel like I was surrounded by one enormous, fleshy, vibrator. I realized there was very little I could do at this point.


She gave her address to the guy on the phone, and it was just then that I let out a huge (to me) load all over her tit. I knew she felt it because she stopped talking for just a second before thanking the man one last time and hanging up the phone.


I saw the light as she peered into her mountainous cleavage, finally pulling me to safety.


“Oh, baby,” she cooed, wrapping her fist around my body.


“I’m sorry,” I said.


“Don’t be embarrassed, sweetie. I didn’t do a good enough job keeping you secure.”


“I didn’t mean to stain your bra,” I said, knowing how much she hated doing laundry on my behalf. She used to slam her hands on the desk when she had to do laundry weekly after finding tons of my pubes on her bedsheets. 


She giggled. “Don’t even worry about it, baby. It was a tiny stain. I bet I won’t even be able to see it.”


I pouted.


“Not like that, of course. It was a very big load. I felt it after all.” She brought her fist to her lips and kissed me on the head.


Silence.


“Oh, fuck. I’m sorry. I didn’t ask you. It just felt really natural, I guess I just—“


“No,” I cut her off. “It was nice. Don’t apologize,” I insisted, even though I was lying. Or, at least I thought I was lying. “Thank you for the olives.”


“Of course!” she said, smiling. A smile I hadn’t seen in a long time. The kind that said, “Everything is okay because I’m with him.” I missed that smile.


“How about we go sit at your desk, talk, eat, and once the clock strikes midnight, it’ll be my turn to reciprocate your generous hospitality,” I suggested.


“I would love that,” she beamed.


She took me to her desk, placing me down and sitting in front of me in her chair. She made sure to place her boobs on the table’s surface, keeping me just the right amount of distracted. Throughout our hours-long conversation, she would throw in an occasional, “What are you looking at?” when I spent a little too long looking at her tits. But how couldn’t I? They were perfect, perky, and not to mention, fucking enormous. All I could think about was my few seconds in her cleavage, cumming uncontrollably. And she wasn’t even trying. She was just on the phone, paying no attention to me, and giving me the best orgasm of my life. She was so powerful, and I was so… so…


“What’s going on in there, honey?” she asked, poking me from behind. I turned to look at her hand, which had the ticking wristwatch on it.


“Can you hear that?” I asked.


“Hear what?” 


“The ticking of your watch,” I clarified.


“Not unless I focus. I’m sorry—is it really loud?” 


“No, it isn’t. I mean, it’s loud, but I like it.”


As our conversation went on, she brought her interlinked hands closer and closer to her boobs, pushing me an inch at a time to her perfect cleavage. Her sports bra was virtually creaking at the seams trying to keep in her bust. I felt like I could bust at any moment just looking at her.


She pushed me even closer to her chest, threatening to crush me between her watch and her tits, without letting up the conversation even a little bit. We talked about our first date, our second date, about our kinkier sex, about our romantic sex. We talked about everything under the sun, and the whole time, she was pushing me closer and closer to her. It was miraculous. 


I had less than a few centimeters to go before I was smashed against her boob. And just when I thought I was going to reach it, the pressure let up. I look up to Evelyn’s face. She was looking at the watch.


“11:59 PM. How fast the time flies,” she remarked.


“It always felt that way with you,” I said.


“You’re too sweet,” she giggled.


“You should sit on the desk, baby,” I suggested. “So I can pick you up without any problem.”


“I don’t know,” she said. “I’m a little afraid of the height.”


“Don’t even worry about it. I’ve got you,” I responded, rubbing my head against her sports bra.


“Thank you.” She smiled.


I smiled back. Mischievously.


It was too late. My desk suggestion didn’t make a difference. Instantly, Evelyn disappeared. Her clothes fell in a pile on the chair she had just been sitting on. And just as suddenly, I was back to my full height.


“Holy fuck,” I said. “I guess that witch person wasn’t lying.” Evelyn’s ceiling was much closer, and it felt just how I remembered it.


I turned to her pile of clothes.


“Don’t move, honey. I’m going to get you out, okay?”


One by one, I took each piece of clothing of the chair and folded it, placing it neatly on the desk. I picked up her watch and chuckled.


“You know, whenever we were having a fight, I used to do stupid shit like rub your stuff on my dick or balls. I don’t know why I did it. It was really immature. But I guess a part of me wanted to feel like I’d be with you forever, no matter what you did.”


I looked down to see if Evelyn was there to hear my confession.


And just like that, I spotted her. Her tiny body took up less than a fraction of the space her formerly enormous-ass had taken up. She could’ve sat on herself fifty times over.


“Oh sweetie,” I said, picking her up.


“Don’t call me weird,” she squeaked. “But that rubbing thing is actually hot as hell. I love that you did that,” she said. “I actually kind of suspected that you did.”


“Did you now?” I asked. I looked at her in my open hand, running my fingers over her tits and pussy, feeling out my new toy.


“What are you doing?”


“Any other suspicions?” I asked. I placed her on the desk and grabbed my cock, which towered over her.


She looked up at my phallus with fear. I was back to my ten inches, and I knew just how to use it.


“What are you doing?” she pleaded.


“I didn’t buy your little apology. And I sure as hell don’t buy anything you’re saying now.”


One by one, I picked up each of her pieces of clothing and rubbed them all over my dick and balls.


“I guess you’re going to be finding my pubes and cum all over your stuff, Evelyn,” I said, without a hint of remorse.


“Why are you doing this?” She started to stumble away from me, but I knew just what to do.


I slipped her watch around my balls and the base of my cock. She turned around to see what I was doing and froze in her tracks. Taking me in—my height, my dick, my anger—it was too much for her. She turned back away and tried to run toward the edge of the desk. Probably a last-resort, desperation move.


“Batter up,” I said, pushing my hard dick down and letting it recoil back up. 


“Baby, please don’t,” she said, running out of breath as she nearly made it to the edge of her desk. If she fell from it, she would certainly break her neck and make me two inches tall forever.


I turned to the side and then quickly turned back, letting my dick swing into her tiny body and send her on her ass. A little drop of pre-cum flew off my tip and landed on her, drenching her puny body.


I roared with laughter. “Don’t call me, ‘baby’ you fucking bitch.”


I positioned myself over the desk so my newly-adorned cock and balls would leave a massive shadow over her cowering form.


“You call me Daddy.”