- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter six! Please leave a review if you enjoy it or have suggestions for future directions!

Evelyn’s accidental swallowing of my entire body clearly panicked both of us. I tried my best claw to her esophagus in a desperate attempt to avoid her stomach acids. In turn, she sprinted to her bathroom and started opening drawers, at least from what I could hear. 


The next thing I knew, a long piece of dental floss was lowered next to me. I knew that my only ticket out of here was that floss. I held on for dear life as my ex-girlfriend pulled the floss up, where I squeezed through her epiglottis before returning to her mouth. She spit me out onto her hand and anxiously inspected me for any signs of damage.


Other than being completely out of breath and cum, I didn’t have any such signs.


“Oh thank God,” she sighed.


“You don’t have to call me that,” I chuckled. 


She quickly balled me up in her face and brought me to her warm mouth. “I could just bite your head off sometimes, you know that?”


“I’m down for that, depending on which head,” I agreed.


She held me back up to her face, letting me take in her whole body. Even though it had been two days of this, I still hadn’t gotten used to seeing her in her goddess form. Evelyn’s skin was covered in goosebumps, either from the cold or from the crazy size sex we had just had. 


“You’re disgusting. Literally and metaphorically,” she said, bringing me in for a quick sniff. “We’re going to take a shower together before bed.”


“What? No way!” I protested. 


“Yes way,” she said, putting my body down on her desk. “You can stand in the soap holder, where no water will hit you.”


“Maybe,” I said. “But if I slip out of there, I’ll be on the ground. Which is not at all a safe place for me to be when it’s raining human-size shower droplets.”


“Listen here mister.” She sat down, letting her boobs rest on the top of the desk. I had to back up a few steps to not get crushed, at which point I tripped and fell on my ass. I looked up to see her impressive bust looming over me, with her devious smile as big as ever. She put a hand under each breast, flicking them in unison. “Seeing as I’m the giantess, you don’t really get a choice. But I’ll be kind and leave it up to you.” She held up her left tit with both hands, feigning that it was overwhelmingly heavy for her before easily lifting it with her left hand, letting her boob and wristwatch cast an enormous shadow over me. “If you can pick up this tit, then you don’t have to shower with Mommy.”


“Deal,” I said. 


Just like that, she let her breast fall on the desk, causing a 6.0 magnitude earthquake for me. Fortunately, I was already on my ass, or else I would’ve fallen over again. 


I scrambled up to her boob, trying my best to get my hands under it. 


She giggled. “That tickles, sweetie!”


I ignored her and kept trying to raise her tit, but to no success. It was like trying to pick up a mountain. I tried next to slide my feet under it and kick it up, but even my legs could make no difference in overcoming gravity’s effect on those perfect masses. I kept pushing, kicking, and humping in an effort to make her milker move, but it was no use. Before long, she had already picked me up and moved toward the shower. 


“Thank you for Mommy’s massage,” she giggled. “Now she’s going to return the favor to her baby boy.”


I’m sure it would be less ominous than she made it out to be, but I was still not at all prepared. 


She stepped into her shower, letting the water fall. I looked in fear at each water droplet, absorbing each one’s capacity to flatten me in an instant.


“Mommy has to rinse off that whore’s spit from her watch, so hold on just a second,” she said, running her water resistant watch under the stream of water. I was horrified that something worth a couple hundred dollars was so much more durable than my entire body. I realized that it probably could have lifted Evelyn’s tit better than I could. Though, in all fairness, I guess its hands were a little longer than mine. 


“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said. I was fearful at first, but then I realized that her nursing skills probably prepared her fairly perfectly for the task at hand. And I was right.


Evelyn wet her left hand while holding me in her right. She used it to rinse me thoroughly, getting not only my torso and legs, but also gently between my legs. Feeling her massive finger rubbing against my balls made my submission slip out.


“Mommy…” I moaned involuntarily.


She giggled. “I’ve got you baby boy.”


She flipped me over so my butt was in the air. I squealed as an enormous pair of lips quickly came up and kissed my ass, lifting my entire body into the air with their suction.


“I’m sorry honey,” she laughed. “You just looked too cute not to smooch.”


Next, she brought some soap between her fingers and started massaging my body, starting with my backside. It felt heavenly, which was odd because I usually hate being touched. But her fingertips gently descended on my body, sweetly kneading my back and my sore ass. I noticed that she lingered on my butt before gripping my hips with her fingers and turning me back to face her. 


She laughed again. “Someone got a little excited over there, huh?” she asked, looking at my cock.


I instinctively brought my hands down to cover my erect penis, but she quickly swatted them away with just a finger, not even hesitating. 


“No need to be shy. Mommy’s seen it all before.” She proceeded to thoroughly take care of me, rubbing ever centimeter of my body with soap. Occasionally, little drops of water would drip from her hand or watch onto my body, nearly knocking the life out of me. But overall, she was protecting me, and I felt incredibly safe. It was like a hurricane was happening around me, but Evelyn was keeping it at bay. She was pulling me to shore.


Flipping me over one last time to rinse of all the soap, Evelyn admired her handiwork before placing me on her soap container, which was close to the bottom of the shower but not quite.


“That’s a good boy,” she said. “Didn’t that feel so good?”


I quickly wiped a drop of pre-cum from my head. “Yes. It felt so good,” I admitted. 


“That’s what I like to hear.” She turned away from me, showing me the impressive ass that I had somehow managed to fuck a few minutes ago. “Mommy’s turn.”


Evelyn started to lather herself with soap as the water fell. I tracked every single drop of water as it fell down her waist, slowing down at her impossibly wide hips before making its way down her ass. It was crazy to think that we used to talk about me breeding her day in and day out. We were both excited at the prospect of having children, though I’m sure we secretly doubted each other’s ability to be good parents. We were both surrounded by love as kids, but only because we sought it out. Many of the people handed to use by life were not so kind to us, and it had left some scars. But we were survivors. We just sometimes turned that survival mode on with each other. 


Evelyn reached around to put soap on her ass, not realizing that a huge drop of that soap flew backward to my soap holder. Before I could process being hit by it, I was on the floor.


Dazed and confused, I slowly rose to my feet.


“Oh no,” I said, completely aware that she couldn’t hear me. She was humming a little tune as she cleaned her perfect body, which I could now see entirely towering over me. I looked up at her dark hair, even darker with water and shampoo in it. Then I traced my eyes down to her shoulders, which showed off just how lean she was—I could see her shoulder bones popping out at every contour. Then, I tracked some water droplets down her back to that perfect ass. I was much closer than I was just a second ago, and I could clearly see tiny jiggles with every single water drop that hit her. If her twerking with me between her cheeks was a tsunami, I imagine that being in her butt during a shower would feel like a peaceful vibrator. Then, of course, I saw the thighs that used to go around my neck all the time, and finally her calves, leading to where I knew I had to go: her feet. 


The journey was dangerous, but it was certainly less dangerous than just standing there, hoping she didn’t step on me. Besides, Evelyn wore anklets that made it entirely possible for me to slot my body in along for the ride. I just had to climb on top of one of her feet. 


I shook aside my fear before sprinting through the veritable minefield of water droplets. Each one sounded like thunder as it landed next to me. Fortunately, her ass provided ample coverage, sparing me from many water droplets that would’ve killed me. 


I hopped onto her left foot, eyeing the gold anklet she had on. I was on her little toe, and all I had to do was traverse up her foot to reach safety. Her enormous boobs would shield me from any water, just like her ass had done a few seconds earlier. 


But it wasn’t quite so easy. When I tried to stand up, Evelyn shuffled her feet around a little bit as she reached for a bottle of something or another. It sent me tumbling back to the shower floor.


Without wasting any time, I climbed back onto her fleshy toe, trying to steady my balance. I had finally gotten upright and was making my way up her foot, but then an errant water droplet hit me square on the back and I fell forward. It took me a second to realize it, but I stuck, face-down, between her first and second toes. 


She must have felt my struggling, because her toes twitched apart, sending me back to the shower floor.


“Fuck!” I screamed. I was incapable of making any progress.


But, I was confident that if I could get up on her foot again, third time would be the charm.


But I wouldn’t get the chance. Because before I could get up off my ass and slide out from under her soft toes, they came back down to the floor.


I was stuck under the ends of her toes. And even worse, my dick was caught between the first two. 


I looked up and screamed, trying desperately to get her attention, but it was no use. Her tits were too massive. I couldn’t see her face, meaning that she definitely couldn’t see me. Her Mommy milkers jiggled as she bounced around and sang in the shower, each tiny movement pushing me a little further under her toes. The pressure didn’t hurt for some reason. Maybe she knew I was there and was playing with me. I couldn’t be sure. But I did know that I wanted to get out of there.


The problem was, I just couldn’t. Her two toes seemed to grip harder onto my cock, essentially holding me hostage by my penis. Each effort I made to slip away just stroked me in a different way. I tried to push my way out, but just like her tit, I couldn’t get her soft, fleshy toes to move. Instead, they jacked me off with each struggle I made. Her gold anklet taunted me as it gleamed the little light remaining this close to the ground, and I made my last desperate efforts as a humiliating, familiar feeling started welling up in my balls. 


I can’t believe that this was how it was going to end. I was going to cum in her toes, and then she would find me either drowned beyond help, or as a blood and cum stain between her toes once she finished her shower.


I was so insignificant that even her toes could accidentally send me over the brink of orgasm before crashing down and turning me into a pulp. I was nothing compared to her. I took one last glance at her perfect rack, in case it was the last thing I would ever see. I struggled one last time, sending my dick and balls into overdrive as I shot my pathetic load onto Evelyn’s toes before losing consciousness. I only hoped that maybe, just maybe, I would wake up again.