- Text Size +




While Sanctity could glide with ease at hundreds of miles an hour through the city, the Goodyear blimp was agonizingly slow. It ponderously made its way from the vast hangar, vast now being a relative term as Jeremy’s friend Sanctity could now open her mouth to a similar size. Hundreds of people, some in vehicles and several buildings, found this out the hard way as they were forced to tour her expansive digestive system. Those on the dirigible hoped their craft wouldn't serve as dessert. Luckily, as the airship slowly listed and lumbered from the hanger towards the taxiway, the crackly control tower radio an all clear before relaying their departure vector. Once clear of the large building and in the air, Jeremy could see all manner of aircraft on the tarmac below. From the largest regionally produced Boeing 747s to single engine Cessnas, all crowding the taxiways until given the ok. With the giantess in town stretching over half a mile into the sky, planes had to be protected. Air traffic control had third hands full with all the activity coupled with the military and now this strange scheme to intercept the giant woman. Only those in the know up to the highest levels of government knew and had signed off on the plan. There were many who had their doubts about what was happening, but everyone who was not onboard the blimp had to wait and see. As Jeremy and his lab coach looked down at the scene, for the first time they could see the path of destruction left behind by Sanctity. On the outer part of the vast expanses surrounding the airport, a long-term parking lot in the opposite direction of their current heading had taken a direct hit. Twin channels had been scoured from the large swath of asphalt, with rows of neatly parked cars and trucks glinting in the sunlight were cut off sharply with smoldering, twisted wrecks on the edge of this cataclysm. Even from the height that the blimp was already at, Jeremy marveled at how deep the chasms were where his friend’s knees had made contact with the scoured asphalt leaving only a few black, cracked patches behind along with a few bits and pieces of multicolored metal. His eyes followed the path of destruction through several big box retailers that were devastated, looking like they had been hit by a tornado when Sanctity plowed through on her hands and knees. His professor and himself were both thankful that they had passed these unscathed minutes earlier as their paths had crossed already. As they gained what could charitably be called airspeed towards the stadium to test the electronics, they could only see a glimpse of what the ebony giantess was up to as she was getting dirty before cleaning up in the river. He was fortunate he was not in a window seat on an airliner as the blind spot was almost non-existent in the passenger cabin of the ponderous airship as those on the airliners below were surely missing a show if seated on the wrong side of the aisle. Unfortunately, so would Jeremy as the lumbering contraption drifted away from the action before he could have a good live look at her beautiful brown breasts and only could really enjoy the view of her ass as she crawled into the water. It took several minutes where Sanctity was out of sight to calibrate and sync up the device on the blimp to the scoreboard of a stadium, he knew it would be hard for her to see. The stadium speakers were also tested though it reminded him of the Seuss book ‘Horton Hears a Who’. Still, it was their best shot, and just in case they used several other area stadium scoreboards were added to the signal, should the giant woman move away at great speed from her current position. Little did they know how much they would need it, as she was only warming up in the river, as her inhibitions were fighting a losing battle for her already well wired brain. It took many minutes before they reached the chosen scoreboard and several more before it displayed the desired messages. Mikes checked, one and two, the airship slowly reversed course for another long journey back towards the horny goddess. They could only hope that she could read the blimp’s LED words on the side, or all on board knew what death and destruction she already caused. Onboard the craft there was also a radio line open directly to Washington D.C. as Jeremy was surprised that he would have an audio line to the president, but since his friend could not hear him, mainly silence came through either side. Air traffic control was the only guidance given as Jeremy and his professor had the knowledge and were given carte balance over the messaging. This mission was low risk for lives but high reward, though was still to be a costly gamble. It would pale in comparison to the estimates put on a single footprint running well into the hundreds of millions in damage. Not to mention loss of life, but while they calibrated there was plenty using her entire body to dole out the pain for pleasure. As the world watched many leaders started shoring up their defenses, even nearby Canada. Few knew it would be needed but wanted to be ready, or so they thought. Most efforts went to evacuation plans, though the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Jeremy could see as he approached that those who planned on using the bridge north out of the area would be in for a sexy surprise, as most had vanished as they puttered back. Unfortunately, his friend worked hard and fast and over a mile of bridgeway was hardly a good cuddling match for a giantess who wants to be loved, but Sanctity utilized it anyway.

Not letting the traffic she had just ingested settle down her throat, Sanctity gently moved her hand from the flat foreboding plane of her stomach to her perky breast. They were only slightly larger than normal for her 5ft height originally, but now they were simply massive. Darkness fell on all eight lanes, as she was perky enough that the tons of flesh hung in place, while her right tit was dipping into the diverted river. Sanctity simply let gravity do the rest, as she leaned her mammary over the crowded highway. It was something else when she felt trucks and buses, then bitty cars and pickups all dimpling her smooth black skin before being pressed into pancakes. She smirked as she knew that the wetness spreading under her boob must have been more than just various oils and gasoline as she wondered how many had to reverse course as the entire bridge was cut off. Cruelly, she decided to chase them down before they got too far, but first another area of moisture beckoned her attention. Sanctity felt as if her cunt was on fire, she had never been so aroused in her life, and it caught even her off guard. Her smooth inner thigh barely cleared under the bridge as they bracketed the span with her other looming above. To the tiny people scurrying in its shadow, the radiant, pungent heat given off by the seven-story chasm was apparent to anyone on the northbound lanes. Unable to resist the urge any longer, Sanctity pressed her labia horizontally into the bridge deck. It was amazing as first the fence and barrier were enveloped by her ravenous cunt, as her slurping skin hopped the curb and began to interact with traffic and terrified micro people. Those making a run for it were smeared between the concrete and the titanic pussy, while the first lane of cars and trucks were shoved into the second. One crumbly pop at a time she felt the tiny vehicles get trapped and smothered by her sensitive sexual snatch. Within seconds she had reduced fourteen helpless automobiles to scrap metal smeared in a heaping portion of her love juices. Not content to rest on her laurels, she rubbed her breast against the roadway while her pussy ground against it. Back and forth she chased a number of people down, caught between lanes of traffic, they were easy pickings. Some were still trapped in their cars and tractor trailers, hoping these flimsy metal shelters would somehow protect them against many thousands of tons of Sanctity’s flesh. It stimulated her graciously as dozens of lives ended under her firm skin, pops and tingles were nice, but only on the surface. A nice wetness splashed her cunt as her juices spread as she closed her thighs together. Dozens or trucks and vans were all flattened between her unyielding skin. Pressing her top breast against her other and the riverbed grasped the bridge deck firmly between her cleavage, her legs felt amazing as smooth thighs crumpled much metal. With her right arm lifting the roadway from below and unseen to the tiny people, half a kilometer of stuck traffic was about to go on an everlasting journey. Sanctity was impressed that the concrete bridge held together as she wrenched it from its foundations and tipped it on its side. The hundreds of people and vehicles however were sent tumbling onto the left side of her body, tickling her beautiful dark skin. During this process she made sure to open her mouth and close her eyes as some tiny cars were in for a big surprise. Hundreds of little plunks from the metal machines and micro men and women were felt from her forehead down to her wet crotch. She lifted the half dozen cars that landed on her tongue to her back teeth and wasted no time chewing the mass of metal. This quickly proved unwise as the vehicles were too small and got stuck in her teeth. As she picked a dollop of metal that was a van out of her molar, Sanctity decided she would just swallow any other unfortunate little treats. Opening her eyes slowly, Sanctity felt her natural eyelashes crumpled a couple automobiles. Over 700 intact cars, trucks and buses as well as over a thousand would be evacuees spread out on her body. Corralled over the left side of her lovely body by the upended bridge, Sanctity felt little tingles in her skin as the teensy people and upright vehicles tried to explore their expansive living surroundings. For a few minutes, she was content to lay back across the river as the mid-afternoon sun warmed her skin. Still, these tiny people had attacked her at every chance they had, polluted her beloved planet and wished ill will towards her. Maybe she would address the yearning desire to end her intrepid explorers' bodily expeditions. Some enjoyed the peaks of her perky breasts, but Sanctity wanted them all to become cave spelunkers instead.

Those civil servants on the job were fully activated and dispersed to many fruitless efforts. Few knew what to expect, nor that they too might be putting themselves in the line of danger. Everyone from ambulance drivers to police helicopter pilots and fire crews battling blazes would face possibly being extinguished as the day progressed. Those going by highway did not have to travel far, though the scenes that happened were grim and mentally scarring. As final tallies of the long list of casualties were accrued, a pattern from the skews were noticed via the data points coinciding with footage. Her footprints covering a number of suburban blocks were seemingly aimed at crossing blue lights off into the malleable ground. Sanctity was targeting all first responders, but police with the highest frequencies. Regardless, it was many days before this fact was fully understood along with some upsetting close up footage of the callous look on the giantess’s face as Sanctity enjoyed her actions. Still, the soggy scenes many had to attend were nearly impossible not to gag at either due to the carnage or the hazy mist of pungent love juice in the air. Partially buried in creamy plumes of Sanctity’s bodily fluid was a field of colorful metal and concrete rocks that were formerly dozens of cars, trucks, roadway and worse was what else was there. Shreds of clothing, rarely whole garments, blood stained and tattered and sometimes sticking out from the pulverized vehicular remains. At the former interchange of two major interstate highways, only the severely twisted and bent girder from a highway along with a few boulders. These misshapen blobs were of her orgasmic goo bonded to melted concrete with metal inside almost making for a hard to move structure that would have to be demolished to get inside. At first, they were pick axed but quickly realized no one could have survived in the area and moved to the edges. This is where the great number of injured were and had their tales of survival. Some were slammed backwards by uncaring labia, as the cars in front of them were flattened then dragged off by the drooling immense sexual organ. Another fortunate truck driver had her uncaring clit bump into the roof sleeper cab and shove the engine and passenger compartment of his Kenworth sideways into the jersey barrier. His trailer was not as lucky as his cab and was grabbed by the sticky skin. It was a tumultuous ride as his dash cam recorded the truck bouncing helplessly off the wall or more frighteningly off the mountain of a woman attached to her pubic area. He could hear her capturing, slurping up and dragging the flattened cars and SUVs on the roadway. Finally, just when he thought the next bump would pull him under Sanctity’s impressive body, the Yellow trailer sheared off, leaving his cab behind next to a pile of sheared metal. He was trapped and could only watch her settle and masturbate by sticking his head out of the broken window as the rear-view mirrors blasted off the side's moments earlier. A few other cars were stuck to the remains, with a few injured survivors, not all of whom would make it to nightfall. He was lucky enough to be found early and taken via stretcher to an ambulance. The hospitals had a long line for entry and a high denial rate as beds filled up quickly. Minor injuries were soon to be treated at the many clinics as these two started to be in way over their heads. As Sanctity moved on from the highway, the trail got a lot more spotty but no less devastating. Big box retailers were decimated by uncaring hands and knees, needing multiple triage sites. Roads and homes affected by an errant foot or Sanctity’s smooth shins were treated to a quick death, with those tasked to pick up the pieces and find survivors being assigned overwhelming search areas. Neighborhoods both urban and commercial were in a broken line to the water where the most difficult crime scene would unfold. Unfortunately, the giantess watched them all there gathering in commanded centers hastily raised on the shoreline river roads. They were wise not to approach the waters, as even though she was a ways out, the river had waves and rose rapidly along her damming body. Coast guard boats and helicopters were mustered but would not be dispatched until the giant woman had cleared the area, and she was certainly taking her time. For those on the bridge, these would be rescuers would come too late for all but a select few, including one who was found on the island the next day who had the longest journey of all riding Sanctity’s erect nipple in his stranded dump truck. As the giantess made waves with her next actions, the first responders waited on shore as she noticed them and put on a macabre show.

Traffic was bumper to bumper on the four-lane bridge over the Columbia River as hundreds of citizens tried to make their way over the water to Washington, but very few would reach their intended destination. Adding to the confusion was the vehicles stuck on the southbound side of the bridge could see something in the distance that had them reworking their routes much too far into the journey. While waiting in the hopeless lines of cars and trucks, they listened, raptured to the radios or read the sensational live news feeds of the giant ebony woman laying waste to the surrounding area. Trying to make it to the roads to relative safety only put them further in harm's way as the giantess advanced in a meandering direction when the ears of those listening perked up. She had just entered the highway after she spit-balled a tank in the direction of the roadway a few miles to the south. The tension was palpable now as they heard she was crawling north in their direction, as people looked in their rearview mirrors or out their windshields trying to get a glimpse of the horny goddess. Sanctity was in no rush to get there, as she made several pit stops to pick up some train passengers and help ease the congestion with the help of her ample chest. Hearing that just her perky breast alone covered and flattened all eight lanes of traffic caused some to contemplate an escape, but they and their cars were helplessly stranded above the churning waters of the river far below. Suddenly in the distance, the natural black hair covering Sanctity’s scalp appeared bobbing in the hazy distance. Panic had started to spread as people slowly meandered, mainly in the wrong direction from safety. The giant woman was taking her time as her face appeared next on the horizon. This was followed by what few could grasp until seen for themselves, but the jiggling, twin perky peaks pointing down mockingly at those below. One seemed far dirtier than the other, testifying to the section of highway the giant young woman had sensually titboxed into a crater. The angle and expression on her face suddenly changed, as the dark brown nipples also pointed straight at them from several miles away. Her huge brown eyes were looking down at something as she bit her lip, not only was the giant woman nude but she was also being crude. She seemed to be working up a sweat as she ground herself against the roadway, the stunned population watching in horror. After she finished minutes later, those on the bridge knew she was on the same highway as them and traveling fast on her hands and knees. Shock absorbers shook as she approached, devastating businesses and neighborhoods with her hands and knees. Sanctity made it to the river at breakneck speed as many tried abandoning their vehicles while others tried in vain to push stalled traffic forwards. Not even the large municipal dump trucks could gain ground before the huge woman straddled over them. Her body darkened the sky as the view of her naked form was imposing and detailed. While the look on her face was proud, her booming voice spoke words that were too loud to hear in a mocking tone. She was almost as long as the entire span from shore to the island, and she sank into the water on her right side causing a huge wave. The seismic shock almost knocked several tractor trailers on the bridge to their sides. They could feel the warmth of her nude body as she tucked herself in real close, as some parts of her form were both above and below the bridge. While her face approached first, it stopped just before colliding with the roadway as Sanctity craned her neck a little showing off her commuter train necklace as huge brown eyes beamed down at them. Her pupils dilated wildly as the crowd reacted in sheer panic. Moving her house sized nostrils above the roadway, she began to inhale gently, though at her size even a whiff could be deadly. A few people close by tumbled into her mucous covered nose hairs, screaming as they hoped desperately not to meet this cruel fate. Instead, a Chevy Spark hatchback had its rear lifted by the unseen force and rolled her way. It smashed into the giant woman’s nose hair, killing two stuck people, before Sanctity snorted lightly. This shot the tiny car out of her nasal cavity like a cannon smashing it into the guardrail into a wad of twisted metal. Without warning, a wet whale sized pink monster emerged from Sanctity’s smiling lips, gathering dozens of screaming people and micro machines. It rested on top of all five lanes with some half-flattened cars and trucks sticking out from the other side. A few unfortunate people were also caught there as well as crushed lower torsos with blood coming out of their mouths or just lifeless pairs of legs buried by the giant tongue. Sanctity moved seconds later, trapping more victims who rushed over to try to remove those still alive, as well as the tiny cars and trucks. The sound of tires skidding on wet concrete, crunching metal and screams of terror rang out as those who still could run in all directions. The giantess then withdrew her tongue to reveal slick concrete, twisted metal wrecks and mangled corpses all soaked in her saliva. Moving her hand down to her taut tummy, she rubbed it tauntingly as the same hand moved towards a much bigger batch of flesh. Jutting her tits out towards the roadway, those who ran from the tongue twisting suddenly found themselves in the shadow of a great brown orb. Many froze in fear as a gigantic, stranded quarry dump truck sailed above them stuck to her aroused nipple. They could feel the roadway rise a few feet as heat radiated off the horny young woman’s bosom. It darkened all ten lanes as the Sanctity held her breast up with her left hand, with a devious look on her face. You didn’t have to have the pedigree of Sir Isaac Newton to know the gravity of the situation but dozens of people on the bridge feebly braced themselves or hid in tiny SUVs and trucks hoping for safety as the giantess removed her hand and let her cleavage bounce closed. Tens of millions of pounds were about to rest on some overwhelmed traffic.

The sun warmed Sanctity’s skin, but little chills and tingles were stoking a fire down below. Micro people and the wheels of upright cars and trucks tried to explore the landscape of her dark skin. Not all had landed so square or got the chance. Dozens of people outside of their vehicles were killed by tumbling traffic, as the rolling tractor trailers mashed smaller cars and trucks in the mini massacre. Crinkling metal on a nanoscale touched her naked body as movement occurred moments later. She looked close at the traffic as only a few sideways specks of blurry cars remained stuck on the jersey barrier, and if she squinted, she thought that there were people too, though one made the five-story plunge it looked like. Even if her eyes weren't playing tricks on her was unsure if she felt it, but the wetness gushing to her loins was harder to ignore. Hundreds of tiny cars and SUVs pelted her body from her forehead to her pubic area, many of whom held explorers. These soon would be thrill seekers, if not by choice, as she decided to wrangle up the herd the mass of metal and men. As a third of the concrete bridge remained uprooted and held tightly between Sanctity’s closed cleavage and thighs as she laid on her back, she decided to give her mites a little pep talk.

“I hope you bugs are enjoying the much wider span over the river after my hasty deconstruction work of your pathetic bridge. I enthusiastically inform you that many of you will now be rerouted into a cozy tunnel, so for those of you still in your cute cars I suggest you fasten your seat-belts, not that it will matter in the end. Bon voyage!”

With her words of warning lost on the tiny crowds gathered on her curvy body, Sanctity learned some lessons from moments ago and closed her eyes again, opening her mouth. Her left hand also instinctively went for her pussy lips, parting them exposing sticky inner skin poised to grasp any metal or clothing exposed to it. There were a few unfortunate travelers on her forehead as she slowly began to sit up, who started to roll across the thick membrane of her eyelids as the first of many to come. She could feel the tiny mites struggling with her smooth thick skin as tiny tires lost traction and started to slip. A few small objects tumbled past her eyelashes as one beefier trailer landed square on the bridge of her nose, splitting in two as she opened her mouth wide. This time she made sure not to chew as several vehicles, micro people and the contents of the tiny tractor trailer landed on her tongue. Unfortunately, the only hints of flavor from this were cardboard like as the contents were nothing interesting, but more debris gathered steam as it slid down her chin towards her clavicle. The tiny tumbling objects picked up momentum as they headed past the train necklace towards her natural hills. As they held the crumbling remains of the de facto drawbridge up further, Sanctity’s breasts controlled the flow of traffic. She opened her eyes from her facial barrage to witness several tiny cars and trucks get funneled through her cleavage, as well as a few less fortunate people and vehicles flung off the shelf of her rack making tiny splashes in the river below. Never the biggest in the room, Sanctity was still happy with her tits and none of the men she had been with registered a complaint, as she looked down at her erect bosom as she slowly did her sit up. On the top of her breasts precariously balanced, a few tiny cars clung on for dear life, as the water's surface got further and further away. It was a stampede of twisting metal down the flat plain of her tummy now as the tickling sensation of itty-bitty things breaking against her skin raced toward the finish line. No checkered flag would greet the drivers and survivors here, as instead these two finish lines were sopping wet with steamy arousal. Sanctity even witnessed a couple tiny travelers land in the small pit of her belly button, with pinprick headlights illuminating the rim, but knew she was surrounded by water and would deal with these cling ons when she freshened up, after she got a bit dirtier of course. As she completed her sit up, Sanctity held almost 2,000 feet of the crumbling bridge between her thighs and cleavage as the last few tiny vehicles and people crashed hard into her smooth skin and pubic hairs. Watching a gathering contingent of flashing lights on the shore roads, she could feel their tiny resilient puny fellow citizens trying to explore her lap. Sanctity was about to stir it up and make the rescue into recovery efforts, but first she decided to shed the dead weight of the bridge. With a simple flex of her arms, she cast the vertical structure aside, watching it collapse into the river waters as some jagged pieces remained above the water line as a grim reminder of what once stood there. Not fully satisfied, she looked down at her beautiful skin, licking her lips in anticipation as the mites tried to escape from what was their final stop. Numerous people and cars had already landed in her mighty cunt, struggling and sinking deeper into her folds, but Sanctity felt a little greedy and wanted more. Continuing to peel herself open with her right hand, she used the left to gather a crowd of micro citizens and vehicles and herded all towards her waiting womanhood. A few were in flames already from crashing hard into her firm skin, but these would easily be extinguished by her gushing vaginal fluids, as her own fiery passion built.

In the valley of the shadow of Sanctity’s perky breasts, dozens of screaming people were unsure which way would lead to safety, and this indecision would cost them their lives. Without warning the giantess removed her left hand supporting her breast and it landed on the roadway. Many tons of unyielding flesh touched the metal roofs of dozens of vehicles, spraying broken glass in all directions as they crumpled. People inside and running between them were cut by these shards though few had time to register this thought as more pressing matters were at hand. Tiny commuters braced themselves against the sinking metal roofs of their cars or the tons of flesh pressing down on them. None were pleased to be able to cop a feel on Sanctity as her unstoppable mass started to snap bones and reduce the tallest of trucks from feet to inches. Soon, her supple skin smothered all caught underneath flattening many screaming commuters and traffic as stunned survivors looked on in terror. Some rushed to help those trapped in their half-flattened rides, struggling to reach screaming victims from jammed doors, as inverted rear bumpers pointed up and four tires uselessly hanging. They say only fools rush in with the best of intentions and were rewarded when the giantess dragged the metal carcasses forwards, causing a few automobiles to tumble into the bloody oil slick left behind the giant’s breast. A massive brown pillar of toned flesh darkened the direction left towards safety but had no time to cover the distance of three football fields between stalled, crashed traffic and many hundreds more trying out for survival school. Half of the lanes would be snuffed out before they landed. In the same area many people were too afraid to abandon their whips as a seven story long drooling horizontal slit capped by a wet, engorged clit suddenly manifested in their proximity. After a loud crash further ahead, one unfortunate businessman in a Volvo XC90 had the misfortune along with dozens of others losing any visual outside their windows when Sanctity peeled herself open. The heat and humidity rose fast enough to fog even his glasses, as a familiar but pungent odor filled the passenger cabin. The opaque windows were darkened as people screamed in terror all around his trapped vehicle while his light sensing headlights clicked on. Sanctity blocked out the sun as her free hand released her latest weapon. In an inward explosion of glass, the giant girl's vulva seemingly removed the man's Volvo from all the people and traffic around him. The truth was that most were smothered and flattened by Sanctity’s libidinous flesh. He wasn’t far off either, as his vehicle was shoved into a fold in her pussy walls, and sheet metal caved in all around him as most of the airbags went off pinning his crippled vehicle. It was a dark, dank cave and he had his limbs broken by the collapsing vehicle around him. The engine was flooded and crushed making it pitch black as his other senses were overwhelmed with the giant woman’s lusty odor and moisture. Hot, pungent death came quickly for the stricken office worker as the giantess began to grind her stiff upper pussy lip against the road, flattening the overwhelmed CUV into a soggy blob. Screaming people were trapped and sucked under her labia as Sanctity’s cunt dragged back and forth over the bridge deck. Soon, a long stretch of roadway traffic and commuters were all reduced to specks of cloth and metal lodged in cracked concrete under an accretion of cum. The giantess was yet to be sated, and the towering legs would come together with thunderous force. All nine lanes were covered by Sanctity’s muscular, smooth thigh as hundreds of people and tiny vehicles were flattened between them. Those narrowly missed were either trapped by her breasts sandwiching the roadway to the north or her ankles grabbing the south end. All told, close to 700 vehicles and a thousand people were fully at the young ebony woman’s mercy, and she wanted to bring them closer. An uneasy cracking as tiny cars and trucks started shifting as the roadway started tilting to the right. A high-profile Sprinter van tumbled from the furthest lane by the flat plain of Sanctity’s stomach. Crashing over eight lanes of traffic, the barrage was only beginning as people started dying. The wise ones hopped over early onto vast, flat areas of her skin. Up by her facial features this was a risky proposition. Many stayed in their hundreds of vehicles, belted tight the motorists hoped ready to roll. For many who survived the fall to the ebony skinscape, this was far from the intended destination Sanctity had in mind for them. She had her methods of persuasion on where she wanted them to go and would use gravity as her aid.

The navy ship captains and engineers were used to navigating the open ocean but could manage the rivers in a pinch, and with the attacks near the inland city of Portland nearing the river many vessels made the journey. While most of the American pacific fleet was still located in Hawaii, South Korea and San Diego, smaller contingents dotted the coastline. There was little if any action for the sailors anchored in these locations, mainly busy work as smugglers would be unwise to go as far south as Oregon. As luck would have it a dozen armed battle cruiser gunboats were heading back south from a training exercise near the Puget Sound when the ship's alarm rang out. All available hands rushed to the deck to hear what the superior officers had to say. This early February morning would turn out to be anything but normal. They were told rather than continuing on their way south, that instead they would be taking a major detour to the port side in a few miles, which started rampant speculation among the sailors. In the end, all would wish that they just continued with their starboard heading, as the garrison would ponderously line up and make their way down the Columbia River. Some of the bends and shoals could be tricky, but the journey took a couple hours, so it was ample time to be briefed on what lay ahead. More specifically, whom. At first, many of the cadets thought it was a joke or prank but were soon shown video of Sanctity from multiple angles, and the atrocities she had already managed. They examined what effects the helicopters, tanks and artillery had on the giantess, seeing if she had shown any weakness. They were oblivious to the psychological option that was also being executed, as they were set to reach her first. The sailors knew that the outlook was bleak. Still, they performed their assigned duties, getting many rounds of heavy shells loaded. Many gazed longingly at shore and the lifeboats and rafts, riverside buildings were a tantalizing escape from the fate that awaited them. Top military brass knew these twelve iron battleships would be Sanctity’s strongest opponent yet. By now however, even most of them had resigned that the odds were against them. Since the mission had sprung from a training exercise and not a battle, most sailors still had their phones on them, watching the news unfold as the giant black woman devoured office buildings and wore mass transit vehicles as jewelry. Long nights during journeys on the open ocean meant weeks or months between shore leave, so what Sanctity did next caused more than a few to retreat to their bunks to watch. It was incredible seeing what the horny ebony goddess could do to civilian infrastructure, using it to stir her erotic desires. Watching hundreds of people perishing under her perky breasts and ground to bits by her wet pussy, the thought crossed their mind that if the battle did not go their way, how the young giantess would deal with them. The ships were still navigating a few bends when word arrived that she was nearing the river. This came as a pleasant surprise to commanders and generals who were still almost 30 minutes away, as they could now face her head on. This would not be good news for those on the bridge Sanctity arrived at, as her lusty embrace was about to bedevil the structure. Rounding an elevated riverbank, the back of her natural hair came into view. It was clear the young African woman was sitting, though the view was from her torso up. From her shoulder to her upper arm, they could tell her right hand was stirring, and the video feed from shore gave them the full frontal view. Most sailors' mouths were agape as her fingers forced tons of mangled metal and bodies about her sex. Those on deck tried to hear her actions from miles away, but the loud engine on the battle cruisers drowned out whatever noises the masturbating goddess was making. Slight twitches in her muscles under that perfect ebony skin basking in the sunlight were all their view provided, even if those huddled around phone screens had the rest filled in for them. Once Sanctity was satisfied, the view was partially obscured as she crawled into the deeper portion of the river alongside the rest of the span, and soon vanished. She was not being bashful, as all the sexual play made for a messy goddess, so while she bathed a battleship to their rear of the flotilla suddenly let loose a cruise missile. There was some confusion from high command as targeting coordinates were given but not a command to fire. If it was an overzealous ensign or a hardware malfunction the end result was all that mattered. The hundreds of sailors on the boats heard the distant explosion as those with the monitors in the command centers of the ship showed a direct hit, but not the intended result. They were still a few minutes away from the bathing beauty, but their actions altered her intended course, and those on the remaining span of the bridge, the heavily armored boats, and especially the city itself would suffer the grim consequences.

Sitting in an upright position with her pressed together with many colorful specks tarrying about them that she was proud to show off, Sanctity got to work and it was a pleasure. Using her right hand, she had peeled open six stories of wet flesh, capturing many tumbling vehicles like a sundew plant with insects. However unlike the botanical hunter, her enzymes needn't break down their victims for digestion, but she did have room to spare. It felt amazing, so many weighty metal shells breaking and tumbling over her nude skin, along with a few infinitesimal spindly people trying desperately to find a grip, or getting rolled over by a tumbling truck as all fell. The rough landing from a pile of mashed or intact traffic on her smooth thighs was not the end of things as Sanctity was just getting warmed up. After tossing the interfering remains of the humbled bridge, she smirked smugly at the gathering crowd of emergency vehicles and stranded people on shore as she gave them a show to remember. Using her left hand, Sanctity shunted along countless little cars, trucks and more than a few screaming victims. She herded the smoking, writhing mass onto her spread labia, smearing them up the length of her vulva to her engorged clit. Sanctity’s eyelids fluttered as it felt like hundreds of grains of sand that were soft and yielding rubbing against her most sensitive skin. Fully opening her eyes Sanctity gazed longingly at first responders and hovering helicopters all bearing witness to her sultry actions. As salacious as this was, a few thoughts crossed her mind. Those of how pathetic this world was now, so many things stuffed inside of her were not as filling as she could have hoped. Her fingers could only make up so much difference, but those taller buildings downtown were only a few short miles away through some densely packed neighborhood. Had she become a monster she thought? Well before she finished this thought she rode her climax to clear her mind. She was surprised by the decent orgasm she experienced, as Sanctity wondered what to do next. Pulling out her sticky fingers, she marveled at the tiny rainbow sprinkles plastered to her digit. Sanctity sprung a slight leak between her thighs, causing a few blobs with bitty chocolate chips to raft down the river. The sheer volume of her nectar was enough to cocoon and float flattened metal shells for miles. Quickly, she realized it was bath time, trying to free her mind for a few moments from all her pussy alone had just killed. Hours earlier she had just accidentally smashed one sedan inside her cavernous cunt. Had she been aware of this fact may have saddened her, but this was also before these mites had attacked her. Strike two were the tanks, and the clueless boats at bat were about to be sent back to the dugout. Looking down at the pathetic masses gathered to watch her erotic display, Sanctity returned her gaze to her beautiful body. Her dark brown skin was speckled with tiny bits of broken debris, smeared with all manner of oils and other fluids, and missing one of her accessories. Looking at her perky breasts, she realized the dump truck she placed on her nipple a while back had jiggled off in the commotion. All as well, it was so hard keeping track of these tiny toys, and she returned her loving stare to the commuter train necklace. It was battered with many windows cracked or missing from the bumpy ride, and it was covered in beads of her sweat. Addressing their tiny ears in hopes a few survived, Sanctity spoke to them,

“My little fashion accessories, it seems your goddess has gotten a little dirty. While I spy with my little eyes a suitable bath, y'all might wanna be prepared to remain wet. At least the river water will help wash away the salt water I soaked you with, what's a girl to do?”

With that, Sanctity pressed her arms into the riverbed and prepared to move to a deeper stretch of the waterway. For now, she decided to ignore the last mile of crowded roadway spanning the waters to Washington state. Turning herself to her hands and knees, she felt some clinging micro vehicles, chunks of concrete and smaller debris Sanctity hoped to be people tumbling into the river. Not dwelling on all the tiny things falling off her thighs, perky breasts and even her hair, she crawled around the island in the middle of the river. Sanctity made it to the deepest point she could find, getting wet up past her wrists, this was a spot a young goddess could bathe herself. Privacy was not an option but Sanctity didn't mind. Cupping copious amounts of water and splashing it at her glorious body, it was a truly amazing sight as she got herself wet. Gleaming, proud breasts were kneaded to work off all the clinging bits of metal and most of the oil and blood still stuck to them. Next she went after her thighs as they were similarly smeared, though Sanctity also probed her deeper folds, removing globs of her love juice smothering metal wads that were recently bridge traffic. A lot of these were surprisingly buoyant, some bobbing on the surface while others rolled for miles, even into the sea. But as they drifted away from the gleaming wet giantess resting on her back, she was unaware that these mini mites would be fatbergs that those on the navy ships would be wise to heed. In the minutes before these gruesome remainders of her fingering hundreds to death reached the oncoming fleet, Sanctity began to really think about what she was doing. It was as if the cool river waters slowed her burning desires, but did not completely abate them. Maybe she should stop now, she thought. Sanctity knew consciously that she had gone too far, was fully cleaned and maybe should somehow try to turn over a new leaf. Maybe gently traverse the river, maybe sinking into the water if the urges brought on by a bridge or highway overtook her loins. Probable fires extinguished with something other than hundreds of commuters, maybe then find her way to the wilderness to try to live in peace. It is not like an apology would do much, and maybe then they would stop attacking her. Sanctity knew it certainly hurt them a lot more than it hurt her, but she could still feel some fury in the back of her mind. Unaware of the oncoming flotilla, she let her hand skim the water, at peace when her plans changed the instant something flicked her wrist. A small, orange cone expanded slowly as a ball of fire danced on her skin. The cells jumped into action, as they hushed any slight pain receptors, while her nervous system shot signals to her brain and loins. Arousal, anger and much destruction would follow shortly, but first she simply wiped away a black circle the missile made on her beautiful brown skin. Looking up at the rest of the bridge, the place where the smoke trail came from, then downtown, Sanctity licked her lips and said,

“OK, let’s do this.”