- Text Size +




Orders for navy vessels to slowly navigate the Columbia River waters came from the president himself. He was aware of the other ‘blimp’ plan but wanted to give the greatest squadron of armed forces in the world one more go, as there was a lot of capital spent on the massive, powerful destroyers. Still, even his cabinet knew that estimating her size and the way other heavy weapons could not even scratch the surface of the behemoth, that it was good that the airship was still being sent her way. However, they made sure not to tell them about this part of the plan, as they created a diversion to the stadiums as a way to buy the big boats time. While he considered himself lucky that the ships were just in the area at the time to be able to divert from their routes, he along with most others on Pennsylvania Avenue were happy to be over 3,000 miles away. Anyone who came within 3,000 feet of the attractive young giantess were in imminent mortal danger. By now the president was aware that when attacked the giantess tended to prolong her rampages, so those on the Goodyear blimp would have their work cut out for them. But still, from what he had heard from the intelligence community so firmly reminded him, it is not always firepower that wins wars, and psychology would be an asset they could ill afford to ignore. They were stunned with the manor that such a normal seeming 23 year old Liberian national was lashing out with. While the battle cruisers he dispatched had a decent range for their artillery, he knew it would take time to arrive at the giantess. Another item of dumb luck occurred as she lazily followed and fucked the highway until she put on her grandest exhibition yet with a multi-lane bridge. Soon after, they were granted early access to some of the dashboard cameras before the broadcast media splattered the images all over the world. One of the most harrowing was from a UPS truck which was sitting in traffic when the driver abandoned it due to an unseen force. The underside of an ebony breast slammed down onto traffic a few car lengths ahead of the truck, bouncing it causing the camera image to skip a few staticky seconds. The big boob ground the flattened vehicles back and forth for a few seconds, then after more squishy grinding further down, the whole world inverted.

The box truck was suddenly passenger door down on the vast plain of the young woman’s skin. All around were displaced, upturned tractor trailers and SUVs. A few stricken people wandered briefly, but suddenly all scraped and tumbled into a splash of fluids smearing the windshield. For the viewing audience a few seconds lapsed when the world around the now opaque lens became clear once more. An upside down shot of damp, dark folds held dozens of tiny vehicles in their grasp, viewers had to digest what they were seeing before it registered that the diminutive truck was stuck to the giant vagina of an aroused woman. The giantess’s smooth thighs rose from this, coming together with a number of smoldering wrecks scattered about. Some people were there too, though not all were moving. Four brown pillars of flesh swept over the injured masses, shoving men and machines towards the base of her wet pussy. The whole war room felt queasy when a wad of traffic and commuters was shoved past the fleshy curtains, and into the woman’s vaginal canal. When her slick fingers emerged, they lifted towards the helpless UPS truck, showing off its fate. Globs of her nectar smeared husks of twisted metal along with something far more frightening writhing away. The camera cut out sharply as a gooey, accordionned pickup truck smashed into the front of the delivery van, demolishing it. Jeremy and crew did not get to see these details until weeks later, as they were engaged with their task. Still, they watched the live feeds of her handling the bridge, and wondered if maybe they had the wrong idea. Sanctity was no longer the young woman who he held an unspoken attraction to, even if he was unsure if it was reciprocal. However, at the same time Jeremy could not let this cloud his judgment, as only he and his professor knew what truly was responsible for her mega stature. As they did their best to complete the seemingly tedious task at the stadium, they thought they heard an explosion from miles away near the river. Indeed on their phones as they finished calibrating the scoreboard, they saw on their screens that a cruise missile had struck the unimpressed giantess. They were not too far but at the speed of the airship it would take over 20 minutes to reach her, and in the meantime it was unwise to have interrupted her bath.

In the uneasy peace of the intense hug from the giant woman, close to a thousand stranded souls wandered about between mountainous thighs and a terrifying tit blocking the road. Four to five lanes filled with hundreds of vehicles all trapped next to the ebony giantess was nerve wracking, though they were about to get a lot more real estate to roam, much to their chagrin. Finished with her daily grind, the towering torso of the giant woman still loomed next to the concrete bridge, but a shaking reminded many of an earthquake, as the pavement cracked and bulged. The roadway suddenly surged upwards, tilting at a ninety degree angle onto Sanctity’s vast body. A thousand screaming people over a quarter mile stretch of road were dumped along with hundreds of cars and trucks onto the spongy ebony skin. Others fell further into churning watery graves as the giantess stirred the river into eddies and whirlpools with her body. Passengers and pedestrians alike landed on the alien landscape from the firm skin of her forehead to nearby towering smooth thighs that stretched high above their heads. Those on Sanctity’s brow who survived the harshly tumbling cars and trucks were worried about her wiping it and smearing them like bugs, but they should have been more concerned with something brewing a thousand feet away. Another unfortunate pair in a VW hatchback rolled into the top of the soft dark skin of Sanctity’s closed eyelid. A RAM pickup next to them was slammed and crumpled into the lashes when the giant woman opened her big brown eyes again. Stranded there for the moment afraid to move, her eye socket rose to a rim, or more frighteningly an gargantuan wet surface of the lens on her eye rising like a hill above them. She may have felt them there if they moved but aware or not the giantess would move them with gravity. They would join the fray with dozens of others as they rolled towards their much slower ride. One unfortunate red Mitsubishi SUV landed next to her nostril as the giantess exhaled, and rolled onto her moistened upper lip. Sanctity knew they and the others were there, as the great chasm of her mouth opened, as she simultaneously lifted her head. A few dozen vehicles and people rolled down the steep surface as the giantess wisely shut her eyes for the moment so as not to get them caught in her lashes.

What a feeling it was as tiny, grippy, spinning tires revolved uselessly on the imperceptible oil we have on all our skins, or rolled end over end towards her nose. Many crashed into the bridge, hilariously crumpling against it as the concrete bridge was not faring well with this motion either. While the tiny gray automobile just missed getting sent into a spiral by a nostril, neither driver nor passenger in the V-dub were able to avoid the massive tongue trapping the passing vehicles in sticky saliva. The impact was not too bad but body panels bent inwards as Sanctity caught a few more morsels dragging the tiny vehicle against her lip. Daylight vanished in a snap but as they were all embalmed in saliva, their headlights bore witness to the other vehicles on tongue, and that some had red stains, and there were bodies. Also, multiple injured people stuck on the sticky appendage, soon to be swimming as the giantess simply swallowed all of them down. Able to open her eyes again, her great arms moved forwards, tossing the crumbling remains of the quarter mile span of bridge into the river. The concrete crumbled being vertically stacked instead of horizontal and a third of the structure was wiped off the map. Dozens of people and a few trapped vehicles clinging on to the maligned remains lost big time as unsurvivable chunks splashed huge jets of water upon impact. Her right hand went further along the trail as another herd of tiny tumblers rolled by a train that had become a necklace for the sadistic giantess. A few smashed down seconds earlier onto pillowy hills that were her breasts hoped after the oily mess of flattened metal rectangles was bad, but their trips only began and ended in the same place. Some unfortunate people on the bridge who were outside their cars became stuck in the goo, most getting smashed by rolling and plummeting vehicles. Some of these ricocheted off Sanctity’s perky chest into the cold waters below, even impacting the twisted remains of the bridge exploding on impact. Most vehicles were channeled through her cleavage as a straight shot down her flat tummy. More and more tractor trailers, buses and CUVs all made the trip down, banging off each other or impacting and deforming against the young woman’s thick skin. A concentration of metal slid down a bloody oil slick, all leading to an area those familiar with the female anatomy feared visiting most at this relative size. A couple fell temporarily into the pit of her belly button, but a much deeper, wetter hole was where she intended to place them.

The man in the SUV stuck to her pubic hairs for what seemed like hours was about to have his closest call yet as the giantess reached the river. Crawling above a crowded, major interstate bridge he had driven on many times before, the giantess seemed disdained that the overshadowed traffic was leaving. In a sudden test of his strained harnesses, Sanctity laid down on her side, as all loose items tumbled to the passenger side of the vehicle. Looking right ahead at the underside of the bridge and her great breasts underneath it, he heard a sickening crush as she let her perky boob flatten the tiny vehicles. Watching her right arm curling under the bridge as her huge palm pressed against the roadway, the danger snuck up on him. Sanctity suddenly began to grind her pussy lips over the close-by roadway, hearing wet scraping above on the concrete surface. He was very lucky to have not been crushed by the guardrail, as the pubic hair that entwined his trapped vehicle matted down against the doomed thoroughfare. Missed by mere feet, the man was still close enough to be splashed by her pungent cum as the giant woman got intimate, and this would just be a taste of what she had in store next for the span he could not see. Frighteningly, he could hear the horns, skidding tires and screams of those trapped, but it would not be long before the victims were revealed to him. After a few minutes of the colossal vagina smearing the bridge, the trapped middle aged man heard some cracking by Sanctity’s arm as he began to feel his SUV shifting. Another loud set of loud smashes rang through the interior of his upside down vehicle as loose items smashed about the headliner. To his right was the now upended, horizontal bridge, spires and supports sticking out uselessly as the giantess was more than capable of supporting the tipped over roadway with her beautiful body. The scraping and crunching metal on the other side of the bridge-way also signified that Sanctity easily held the other tiny vehicles as well. For a few seconds as they settled, he heard voices murmuring fearfully, engines revving and tires spinning without traction. The whispers became screams of terror, and began to move past. This was followed soon after by the sound of multiple car wrecks flying by. A large crack in the concrete roadway appeared, and soon he was tilting back into an up facing position as the beautiful ebony body rose.

All at once, her toned forearm launched the helpless bridge into a pile of rubble causing a massive wave in the river. Once it settled, only a few jagged spires of roadway were above the water surface. The other chunks of concrete and a few mangled vehicles and corpses were on the riverbed found weeks later. The vast majority of them were a horrific sight to watch, as Sanctity completed her sit up. Most were herded through the valley of cleavage above him and were spinning, rolling and congesting towards her pubic area below him. Headlights and taillights twirled down her taut tummy, a few even captured by her cut belly button. It would be a safe place to ride out what came next, but they would not survive in their shelter for long. As Sanctity’s torso became horizontal, the hood of the man’s battered Ford pointed skyward to a face who seemed to be lavishing in the attention her vaginal cavity was receiving. It was a bit frightening as cars and trucks fell past him, landing on the skin of the giantess. This proved fatal for anyone who did not land in the soft, wet seven story curtains of flesh. Firm thighs and even the hair surrounding the middle aged man turned vehicles into pancakes spurting oil, blood and flames, as a few incinerated too close for comfort. The pubic hair above him was a lifesaver this time as a small sedan was sent spinning over the edge of her belly button and was torn to pieces by the sharp hairs. The man was appalled at the sheer destruction the unaware, horny giantess could bring. Another black Jeep Grand Cherokee missed him altogether as he tracked it from her scalp down the full quarter mile to her right thigh. The instant the rear end of the SUV hit, It crumpled into a pathetic coin before it was immolated in the fluids squeezed out by the fall. Sanctity never even flinched her legs, as her mind was on hundreds of sensations in her intended destination. He was pleasantly surprised by the smoldering car pieces not catching the hairs around him on fire, one of the few benefits of her humid arousal soaking everything. A few tiny vehicles from the bridge did join him, but most too far to see if they were occupied, abandoned or simply crumpled into a ball of dead metal. Looking through his shattered rear window, he could see her building sized labia greedily covered in many screaming people and dozens of frantically signaling vehicles. The huge fingers simply let her lower lips shut on their victims as the venus fly trap of a cunt consumed all. Cries of terror, car alarms and motors were replaced by crunching metal and slurping lust. A soft moan from above was followed by tree trunk sized fingers stirring up the melee within her wild sex. The moisture content around him would peak within minutes as Sanctity got to work.

Just when she was pondering getting out, finding a pathway to minimize casualties and maybe, just maybe, end her raid on humanity, Sanctity once again felt she had to defend herself. In her mind she could tell her anger quickly sowed arousal as she wanted to teach them fear and punish those who cheered the military actions against her. I mean, sure, she had just used hundreds of people and vehicles to masturbate, but between the tanks and helicopters, it pulled on her defensive nature. Lifting her torso out of the cool river waters, Sanctity looked downstream at the pathetic gray boats. They looked to be little longer than her feet and slow compared to how she could glide across the land. So it was a fight they wanted? She had time to play first as they crept along. Sanctity would show them what she thought of the puny human insects as she let her beautiful black body do the talking. Now that they had her attention, she threw her sanctimonious side out the window in a fit of hormonal rage. Watching the debris from her encounter with the first section of the bridge floating downstream towards the approaching ships, Sanctity decided to make quick work of the rest of the span adding more victims. This time she crossed all the way over to the other edge of the span, crawling by a full mile of trapped citizens. Right near the edge of land, Sanctity stood to her full height, her back and booty facing Washington state as she decided to walk the tightrope. Her cute feet were just as wide as the crowded nine lane span, and were easily nimble enough for the task. The first step ended the escape route of all remaining people on the exposed bridge-way who may have lingered too long watching the bathing beauty. Thousands were instantly trapped other than the 500 who along with over 150 cars, trucks and buses were driven deep into the riverbed by her naked sole. Such concentrated destruction drove Sanctity wild, and she gladly repeated this heel to toe for several steps before she realized she would soon run out of bridge. With only a three quarter mile drag strip left, the ships had rounded the corner and she could clearly see all twelve of them now having only fired the one warning shot. Dropping to her hands and knees, she once more got down and dirty with the helpless survivors. Lining her breast up with the edge of her last footstep, she proceeded to let her globular fleshy tit smear the tiny traffic and screaming people into another gooey mess. The bridge itself could not even support her weight as he dragged it along, as concrete support beams crumbled and would have failed Sanctity had it been her bra. The draw of those high powered navy vessels grew overpowering, as she gazed down at the last survivors on a sliver of bridge remaining, lifting the puny 200ft span out of the river and to her beaming face. She proudly walked right up to the navy vessels to say hi, knowing her hostages would buy her some time before they opened fire, but these were not really her captives. Standing at her full height and opening her mouth wide, she tipped the tiny bridge portion into her wide open mouth, chewing the contents loudly before looking down at the alarmed ships while rubbing her taut tummy. They did know this meant war, as the full firepower of the vessels was lobbed at the amused giantess before she put her best foot forwards. Although it was slightly shorter than the marine vessel beneath it, Sanctity’s foot was wider and had a lot more weight behind it. She brought her foot down with a fury yet seen, flattening the boat in an instant as every gun went off at once. From small arms to the mighty swiveling turrets, nothing seemed to affect her as she stood over them in an imposing, if not frustrated manner. Sanctity was surprised herself how little effect they were having but decided to vent,

“You fleas just couldn’t let me finish my bath, could you? Well, your life jackets won’t save you from where you are going now. Just when I was thinking about taking pity on you, here you are again just begging me to react in kind, so here it is, get ready to serve your goddess wants and needs!”

Swiftly, she brought her gleaming ebony ass down three of the eleven remaining warships, burying them and their firepower into the riverbed. They crumpled nicely under her sweet cheeks, as her labia were just at water level. The ships lost their formation as the confused fleet continued to fire and tried to scatter, but with her long, slender torso rising high about the river, Sanctity easily had them all at arm’s reach. Plunging her palm under the hull of one puny boat, she lifted it towards her face and prepared to swab the deck. Nothing onboard could withstand the mighty six story pink mass, as dozens of sailors, turrets and the bridge would be imprisoned in her mouth. Deciding she wanted a cleansed palate for the next one, she simply closed her fist around the remains of the boat making sure to wriggle her fingers until it was an unrecognizable ball of steel. Sanctity joked to herself that this was the second time she had swallowed seamen today, though these were notably more tasty. Letting the crumpled steel ball drop into the cold river waters to its watery tomb, Sanctity lifted the next boat from the churning water and brought it to her face once more. Flashing her bright white, devilish, ravishing smile, instead of letting her tongue emerge, she decided to bear her teeth in a predatory manner. Lifting the helpless navy ship into her waiting maw, she bit down on the thick hull, easily bending the metal like it was made of Play-Doh. Shaking it violently back and forth like the misunderstood street dogs she would see in her home city in Liberia, Sanctity watched as tiny specks of anything not tied down were flung off the deck in all directions. Pausing, she let out a guttural growl, lifted her chin up, then threw the stricken battleship at her nude thighs. It landed with a crash, smacking her firm legs, splitting the metal hull, surely killing any little sailors who thought it would be a good idea to attack her. For good measure, she separated her sizable smooth legs, letting the severely damaged vessel splash between them, before bringing them together, smashing the thick armor into a flat gray mess. She then let this sink to the bottom of the river before Sanctity began to shift her body to her hands and knees again. Half of the naval fleet had already been sunk, and the rest of the overmatched ships trying and failing to make a hasty retreat allowed Sanctity to continue her game, but knew the endgame would now likely involve those tantalizing gleaming buildings a few miles away in downtown Portland.

After watching a hit on their monitors, it took another couple river bends before the target became visible from the superstructure of the navy ships. Her radar signature was not pleasant, and the visual of the scowling giantess did not bode well for them. The commanders decided not to fire until she was closer, so as to concentrate as much firepower at what they hoped would be her vulnerable areas. The tiny sailors worried there would be none, as the giant ebony woman suddenly began to move about the waterway. They were told to man their battle stations and prepare for anything as the horn sounded. Nothing could prepare them as the giantess plopped down a few nautical miles away and began to bathe. There were countless smudges and dots being cleared off her smooth skin. Looking through his binoculars on the bridge, one commander watched as Sanctity’s fingers lumbered down near her labia, beginning to dig and splash. Her huge fingers retrieved sizable blobs of opaque love juice from the black abyss of her six story fleshy curtains. Focusing on the finer details he was shocked when he saw what the dark specks were, clearly a set of tractor trailer wheels sticking out of a large concentration bent at an angle. As the white goo moved downriver, the gleaming clean young woman stood to her full height. Sanctity truly towered over the pacific northwest landscape. The fleet did its best in the river to assume battle positions, but with a few minutes left until they reached the beauty, she finished what she had started. For a second, they thought the buxom giantess was walking into the next state, but instead made a beeline for the portion of the bridge she hadn't hugged and humped. Her feet looked to be proportional for a five foot woman, but buried the entire roadway with a sickening crunch at her current height. What was more haunting was as she walked, the giant woman was staring menacingly right at the ships. Just as Sanctity held their attention, a loud clunk against the hull snapped those onboard back from the unfriendly skies to the dark river water around them. All sorts of unnatural flotsam was colliding with the hull of the ship. The countless huge white blobs were bigger than yachts, a couple true log jams resulted in a small barge or ferry. Like a real ferry, a few of these held multiple vehicles, but most were unrecognizable. Sanctity’s powerful cunt muscles hid the identity of these round grayish blobs, but the occasional wheel or emblem gave them away. A few got close enough to the bow before the ship sliced through them that redded shreds of clothing showed off the giant woman's ferocity. Hitting the remains of multiple tractor trailers, buses and cars was slowing down progress. Some even wondered if they should make contact with these giant buoyant globs of vaginal juice to look for survivors but none would be found by these bludgeoned wayward wanderers. Through the grotesque minefield, the giantess was distant but towered over them, watching their pathetic progress as she finished off the bridge.

She started to crawl, letting her ample breasts point towards the river. She dwarfed the roadway, and quickly dropped her right tit with a metal wrenching sound that could be heard by the boats. Taking her rack for a concrete crumbling roll, Sanctity swung her perky cleavage back and forth blasting huge, obliterated chunks of the interstate splashing into the river. The shocked sailors on board the gunships watched in horror as a young ebony woman lifted the last remaining chunk of the bridge with ease. She brought it over like a prized possession smiling down upon them. They had trouble describing her massive scale over panicked radio transmissions as in no time she towered into the skies above them. Right when the river-wave hit them, Sanctity tipped the crowded concrete span into the void of her mouth. 2,000 feet down on the water the armada heard her noisily chewing when commanders realized this was not meant to be a hostage situation. They opened fire but this only encouraged the beautiful student to open herself up to a nice dinner and a show. A sole that could cover a football field was lifted above their heads as murky water cascaded of twinkling toes. Climbing aboard the navy vessel, those on the remaining eleven were stunned and nearly capsized. When the waves settled the heavy warship had simply vanished, replaced by the toenails rising another the water connected to a foot that was barely smaller than their entire ships. Swinging turrets around, the remaining boats fired upon her shins, knees, and even lower thighs, but her angle made it difficult to even touch her torso. One cruise missile did manage to nick her breasts, but thick black skin deflected this harmlessly into the water. All this firepower and the only reaction was her booming feminine voice mocking them before she took a seat. Sanctity’s ass though proportional for a petite young woman her size darkened the sky over the doomed ships. Her cute black ass shoved three battleships into Davy Jones locker, crushing all on board before they could so much as exhale. A much bigger wave nearly sent the ships aground as the remaining eight boats worth of battered ensigns regained their bearings. Her shapely torso towered over them, toned arms with them all easily in reach. Sanctity’s big brown eyes looked like those of a kid in a candy store, and little did the tiny ships know many of them would be the sweets.

Every second for those who survived onboard the commuter train Sanctity wore as a necklace was spent in complete awe at the young woman’s actions. Her gratuitous disregard for human life was sickening as were the sights, sounds and smells of her salacious behavior. Having just touched down on the roadway, the trapped passengers bore witness to the giantess using her rack to demolish rows of traffic. This would be the closest to the ground that they would be for several hours, except for those who were unlucky enough to plummet there from any broken windows of the train cars as Sanctity plodded along. The giantess was becoming quite aroused, as the tiny people were drenched in her aroma along with the pungent sweat streaming from her body as she had started to drag her nether regions along the interstate. From their lofty perspective, stranded commuters could tell by the crunching metal that the hundreds of vehicles were no match for her mighty pussy. Finding a particular spot that scratched her itch, their horny host dragged her cunt back and forth, smacking the train cars off her wet, sticky skin as she approached her orgasm. The rapidly beating gigantic heart behind them and her feminine moans above finally finished off the remains of the roadway in a small spurt of fluids. Even from a thousand feet above the carnage, hearing her peeling her pussy off the ruined highway was still enough to make most wretch, as their new goddess started her seductive crawl once more. Dangling from the neck of the mighty she beast, they swayed along as her hands and knees wrought jarring impacts on the city below. She seemed to be crawling along the highway as micro people tried to hang on to the slippery rails while already doused in her humid, feminine moisture. Looking beyond the cracked windows on the right side of the crippled locomotive, the Columbia river along with a wide concrete bridge was shakily approaching. To their left directly below the jiggly mounds of her beautiful breasts, the scale of destruction was unimaginable as whole streets were ravished by her upturned palms and smooth legs. As she took to the waters, the giantess’s big brown eyes seemed to look right at them, as she addressed them in her booming voice. Sanctity was up to some mischief, and tiny headlights on the darkened bridge below were sure to be on the receiving end. The wide river couldn’t seem to get much of the giant African woman wet, as her body straddled a third of the concrete span. The commuters view was much more in depth as the huge young woman suddenly tumbled to her side, having many thinking she was simply laying down on the structure and would drown them and the traffic while simultaneously flattening them with ease, but her wicked mind had something much more devious in mind.

With a great splash below them, Sanctity now layed on her side, causing a mini catastrophe onboard the battered double decker commuter train. Being strung around her neck, the passenger cars were tilted vertical, and the humid moisture made gripping on any metal surface inside nearly impossible. Some seated suddenly found themselves up to five stories from the end of the car facing straight up and hoping the giant woman’s jostling would not send them down a painful or fatal tumble through the metal tube. Others weren’t as lucky as many were piled into writhing masses at the bottom of the rail cars, some lives even ended as their skulls were cracked by the bars or necks snapped by a chair on the way down. Falling backpacks, laptops and bicycles were deadly as well, as the moans of the injured made the situation all the more desperate. The giantess was not finished with her games as her chin above them unleashed a slithering tongue, scraping up and devouring the tiny traffic as the train passengers watched helplessly. A doomed lump passing by her delicate throat saddened many, but their attention was grabbed next by her multi-ton boob which was dropped onto the roadway. The sound of crunching metal as well as the nearby screams of those who were simply crushed as Sanctity swept her breast forward along the interstate. The giant woman’s motion caused the suspended train cars to sway back and forth, in unison with the grinding metal flattened by tons of titflesh. This action was begat by another one the ebony goddess seemed to relish more and more, which was that of feeling the woefully inadequate cars and trucks popping against her insatiable pussy. This continued on for what seemed like an eternity to the suspended train riders but in reality lasted for only a few minutes before her long arm snaked under the bridge, signifying something was afoot. Sounding like nearby gunshots, Sanctity began to lay in the river on her back, taking a huge section of the bridge with her. While the people of the train were relieved to no longer be stacked vertically, there was the matter of the heavy concrete bridge itself heading straight towards one of the unlucky passenger cars. As people and vehicles from the bridge tumbled all around them, the double decker train cars settled and rested on Sanctity’s smooth ebony skin around her neck and clavicle. This fortunate placement meant the bridge span itself resting on the giant woman’s body passed harmlessly above them, as the train passengers now had a choice to make as their horny host rested on her back in the Columbia river. Many of them stuck in the humid, crumpled train necklace were too gravely wounded to be able to venture an escape, as those who were still able bodied did not have an easy task to try to climb out onto the giant woman should they so choose. As Sanctity continued her sensual play, the flea sized people would only lose either way they went, as her dark skin supported the bridge and she moved her hands further down her beautiful body towards her love tunnel.

A few last straggling vehicles tumbled down the bloody oil slick between the almost ninety degree angle of the giant woman’s chest. Gone was the bridge which they had been collected from, pushed away into a crumpled heap by the horny goddess. Her huge right hand was purposefully creating a chasm with wet walls that was grabbing dozens of men and automobiles at a time. This was her intended target, and while not all survived the journey down, most would be mulched as fertilizer to grow the arousal of the horny young woman. As more traffic reached her vaginal tunnel, some tiny people screamed in vain as their rides were pushed deeper within the giantess’s folds from those landing above. It was a dark, humid world down there, well past the 98.6 as Sanctity worked to a frenzy. A few stragglers got caught up in her pubic hairs, but even these were a danger. The coiled tufts of follicles sliced and asphyxiated anyone who landed in the tangles. These were so sharp that even sheet metal on many vehicles was ripped as small cars and trucks could be crumpled and torn to pieces by falling into the hairy jungle. As Sanctity sat up further, tiny cars, trucks and injured bodies picked up speed as they fell from ever greater heights towards Sanctity’s lap. The hard surface of her firm thighs was a death sentence from hundreds of feet as even the sturdiest of machines crumpled or exploded on impact. Only a few would survive the fall to the next phase as her belly button actually captured a small CUV along with a sports car, though her motions would doom several other unlucky riders caught on the shelf of her breasts. Others were piled up in writhing masses facing the sun, but suddenly it went dark. Sanctity instinctively rocked her hips forwards on the riverbed, leaving her palm in place as it swept through the masses of metal and gore. Fingers that rivaled an office building’s facade swept through the ranks dragging crinkling metal and agonized victims towards her steamy pussy. The mass was smeared against her engorged vulva as the giantess cruelly turned out the lights by removing all her fingers. The last thing hundreds of people saw of the outside world was Sanctity’s big brown eyes, pupils dilating wildly to try to see what looked like colorful sprinkles on her cunt. Sitting there a moment, the giantess used her sense of touch as acres of skin grabbed and isolated the pathetic bridge traffic, as some people were crushed outright and even car roofs caved in by the force of the inner muscles. The giantess not only felt their struggles and demises, it stirred her on to send more little tenses through her vaginal canal. Minutes were spent in this dark prison, every quiver the horny woman had translated to broken windows spraying glass onto mortified passengers with gallons of searing nectar following. The giantess did not make them wait much longer, as she started to stir her hot womanly volcano towards an eruption. While stuck in the darkness many people did not have the fortune of seeing their demise coming, the walls closed in all around them, as there were a half dozen plastered to Sanctity’s clit who could see the wave approaching.

Her fingers were simply huge, and near the bottom of them they swept a roiling wall of motor vehicles that was six car lengths in places. That was until these began to be plastered to her wet, peeled labia. The dark steaming skin started slurping up the metal prey, but still after they were pulled up her vertical cunt there were still a few remaining machines to meet those on her sensitive organ. One person in a completely mired SUV slammed through the gears, the lights and horn hoping to even scare the towering digits off, but only served to further stimulate his host’s house sized clit, as a tree trunk of an index finger folded his vehicle on her rubbery skin like so many others silencing it for good. Working her fingers back down her soggy pussy, Sanctity began to shove countless trucks and vans into her moist folds. Many who had been mired near the surface of her vagina were plunged deep within her expansive womanhood and torn to shreds upon impact. Other commuters and passengers in ride shares and buses had gallons of hot cum pouring into their shrinking steel cages. Some were suspended upside down in their vehicles and drowned early on, while others were tortured in the steamy, pungent hell hole before a merciful fingertip turned them and their cars into a dollop of oozing debris. Riding her fingers, she did not even notice as the tiny riders on her breasts fell off their fleshy perches, and were sucked under the churning river waters along with their tiny autos. The sloshing fingers blasting caused concussive waves to ripple past internal survivors as the rhythmic booms of the horny giant woman’s heartbeat increased in tempo. A soft, feminine moan was the last warning they got as a mild orgasm for Sanctity was a gushing flood followed by her grasping vaginal walls reducing all the remaining cars and trucks into metal pebbles. Much of this debris was squeezed into the water, as she lazily moved on for her post orgasmic bath. This also dislodged several dozen several more sweaty cars that were in her belly button, sending the few survivors to a murky grave. As Sanctity cleaned off as much of the carnage as she could, she pulled more globs of her pumice and magma generated by her horny escapades and released the mess into the river. Many of these were floating blobs copious amounts of cum, twisted metal and corpses floated for miles, days and even weeks. Some would reach the open ocean where the currents would deposit them all over the west coast from Alaska down to the Baja Peninsula. There were even reports months later out to sea of some ghastly ghost ships floating past vessels carrying car fenders and chilling bones. A few were confirmed to have made it to Asia, as one famous example was an Oregon driver’s license washing up in Russia, but by the time it was found it was a changed world. The large headlines printed in all languages were talking about not only Sanctity and her atrocities but the next big things as well.