- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the navy

The mood was tense in the oval office, as there were multiple monitors set up to view the progress of the two plots revolving around stopping the giant woman terrorizing the pacific northwest. Like a trio of workstations, each area has it’s own staff and task. On the left, the slowly evolving plan to bring Jeremy in a blimp to try a psychological approach. On the right, the naval fleet was nearing the target after being diverted from a training exercise. In the center was the young ebony giantess herself, and her nautical nonsense. As most eyes were on the black giantess while she figured herself using hundreds of citizens as sex toys from a variety of angles from shore or news helicopters. She certainly wasn't bashful, as her luminous brown eyes stared down at the masses gathered on shore whilst she bit her lip. The helpless feeling of those in power was only magnified when several news vans zoomed in on her great ebony fingers at work. At first in what could have been any porn video turned much more savage when in the globs of cum on her fingers and soggy pussy lips were the outlines of mangled cars and trucks, dripping down into the murky waters along with copious amounts of cum. The giant woman’s eyelids fluttered as she had a mild orgasm gasping in air as those watching around the world also forgot to breathe at this point. The situation room snapped back to reality as she crawled over to a deeper point of the river, sparing the rest of the crowded bridge for the moment showing off her wet, gleaming ass for the cameras. As the black beauty began to bathe the president's attention returned to the left bank of monitors. It was then when an errant cruise missile was sent out by one of the twelve battleships slowly making their way upriver. At the time the giantess seemed to be peacefully entranced, but the explosion awoke the resting girl with dire consequences. Chatter over the naval communication channels increased as Sanctity rose from the waters gleaming and beaming. After looking around she walked to the end of the crowded bridge, causing most members of the cabinet to cringe as her huge feet tight-roped the span into a watery grave. As she did this, naval commanders on board the ships were given the order to assume battle formation as the white house were forced into one more showdown with the horny menace. This one missile impact had cost immediate lives on the screen as the giant woman didn’t let the last section of the bridge go to waste. Lifting the concrete section of roadway to her face with ease, she brought it over to the naval vessels she was staring intently at. The only convenience of this in the situation room was that three banks of monitors became two. Sanctity unintentionally helped eliminate a third of them and the court martial was never to be enacted as the giantess was about to have the sailors all meet the new boss.

Her scale was on full display as she made the iron battleships look like bath toys barely longer than her proportionally normal feet. She tilted the concrete bridge remains into her wide-open mouth, not even bothering to chew on the tiny morsels as she glared down at the armada. This prompted the commander in chief to give the order to open fire but was not pleased with the results. At her close range the munitions couldn’t get much past her thighs, and soon she started to eliminate the fleet with ease. After swallowing the hapless motorists and rubbing her tight belly, the giantess simply stepped on one of the boats, flattening it on the bottom of the riverbed. The view on the boats nearly capsized when she brought her curved ass down covering three ships, scuttlebutting them. She was still unimaginably huge while sitting down, as her torso carrying her rounded breasts bracketed her face high above. Sanctity’s gently swaying arms could now reach any ship they desired to, looking like dark brown, toned skyscrapers moving independently. With weaponry on full display for the world to see, the utter ineffectiveness had not only some ships trying too late to escape, but world leaders going into uneasy phone calls and countries panicking. The battle, albeit one sided, could be heard for miles, like popcorn in a microwave the volume of explosions shrunk with time as the colonels were burned. As Jeremy and his older lab coach headed back towards the airport and bridge, they weren't surprised to learn it was gone as had been her general behavior on the day but were shocked when the explosions started to be heard through the thin skin of the basket cabin. Occurring in the direction they were heading in, they had made good progress back when an official finally had to sheepishly inform them that they were plan B and A got F’d so they would be getting a promotion. He also mentioned over the radio that his friend was now more angry, aroused and unpredictable as she was turning a fleet of hardened battleships into playthings. Jeremy and the professor exchanged angry looks at the field agents who honestly answered after shutting off the hot mikes that off the record, they did not know about this plan as no one signs up for a suicide mission. They pressed on towards the diminishing battle, as it wound down, Sanctity was getting wound up.

If only these fleas knew that every volley of gunfire and bomb exploding against her body was making her less rational, hornier and with their cohorts slowly digesting, Sanctity used this to begin to go after the remaining boats. This would almost be too easy as the goddess dropped to her hands and knees in the shallow water. She purposefully Buddhist palmed one of them deep into the silt. Wriggling her fingers against the stricken ship, it felt like she was kneading soft clay. She was astounded as her fingertips found and burst inner rooms in the battleship, as it was an intricate and tiny thing. They burst out in bubbles as anyone trapped down in the bowels of the boat were surely being drowned as she imagined. Served them right for attacking her Sanctity figured. Looking down at the remaining five battlecruisers, it dawned on her that her hands could use a rest after taking out a couple boats and fingering an entire bridge full of traffic into her horny pussy. She could feel two of the three heavy vessels stuck flattened to her ass and thighs as they gleamed in the sun. Lining up one pathetic cruiser trying to slowly chug away from her gargantuan body, Sanctity aimed her cleavage at the naval vessel. Making sure not to sink it she held her left boob up in her hand as she cuddled up against the cool, wet steel with her right. Instantly, Sanctity felt the tiny turrets bending and breaking in protest, as some bitty lifeboats burst against her skin. There were also tiny tingles that could have been munitions exploding while crushed or hopefully small arms fire, but she was simply too large to differentiate what if any they were. This world was becoming so pathetic she thought, as she let go of her tit-flesh and let her perky rack snugly grasp on. The boat had no chance to defend itself from what was coming, as Sanctity lifted herself from the water sitting upright on her heels. She held her left boob pressing the boat until it was vertical when she grabbed her other perky breast and slowly squeezed them together. Her warm, overwhelming dark skin was much more than the ship could handle, and it started to deform against her on both sides. She loved how it felt as it gave way, resistance only felt when it was already mostly flattened. Her cleavage was almost half as long as the ship and breasts themselves were taller, as Sanctity crushed the cruiser. So much so, she peeled the gooey flat portion up and folded the remains in on themselves with her hand. She then placed the untouched portions of the battleship back between her breasts and shoved them together again. The remains of the bow and stern were obliterated, as she caressed her breasts together shredding the remains. As the decommissioned ghost ship fell and crashed against her wet cunt, she decided that she would partake in the latest dance craze of 2018 and decided to floss.

With only four boats to choose from, the unlucky winner chose itself by firing off the rest of the missiles it possessed at her underboob. Sanctity decided to return fire by first snatching the tiny ship up from the calm river water and returning to her feet. Holding it with two hands she raised it between her thighs, marveling at how the entire vessel seemed to vanish between them. Bringing the doomed ship up to her snatch, Sanctity licked her lips in anticipation of what came next. Moving her hips, she brought her dance partner into position and felt it melt against her. It was wild, definitely more feedback that she expected as the superstructure and smashed into her labia first. The rest of the deck was dragged around her wet pussy lips, taint and ass as the entire vessel started to bend and conform to her shape. Continuing her dance, she could feel the entire thing coming apart, as she felt deck after deck collapsing against her body. As satisfying as this was, the yielding metal was struggling to really stimulate her cunt. Mid dance she gazed longingly at the buildings in downtown Portland, as these might be the only thing in the region that would aid her ultimate pleasure. Sanctity realized it was useless to get any more pleasure from the flattened sliver of metal oozing with blood, oil and her own vaginal fluids. Looking down at their fleeing comrades she wanted to make quick work of the last three. Bending down the magnificent goddess picked up the remaining three ships with ease. Jeremy had introduced her recently to American football and the Seattle Seahawks legion of boom. Deciding to try out some of the moves he had shown her on her new toys, she dropped the ship in her left hand towards her foot. Doing a dropkick, the vessel exploded in a fireball of shrapnel, twisting metal husk twirling and trailing black smoke until it crashed into an industrial park further downstream. This caused a number of secondary explosions afterwards, as she prepared her right arm for the next toss. With this one she uncorked an imperfect spiral that traveled dozens of miles towards the horizon and unlike three years earlier would not be intercepted by Malcolm Butler. Instead, it landed in another fireball destroying countless buildings while she decided to unceremoniously toss the last battleship straight up. It went pretty high into the atmosphere, worrying commercial pilots as the no-fly zone already in effect paid dividends. The ship ignored these regulations and without oxygen masks it was hard for a few weightless seconds for the tiny sailors to breathe. Sanctity continued her game until she decided to go back to her Liberian tradition and do a header on the ailing ship. She could feel it crumple into a heap against her forehead and scalp, ending her game with a score of 12 to 0. Looking down at the tiny airport on shore she winked and blew them a kiss making them think she intended to visit them next. As several massive fires raged on another in her loins was becoming unbearable, and while the larger commercial planes had the right shapes, her experience with the ship proved these may be too flimsy for the fucking she wanted. Only feeling a little sad from the pollution, the whole ordeal had caused to the river ecosystem, she decided she might just catch a flight out of town in a few more hours. Sanctity first realized that she had a date with downtown and was freshened up enough to get very dirty. There would be the matter of getting there, and while she could follow the long, meandering river around there in several minutes, where would the fun in that be. Instead, she went as the giantess walked, in a straight line. Sanctity looked at the densely packed suburbs and highways laid out before her and smiled broadly.

The middle-aged man in his SUV trapped in the unaware giant woman’s pubic hairs may have had company around the dewy forest for the first time in a while, but he was unsure if they would have staying power and most had already been killed by the horny giantess. His flimsy metal shelter shook as hundreds of tiny vehicles like his were bashed and battered to bits in the pungent blast furnace driven by ferocious fingers. With the young African woman’s upturned palm hovering nearby, she finally came in a mild orgasm as he could even her sexual fluids bubbling from inside his ruined truck. A whitish fluid poured out of her pussy-lips with steam rising from it like a waterfall out of a tunnel. Upsettingly, the gooey chunks held massacred bits of machinery, sometimes entire colorful metal boulders where several former vehicles were fused together. As Sanctity removed her fingers below him from her vaginal void, they were covered in a viscous fluid with many bumps attached. Her post orgasmic bliss lasted for several minutes as she sat there, causing the man to almost pass out in the pungent heat rising off her steamy lower lips. While he was a mess and his upholstery dripped and hung soggily from the dented metal of his Ford, the giant woman was about to help him wash up a little in the worst car wash he would even have the misfortune of visiting. Leaving his upright position and the now very empty river behind, Sanctity returned to her hands and knees. Helplessly, the man also saw clinging vehicles and people plummet into the river from her beautiful body. Instead of heading for the rest of the bridge as he thought she would, the ebony giantess crawled past a river island to the deepest part of the waterway and cupped her hand in the water. The man felt pretty gross from all the steamy orgasmic juices that soaked him and his stranded SUV, but a sudden deluge of chilly river water slammed into the undercarriage. Luckily the thick pubic hairs prevented him from being jarred loose, but now he was truly soaked as Sanctity began to bathe herself. He heard her hand caressing and cleaning her smooth skin as she worked herself over, soon flipping his vehicle upside down on the matted hairs as she laid down on her back. Her huge fingers sailed past him again, though this time instead of pleasure the giant woman was simply cleaning her crowded folds. Preening her pussy, he watched her pull out globs of cum with mangled masses of squashed bridge traffic, all unceremoniously dumped into the river. Once the young giantess finished excavating her vaginal cavity, she just rested there on her back. Looking at her through his upside-down shattered windscreen, the middle-aged man noted she had a stoic look on her face and wished he knew what she was thinking. Whatever it was, a loud explosion on her arm grabbed both his and her attention. Stoicism abated, the giant expression changed to that of disdain, as her torso rose once more, as her perspective was higher than his own, and she looked around at several things before the giantess got on her feet. As his mangled truck assumed an upright position as well, the man could see downriver out his driver side window as several battleships approached. Instead of heading in that direction right away, the ebony giantess took her time first, walking over to the other end of the bridge.

Heavy footsteps shook a good amount of moisture off of him as the giant woman tight-roped across most of the remains of the bridge, but she spared one last sacrificial section as he watched her bend down to retrieve it. The man could see it was crowded with traffic and hopeless people, with the 150ft concrete span lifted to near his level in her palm. He saw the panic and despair that took hold of her hostages as she finally strolled downstream towards the naval cruisers which fired at her a few minutes before. The entire time her unbroken, horny, intimidating gaze was focused on the fleet of battleships which even from his quarter mile high vantage point were still very intimidating. Much larger vessels than the one he was supposed to be piloting earlier in the morning, instead of a rod and reel their weaponry was state of the art. Without a word exchanged, the ravenous giantess lifted the bridgeway of screaming people high above him to her mouth, and tipped them into her waiting gullet swallowing the lot. Rubbing her tight tummy and smiling widely, all hell broke loose below him as the ships opened fire on the giant woman. His fears about the huge guns pointed at the giantess he was trapped to proved unnecessary, as the firepower had trouble making it to her firm thighs. Returning fire, he felt his truck's frame rattle as Sanctity planted her foot on a doomed ship. Watching the bubbles rising from the depths around her toes were the last the battlecruiser would be heard of. As her cute ass plunged into the water crushing three more naval vessels, he was afraid he would be next but even sitting in the river caused nothing more than the bottom of her pussy lips lapping the water. Thinking he would be in the line of fire for the eight remaining ships, they instead focused on the huge torso of the woman who had them at arm's reach. Those toned brown skyscraper shaming limbs were in motion as she grabbed two more ships, one in each hand. Her booming voice mocked them as she licked her lips and what she lacked as a cunning linguist her tongue more than made up for as the man by her crotch watched from below. As the hull dripped water from the river it was far removed from, the pink squishy monster spilled over both sides of the deck, surely taking many dozens of victims into her digestive system as she swallowed. The marooned man watched as she simply balled up her hand into a fist, fingers running through thick naval armor like silly putty. It was no laughing matter for the boat in her left hand, as she bared her bright white teeth in a sadistic grin, before he heard the sound of metal being pierced by the building sized incisors. Sanctity rapidly shook the whole warship like a dog with a bone, even letting out a low, guttural growl as she did so. Unfortunately, he could see all manner of debris including some very doomed sailors being flung from the deck, as she lifted her chin up to finish the job. As she swung her head down, Sanctity opened her mouth flinging the mortally wounded battleship towards her firm thighs. The explosion was terrifying as he could feel the heat coming off the blast a few hundred feet away. The giantess simply separated her legs letting the smoking hulk of wreckage slip between them, before she slammed them together, flattening the mess. One more opening of her thighs finally let the whole vessel rest in pieces.

While many of the sailors would have been killed for such a vast target as the giant woman sat down next to them, most of the captains were trying a retreat much too late. Watching three of their fleet get flattened under the ass of the sitting giantess nearby was enough to make many stomachs turn. The biggest stomach of all though was several of their intended destinations, as turrets were turned towards the lofty tits and torso. The sailors on two ships suddenly found themselves at the center of a cage made up of five gigantic fleshy pillars. Leaving the choppy river waters behind them, they heard the engines droning in vain, massive propellers only catching air. A smile as long as a baseball diamond opened eight stories tall, as the ship was attacked by a fifty foot tongue. It made a sloppy touchdown on the bow, smothering a couple struggling sailors before it swept forward. The giant woman's appendage seemed unaffected by small arms fire and even one turret whose last shot sizzled as it exploded before she mowed over the structure seconds later crushing it into the ship. The commander on the bridge watched helplessly as he saw his men losing their lives and being swept along by the pink, bumpy monster. Pretty soon it was his turn, the superstructure had the windows implode in a shower of glass before all the electronics on board shorted as the entire tower tilted back at an angle. He held on to the instruments as her mouthy muscle swabbed the deck clean. Even a couple lifeboats were swept up in the fray as those who made it to relative safety below deck heard Sanctity’s tongue scrape past. Finally, when she made it to the stern she lifted her tongue back into her mouth as the humid darkness overtook dozens of injured ensigns. The light left for the last time, sealed by rows of house sized teeth, but the pooling of the young woman’s saliva washed everyone down her throat as Sanctity tilted her head back. Many sailors stuck to the walls of the giant woman’s throat in mucus but most were washed down into the pit of her stomach along with tons of debris for digestion. Those who survived the fall lit flares which burned dim if at all due to the lack of oxygen as her enzymes broke down their uniforms and skin. A few already deceased bobbed around, some in useless life preservers which could not perform their primary function along with dim bobbing headlights from the slowly sinking bridge traffic. Outside they could hear the futile, muffled blasts as in the belly of the beast, there was no escape other than eventually being digested. Some tried to grasp on the tiny cars and trucks that bobbed around but these were sinking quickly. The superstructure sank like a rock taking many lives with it, as one lone lifeboat was overcrowded with survivors trying to grasp the situation. In the darkness and despair of Sanctity’s stomach the only light was from pointless gun blasts as the acids dissolved the glues holding the tiny boat together. Desperately trying to bail out the stomach juices pouring into the vessel proved futile as the small sailors slipped beneath the waves. The last thing these doomed survivors heard was the giant woman’s booming heartbeat as their lungs filled with the stinging acids ending more lives as the giantess moved on. Those below deck were spared this cruel fate but Sanctity spared none as she balled up the battleship in her hand like it was made of putty. Those watching their doomed comrades on the river and in the palm of the giant woman’s hand, as her mischievous grin returned, baring those teeth once more. The giantess rapidly brought another ship up to her face, biting through thick armor with her canines and incisors. Three stories of lips above them held jaws that held the entire vessel in place, those exposed on deck holding onto railing for dear life over a thousand feet about the water. Quickly proving that she took no prisoners, Sanctity ensured no one would make it off this ship alive. It was a quick end as anyone onboard not popped against her intruding teeth was flung off the ship at hundreds of miles an hour or inside suffered an even crueler fate. The G-forces threw sailors against steel walls, controls and furniture, bashing everything to pieces.

It was a bloody mess but the survivors on the six remaining ships could only listen to the crunch the large battle cruiser made when it hit the ebony girl’s toned thighs. A small wave hit them at the same time she separated her legs only to bring them together, flattening the remains. Not giving them time to reload, her huge palm shot one into the river bed as she returned to a crawling position showing off the corpses of their sister ships stuck to her vast ass. It was hard to imagine how much weight it took to compress the huge vessels flat. Another boat was about to find out as those onboard witnessed twin depth charges sink into the river around the. With her cleavage closing in, all on board felt the jarring impact on their right before the dark brown curvy skin wall joined on the left. Sanctity’s breasts encompassed half of the entire boat as sailors made a mad dash towards daylight. It was too late for most as she squeezed the fleshy orbs together, ending hundreds of lives at the very heart of the ship. In the lower decks, loud metallic groans of flexing iron inwards, bolts and rivets blasted off walls, ricocheting. Some of these found flesh as they were like bullets, but the wounded sailors had scarce time to react. Using her free hand to fold the remains in on themselves, some were crushed like sardines between the flooding metal while the rest in interior cabins were inverted and then joined their flattened brethren. Those on the final four fleet of ships were treated to a dance those on the other boats knew, but the giant woman using one of their boats as a prop was mystifying. As the giantess lifted them up, the commander in the superstructure continued to sound alarms and bark out orders. His final decommissioning came seconds later when a corner store sized clit melted the metal around him like chocolate as more hot chocolate oozed over the deck with force in the form of Sanctity’s labia. All lives were lost as she ground hard against them; those on the lower decks could feel her omniscient presence. Her pheromone riddled lust permeated down through the cracks in the rapidly deforming metal, as her heavy labia caused the upper levels to fold in on themselves. In the bowels of the ship, the last lives were taken as the giantess literally flossed the now curved bow of the once proud naval craft across her drooling slit. The last three got off almost easy as Sanctity seemed to be in a sporting move. But the flights or mainly the drops onto her kicking foot, forehead and passable spiral ended in weightlessness followed by flattened metal and explosions. Generals on bases were stunned as were viewers all over the world, Sanctity had emerged unscathed and the entire fleet was a casualty with no survivors. Many were also killed on the ground, and those numbers were about to rise substantially.

Sanctity was coming down off the battle highs from her complete annihilation of the naval fleet, but sitting there she knew she had some decisions to make. If she did go up river, and try to slink off, they would only keep sending in waves of attacks. She was a little sad that she could not communicate with her intentions and did miss being small, but at the same time something inside her spurned on her inner woes with the harsh new reality. If these fleas wanted her dead, she would turn their blood lust against them into her own arousal. Looking around her, she began to plot out a new course, one that would let her ride on these feelings if not ride something else. First she looked down at a locally sourced Boeing 777 sitting on the tarmac behind her shoulder. It was so small, but might have some use. Still, even though it was painted in the United livery with it’s tiny blue and yellow fin, it reminded her of when she arrived years ago in the country. Leaving her home behind in the similar Air Canada jet was a harrowing but exciting opportunity, now the same plane a very tempting size. Rather than have another flimsy toy inserted as easy as it was to bend those ships made her think those taller buildings would be perfect for that task. But only how to get there. One last look at the airport made her wonder what people now thought about her, if she was a monster. She left her friends and family behind and did have many acquaintances here as well. But for all intents and purposes her mind kept floating a thought that almost felt like it was alien or being inserted, that the Sanctity they knew is dead and this new being rose from her ashes high into the sky. She was no longer just human, she was now better than human, and if the lesser beings were going to threaten her, then maybe she should give them reason to reconsider their actions. Standing back at her full height, Sanctity felt something stuck to her butt. Running her hand down her backside, she dislodged the flattened remains of a naval vessel there, their fall from glory adding insult to injury. Taking one last look at the river, the only thing she was really dismayed at was the amount of petroleum products she polluted the waterway with when she squeezed the life out of the fleet of ships before once again seeing the airport. Maybe she would catch a flight out of town later on, but first her gaze wandered back to the hazy skyline of downtown Portland.

At her size traversing the river would have been an easy enough task, but the damp conditions might extinguish the fires that burned brightest inside her from the latest attack. To teach the tinies a lesson in equal and opposite reactions, she decided another physics lesson was in order. Sanctity wanted to go in the quickest route from point A to point B, which was in a straight line. Unfortunately, there were some of the most densely populated portions of the state along this path, but she had abandoned her cares at this point. Some suburban renewal was in order, and she was more than happy to be able to bring it. Looking around the airport runways at the expansive industrial facilities leading into the city streets and interstate highways, Sanctity prepared to take her first step onto dry land since her self pleasuring, bath and play. Her glimmering dark brown skin looked amazing as millions of gallons of water cascaded from her nude form as she felt her barefoot crush a factory. Never much of a runner or gym rat in the past, she still did her best pantomime of a sprinter stretching her quads before she set off. Planting her feet square on the squishy ground, she bent into a stance letting her cleavage and helpless commuter train dangle down towards the rightfully fearful suburbs. She willfully ignored the many yachts she had just stepped over and exhaled slightly. Then, pretending to hear the starting shot in her mind, Sanctity sprung to her feet and took off in a dead sprint towards downtown Portland. She knew she could have gone faster relatively if she was at her normal height, as the wind resistance was a bit more substantial in the lower atmosphere where her head now resided, but still made it to a busy interstate highway quickly and followed it towards the taller buildings rising around her feet. She thought maybe the tiny people would appreciate her more scattered footfalls causing less damage to the neighborhoods she was passing by, but she was unaware of the ultimate devastation her size and speed brought. Each footstep she took caused an unprecedented seismic shock, even for that in the fault line riddled pacific northwest. Houses, businesses and streets exploded under her feet, but the shaking brought down many more for miles. The worst however, was why she felt the air holding her speed down was displaced behind her causing a wind to blow hundreds of miles an hour in her wake. This completely devastated the areas she thought she had passed as the only clue Sanctity got to the utter destruction behind her was the tiny grainy pieces of debris stuck to her soles being flung all about. It took barely a minute to cover the 5.5 miles from one river to the other, as she towered over the skyscrapers downtown. Slowly dipping her toes back into another shallow river, Sanctity looked back at her path expecting just her dainty footprints to show destruction but gasped when she saw that these were not the only impact zones. Billowing fires and rubble wafted all along where she had been, whole neighborhoods seemingly leveled. Sanctity at this point only reacted with a shrug of her shoulders, if only these bugs who were so keen to attack her had built stronger houses. She loved to play the big bad wolf, but the need for fulfillment in her loins and she was not done huffing and puffing yet. Looking at all the sudden commotion by her feet brought by her presence was unclear from this height, so she looked for somewhere to sit down. The perfect seat presented itself to her and hundreds of people on Fremont Bridge had little time to comprehend their fates as a perfect black ass as long as the span dropped from the sky while those on the lower deck wondered why the sudden darkness fell so early today.

All around the toppled commuter train turned necklace those who survived were mainly wounded, some mortally. For the first time in over an hour when an exit presented itself to them, not all the cars were upright on the giantess and for most wasn't as easy as stepping off the stairs onto a platform. Hundreds of acres of soft, curvy, warm ebony skin that could shift at a moment's notice to a sharp ninety-degree angle greeted the few passengers who made the tough choice. Still, dozens couldn't or wouldn't leave the relative safety of the battered train cars as nervous people from the highway bridge tried to extricate themselves from overturned vehicles. The gathering sound of metal crunching above started along with a woman shouting that Sanctity’s face was lifting, and her neck and shoulders were next. Those still on the train felt the cars start to tilt and topple as a lucky few rushed back onboard. The less fortunate tried to hold on to goosebumps but the true danger quickly arose. A foolish young couple sheltered behind an upside-down Sedona minivan when they heard slippery tires spinning. An F-250 Pickup that landed on its wheels was losing the battle with gravity when the laws of physics won. The young couple caught between the tumbling automobiles lost, as the fused mass of metal rolled past the rising train. Ears popped as the giantess’s neck gained elevation watching as the entire mass of metal shot off her perky breast. It seemed to fall in slow motion until it sank like a rock after a splashdown in the river far below. Most of the other vehicles and people kept tumbling towards Sanctity’s intended destination for them. Her huge finger peeled the ten story labia open, exposing some sticky internal flesh. Most train passengers who couldn't bear to watch, heard some squishy plunks and twisting metal. As the giant woman in her twenties pulled her fingers out, she closed her eyes in bliss momentarily. Those on the train thought they heard some muffled crunches, coinciding with slight facial twitches of a satiated goddess. A few correctly surmised her vaginal muscles were making their decision to stay put all the wiser for the time being, as her pussy crushed the tiny people to pulp and motor vehicles to wads of metal. Then tree trunks of sized fingers sent her over the edge. They could see the last moments of several flailing people in her goo, before they and their puny cars were smeared and spread deep inside the horny woman’s cunt as sticky fingers emerged empty. On the train the temperature rose rapidly, as the aluminum crinkled with the rising pulse of the ebony goddess. Huge beads of sweat rolled into broken windows, drenching many survivors in salty sweat. The harrowing experience only ceased when a few speckled blobs of cum emerged as the mild orgasm caused Sanctity to bathe herself in the river. This baptization brought a calming effect on the people, though she also splashed a lot of cold water on herself, getting a few passenger cars wet. Laying there for a spell, most nursed injuries or tried not to think of their survival chances when an explosion nearby on the giant woman’s arm rocked the locomotive.

The giant woman now seemed on a mission as rising to her full height again, they could feel the trembling steps as her dainty feet tight-roped the bridge into splashes in the water. They would cringe as her proportionally size 7 feet covered all eight lanes of the concrete span under each heel to toe step. Sanctity wouldn't even flinch each time her foot flattened around 150 vehicles with ease, surely ending hundreds of lives as paste on her soles. Having walked over a mile on the final span, only a small section remained as the commuters on the light rail necklace were suddenly tossed around as Sanctity bent down towards the crowded concrete island. With the greatest of ease, their giant hostess plucked the concrete span from the river. To the horror of those aboard the train, they could hear the screams of those commuters who were at the mercy of the giant woman’s whims. They could see from the lofty vantage point around Sanctity’s neck where the blast was fired from, and the giantess sauntered over to the source. Looking down at a dozen drab gray naval ships felt bizarre enough, but the giantess’s big brown eyes glared down at them too as she suddenly tipped the section of roadway at her mouth opening to the size of an eight-story building. While the people on the train could not see down this new tunnel, the metallic impacts coming from her soft palate went on for a few seconds. Splashes followed by a muffled gulp saw a small lump vanish on Sanctity’s wide neck behind the commuter train. The passengers had their hostess show them and the world where they wound up as the loud sound of her rubbing the skin of her taut tummy below. Seemingly enraged by this murderous act of snacking, loud explosions, orange flames and puffs of smoke emerged from the boats far below. Those on the train were worried at first as if the giant ebony woman was taken out at the knees, they had a long fall below. The lack of munitions clearing her gut showed that even some of the country's greatest firepower only made her angrier and aroused. The torture of having to watch the actions of the young giantess was a torrid affair when you are trapped in mortal danger of her proximity. Without asking permission, the train crew watched her climb aboard the battleships.

The middle-aged man in his SUV was mired in a sticky situation. Over the few hours since he left the shattering remains of his apartment parking garage and had his Ford tumble into the pubic hairs of the giantess, he had seen death on an unimaginable scale. The torture of the unaware giant girl’s actions made him wonder if those flattened, devoured or inserted into her body were the lucky ones for having the end come so quickly. At times it would have seemed that this would be favorable to the situation he was presented with. He witnessed a number of neighbors come and go, in various transportation equipment. A few even on foot but they perished the quickest when her body turned to go on the move. Unlike the tiny motor vehicles from the bridge, it seemed the train necklace far above him had been around the longest. Her thick hairs helped mitigate some of her more jarring motions, but every step or grind Sanctity took, some of the middle passenger cars wobbled like crazy. Her current bridgework and subsequent naval battle was yet another disparaging affair, one that seemed to risk his life. But again, the rope like black tufts of musky hair around him actually helped deflect the incoming bombardment. After she halved the number of heavy boats with her body, the last six tried to escape from her. He watched the motors loudly chugging in vain to outrace the firm arms of the giantess and ceased most of their firing, but Sanctity was unamused. Having finished her light snacks, the giantess returned him to his upright position, but sunk a battleship under her palm. In the blur of motion, the man in his SUV did not even see it go down, as five boats remained, but he would have a full view of the demise of her next victim. As his giant host got back on her hands and knees, he dangled from her rope like hairs as another naval ship was under Sanctity’s shadow of death. The valley of her cleavage hung ahead of his position as the giantess leaned her torso towards choppy waters. The huge steel vessel made a loud thunk as her dark brown hill sized breast impacted the right side causing the boat to list left. Sanctity held back her other boob momentarily, but the loud groan of protesting metal rattled his truck when she let it go. Leaning forward with her perky breasts, the enormous orbs held the battleship in place as he witnessed a horrific sight from his vehicle. Several hundred feet away he saw a few sailors firing weapons in vain at the fleshy attackers, but Sanctity had the upper hand and used it to press the meaty portion of the ship between the hill-sized mammaries. The gunfire stopped momentarily as the ebony giantess flattened the heart of their vessel with a sticking crunch.

Despondent over what to do, their fates were sealed by the aroused goddess as she stopped squeezing her tits long enough to reveal what happened to those who got between her impressive breasts. The carcass of the middle portion of the gray cruiser was a flattened mess of iron stuck to the young woman's rack. Picking up their small arms again, others hurled themselves overboard, hoping to somehow survive the fall from the ship. Even with life vests this was hopeless as the huge shins turned the calm river waters to foamy currents dragging them to a watery grave. The remaining sailors had no time to reload as the man in his truck heard the iron straining as Sanctity folded the remains of the ship in on itself, then let her boobs finish the job. His giant host had four ships left and easily snagged the next before the flattened remains of her last toy splashed into the water. His ears still ringing as the ebony goddess stood at her full height with her latest prize, he was astonished as she brought the huge warship towards his proximity. Even the guns on the deck dwarfed his full-size SUV, but with the giantess starting to gyrate her hips to an unheard rhythm had them all outmatched. The fisherman could hear the frightened shouts of the sailors as Sanctity brought the vessel towards her six-story cunt, as a few brave men fired fickly at her. The micro man struck in her pubic hairs needn’t worry as her wet labia touched down on the battleship near the back of the boat, and she dragged it and herself along with the deck. It was horrific hearing the mortal yells being cut short as she womanhandled such a heavy piece of machinery in her dance. Having completely gone across the deck from bow to stern, the helpless man watched her drag the ship back and forth against her wet labia. The vessel itself was steaming, slathered in her nectar as she continued her motions, as he could see the steel bending into a crescent shape below him. Finally, the young giantess ended her dance, letting the ruined ship hit the waves as her heated, pungent pussy bathed him in her fragrant aroma. The last three ships were a breeze, as she simply threw, kicked and headbutted them into oblivion. The battle was over almost as soon as it began, and the micro man in his trapped Ford was only somewhat happy to be on the side of the unaware victor. The spoils were now smoldering wreckage scattered about the river below as Sanctity stood there gazing around. He had no idea where she would be off to next but could only hope it would be a leisurely stroll somewhere less populated. Instead, he would have to endure a dead sprint through the heavily populated suburbs at speeds far beyond the design of his trapped vehicle before his giant host had her grand climax and later sealed his fate.