- Text Size +

Miles away, Jeremy was experimenting on the latest pills when something strikes him in the scenarios he is running on the gene editing models. The numbers were off the charts when the stimuli mixed with the amino acids found in the human digestive systems or absorbed through the lungs. All the machine learning with the other results in test animals had not noticed this until well after it was deemed experimental safe for human consumption. He realized that he had already administered doses to three test subjects opposed to the three similar girls in the control group getting the good old sugar pills. Of course, he decided to call Sanctity first that afternoon, but she would beat him to the punch in letting him know she would not be able to receive his call. For now, he added the results to his laborious lab software, noting the margins of error and other more likely results. This was far from conclusive, as the intended benefits had been offered for most other test subjects like the lab rats and rabbits. This helped him show less concern for the results from the latest findings, as these outcomes seemed like extreme outliers. Besides, even if they were realized, he was not sure what effect, if any, the edited genes would have on the human body, and whether they could pose a threat. This was on the cusp of nanotechnology, and therefore had some programming built into the designer DNA. Little did he know that the supercomputers running the scenarios would not be able to take into account how well the cells not only self-replicated, but also how they would enact subtle changes to their structures to stave off the so-called kill codes embedded into them. As Dr. Ian Malcolm once stated some 25 years earlier,
‘Life… _                                                         _                                                                                _ finds a way.’.
Bearing this in mind, he still picked up his smartphone to check in on how the date went with Sanctity. Before he could dial though, the stream of headlines caught him off guard and fully distracted him from his original task. A few minutes later he would realize just how futile the call would have been.

After using her arm to wipe her lips of leftover seminal residue, Sanctity felt a little strange. First, a filling feeling began to emanate from her gut, but as the cells interacted it was overcome by how tight her clothes were starting to become. For his part, her date was too concerned by his post-orgasmic bliss to initially pick up on what was going on. As Sanctity started to feel uncomfortable in her own clothes, she let out a peep right as the tearing and stretching of fabric announced itself over the bass of the mp3 her date was playing on the car speakers. He finally snapped to attention as a weird occurrence occupied his front seat. One that was quickly going from curiosity to mortal threat. Sanctity was relieved that at least her bra was unclasped by her date as he gladly had just kneaded her c-cup breasts. Her shoes slipped off, but the rest of her clothes were in tatters around her soon, as her head suddenly bumped the metal roof of the CUV. As her date watched incredulously, her left arm and shoulder were soon pressing him involuntarily against his seat. There would be no escape. Losing sight and rapidly oxygen as well, he heard the strained sounds of metal bending followed by an explosion of glass breaking. Sanctity was conscious and felt his struggles but could do nothing to alleviate them and was distracted by her own. His did not last for long as she sadly felt him squished as her heavier arm accidentally tore the driver door off the hinges slamming into the pickup truck next to her hard. The passenger door followed next, slamming into the SUV next to her. Getting progressively larger, Sanctity dragged her feet through the dashboard ripping it out of the disintegrating Nissan Murano around her and was able to lay down flat as her head was nearing the deformed roof of the passenger compartment. Feeling first the shocks bottoming out, then all four tires bursting in quick succession, the madness around her continued as her head neared the roof and liftgate of the diminishing vehicle. Ripping it off the hinges as she grew bigger, Sanctity was thankful he parked at the end of the lot closest to the windows. Her head was now sticking out of the back of the mangled CUV as her shoulders and hips filled up what remained of the passenger compartment. As she faced up at the gray February sky, her view helped ease the claustrophobic feeling as her legs pressed on. Her nude body had almost fully enveloped the vehicle as her flat tummy pressed into the roof and her breasts now stood outside the vehicle following her head out the window. Her legs were growing as well and soon her bare feet began to interact with a row of unseen traffic in the garage. Sanctity was unsure how much longer the structure would be able to hold out or when the growth would stop, but for now she just tried to enjoy the ride.

On the roof of the parking garage, several people were just starting their day having left the apartment and parked up high to avoid the pesky concrete columns. An older gentleman in a black Ford Expedition had just finished loading his large SUV with fishing gear to see what he could catch. He had just pressed the start button to fire up the behemoth machine when he turned his favorite station 26 on his Sirius radio. He looked up to give a quick glance and smile to a middle-aged woman as she walked over to her blue Nissan Maxima sedan. She was heading towards the city for work and did not want to terry too long. She placed her thermos of iced coffee that she prepared in her apartment into the cup holder and utilized the push button start to get the heated seat warmed. As the two sat there in their respective vehicles, they were unaware of the commotion going on in the floor below. The woman in the sedan had her heart skip grabbing her steering wheel as she swore she heard something below and felt a little sinking feeling. The man in the larger SUV was still jamming at the time and his larger shock absorbers had him miss the first motions but there was no mistaking the next. In an outward explosion of gray dust, a twenty-foot chasm opened up, swallowing parts of five parking spots and two parked vehicles into the gap. If that was not startling enough the sound of metal scraping and bending was loudly present now. Aside from the sharp tone of carnage below caused by the dragging wreckage, the rumbling continued. The gray dust was starting to disperse and the two swore they saw something dark, brown and huge in the newly created hole sliding past. As the concrete beneath their tires started to sag and feel uneven, they both thought that they would be next into the unknown with whatever beast lurked below, but fate had other plans. In an explosion of hardened concrete, two enormous ebony feet emerged with toes roughly the size of refrigerators and growing as they moved beyond the shaky structure. Another crashing sound behind them unveiled twin perky breasts each the size of a house getting larger by the second. The rumbling continued as the two residents of the apartment complex were too dumbfounded to register a response to these unexplainable happenings. Their blood ran cold as they realized they were now on the rise, as their situations worsened.

In an explosion of metal Sanctity’s shoulders burst through the remaining shell of the CUV she had been laying in and started pushing and shoving the pickup next to her. She heard the skidding tires as her growing body easily moved the heavy truck and another SUV into other vehicles parked nearby. The soles of her feet tickled as she felt an unseen car trying to resist her mass before it was accordioned into a support beam. Tilting her foot sideways, she easily busted through the column itself causing a partial collapse of concrete around her ankle and shin. As her feet pressed on towards the other end of the parking structure, more and more of the internal structure of the building was compromised. Sanctity could also feel dozens of parked cars and trucks getting helplessly shoved and squashed by her enlarging body. Some were pushed clear through window gaps, but most were mashed by her rapidly expanding mass into twisting balls of metal and oils. In an explosion of dust, concrete and twisted metal, her feet finally cleared the other side of the structure. This allowed her to comfortably return her feet to their natural upright position, though this twisted her legs a smidge which sucked the two cars that fell from the top story under her smooth thighs in a mess of sparks. The building was in poor shape now, with so many support columns replaced by beautiful ebony skin, Sanctity now realized that she was supporting the weight of the entire top floor of the garage. And yet she still continued to grow. As her head pressed out from the parking structure, she could just see the top floor and the parked vehicles up there from beyond the bridge of her nose. Her shoulders and arms were now nearly out of the building as well as she completely enveloped the second floor of the rapidly destroyed facility. Below her shapely ass, she felt a short drop and what felt like crumbling sand with hairs in between. As she suspected this was the first story collapsing under the growing weight, flattening all the small automobiles within and getting poked by the rebar as the concrete crumbled. Sanctity was surprised as she did not feel like the structure was too heavy for her size and as she continued to grow, her body stretched out of the former second floor on all sides continuing to lift the remaining third floor ever higher. It was now her expanding nude body began to interact with surrounding roads and structures.

The man in his Ford Expedition on the top floor of the garage turned on his truck and thought about trying to exit down to the next level but thought better of it hearing all the metal wrenching sounds going on below. This was especially true after he watched the chasm open up and swallow two smaller cars which were squashed by a mysterious dark brown entity on the level below. The shaking had gotten quite jarring as his fishing poles clattered about and a tackle box fell from the hanger and busted open spilling lures all over the back seats. The woman in her Nissan sedan nearby had also thought better of trying to exit and together with a dozen other cars and trucks felt they were starting to lift upwards. There was a brief, frightening moment when the lower levels of the garage collapsed under Sanctity’s body when they dropped several feet, but once the giantess squashed the first floors it was nowhere to go from here but up. In her rearview mirror beyond the edge of the structure, the woman could not believe her eyes as the huge nose of a young black woman rose above the wall and continued moving on along with her head as she laid down beneath her level. The remaining structure shuddered heavily as next a pair of perky, brown breasts freed themselves from the constrictive structure. Hearing even more destructive sounds as this gigantic woman’s body only grew larger with each passing moment and had started to interact with the nearby apartment complex. The terrible crashing noise on the other side of the concrete parking garage occurred after her feet freed themselves and were no less jarring. Soon the two watched helplessly as her exaggerated body parts grew ever larger, and two well toned and enormous arms emerged from either side of the structure, as the sounds of metal grinding was finished as her body had already completely shoved all the remaining vehicles out of the building or squashed them completely. Now most of the noise was further away as her rack rose bigger on one side and feet on the other, stretching into the distance destroying whatever they touched. This went on for several harrowing minutes as they rose higher and higher as the giant woman grew to almost half a mile in height, marooning them on the flat plane of her lower stomach. Finally, when the growth had ceased, they could feel that they were hundreds of feet in the air as their ears had popped, as an uneasy stillness was pierced by some eerie sounds and motions. As the giantess breathed in and out, the whole parking level was at her mercy rising up and down as her enormous lungs filled with air. They could also feel and hear her great heart beating through the seemingly all too flimsy shells of their vehicles, shaking them to their very souls. Unfortunately for them the great giantess had noticed her growth had stopped and had decided to sit up and take note of her surroundings at her inhuman scale.

Sanctity now left the diminishing parking garage all the while remaining in the same spot. Her expanding body overshadowed the structure's footprint and began to interact with all sorts of surrounding suburban items and buildings. Her thickening ebony skin seemed impervious to anything it touched, overwhelming it with her sheer enormity and continued growth as it was nearly impossible to outrun her body. Sanctity felt as her head and shoulders started to crush the apartment complex that she had spent the night in before with ease. She felt a little helpless and was scared that many people were still inside the building as she accidentally crushed it under her mass. Her shoulders and feet took out power lines and parked cars on the roads as if they were made of tinfoil, with sparks flying from transformers as they exploded in an array of white light cutting power to the area. Feeling the slightest of tingles near the heels of her thick soles followed by the thin hairlike wires snapping against her told Sanctity that the utility companies would have their work cut out for them. She winced when her shoulder and arm crushed a sizable house into a pile of splinters as she kept on growing. Luckily the town she was getting larger in was sparsely populated, but ever the environmentalist, she was saddened by the many trees she was uprooting and crushing. Still, she marveled at how small things were becoming. As her back cleared the remains of the apartment building, squishing dozens of people beneath her, she watched helplessly as her shoulder approached another street. The homes were on the smaller side, but the entire scenario had words escape her and even if she told them to run, where would they be able to go? She just let fate take it’s course as she watched the small homes pop and crunch one after another. She watched a little minivan desperately trying to find an escape on the dead-end street and thought she would help by trying to flick the dice sized vehicle out of harm's way. Instead, it exploded in a mini fireball and remained stuck to her pointer finger as a charred, twisted mass of metal. Finally, the small street had completely vanished under her growing body as she could no longer even feel the parking garage’s top floor anymore. The strange feeling subsided as she realized her growth had slowed before it stopped altogether. There she lay, in shock from what had just happened as her mind raced for what to do next. She knew she had likely crushed hundreds of people into oblivion, but she could not help it. The ground was settling and warming underneath her as she lay there, and looked around at the businesses which were the size of matchbooks, cars and trucks were like grains of rice and people, well, even laying on the ground and squinting she had a hard time picking any out. But seeing the cute sized vehicles on the move she knew they must be out there, and tears welled in her big brown eyes as she realized just how terrified that they must be of her. Her eyes were naturally drawn to the flashing blue and white lights on a few of the rice sized cars approaching her and was unsure of what to make of them.

The first call to the 911 dispatch center that morning was an automated one from a local parking garage that had first one, then several sensors trip. The aging structure had been known to send false alarms as it reached the end of its service life but when most of them went off in sequence it set off red flags. Fire and rescue were sent to the scene, unsure of what they would find. Being rural, the ladder truck also served as a Mack pumper and was idled and ready. As the large truck pulled up towards the apartment complex, they could not believe their eyes. The profile of an enormous young woman’s head was smashing into the complex as it got ever larger. Beyond that nearer to the road were two perky brown breasts, but more massive in size than most buildings downtown and getting larger. Dispatch thought they were playing a cruel joke at first until the flood of 911 calls broke the server. It would seem indeed something big was going down, and police were sent to the evolving scene. As the fire crew noted the growing peril, they realized that they were too close after leaving their truck near a hydrant. As the treeline exploded into splitters mere feet from the firetruck, they reached it trying to turn over the motor. Damn thing always took a few seconds to go and they were now in Sanctity’s shadow. Trying to race the slow truck back to daylight they got sprayed as the hydrant was flattened by the giant arm heading their way. A desperate mayday call to dispatch cut short as the large vehicle was caught and crushed like a gum wrapper beneath her idle skin. As the first few county sheriff's Dodge Ram pursuit vehicles made their way there, the first few pickups beat a hasty retreat as the growing giantess chased them down. Not all of them made it but as suddenly as she had appeared her growth had finally ceased. Setting up a command unit the local air wing scrambled it’s traffic helicopter from the city, as several other news choppers began to gather in the distance. Once word got out that a half mile tall ebony beauty had appeared in the suburbs, it was a rush to have visual confirmation. Being as large as she was that morning she could be seen from miles around. The buzz reached downtown Portland now as people were nervous and curious about what the giant woman intended to do. Unfortunately for them she had yet to make up her mind as she gathered information herself, but it was clear that whatever she decided, there would be little chance to convince her otherwise. As her big brown eyes clearly looked down at the miniscule police trucks, one officer got onto a bullhorn to try to communicate with the giant woman. Others took defensive positions, noting the futility of the situation should she turn hostile. But at her size, most things on the human scale were just a blur, and she could not see nor have cared about the guns drawn. After they tried asking her questions to no avail, she frighteningly began to move, revealing that on her flat stomach she had guests along for the ride.

Hearing the sounds of destruction get fainter as they rose ever higher, it was replaced by the giantess’s own rhythmic breathing and heartbeats as the giant woman who they rested uneasily upon’s growth finally ceased. It was apparent that they were hundreds of feet above the ground, surrounded by a sea of thick dark brown skin that smelled semi sweet as if the beast had recently stepped out of the shower. Hoping that the monstress would somehow not notice their presence was helped along as they heard clear sirens going off in the distance and that the authorities were there. While too far to hear what was said on the bullhorns it seemed to be for naught as the world around them suddenly began to shift. The giant woman had begun to sit up, and all the vehicles on the top floor of the former garage were affected by this sudden motion. The flimsy structure slid into her smooth thighs, the momentum of the tiny cars and trucks carried them into a pile up in a massive collision. Unfortunately for the man and woman in their vehicles up there, this created a ramp which their helpless vehicles bounced off of. As the man tried desperately to gain enough traction to stay in place, it was futile as the angle of the deck had shifted so all four of his tires spun uselessly. The bitty Ford Expedition hit an overturned Jeep Patriot, tumbling down into an alien forest. He must have fallen several stories before the glass around him broke and airbags went off. Having braced for a hard impact, he was surprised when his entire heavy SUV was held aloft in a coily forest of thick ropy black strands. It did not take him long to realize that he was trapped in the giantess pubic hairs. As he thought out his next move above him he watched a few more vehicles plunge over the edge. He hoped they were unoccupied but little did he know the blue sedan that sailed past held one mortified occupant who was about to get the worst of it. As the middle aged woman also tried in vain to gun her engine, the spinning front tires of her Maxima spun violently around sending her flying the hood of a tan Ford Taurus ricocheting her car in an arc almost a hundred feet down. She landed with a splash almost and was immediately surrounded by wet, bright pink walls that enveloped her car in seconds. While thankful for the seemingly soft landing her relief was short lived as the pulsating walls seemed to draw her in deeper, breaking the glass in her car and a pungent ooze flooded in. Starved of oxygen the engine quickly cut off and would not restart, though there was an air bubble in the cabin for now. Her battery continued to function as well, which was a good thing as her interior lights were the only things she could see with as the slimy pink and brown beast surrounding her in a vice, flexing body panels inwards along with the unbearable pressure. That is to say nothing of the intense heat and strong odor, which easily clued her in to what part of the giant woman’s anatomy her car was now stuck in. The woman knew she was in dire straits and could only hope that somehow she would be rescued. The sound of Sanctity's heartbeat pounding loudly above was the only one she could hear now, as suddenly the dark world shifted. The giantess was on the move.

As Sanctity lay there, sadly fearing how many people her beautiful body had just crushed, she looked out at the gathering police presence near her pretty face. They were so pathetic, even up close they were just a blur, squinting through the tears was no help. She could hear the crack of a squeaky bullhorn, but none of the words made it through. Not sure of what to do, she decided to get a grasp of her surroundings and go from there. As she began to sit up, she felt tons of debris dislodged from her firm back raining to the ground as a hailstorm of pulverized building materials and splintered trees and sod. There was also something on her tummy that she instinctively pressed her thighs together to catch. Looking down past her heaving chest, she realized it was the top floor of the former parking lot she was in, no bigger than a few saltine crackers. More alarming there was a pile of tiny rice sized cars and trucks, all along the wall closest to her smooth thighs. Once again, she felt heartbroken that her date had been crushed by her expanding body, along with countless others under her already. She wanted to try her best to spare anyone else who might be in the garage and gently as she could, brought her right hand underneath it. Surprisingly, it was so brittle and light, she was afraid it would crumble right there in her hand across her belly. Carefully, she lifted it off her stomach and leveled it as best she could, and even gave it a little shake to unpile the mangled vehicles from the far wall. Not wanting to do any more damage to the decapitated structure, she looked for a place where she could deposit it. Looking around, she saw a field hundreds of feet away that would easily hold the building so the authorities could search it for survivors. Sanctity was afraid she was too big and would inadvertently squish any cars or trucks she tried to search anyways. Setting down the ruined building in the field, she looked at her new surroundings and how remarkably small everything was. Of course, the police were there and they had already gotten the comically inadequate bullhorn out to try to communicate with her, while hiding behind their beetle sized cruisers. Sitting up now, Sanctity truly towered over them so far below, completely naked to the world. She was never ashamed of her body, though was not looking to share it with the world in this manner as the faint sound of helicopter rotors buzzed in the distance drawing nearer. Not able to understand what the ant-sized police officers were saying from behind their bitty pickup trucks, she sadly noticed a lot of red and white lights on dozens of ambulances and fire trucks waiting to try to find any survivors in the rubble she had accidentally caused. Still, through the welling tears and fear of the loss of life her size surely caused, there was something alluring in the power she now held over everything around her. She even cracked a smirk realizing that rather than being able to sit in the back of the police Tahoe below, the large SUV could easily fit in her nostril, ear or belly button, let alone more cavernous portions of her anatomy. Regardless of whatever the mini police were saying, she knew she had to move somewhere else, and wanted to try to keep the damage to a minimum. Still, being nearly a half mile in height and the mass that came with it would be a hard task not squashing anything, but as she turned while sitting there it suddenly hit her. Near her in the distance was the shadow of one of her favorite places to hide out in solitude, Mt. Hood. The worst fear of all the mites were realized, as the giantess shifted in her position and started to move.

Noting the futility of trying to communicate with a woman who was so gigantic, dispatch continued to relay all of the communications as the command post hastily set up in what felt like a safe perimeter from the big beauty was buzzing. By now the FBI, military and the executive branch of the White House had been informed. In fact, with news crews and helicopters beaming the first pictures of the naked young woman across the world, almost everyone knew about what was happening. Fire and rescue vehicles were lined up on the many roads which were now blocked or cut off by an errant limb of the giantess, hoping that their services would not be moot as anything so much as touched by her dark skin was quickly pulverized. As the local police force milled about and was joined by other responding jurisdictions, an alarming turn of events began to unfold. The torso of the woman began to shift and what’s more, they heard something else shift with it in a cacophony of metal wrenching somewhere near her stomach. Then a hand with five fingers over 100ft each rained down sod on some of the idle rescuers as her hand passed frighteningly overhead, briefly blocking the sun. Going towards her flat stomach, they were mortified to see what she was reaching for, as in one hand she was easily able to hold the top floor of the parking garage she had been inside several minutes earlier. Frantic communications over short band radios paused briefly as she scanned around her before settling on a field almost a quarter mile from where she was situated, eliciting a contingent to try to make their way to it to try to assist anyone who was caught up in the giant woman’s growth. Minutes later when responders arrived they would be disappointed to only find a dozen, empty mangled vehicles scattered about the heavily damaged concrete structure. All attention was still on the giantess now as she sat up her great body giving people for many miles around the first look at her. Her body hinted that at her normal stature she would have been petite with supple, perky breasts hanging high above the ground in the morning air. Those with the view behind her were treated to a horrific spectacle, as her back was speckled with the remains of her growth spurt. From her short, black natural hair there were countless pieces of debris, mainly crushed building debris, splintered trees and flattened vehicles that were hard to distinguish the higher one looked on her nude back. The shifting of her smooth skin dislodged many tons of this detritus from her, plummeting up to a quarter mile into her previous impact zone near her perfect ass, causing many to duck for cover from the unintended assault. As the tiny police force continued to try to communicate with the goddess and helicopters approached, it seemed she had made her mind up as to what the next move would be. While her big brown eyes looked as if the giantess was saddened, her arms shot down to her sides as she started to move. The great woman was starting to stand to her full half mile height, and no one but her could be sure just what the next moves would be, only that they would have a devastating impact on wherever her limbs may land. They could only hope her intentions were good ones as it would be a tall task to convince her otherwise from whatever the giant ebony woman’s intentions may be.