- Text Size +




As Jeremy finished staring at double helixes all morning with alarming results, he reached for his phone to call Sanctity to check in on her when his lock screen had a strange headline. Before he made it to the phone app on his device a quizzical headline read; BREAKING NEWS, giant black woman sighted in the suburbs of Portland, Oregon. Such a tantalizing scroll, Jeremy immediately knew he had to click on it. Though, as if they had buried the lede that he knew who she was, he read the short article as it ended abruptly as it said that the situation was developing at the time and there would be more news when it became available. Sure enough, even though the website was a local news affiliate, many national news outlets had already picked up the story as well. After excitedly reading a number of articles on this newsworthy event, he only came up with more questions than answers. He heard many helicopters pass overhead heading in the same direction. He decided he had done enough lab work for the morning and would go downstairs to the break room where they had a tv set hooked up to a cable box to see what he could find out on the news. Jeremy had all but forgotten about checking in on his friend Sanctity, but turning on the set after he fished his sandwich from the refrigerator reminded him immediately. Right there on CNN was the breaking news that a giant ebony woman who appeared to be in her mid-twenties and was approximately 2,500 feet tall had emerged in a suburb nearby his laboratory. Stunned, he annoyingly watched the news anchors pontificating as the video image of her was buried in a small box in the corner that was unclear on the old 480p tube TV set. Suddenly, the image switched to the giantess, and he was shocked when the helicopter camera angle swung around to reveal her torso as she sat there. Dropping his sandwich on the ground in disbelief, it was the girl he had a crush on who was part of his experiment the afternoon before, Sanctity. Looking down at his phone, he realized that dialing her now would be kind of a moot point, as indeed her phone was flattened inside the lower half of the Nissan that was also crushed with many other vehicles in the crater of her ass. He was almost embarrassed to be turned on as he was, as it was impossible to be able to censor the image of his fully naked friend, as her perky breasts hung far above the landscape. He realized that as tall as she was, he might be able to see her from the roof of the building, so he ran to the elevator to get to the 7th floor. Using his key to open the roof access door, he ran to the side of the building looking southeast and sure enough in the distance she sat there. Too distant to pick up many details about her expression or otherwise, he was still amazed how he could pick her out as she towered above the suburbs over ten miles away from where he was. And what was more impressive was the fact that she was still sitting down, but to the horror of those watching all over the world, Sanctity had started to stand up. Jeremy watched in amazement and almost forgot that he left his phone down in the breakroom and knew he needed to call his professors who ran the lab to let them know if they had watched the news, then ease them into the findings from the computers that morning.

In the uneasy shelter of his black Ford Expedition, the man who originally was hoping the fish would bite that morning instead found his entire multi-ton SUV strung up in the coily pubic hair of an unaware giant woman. Being only able to see a portion of the sky through his cracked windshield and sunroof through a tangle of black, rope-like hairs, he knew the situation was dire and dared not try to exit the vehicle. By the angle, it seemed the woman was sitting up and he could hear various sirens and helicopters buzzing around too. Then in a blur of motion, the giant woman stood up giving him a dizzying view of the ground far below. It was still partially obscured by her gargantuan body and thankfully he could not see the thousand+ foot drop directly below, but he got a sense of the height from the urban horizon. As the giantess stretched for a few moments, she then slowly turned towards the Cascade mountains and towards the peak of Mt Hood several miles away. He could almost see the lake he wanted to fish at, just a mere puddle from his vantage point now. Nothing could prepare him for the jarring impact of her first footsteps as Sanctity walked gingerly at first but slowly changed her stance, shaking his whole dangling truck. He was worried it would jar loose and plummet to the ground, but her hairs held it tight. Occasionally, he would get a glimpse of her arms swinging by, with fingers like brown tree trunks that looked to be able to uproot a skyscraper if they wanted to. While he was happy her motion had stopped, a sudden plummeting downwards occurred as the nude giantess squatted, reaching for something beyond his view. A heart stopping metal wrenching sound followed as her hand returned with many dozens of cars and trucks in her upturned palm. He could not see that they were unoccupied and from a nearby scrapyard, but it was an awesome display of power, nonetheless. Hearing a loud but unmistakably feminine voice say something about pollution, he was mortified when she closed her hand into a fist, dripping brown oil between her closed fingers. Opening her hand once again revealed all that remained was one large, amorphous multi-colored ball dripping with fluids that also stained her perfect skin. Dropping the blob to the ground, he felt a crunch from her footfall, as she stepped on the remains further twisting the metal. Crouching again, she reached nearby, and to his horror had a handful of busses and RVs in her hand now. Most of these had been out of service for years, but the implications of her power were clear as a similar fate met these heavy-duty vehicles at the hands of the young woman. He thought he heard some shots ring out far below but could not be certain. Seemingly satisfied with what she had wrought, the giantess began to move once more, sending tremors through his SUVs cabin, though that was nothing compared to what was happening on the ground or nearby inside her cavernous cunt.

As Sanctity stood up for the first time in many minutes, she felt dizzy a little as her perspective had certainly changed since she last walked around the parking garage minutes earlier. In fact, she tempted fate and looked down by her feet far below to try to get an idea what the damage was from her body lying there. Wherever she had been laying down she realized there was no way anyone could have survived the utter devastation her heavy body wrought. Sanctity was especially distraught over the flattened square pile of rubble that was the parking garage next to the demolished apartment building she had spent the night in. Upon standing she also felt a little dirty as what felt like grit, sand and small pebbles fell off her nude ass and legs. At the time it did not register that these were actually full boulders, building fragments and crumpled vehicles. Crashing hundreds of feet to the ground below, these did untold damage to the surrounding areas and first responders gathered. Noticing the buzzing of several nearby news helicopters, many embolized by various local and national media outlets, she was comfortable with her nudity quickly as now everyone had seen her goods at this point. She did take good care of herself and while not able to control her height when she was 5ft tall, her features all grew in proportion with her body highlighting them like never before. Looking all around her, she decided that tiptoeing would be best to try to keep damage minimal. However, being so extraordinarily heavy, this proved risky as all the weight placed on her toes caused them to sink deep into the soil and vegetation she was aiming for. To reduce the risk of a catastrophic fall, she quickly shifted her strategy to half steps. There was a lot of activity down by her feet now, as the pill sized emergency vehicles had gathered on many of the roads surrounding her. For her part she just wanted to be left alone and knew where to go but was not against a little naughty experimentation along the way. So long as she kept the loss of life at a minimum, as she knew she must look like a sexy monster but did not want to play the part. Well, maybe just a few harmless tests of her new size, with benefits as some good came of it the way she saw things. After a few gingerly placed steps, she gazed down upon a packed scrap yard. So many polluting cars and trucks whose parts were used to keep other ones on the road, this would be a good place to start. Crouching down towards the ground, she grabbed a handful of the tiny multicolor treasures. Bringing them to her face she examined them in dismay, then balled her hand into a fist enjoying the way all the metal conformed to her. Opening her hand, she was not as happy with the oily results, but dropped the misshapen metal mass back into the vacant junkyard. Next to this was even better, a bus and RV scrapyard. So many dirty diesel vehicles being put out of commission would be a net plus for sure. While these were a little larger than the passenger vehicles, her 200ft long hands had no problems handling and dispatching them in a similar manner to the first. Sanctity was a tad surprised just how much her newfound power was turning her on, as this might need to be addressed soon and she hoped not to get too carried away. Far below near her feet she sadly noted that her display had produced some panic as more bright flashes from behind parked blue flashing lights meant she was being fired upon. Amazingly to her, she could not feel the bullets bouncing harmlessly off her dark skin unless she strained, and even then, she was so tall the little specks were smaller than grains of sand and felt almost no different. Recognizing the area, she was standing next to, she decided to cross the location of one of her worst dates off the map.

Helicopters had to scramble to drop further back to what they perceived as a safer distance as half a mile of woman stretched into the sky. Her wingspan was as long as a general aviation runway, but so far, the FAA was aware of her presence. She was so massive she even showed up on doppler radar returns, but one that could move at such speeds that she was a blip on the map in motion. Regardless, all civilian air traffic including to the airport in Portland was ordered grounded within a seemingly safe 100 miles. As this occurred a few airliners approaching SeaTac International Airport got the view of a lifetime of the giant woman from above. Most viewing the approach towards Mt. Hood had their attention snapped by the passengers who thought they would miss out on the other side of the plane, as Sanctity towered clear over the February landscape. The governor did not want a Cessna plowing into this woman, but even worried about what she would do to a Boeing plane loaded with passengers. As the highest levels of government were now aware and keeping tabs on the giant woman, those closer to the ground felt the brunt of her in motion. Only a few could tell that she was tiptoeing, then heel walking. Even these light movements for her were shaking things up for a few miles, those close seeing her big toe digging eight story holes into the fields. The shaking only picked up when she moved on her heels instead, the tiny people had no idea she was doing this for their protection. One could only imagine what her entire falling body would do to the impact area, let alone for many miles around. So far, the first needs for emergency crews were traffic accidents from distraction, especially on nearby US26 which she slowly was making her way towards. This made it impossible for any vehicles keeping up with her body as it glided along the landscape. The more weight she placed down however, rocked parked cars on their shocks for miles, and damaged structures causing some weaker ones to partially collapse. People were already trapped when she put on a frightening display of just a fraction of her strength, but it allowed a multiple jurisdiction police force to momentarily catch up to her. From there the county sheriff commanded the force as he watched Sanctity’s actions through binoculars. Crouching over a nearby scrapyard, his mouth was agape when he witnessed along with the rest of the world, as she turned dozens of cars and trucks into a single metal ball with little effort. It was a lot to take in and as they all watched her next do the same to some larger vehicles, as they vanished between her tree trunk like fingers. A closed fist squirted notable amounts of fluids that could very well have been blood, perhaps to serve as a warning, but one local detachment took the threat too seriously and made a mistake. A few shells, left under the loveseat in a Winnebago turned scrap between her pointer finger and palm, went off in the ensuing crushing, causing those nearest to think shots had been fired. Weapons already drawn, many aimed at her thick skin and started shooting. The giantess may have peered in their direction, but they could not be sure, it was as if her big brown eyes looked right through them, straining to focus on anything so insignificant to herself. The havoc only continued as the giantess started to move again, and there was no way they would be able to keep up with her, only try to prevent ways from citizens to end up underneath her. The only way to keep her pace now would be on the wing.

Inside the miniature sedan, it had only been a few second sequence that had just ended, but daylight was completely gone, with the only visual cue being the fogged over dashboard lights. The heat and humidity were unbearable, but hauntingly familiar. The middle-aged woman could tell her car was within the body of a truly massive living being and was amazed that the presence of the entire vehicle could somehow go unnoticed. As the seconds passed, the grim reality of her hopeless situation settled in. The slightest, imperceivable movements of the monster's body shunted and shook the tiny car, as the beast's pulse reverberated through the bent frame of the suspended automobile. The little oxygen left was heavily perfumed and tainted with the noxious fumes of the vaginal fluids. Gasping for breath just kept her conscious, but she knew she was not long for this world if things stayed the same. Unfortunately for her, they were about to somehow get worse. The world around was in motion while standing still as the giantess got up and started walking. Motion sickness was a given with the g-forces exerted on her frail human body. Less of a godsend when the motion stopped as Sanctity crouched down again, as a new sickness rained upon her. The walls around her tensed, writhed and closed in at points, as the giant woman’s arousal began to show itself. Somehow more heat, faster pulse and a rain of fluids drenched her filling up to the footwells in her shrinking sedan. Unbeknownst to her outside a vagina the length of a 747, Sanctity was making short work of 120 scrapyard cars like her own. To say the least her arousal was overwhelming and would not need the use of just her hands to be too strong for this meek, weak world. After dispatching another handful of larger trucks and buses, the giant woman had more short walks followed by feelings of power, domination, even if that was not her intention, her loins told her it was undeniable. The cycles of walk, crush, drench was getting more predictable but also more torrential. The shrinking cabin space in the once roomy sedan was filling with ever more vaginal fluid. By now she was unsure if she ended up being crushed along with her car, drowned by Sanctity without her even knowing she was there or most frighteningly, a combination of both. The unlikely third option of being discovered by the young woman who was completely oblivious to her trivial vehicle’s presence and somehow being rescued from the gates of hell who took the form of an ever-wetter set of 65ft labia, glistening in the morning sun as if to say Sanctity had arrived. By now the giantess picked up her pace and headed in an unknown direction where she would seal her fate.

As Sanctity walked, she noticed the power lines shaking violently sending showers of sparks as transformers blew. It was much more noticeable than most cops firing and the muzzle blasts as those were so ineffectual and less visible in daylight. She realized she did recognize this area from almost a year ago. She had one of her worst time’s out she could remember. Being an avid fan of the sciences, she was less than impressed by a man who took her to the North American Bigfoot Museum in town. Of course, she had set the expectations too high when he just mentioned a museum date, blindly winning her over with such a bold move. Turned out it was fantasy, and down the rabbit hole in the halls of the institution, one conspiracy after the next made this a one and done. The staff would be less than pleased with her revisit, but she would need to be careful. She did not want to hurt too many people, it was kind of hard to avoid everyone as she saw dust rise off the ground near buildings and roads, showing no matter how hard she tried, the shaking would occur. While she was no fan of pseudoscience or cryptozoology her intentions weren’t of harm just yet, all the while she injured more people than the fiery traffic accidents by those who were distracted gawking at her impressive body. It’s hard to be a goddess with a conscience, she realized more and more. Sizing herself up, it would appear her big toe alone would be able to cover the entire building, while the rest of her 133m long foot would harmlessly land in a field striking and flattening only a tic tac sized harvester. She moved her foot blocking out the sun on a whole array of buildings including a gas station, motel and restaurant. Luckily for them her current target was much more localized. Even knowing there were helicopters in the distance she let her intentions be known this time, and once Sanctity made up her mind no one else had any say in the matter. In a voice louder than any concert one could hope to attend, Sanctity calmly told them,

“You all better best be stepping out of that bigfoot center now; I want to erase a bad memory off the map. Let’s not be adding too many more erasures to this endeavor.”

Thinking she left no doubt about her intentions little did she know or ultimately care if they heeded her warning. Payback time was to be held with just a tad of discretion as she said to herself, she would consciously try to slow the impact on the building as best she could. Dexterity with her feet was going to be tested, though so would her resolve as this would be her first test of what the slightest purposeful impact of her body on a building of any size. What had happened before was out of her control, but lowering her dipping big toe onto the roof of the building showed who was in power now. The pad of her big toe landed as softly as she could muster, but still felt the infinitesimal weight to her caused it to cave in a little. Wow, she thought to herself, this might be too easy. With her full focus she held it there for several seconds to try to coerce any speck size stragglers to reconsider their lives. Unsure if any made the wrong choice, she simply buried the building. The weight she placed on her toe buried the remains of the building over 50ft deep with the outline of her foot barely visible from space. She had herself a chuckle as she settled the argument on big feet, as there was not enough plaster on the west coast to make a cast of her deep footprint in the adjacent field. The only collateral damage she could see in the field was a motionless tic tac sized harvester that was buried deep into the mud. The feeling of the tiny building imploding the busting up more as she buried did cause Sanctity to become a little flush, and she was unsure if her nether regions outward signs of this showed up. Feeling just a tiny bit embarrassed, Sanctity continued on her way south to visit one of the few things bigger than she now was.

It was a particularly boring weekday in the Bigfoot Museum in Boring, Oregon. Most of the staff was relaxing in the break room near the gift shop as only an older couple with out of state plates gawks at the sparse exhibits, as one of the main curators prattled on about the great mysteries of the unknown. At the eatery, motel and gas station nearby the museum, much more was going on as the area bustled away. A trucker laying in the sleeper cab of his Kenworth started hearing some really whackadoo things going on surprisingly close by over the CB radio, and soon he and the rest of the area felt the vibrations. Soft thuds at first, they quickly grew more jarring, as everyone in the retail establishments were clueless except the clerk at the gas station who saw the aerial view of his very station on a tv behind the counter. Something was off, namely the attractive African American woman towering half a mile into the sky above it. Sanctity’s sweet but amplified voice blasting down on them was enough to alert everyone, rattling the windows and anything made of glass just by talking. While it was hard to determine the exact words the giantess was using, most rushed outside regardless to see what was going on. Panic ensued when they saw the underside of a massive foot pointed big toe first towards them. Her shadow darkened the landscape around her, though as if to drive home the danger of her scale were the outlines of pulverized boulders and even entire splintered trees stuck to the bottom of her feet. Hearing and even feeling some of the crushed stone impacts on the adjacent fields that were insignificant pebbles for the goddess was all the more frightening when she delicately placed her big toe on the roof of the bigfoot museum. Almost immediately the whole building groaned in protest of the mammoth digit, which almost was the same size of the entire facility. A mad rush of people came out the doors as most the patrons in the gas station, restaurant and hotel looked on in horror. Unknown to them as they pressed up against the windows looking on at the besieged building, one gentleman was running to each display in a fool hearted attempt to rescue the faux artifacts. He was the only one left as the giant toe hit, causing many ceiling tiles to fall and fluorescent light fixtures to hang by their wires, swinging perilously. Still, he attempted to reach one last piece, a friendly looking ‘life’ size bigfoot figure but he never made it. Sanctity let her toe drop, crushing the entire puny building and drove it deep underground squishing the tiny man. Even though she tried not to put too much force into her toe tap, she was unaware of the chaos such a close footstep caused to the nearby people. The gust of wind generated by her foot blasted into the gas station as the displaced air broke over windows and even knocked the tractor trailer onto it’s side. The ground heaved violently knocking over all the shelving in the convenience store injuring dozens along with the broken glass. More emergency crews were quickly scrambled to the location as it appeared the goddess then chose to move on. Little did they know it would not be the last time she visited the location.

For the first few minutes after the ebony giantess had mysteriously appeared all her contact with the fragile world around her was incidental, that is until she stumbled upon the scrapyard. This was the first look at the sheer power the giant woman held when she effortlessly turned hundreds of derelict vehicles into a ball of scrap. As she moved on, the authorities watched helplessly as she purposely crushed a nearby museum using only her big toe, thankfully sparing a number of other nearby buildings which stood in the shadow of the rest of her cute toes. Almost immediately, the calls flooded into the crisis centers due to the damage her lone footstep had done. Numerous traffic accidents already had spread ground units thin, but they knew this direct contact needed a bigger response. Rescuers were sent in as the giantess moved on and congregated in the area. As the ambulances arrived, the first responders treated many for broken limbs from falling items on shelves, and cuts from shattered glass. A wrecker was also called to try to right a Kenworth truck that was overturned by the wind generated from the impact and free the trapped driver. Rescuers focused on the gas station area as it was pointless to try to go into her fifty-foot-deep toe print to look for survivors when it was obvious nothing could have made it out of her minimal direct impact alive. As the giantess' pace quickened, air wings were imperative to try to track her activities. By now, her presence was known to the highest levels of the White House as other world leaders watched on nervously. She was so enormous, that even as the many various television sets in the west wing showed different angles of her movements, satellite feeds had locked in on her too. Military helicopters were being scrambled from a nearby airport base as engaging the jets would seem premature and would require too many maneuvers while the choppers could just hover. The ‘boots on the ground’ for now were woefully unable to keep up with Sanctity’s movements though all were aware of the taste of what she was capable of after her showing at the museum. Not to mention the womanly shaped depression further back that took over half a mile of real estate. As the oval office watched on nervously all options were on the table, with the usual warhawks screaming to rain fire down upon the mysterious visitor to the scientific advisors preaching caution, with all sorts of opinions in between.

A quarter mile from the relative safety of the ground, the man trapped in his Ford SUV bounced with every step Sanctity took. He could hear the booms and also felt fortunate enough that his truck did not end up as a sliver of metal stuck to what he was sure were gigantic feet feeling bad for anything that was unfortunate enough to wind up underneath them. The roof of his truck obscured the view of her face as he could only get a glimpse of her ebony pubic mound towering over him on one side, and a shaky view of the horizon at a skewed angle on the other. If only he had sprung for the dual panoramic moonroof he jokingly surmised, as the smaller sunroof had limited visibility of her features. After her frightening display of power a few minutes prior with the vehicles that unbeknownst to him were from a scrapyard, the ride suddenly stopped again. This time the giantess above him let her intentions be known, though her sweet voice was so amplified that it was impossible for him to know what she said, only that it brought a much-needed reprieve from the jarring motions of her body. One light toe-tap later, she was on the move again. As she moved, he decided to try to get her attention by turning on his Expedition and illuminating all the lights and brights, laying on the horn and then risked it all by putting the SUV into 4wdLO and mashing the accelerator. But it was no use, she was so enormous that his entire vehicle was like an insect to her. What’s worse was with a loud, grinding clunk followed by smoke under the hood of his SUV, her pubic hair entwined itself on both axles completely stopping any motion and only pulling him tighter to Sanctity’s body. One thing that he did notice was the heading in which she was going, as on her bouncing movements he got more and more glimpses of the unmistakable outline of Mt. Hood rising into the February haze. While it had been another mild winter on this side of the continental divide, it still had the usual cap of snow this time of year. Through all the chaos, he had almost forgotten that his radio was on, as the gigantic woman who was unaware, she had snared him dominated the senses. She also blocked the radio signal from SiriusXM set on his truck, though it seemed a small cloud or geese flying overhead would give the prerecorded static sound as their signal reliability had been waning for years. Regardless, he turned the news stations on AM but also got strange static with a rhythmic beat. Quickly he realized that this was interference from the nearby giantess’s body and her nervous system. As electricity coursed through her body, he switched to FM radio hoping to be able to hear some news from the outside world. His phone itself was in the tacklebox before it exploded on the backseat, and he dared not leave the safety of the three-point harness in his battered vehicle. It was a success as all music stations seemed to have either affiliated news playing instead of music, and the information was helpful. There was still some static and wind noise as the giantess moved at a swift pace, further from the city weakening the signal. More concerning was that the giant woman had reached the foothills of the mountain now and suddenly turned back toward where she came. In a noisy cataclysm of splintering trees below, she sank down onto her round ass, no doubt creating a very large clearing. There they sat in silence, his view now of the sky above as he tried to get the radio stations back on the air as her body breathing were the main noises he could hear. While she sounded a little under duress, the helicopters approaching must not have helped in this either. Unfortunately for him she was about to find solace in a little relaxation technique with what she had on hand, and for the third party that neither knew was there, this would end in two climaxes simultaneously.