- Text Size +

Jeremy picked up his phone and dialed his middle-aged supervisor in what was sure to be an awkward phone call. Answering on the third ring, he asked Jeremy if he had finished running the numbers on his latest experiment and if the trio of test subjects had reported any side effects yet. Jeremy paused in his answer as he knew at least one had major side effects but surely his boss would have noticed by now if he was not so averse to ‘the idiot box’ as he called it. Still, he answered his question with a question seeing if he had turned on the news that day, to which he was given the stately reply that all the news the professor needed to know was fit to print to be seen the next day in the local paper. Jeremy insisted that the font face would have trouble capturing the headlines and that he should really try some form of current media to learn the answer to his previous question. With his lab supervisor's curiosity now piqued, he turned the local news on his radio. Such a stickler, but without a news ticker on the bottom it took almost a minute before the exasperated talk show host recounted the events of the morning thus far; that an enormous young black woman was moving through the suburbs of Portland and heading towards Mt. Hood. Incredulously, the supervisor asked what this had to do with the experiment that they were running via the Crispr software. Jeremy asked if he recognized the girl, to which he got the flat response that he could not see her picture on the radio. He then informed the professor that it was one of the test subjects and that he should probably get out of his shack and down to the lab as soon as he could. Busting through traffic that only increased as he went, the lab supervisor finally arrived to check on the numbers that Jeremy had been running on the computers earlier that morning. Surprisingly, he did not look too stirred but maybe was just in shock as Jeremy played the news live on his phone for the professor to see. They decided that they should formulate a plan as for what to do before they called the authorities to alert them to what they knew. They brainstormed as best they could, but how would you communicate with someone so large, much less understand them. This time they were shocked when they watched her easily crush a handful of junk cars in her hand before they were mortified by her crushing the Bigfoot Museum with her toe. Though the irony of the situation was not lost on them nor their macabre sense of humor. Knowing the information that they did about the subject, namely Jeremy being so close to Sanctity on a personal level, that the two knew that they would prove an invaluable resource to the scientific community that was likely working on solutions. But they both rightly worried about what the more hawkish military might pull on the fragile emotional state of his gigantic friend. Before they came forward, they did their best to come up with some plans to try to communicate with her, but none were very mobile and settled on a simple solution that should work, though it would take some effort on the behalf of the other parts. They only hoped they could unveil this to the right authorities in time before they pushed the mild-mannered Sanctity in fear towards the monster that some may want to make her out to be.

Sanctity felt a little saddened by her first purposeful bodily contact with a building, and even with a little malice. What if someone was inside? Had she unknowingly crushed people to death? She knew her growing body had squashed many already, including the man she had spent her last night with. Yet for some reason the power was a little corrupting, the alluring desire of her supreme invulnerability when before this morning, she had been just a normal woman in her 20s. Now feeling tall trees over seven stories tall folding like moss under her soles, and periphery destruction very little she could be aware of. Alarmed by the wisps of dust that rose along roads and worryingly off buildings during each footstep informed her to tread lightly. She could not see just how much damage her pace caused, and how much worse it could be. Some wisps were dust smoke, or even flocks of startled birds. Still walking as lightly as she could, she moved swiftly towards her destination, the foothills of Mt. Hood. Surprisingly to her even though she was holding back, the tiny insect sized helicopters were losing ground on her fast. It would take them several minutes to reach her location, plenty of time to gather some composure and try to grasp the situation. She still looked up at the mountain, but she barely had to move her neck upwards. Her shadow cast over the forest was now only second to it. Her view of the snow-covered peak was better than any airplane that she had ever been on, as she then looked down at the fractured forest by her feet. With sadness in her eyes, she decided to sit down, even knowing her perfect round ass would crush hundreds of trees and ecosystems under her unfathomable weight. Still, it would feel nice to sit down, so without a word Sanctity sank down towards the ground. If only someone was around to see it, her majestic form and her great assets crashed to earth. Feeling the carpet of trees snapping and splintering beneath her bare skin gave her goosebumps, as she settled down onto the ground. Sitting there with her legs crossed, she joked to herself that if only she was a bit larger Mt. Hood would be the only hood that would be able to pleasure her voluminous womanhood. Still, the way the earth and trees conformed to her size felt soothing along with the slowly approaching helicopters gave her a bit of anxiety and with her mind now fully segued in that direction, she could not see the harm in relieving a little stress. Slowly her long, dark fingers crept down her body, heading for a familiar destination. While giving in to her primal urges was nothing new for the 23-year-old, doing so in such a public setting was not. Still, she correctly wondered if the growth had something to do with the pill from Jeremy yesterday as she had felt different ever since. Mainly more lizard brain than other cortexes, more pavlovian pleasure. Or Freudian, Sanctity was no psych major. Regardless, her fingers briefly brushed her pubic hair before working her clit and lightly caressing her damp folds below. Just rubbing the surface and working her pussy over, her mind raced to thoughts of her handheld junkyard crushes earlier along with the pounding she took the night before and worked herself up quickly. A few minutes of furious fingerwork later brought on a mild orgasm, but as her vaginal muscles tensed, she felt an alien, barely perceivable pop and tingle within. A second later it was gone, and she wrote it off as maybe a small air bubble, not knowing that her orgasm, though minor, took with it another victim. Her focus was on the many helicopters that approached her, and some looked a little fiercer than the normal news choppers which held back a little further. Spying an empty trailer truck on a logging road and her disdain for anyone purposely destroying the greenery, she wiped her wet fingers on the dirt road crushing the big truck into foil. While she did not know what the flying circus wanted from her, she had her guard up.

The sound was like a cross between a car wash and a hailstorm, with crumpling metal loudly protesting in a losing battle. The combatant being the car Sanctity unknowingly ricocheted into her now vast vaginal cavity and it was very one sided from the start. The middle-aged woman trapped within was very aware that her hostess was on the move again, as every step violently shook her shrinking shelter. Occasionally over the madness she could hear and feel the great beast's heartbeat, and at times it got faster she knew another steamy bath seemed on the way. This was no soothing shower, as through the broken windows of her immobilized vehicle poured copious amounts of the giantess’s lust. It was only a brief respite as she felt the falling sensation that had her thankful she kept the strained seatbelt on as Sanctity sat down, as she soon felt the pulse through the living walls start to rage signifying a coming flood. The metal around her flexed inwards several inches first, as if being gripped too strongly on all sides. The miniscule woman knew this was likely it. Her well-designed sedan had no chance and was now less than half it’s former size. The battery had shorted out due to the raging, pressurized torrent, leaving the tiny lady in darkness as she met her fate. Above in the rapid rhythmic booming madness, she could hear a resonating rubbing and sloshing as if she were in the presence of something large moving nearby. These were Sanctity’s hundred-foot fingers, pleasuring her body, unknowing of the consequences to the lousy sized woman. As her phone had fallen minutes earlier from the inverted cupholder to the footwell, it was bricked in the oily soup of Sanctity’s love juice. Overall, the madness came the most haunting sound she would ever hear, so close to the end of her life no less. The low, deep moans of an unmistakably pleased large woman increased in volume as the automobile rapidly shrank in volume. It would not be long but would stretch on into an eternity. When she left her now very flattened former apartment building and walked to her car in her now crushed and decapitated parking garage that morning, she had no idea these would be her very last actions. Noise reaching a fever pitch from a twelve-story pointer and middle fingers followed by a sharper moan, she knew her demise was imminent. Sanctity came in an orgasm that would not be described as earthshaking as it could have been if she let her inhibitions and indulgences get the best of her. But it did mark a more erotic side of her whose only consequence thus far was dealing her pleasure not pain. A victimless crime to calm her nerves so she thought. Saddened by earlier destruction, Sanctity was now coming to terms with her new normal. If she had known the cruel way her body was killing an innocent person in the wrong place at the wrong time, it may have diminished her feelings only slightly. If provoked she would grow to relish the feeling. For now, Sanctity was blissfully unaware of the victim of her crime of passion. As the end came, the mountain of woman above felt barely a muted tingle as the increasingly crushed metal gave more feedback to the giantess. Still, this registered during the moment of climax to her, and Sanctity merely dismissed them as part of her state and was lost in a sea of sensations. With a final couple tenses and pulses of Sanctity’s enormous vaginal muscles, the middle-aged woman had sharp pain all over her body as the passenger cabin of her car collapsed. Helplessly pinned there with most of her ribs and several other bones broken, searing fluid immersed her completely as her lungs filled with the giantess' love juices. After a few agonizing seconds it was finally over, both drowned and crushed to the final soundtrack of her hosts receding heartbeat above, and Sanctity would never be the wiser.

Through the cracked windscreen of his shaken Ford SUV, the view of the blue morning sky was cut into pockets by the coily black vines of pubic hair reaching far above his desperate situation. His large truck was suspended as if trapped in a spider's web, and through his occluded view it suddenly appeared as if the hostess was now heading to collect her capture. But Sanctity was so large and the black paint on his tarnished vehicle made it nearly impossible for the occupied giantess to see him. Still, after the giant woman finished her walk and had sat down giving him some moments to collect his bearings, the shadows of several enormous digits loomed overhead. Five fingers that would not look out of place as tree trunks in a sequoia forest blocked out his view of the sky followed by an ebony palm the size of a baseball diamond. At first, he winced thinking he had been spotted and was being plucked from his predicament, but the giantess had other more sinister plans. The entire cabin of his SUV was jostled as he heard the hairs scraping the black exterior of the truck as Sanctity’s hand passed by, her wide palm now making it dark as night in its shadow. While his only light was coming from his touch screen and dashboard keeping his face aglow, he quickly guessed what the giantess was up to being aware of the female anatomy. As the palm above him flexed and a resonating rubbing began below his suspended ride, he could only hope he did not somehow end up inside what must be a colossal pussy being his truck had little chance to survive such an event. Little did he know that one very unfortunate woman was already living out and dying from this nightmare scenario in her car. Sanctity’s fingers worked faster now as evidenced by the sounds of sloshing as his giant host became ever wetter in her nether regions. At the same time, he dually noted that the heat she was generating was sweltering, rising off her body and causing the interior of his disabled vehicle to become quite toasty. He could hear and feel her gigantic fingers whipping her house sized clit into a frenzy below, the resonance of the rubbing causing an uneasy vibration that shook the loose panels of his metal and plastic shelter. An amplified but subdued feminine moan rose above the madness from high above as the giantess in her seated position neared her climax. As her fingers probed below, the man could hear the splashing sounds as her wetness flooded out in a small spurt, drenching Sanctity’s fingertips. The heavy breathing and panting commenced as the giant woman came down off her high, removing her hand and letting daylight return to the cabin of his truck. As the humid heat subsided, he could smell tinges of a familiar smell, that of feminine arousal permeating the entire cabin of his rattled truck. Off in the distance he then heard a dragging sound along with a metal wrenching screech that he was clueless to the identity of. After the giantess cleaned her fingers off at the expense of a dirt road and unoccupied logging truck, another sound approached. This one was more familiar, helicopter rotors by the score, with some louder ones that he thought might be military from the airshows he had attended. Indeed, the air squadron was closing in along with the news outlets who had all finally caught up to the idle goddess. At this point he was unsure if they would be able to see him in his predicament, as rescue would be difficult, but he did not realize that he was not their priority.

By now the news media was desperate for a scoop or story and had put forth all sorts of crackpot theories as to Sanctity’s origins, be it both domestic or foreign. While some networks were measured in their initial assessments, other conservative networks parroted the darker conspiracy theories from the internet. Many websites were already rife with strange ideas as to where the giant woman’s origins were, with many blaming African countries with images of Sanctity’s appearance. The giantess being a Liberian national was fueling the conservative news flames and the highest levels of government were rushing to try to get any leads that they could as to how exactly this young woman had gotten so large. All sorts of tips and hints flooded the hotlines for the agencies as internet sleuths with nascent face matching technology came to a number of conclusions. It was the highest levels of government that first uncovered her true identity, though knowing that a 23-year-old had become so large that she could alter the landscape still took precedence. The local military commander had scrambled the first military helicopters, a couple of Blackhawks and Apaches that would intimidate most other armed forces in the world yet might do little to deter a woman who saw them as the size of a housefly. Meanwhile, several F-35 jets were idled, though most felt confident that if any other threats should arise that the missiles and rockets on the helicopters with their tank armor killing capabilities would prove worthy adversaries should the giantess turn her ambitions to violence. As air traffic controllers changed the vectors for the news helicopters the military was in constant contact with the civilian channels to clear space for their attack choppers. They positioned four whirlybirds around her torso as they watched in awe as she finished pleasuring herself. They were told to hold their positions and await further instructions as the commanders and air marshals plot the rules of engagement with a half mile of woman staring them down. The leaders noted she was in an area where risk of accidentally harming civilians was minimal, but also that she was not currently posing a threat. The whole world watched now as the big beautiful brown eyes of the giantess looked down at the puny black choppers with so much weaponry pointing at her as the post orgasmic bliss faded. It was a strange standoff where no one knew who would make the first move. Several surveillance drones were sending feeds directly back to air force sergeants on the base who would use their walkie talkies to relay instructions to the pilots as they nervously hovered near the living landmass. As Sanctity sat there taking in the scene and her smile faded, she looked deep in thought sitting amongst the splintered pines. However, she had her train of thought derailed to her surprise along with the surprise of everyone on the ground when one of the helicopters went rogue and opened fire. Unsure of what to do over the loud volley coming from the Blackhawk, the other three also let loose as the commander could only scream stop into his device. Beyond the cloud of smoke now enveloping the giantess, a frightening sight emerged, and everyone knew that there had been a major mistake made by someone as the world looked on in horror as to what happened next.

Sanctity sat there in her post orgasmic bliss as some intimidating helicopters flew in formation towards here. Well, intimidating to someone of a lesser stature perhaps, as she had encountered houseflies that were more sizable. Granted those insects did not have so many scary gun turrets and missiles attached, she had had an encounter with a white-faced hornet the previous summer that packed an arsenal of it’s own. By now, she was used to being intimidated thanks to her good looks, darker complexion, and smaller stature so this was nothing new. But oh, how the tables had turned, as she now towered over the landscape, and she knew the ball was in her court. Still being early 2018, she kept her wits about her and did not want to make any more aggressive moves, as she knew they probably saw her inadvertently flatten half a mile of real estate under her lovely body before she squished the junk vehicles in her hand and her toe turned a building into a 50ft pit. While the tiny guns the cops fired were supremely ineffective, she knew the intention to harm her was there. While she could barely perceive the gunshots from the little flashes along with the grains of sand bouncing harmlessly off her skin, the firepower had increased. Unbeknownst to her was the fact that the edited genes involved in her enlargement had toned down her pain receptors and also thickened her bodily defenses as they were self-aware to defend the hive, especially the queen bee that they were a part of. This would come into play shortly when she was surprised when her stare down ended with the center right chopper unleashing a missile along with a volley of 50 caliber gunfire. With a vapor trail behind it, it landed squarely on her flat stomach to the right of her navel in a puny fireball. At first, she was afraid that there must be some pain involved, but she felt more heat from when she grabbed her soup too fast from the microwave, no need to blow on this wound. Meanwhile, she could barely hear the bullets flying, though could feel them harmlessly pinging off her skin as he adjusted his aim up her torso. It tickled a little and she was shocked to admit all this power was becoming a little arousing as well. Then without warning the other three helicopters also let loose with what they had, as her expression soon went from quizzical to annoyed, to outright anger. At first it was amusing and reliving what was transpiring before her, but then Sanctity realized as they tried desperately to find a weakness in her beautiful brown skin, that they really intended to harm her. All her life she was pushed around, now she only wanted to hide in the mountains and wait for help, but of course instead she was just labeled a monster who needed to be dealt with. Well, if she was seen as a monster now, she felt she should give them the monster that they wanted to make her out to be. Being outnumbered four to one was no disadvantage by the already amorous now angry giantess, and this spark would set off the powder keg that now festered within as her neurological cells interacted with the recent additions.

Another boring day on the base that saw little action in the northwestern part of the US was not really being enjoyed by a pilot and his gunner. They had been raised in the area and only strayed sparingly from it, mainly if the service required. Growing up in his particular small town in north central Oregon, he had always enjoyed projectile weapons, and hoped to one day wind up in the service. It turned out he was a soldier without a battlefield, so boredom would take hold as the alluring dark corners of the internet managed to creep into his psyche as it will on those who let it. Not entirely enamored with the bro-country which he felt had the rhythm of old it lacked the subtleties and lyrics. He also was not happy with the changes he perceived in his country in general. One of his first tattoos was the stars and bars and while he had the newer Dodge Charger, he decided not to mess with the clear coat to paint a flag on it with a 01. His reality was one of fear of changes, and today would throw all too many his and others’ way. A surprise alarm sounded on his base as a February morning after a late night was rudely interrupted. He was a little more sleep deprived than his pilot, but when he heard the reason, he thought he was still dreaming. Placed in front of the tv screens they realized that this was no drill, though something seethed deep seated inside him when he saw exactly who the giantess was. He wasted little time getting behind his seat, his pilot climbing in as well. They had flown many simulations together for several months, though the pilot was not as comfortable with his trigger-happy ways, aptitude scores, and the decoration on the seat behind him. But that was his space and he had skills where it counted in his line of work, his aim. Taking the sleek, black whirlybird up, they could see the giant woman rising in the distance. In awe, they listened to their commanders at first bringing the chopper towards her. She was still minutes away when she sat down in the distance near the mountain. The visibility was clear but as they got closer neither was embarrassed to sport wood when it became clear what her hand was up to. Still, as they got closer it was chilling to realize that her lower lips were so tall, they could envelop a small skyscraper with ease. The pilot brought it into a hover along with the rest of the formation right as her great eyelids fluttered, unknown to all that her very orgasm was ending a life. Upon opening her beautiful brown eyes, the sweet look of bliss faded fast, seeing authority they glowered intimidatingly. The commander preached calm, worst case let her make the first move, that there was no way at her size that she would be fast enough to catch them. Easy for the man miles from the gigantic, beautiful beast to say. Right then he felt like her eyes were daring him, years of prejudice flooded into his head, he knew he shouldn’t, but this was literally to protect the country. Ignoring the voices around him he startled the pilot by suddenly firing. The stunned formation around him was fooled into thinking the order was given and followed suit. Letting loose every missile, cutting 50 caliber bullets with tracers, they thought she would be cut to ribbons behind the cloud of smoke. First mount hood cleared from the haze, a relieving sight. The next like a penultimate jump scare in a horror movie was an arm lunging their way. There would be no time to maneuver out of this.

The pungent smell of an aroused woman flooded his hot and humid cabin in his trapped SUV, now coinciding with numerous rotors from helicopters not quite yet in view. Sitting there his angle was frustratingly skyward, and he thought about tempting fate by leaning out the broken windows. He ultimately dissuaded himself due to the sharp, rope-like strands of pubic hair coinciding with a long drop to Sanctity’s smooth skin. As the flying circus neared, he could feel her heartbeat slow, the calm before the storm. While he hoped a rescue would be possible, he was almost sure that if the giantess had not noticed him, it would be unlikely he would stand out. Directly above him the ebony, hill sized breasts rose and fell with the giantess’s breathing and would certainly draw more attention than anything his rice sized truck could do. Suddenly without warning, the sound of explosions rattled his metal cage from above, as the orange glow seemed to surprise even the goddess. The tiny man was puzzled as to why they had attacked her, as at the time she was just sitting there in the woods minding herself. Still, he certainly thought such an attack would mortally wound or at least harm his hostess as several other volleys of explosions and heavy caliber bullets streaked into her body. As a thick smoke enveloped the upper half of her glorious body, it began to rain shrapnel. This time he was thankful for his metal shelter, as he heard some sizable pieces of metal tumble through the thick forest of pubic hair. Occasionally a flattened bullet would dent his roof, but the momentum from the fall from her skin was less than when it impacted her. After a few minutes of bombardment, the sounds of the rotors remained, with a thick haze shrouding the giantess above him. A toned arm that would put must sailing vessels to shame moved with a swiftness that was unnatural for something so large. It must have caught the pilots by surprise as well when he heard two rotors be silenced in an explosion of shrapnel sounds. Her booming, accented voice shook all the plastic dashboard bits in his jostling SUV. Exact words weren’t understandable, but the tone said more than enough as did her next actions. The man would only catch glimpses of the action even though it took place all around him. Slowly diminishing smoke, the curling thick pubic hairs, and the dented sheet metal of his vehicle blocking the sight lines, but the actions of the body which had trapped him drove home her powerful potential. First, he saw the two helicopters emerge pinched in her fingers like someone holding a micoSD card. The anger she was experiencing was also accentuated by another primal urge, manifesting itself when she forcibly tried to turn the military helicopters into nipple rings, but their sheer enormity pierced and flattened the canopies with a loud squelch. Pieces of the broken birds rained down on his shelter as she grabbed the next two before they had time to exit stage west. Bringing her right hand with the Apache behind her, he felt himself rise up several feet as Sanctity raised herself from the ground briefly, only to sit back in the same spot. When her hand returned it was empty as he cringed at what her torso’s weight could to a city block, let alone a single helicopter. The final helicopter was indeed the first to fire upon her, a fact she did not neglect when choosing how to deal with them. Bringing her left hand to her mouth, she simply tossed the entire flying machine down her throat not bothering to chew as he heard her swallowing her prey a quarter mile above him. Sanctity was well on her way to the warpath, and the man in his trapped Ford Expedition was only along for the ride.

Sanctity felt a little violated by the actions of the military helicopters hovering nearby, though not entirely surprised. Besides, they were not expecting a half mile of woman to suddenly appear, maybe even antagonize with some of her actions. But she was here, minding her own business in the woods and these tiny thugs tried to really hurt her. She felt her next actions were of little choice and knew what her next would be. They would not stop, and neither should she. Those helicopters had pushed her over the edge, at least as far as they were concerned. From now on, she would no longer hold herself to the constraints her physical form once demanded. These were high tech machines from one of the countries with the highest military budgets in the world, Sanctity knew she had to act fast to vent her frustrations. Having much of her upper torso obscured by the acrid smoke from detonated munitions only aided her attack. Swinging her arms around towards her attackers from both sides, she was able to catch them by total surprise from the periphery. Pinching the rotors on the outside two helicopters of the four, she seized the rotor assembly feeling tiny specks of the blades shattering against her fingers. She then addressed her captive audience,

“How dare you challenge me! I know I was not invited here but this was not a choice of mine either. I wandered to the woods to try to avoid doing anything too hasty and just wanted to be left alone until I could try to get a grasp on the situation without causing any further damage. All my life I have been bullied and intimidated by men like you. You abuse beautiful, intelligent women like myself, poison the environment and put your needs above all else. I was mulling over whether to use my new situation to satiate my own wants and needs or sit here and whither, waiting for another option. You have now left me little choice and you can thank yourselves for all the death and destruction that follows.”

Sanctity was unsure if anything she said to them could be understood by their insect ears, but the whole situation along with the seemingly weightless helicopters in her fingers was a bigger turn on than she had estimated. Between the anger and arousal coursing through her veins, her nipples swelled to the size of twin triple deckers without the exorbitant rent. Bringing her hands towards dark brown areolas that you could park a city bus on with room to spare, she tried to turn the military machines into nipple rings. Of course, she knew the horny, aroused flesh was now much too large for the helicopters to hope to fit and just wanted to see the reaction. It was rather bleak for the micro machines, she felt the cool canopies shatter against her nipples, followed by the entire crafts disintegrating against her skin. Moving fast before the other two choppers can turn and retreat, she moved her hands once more towards them. She made a mental note of the one who fired upon her first and saved her best for last. Another pair of rotors shattered against her impervious fingers, time to finish off what they started. Having already weaponized her modest chest where most of them aimed, she decided to make a lifelong dream into their nightmare. Sanctity had always wanted to ride a helicopter, and now was her chance. This one was no longer air worthy but not to worry Sanctity perceived, she already had the majestic view of the foothills of Mt. Hood to enjoy from a unique perspective. Though even this deep into the woods, there were still scars on the land from the hand of man. A number of logging roads leading to clear cut forests, a quarry in the distance. And of course, the city of Portland itself, like so many others, was another cause. Lifting her firm ass slightly as if on instinct, she felt the remains of hundreds of trees, boulders and tons of dirt falling off her nude body. The problem of movement would surely destroy more nature, but she was less concerned about the consequences and felt she had a cause now. She chucked the third Apache attack helicopter into the twin pits caused by her initial assquake. Gravity did the rest of the work, as the thick battle armor was reduced to wafer thin wreckage buried deeply within the earth. Bringing the last one to her burning brown eyes, they cut through the cabin like a knife. Sanctity made sure the last helicopter counted the most to drive home her point.

“Here we are, alone together once more. You thought you were so tough in your military grade aluminum cocoon, yet here you are pinched between a woman’s fingers awaiting an unknown fate of her choosing. I only wish I could see your struggles in what rest assured will be your last moments. You offer me hatred, yet your only legacy will be a sliver of my sustenance.”

Her last words were said simultaneously as her hand moved towards her mouth. Bright white teeth bigger than dump trucks rose all around them as she felt the craft land on her tongue. It would be too kind to end this man’s life by chewing Sanctity cruelly thought, and simply swallowed the entire thing down whole to let them end their lives in her miles long digestive tract. The tiny craft tickled as her esophagus and gravity did its job, vanishing into her great body to an unknown fate. After letting her stomach sort out the final offender, sanctity felt liberated, she was done with the constraints of society. She was now a goddess and her ascension would not be well received, but she knew there would be some sacrifices that had to be made.

As people around the world watched the one sided battle happen in real time, even world leaders were shaken by how quickly the giant woman dispatched the powerful military machines. At first her appearance took on almost a whimsical notion, maybe it was a stunt or some sort of gag. But as every news source focussed on her the raw, untapped potential of an attractive young African woman of enormous size to wreak destruction was explored. It did not take long for it to leak that the order was not given to fire, with her showing the consequences of the rogue pilot’s actions would be dire. Even as the first salvos shot off many people started to hit the roads causing traffic jams to form. No government word on any evacuations or ideas where the giantess was going was meted out at this stage. Indeed, the oval office was quickly fuming when word reached the red phone on the president’s desk that the initial interaction with the giant woman went awry. He was conferring with the secretary of defense weighing all options as he continued to let the generals and commanders in the field send updates. It was a fluid situation now with the speed her quarter mile long legs could carry her. A bevy of notes about the Liberian woman was quickly made available to his staff, as they tried to make sense of how she had gotten so large. Many looked into her background but none were aware yet that she was involved in an experiment the day prior. It would take time to get this information to the highest levels of government, or even to reach the lower levels for that matter. As the news media covered the carnage from a safe distance, they realized how vulnerable they were even in their helicopters should the giantess turn her attention towards them. Sanctity’s name and identity would reach the news media several minutes after the last helicopter was swallowed by her gaping maw. Until this was the case various media outlets had diverse takes on who she might be and why she was acting this way. When the helicopters first attacked her such networks as FOX news were praising the brave pilots and their sacrifice with OAN going even further saying it had to be done. Others like CNN, NBC among various news networks were more aghast with their actions as they realized what these pilots had started soon after. Many others were in the middle but soon when all the networks learned her identity most started to get in line with the narrative. Sanctity’s further actions would only horrify and further unite them in calling for answers as her actions turned crueler like a guided, conscious, sexy natural disaster. As the writers for the evening news ranged from being furious for the gunner's brazen actions to the more conservative approach which praised their valor for acting on the mere threat of her presence with force, the news developed quicker than it could be disseminated. All agreed that the helicopter crew’s actions were already punished, and all knew that there was the potential for many thousands to pay the ultimate price. Most labeled her a domestic terrorist with global potential still while others had more choice words including labeling her a thug. For their part the White House was soon in very heated, close contact with the Liberian embassy, with their president immediately claiming no knowledge of how or why this was happening but pledging his country’s full support. Many other curious or nervous world leaders followed a similar suit, as the fight could just as easily come their way. For now, the United States was in this alone, as forces were mobilized as the rest of the world watched. Little did they know this incident was only just beginning, would only get worse, and might not be completely isolated. But for now, all eyes were on Sanctity, and she did not disappoint.