- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

word of warning, there's exists a bit of waterworks in this chapter so if that's not your cup of warm lemonade, feel free to sit this blocky texted bunch of words out



The district police chief felt the walls of his station shaking and was doing his best to deploy the many uniformed officers to ease congestion of the panicking public while recalling those off duty for the mystery of what lay ahead. He almost forgot about the nerdy professor and lab worker who had come in 30 minutes earlier and claimed to know more about who the giant woman was and her possible motives. After having some of his better detectives conduct the initial interviews to see if they were legitimate resources, he decided he may as well poke in as he was otherwise clueless on what to do about the menace. At first the chief was skeptical, as both the older gentlemen and younger man there seemed out of their element, but he quickly began to lean into Jeremy more as he correctly answered more questions about Sanctity from the rap sheet that only a close friend and personal confidant would know. The superior officer soon started to realize that as the giantess got closer to the city, that these too might be invaluable resources to at least her psychology and what she might target next. Having had their phones confiscated early on, Jeremy was even able to correctly surmise that she would likely go after environmentally damaging businesses as he knew that she was a naturalist at heart. He had the proper channels available to him through the FBI and CIA that might be able to help get their information into an area that it could help and maybe even find a way to communicate with the beautiful beast, but the chief also knew that these resources would already be strained, and that time was of the essence. After the intense rounds of questioning, the professor and Jeremy were reunited in the same room, as the chief along with a couple other senior detectives on the other side of the table. They were told explicitly that they better not be hiding any information or up to ulterior motives as the consequences would be dire. Unfortunately, the emphasis at the end of his warning was lost when the lights briefly flickered out, then came back on after a booming female footstep in the distance. A crack also formed on the one-way mirror on the next tremor, highlighting the weight of the knowledge that the two possessed. They were placed in an Explorer PPV cruiser to be brought to the regional FBI office where more questions would follow, but they were making leeway with the right channels, as the military was hungry for information from these valued resources. The ride was a bit rough with the stiff shocks, and heavy traffic being hard to negotiate, even with a light bar and siren. After ten minutes they were whisked into a large building neither had ever noticed before and brought down to the basement which held a bomb shelter situation room. Still feeling the increasing tremors as Sanctity made her way in their direction, the confines were a bit more comfortable as they watched her actions on the TVs along with many other puzzled field agents. Right as she approached a large pond on the live feed, the two were summoned into one of the head honchos' offices. Now was the time to move their plans that they had discussed into action with those who had the resources to execute them, so long as the agents would listen.

Minutes earlier back in the town of Sandy, a couple of dumbfounded officers were made to set up a roadblock on the edge of town to try to keep the evacuation orderly should the giant woman terrorizing the forest areas turn her attention their way. It was a thankless task that only got worse as the attack helicopters failed to make a dent in her perfect ebony skin, only serving to perturb the young woman. Next, she seemed to take aim with individual toes in the distance, causing explosions one at a time. Over the radio it was announced that she was targeting gas stations, which explained the phenomena, though not the reason. Her tall body was looming larger when suddenly it wasn’t, as she dropped to her hands and knees near the other side of town. Any hopes she had averted quickly vanished and her curly black natural hair scalp came into view followed by her face staring down towards her own body. Her head would bob slightly, and her enormous mouth would form into a slightly aroused smirk, biting her lower lip at some action below. Another frantic call came out from an officer at a gas station calling in from his cruiser that the giant woman was lowering her nipple towards his location. The call cut out sharply as seconds later, another explosion reached them at the speed of sound from her direction. Using the similar rule to lightning and thunder, they were able to start timing her, and she was getting closer. The two officers were from the area and could almost count the gas stations in town being squished by the aroused giantess. They wondered what Sanctity was up to and what she would do when she ran out of gas stations to tit-box into oblivion. Still on her hands and knees and moving in their direction, she did not leave them guessing for long as the demoness suddenly locked eyes with them. Huge black pupils in a sea of brown iris glared angrily at them as they felt compelled to fire their service weapons wildly in her direction as if it would have any effect. It did, but not one they desired as her face zoomed towards them at impossible speed as she pursed lips that were more than twice as wide as the road itself. Those luscious lips leaned in for their kiss, smothering and crushing the officers, the barriers and their SUVs with ease. Next at the RAM dealer it was a busy day when the big windows in the showroom went dark. The TVs in the service waiting room were all turned to ESPN that day and missed out on the action as the giantess approached. The lot boy felt the irony as he gingerly parked a used SRT8 pickup on a display lift. Rams are known to butt with their horns, and a butt would be their undoing. A grainy security camera in a bank across the street watched the entire facility and lot vanish, replaced by the nude ass of a woman who extends well beyond the top of the frame. When the nude goddess lifted her body, nothing remained outside of deep, twin craters as Sanctity moved on to the next plaything for her whims. Further down the road the assquake caused many of the high-profile motorhomes to bounce off the ground briefly, almost tipping over. Soon thereafter a total eclipse of the sun occurred, but this one featured twin moons jiggling slightly with two bullseyes in the middle pointing right down. One couple browsing the lot had just pulled the retractable awning down on the luxury coach in a vain attempt to slow the supersized right breast plummeting their way. It was like Wile E. Coyote and his umbrella sheltering from the falling boulder, as Sanctity’s right breast smothered the entire facility with ease. While the tiny people along with dozens of others were killed instantly by this mammary assault, the RV they were standing next to was removed from the scene as it along with another parked nearby were stuck to the horny skin of the beast’s nipple. The mahogany exterior paint of the now twisted wreck of a bus matched her hardened dark brown skin well.

All this excitement worked up a thirst only the way only a goddess could. Since all the various coffee shops were a bit too small to cater to a woman of her stature, Sanctity scanned for nearby bodies of water. While she was saddened at the prospect of slurping up such a volume of water from local wildlife, it was not worth languishing from thirst either. Meanwhile, she had also noted her beautiful brown skin had started to become a mess of former conquests, she would need a much larger body of water to clean this body of hers. Needs over wants for now, she spotted a decent sized pond from her perch high above the rocky terrain. Leaving the town of Sandy behind in tatters, Sanctity moseyed on over to the pristine waters. The water was a little murky and she could not quite see the bottom, and like everywhere else it seemed there was the hand of man at work as there were several pickups with boat trailers parked by a comically small launch. A few specks in white or glinty metal meant she may have not been alone, but this would only be a little collateral damage that she was getting used to. She did laugh to herself wondering how well their life vests would keep them afloat where they were heading. That would be their problem, as Sanctity began to crouch over the basketball sized body of water. The small lake itself was notably shallow but would have to do for now. To get to the wider river later, she would have to march through some densely populated areas, and it might suit her needs better but all good things to those who wait. There was a small hill to climb on the way, so many splintered trees better be worth the sip. Onto her hands and knees, Sanctity purposely buried a pickup truck parked on the boat ramp awaiting a vessel that would not make it back from the abyss using her index finger as she lowered her pursed lips to the surface of the lake. As daintily as she could so as not to cause a capsizing splash, her luscious lips kissed the water. Relieved that she had not hit the bottom, she slowly stuck out her tongue to gauge the depth without stirring up too much sediment. Only halfway from her parted lips she felt the silt and withdrew her pink sea serpent to her mouth. Not being of canid lineage and lacking the ability to lap up the life sustaining liquid, Sanctity opted for the hominid version of sucking up the water. It tasted a little fishy, but she assumed that it was probably many bass whose so-called large mouths were overtaken by a colossal one. She also felt the occasional larger item bounce off her undulating tongue. She could never be too sure if it was a lake boulder or the fiberglass hull on an unfortunate boat. There were several down there, just not as many now. Watching just beyond her nose, one feeble vessel drifted towards her lips as if caught in a tractor beam. Sucking just a little harder than needed she actually felt the boat pass her lips, ricochet off her tongue and end up with a fate like Geppetto without Pinocchio to save them. The muddy bottom of the lake was starting to show all around her face, as it shrunk rapidly to softball, then golf ball size, and suddenly, there was none. Just glistening rocks and a few rivulets to hopefully refill the reservoir in time. Sanctity leaned back onto her heels once again and was quite satisfied as she rubbed her taut tummy. Making her way back over the hill, she did her best to retrace her steps to minimize damage to the forest. Back on the road again she continued on her path towards the city with a score to settle.

The fish were biting this morning, as a decent cooler full of fresh stock was hauled in. Nearly to the brim of the red and white plastic box lay almost a dozen fish. And caught in such quick succession the men holding the reels that day felt like they almost wanted to get out of the water as fast as they could. Such odd behavior was unseen, but the reason why would present itself in tall order. The nearly clear blue sky mirrored on the lake refracted unexpectedly from some strangle ripple actions on the water, breaking surface tension. Maybe a distant storm or fault tremors? Either way it seemed to really spook the fish and amphibian population. The fisherman did not see any herons of eagles, which was odd as they were frequent guests on these tours. As he started to worry and his flip phone not of particular use for the news, he decided to head to shore. Only minutes later shore would head to him. A few cranks on the older outboard motor and it was puttering away. The pond he was on did take a few minutes to cross and he could see an orange Nissan Titan pickup already using the ramp backed up to a larger bass boat. A sudden crashing sound just over the hills leading up the lake along with the splintering of trees led to a bizarre sight. The head of an attractive young woman crested over the land and judging by her distance she had to be enormous. He could not believe his eyes, and immediately checked his motor for gas fume leaks, but his head was on the level. The fish under the surface seemed more frantic than ever, as were those on the boat launch. As she got closer, he could tell she had a beautiful body though her proportions were that of a shorter woman, her height told a different story. With booming authority, the giantess’s knees crashed down into the forest as her face zoomed and loomed nearer. Sticking out her hands, the man on his boat watched helplessly as the pickup truck, trailer and those trying to guide a vessel ashore were all crushed under a single finger. The giantess paid them little heed, as she seemed focused on the waters surrounding him. Foolishly, he had been gunning his motor for the shore that was now dominated by the dark-skinned beauty, but the danger she imposed now had him reversing course to try for the forests on the other end of the lake. Her dangerous lips touched down in the water fifty yards behind him and did not make as big a splash as he expected. He was making steady progress for the far shore but suddenly, his forward momentum arrested, and the motor seemed to putter in place. He looked around for a log or some other debris he might be hung up on but all around was clear and the water still deep. Then the fisherman watched behind him at the giantess as another watercraft was drawn towards the giant woman’s mouth, only to vanish underwater. Realizing his boat was now drifting in the same direction, he gunned his engine to maximum power, but sanctity’s suction was far too great as the shores were getting closer to him now. Hoping desperately to reach them as the weird race played out as the water level dropped, Sanctity seemed unaware of his plight. It was all for naught as the tractor beam it seemed had him square in it’s grasp, and soon he was mere feet from the sea monster. He could swear her great big brown eyes were staring down at him as his boat slipped under the archway of her lips into the dark void. While he was glad he wore his life vest that morning, he held onto his boat tight and was in for a bumpy ride.

Making the final step from the forest, Sanctity was swept up in another human urge that would need to be addressed in a delicate manner. After the pounding she took last night coupled with her recent drink, she realized she had to go pee. Realizing a toilet her size would be hard to come by, she opted for a bush wee, though was nervous about the environmental impacts. She also rightly assumed that while the ammonia in her voluminous bladder would kill acres of plant life or sully an entire waterway, she also knew that the nitrates in her urine could fertilize the entire pacific northwest. With this in mind, she once again tried to seek a spot which could hold her planet of piss. It did not take too long to spot the perfect latrine from her lofty perspective. Someone had already dug a nice big hole for her, and while they appeared to still be digging deeper, Sanctity would provide a perfect end to their progress. Another quarry mining the earth's precious, non-renewable resources for some short-term gain, or at least that was the way she saw it. The little yellow trucks crawling around looked like micro machines from her vantage point, but she knew that these behemoths normally dwarfed regular passenger vehicles and could move mountains. The large, strange looking excavators and conveyor belt looking machines that fed them were even bigger, but at most the size of a roll of Lifesavers. These machines and men had already made quite a scar on the earth but still appeared to be active this morning. Sanctity decided to maybe test the payload of a few of the massive yellow bucket trucks before adding a similar amber hue to the rest of the arena. Bending down, it had not yet ceased to amaze her the weightlessness of these massive objects, these trucks weighed near as much as small houses, as buildings would be a test in the future. Even the top floor of the parking garage was like a pastry. The tiny Tonka trucks her brother used to play with were closer in size to a couple peanut butter cups now. Bending down, she snatched two of them between her thumb and pointer fingers, feeling the hard steel malform on the grills of these diesel beasts. She was so aroused by the slowly spinning wheels on the tiny trucks, she decided to add her dark chocolate to the middle. Bringing the weightless, occupied trucks to her hardened nipples, she first was going to let them sit by their shovels facing skywards, but they kept slipping. So instead, she easily bent the shovels around her hardened flesh, wordlessly mouthing through a toothy grin to ‘stay right there’ and also winked again at the amassed choppers. Next one of those long excavators was seven stories, but this was nothing compared to the place they were going. All the crushed rocks and debris would be a tad gritty, but feeling the power of bedrock itself crumbling against her sensitive region would be too hot not to try. With a fierce look in her eyes, Sanctity looked up at all the flashing lights on the ground and spotted a few more friends gathering in the distance. A few large tanks in her intended direction stuck out in their sandy tan against the dark brown landscape of late February. Even their machines were small compared to the latest toy she grabbed. Only needing three fingers, she rubbed it roughly against her wet folds, it instantly crumbled to pathetic pieces as multi-ton wheels rained down on the worksite, causing death and chaos. Taking her hand out of her vagina for now, Sanctity felt enough of a rush as the stuck, wet, earth moving excavator did not fill her much, but she was not just using it for gratification. She also was using it as ammunition. Aiming at the deepest area where the latest dynamite had exploded, she let loose a torrent that would have been on par to the ID4 blast. Sanctity never had any stage fright and really did have to go, so she did what came natural to her. Unfortunately for those below her, the mangled monster machine was pushed down quicker than it could fall by a torrential volume of urine. It filled the little salad bowl sized extraction rapidly, but she had not had much to drink that morning to that point besides the pond. She watched callously as it filled to the top, no doubt drenching and drowning many workers on the busy site. She did not care, especially when she saw the tanks. After what happened with the helicopters, she felt the best defense might be her good offense. The next time she still wanted to use the ocean as a toilet as that is the only area she felt the damage might be minimized by the saline waters.

After the last boat went under, the forlorn fisherman saw the white silhouette of it go underwater for a moment before flashing into her waiting mouth. Knowing his engine was running on fumes he knew what to expect next if she did not let up. Grabbing a steady hold on both bars bolted-in on the side of the boat, he prepared for the ride of his life. He was only underwater for a second as he held his breath past the event horizon, then water pressure shot him up like a cannon. Brief glimpses of white, house like teeth were seen, and a tongue bigger than his apartment building before going down the pitch-black tube. Being eaten or drunken alive by the sober faced killer giantess was not on his bucket list but written in as the last item anyhow. It was only a matter of seconds down the rapids of her esophagus until the fifty-foot drop down onto a new pond, that of bubbling digestive fluids. He made sure to use the emergency oar to push the vessel away from the deluge as she finished off the lake. He thought he heard thrashing against the loud waterfall before him, but by the time she finished, this had silenced. He knowingly grabbed an emergency flare to shed light on the situation, to see if there was any slim hope of escape. All the fish that he caught went out of his pot and into her frying pan, as all were dead on the surface of her greenish opaque stomach acid. They were not alone as all manner of marine animals became protein for the gigantic woman. As the man gazed up, towards the far corners of the pit of the giantess' stomach, he could see a few bodies of those mariners who had not made it, dying as food for the goddess. Lifting to the far wall to start to scan upwards, he saw a truly ghastly sight. It looked to be the tail rotor from a military helicopter, the rest submerged and lodged on the porous, impenetrable stomach walls. He moved on fast to see the dark hole of her digestive tract too high above to hope to reach. There was truly nowhere for him to go, as he could hear the ominous sounds above him. The lungs as the giant woman who ate him breathing, the rhythmic booms of her heart, and the most alarming was when she spoke. Then another sound below him indicated another bodily function for the predator who devoured him intact. Her bladder emptying was only false hope for the hours of digestion to get to that point would be quite unsurvivable. A more pressing issue now would be the toxic air around him had very little oxygen, and should she move again the boat would be unsteady and maybe capsize in the waves. Even standing still he soon noticed the true peril of his situation. His normally solid fiberglass boat frame was bubbling green fluid in normal dry spots. The acids in her stomach were eating away at the epoxy holding his vessel together. He knew it was only a matter of time before he went under. Knowing some stabilizing component was lost, the entire watercraft began a death wobble. The entire contents spilled as the boat flipped, leaving the tiny man grasping to hold onto the remains of his fishing boat. The acid ate at him all around, and even the binding agents on his life preserver. It was all too much to bear, so he gladly undid the vest and decided to sacrifice himself as food to the giantess as it was the only option he had left.

Another day as usual at another rural worksite was about to be interrupted by the giantess. This one however, was a bit busier, but with the radio silence due to the presence of radio-controlled explosives, no one on site could know, nor see or hear the events unfolding miles away. Therefore, when Sanctity arrived at the quarry it was to a pit of very surprised individuals. Within the next few minutes only two would survive the onslaught for the time being but were placed in very unenviable situations. For now, they, like many others, were minding their duties. The extremely heavy equipment that they were piloting, or the dynamite being laid down were not to be played around with. In the end, they weren't even big enough to be sufficient toys for the burgeoning female tempest. For the duo, both were waiting in queue to have their Caterpillar bucket trucks filled with crushed rock to be taken back up the quarry for further processing. The massive machines themselves were five stories of yellow and black steel and rubber, belching diesel fumes as the trucks moved. Since they were young growing up in the pacific northwest, neither had been too fascinated by the scale Tonka trucks that could be ridden on. Still, as both had their original education end in high school, the prospects were dim for anything outside the trades, which they found they flourished. Over the years, they had graduated from lighter duty bulldozers and backhoes to large dump trucks and earth movers. Both soon signed on to work on the latest mine site which had been in operation for a couple years by 2018. Both welcomed the mild weather by February standards as they sat in their unheated cabs waiting for the jarring impact of the rocks behind them as they sat fifty feet above the ground. Instead, something more massive was afoot as over the idling engine under them that was the size of a mini school bus a strange vibration actually shook their trucks. That would be all the warning that they would get that instead of the rocks, each would get their own massive brown boulder. Suddenly, a hundred-foot finger went pad first to completely darken the view of both operators. If they thought it couldn't be real in the first second, the gravity soon snapped them back from perceived fantasy to grim reality. They could barely see out the narrow side windows, but with the upwards momentum and streak of blue sky greeting them, they knew that in some impossible way they were rocketing upwards towards unknown fates. A sudden jolt shook them as the steel bars on the window separating them from the rock loads bent inwards from a warm, dark brown rough-skinned appendage. Facing straight up now they could see just under the chin of the perpetrator, the beautiful jawline of an attractive young ebony woman. Able to only see the sky above her and out towards the horizon, they could also see each other from a distance offering a mirror to what they were each experiencing. To their astonishment, while the trucks they drove were enormous on a human scale with tires that towered over even the tallest passenger vehicles, their entire machines were new trinkets stuck to the aroused nipples of a giant woman. While this view would mean they could avoid seeing what happened next, their coworkers were much less fortunate. Anyone else left operating heavy machinery or just milling about the quarry witnessed next was spectacular and deadly. First Sanctity used one of the biggest pieces of equipment in the yard to satisfy her vast lust. She would only briefly envelop it as it shot out of her into an impact crater that gushed out muddy piss. There was no time to escape as it rose rapidly, even overtaking the big trucks in a matter of seconds. All drowned as the drenching ammonia fumes knocked out the few who made it to the surface. Her new guests could feel her pounding heartbeat through her skin and knew something was going on. They then heard the raging torrent like a waterfall as she relieved herself, but their journey had only just begun.

Sanctity was happy to have some guests along for the ride, little did she know about the SUV trapped further down in her pubic hair. The two massive shovels were firmly crimped onto her breasts, and she wanted the world to have a reference of her raw scale. The dump trucks had six wheels all useless exposed to the air 1,800ft above the ground, like pinned beetles they weren’t going anywhere. The only one’s helped by her actions were the censors as her areolas were almost completely covered by her new nipple rings, but as they bobbed gently with her motions, it would be anything but a pleasure cruise for the helpless operators aboard them. Still, she felt it was time to say thanks for the tanks by heading their way. They were such tiny things compared to her magnificent body at first, she could only tell what they were by the out of place colors. It was clear that artillery in this part of the country was not intended to be camouflage, if used outside of training purposes at all. Still, she was certain that kaiju was not in the drills they had run though was genuinely upset that they still intended to hurt her. Instead, Sanctity wanted to put her foot down here. Seeing the field, they were setting up in was a short couple mile jaunt, she leered down at them as she glided over leaving the swirling muddy tan and gold bowl of urine behind, she was able to survey the scene. There was only maybe a dozen of the war machines, tiny tanks the size of Chex cereal, and they were flanked by numerous, smaller rice krispie sized Humvees. Sanctity hoped that they just watched her erotic displays using her body to wipe out swaths of infrastructure, drank the lake then sullied and filled the quarry. Looking down on them with pity in her gaze, she gave them a few seconds to size her up before she spoke to them in an ominous tone.

“Once more you decide to try to attack little old me when all I wanted was to try to have a little drink and fill in that garish hole you left on our only planet. I would say pick on someone your own size but now tanks to you I have decided to clamber towards those hazy buildings and do whatever comes to mind.”

She was unsure if the tiny soldiers could even understand her, but right as she finished that sentence the first tanks fired harmlessly at her ankles. Did they really think that they could harm her? She thought. She watched their futile efforts with amusement as she wondered if they were trying to distract her from more populated and tantalizing targets. Regardless, they only served to antagonize her and this rubbed her the wrong way. Round after round was fired at the unimpressed goddess, until her voice rang above the last volleys that only could only marginally glance off her solid shins.

“Very cute you guys, though I grow bored with your petty distractions.” She raised her hand towards her chest and used her pinky to brush over the tires of one of the suspended dump trucks to show off for the boys.

“You insects might have some cute toys; I am growing more and more to enjoy playing with them whether you want me to or not. I do not even want to waste time using your mighty war machines as fodder for my body at this point, but if you insist.”

Wasting no time, she extended her big toe again right at one of the tanks. She was amazed that the entire vehicle was easily overshadowed by the digit as she pressed down. It only gave resistance for a second before it crunched in a satisfying manner. She was happy to repeat this action four more times as she saw the remaining seven tanks trying to scatter. It was no use, as she could cover many miles per minute. Not able to hide her smile as they surely watched their brethren become smoking holes in the ground, Sanctity let them know her intentions.

“I see how busy that highway is becoming a few miles away with that delicious looking breakfast cereal inching along it. I know how much you Americans love your weird sports; I think I saw one called pumpkin seed spitting. Let me further assist you puny beings and see who the winner will be.”

Everyone watching at home who heard the translation of her loud lips minutes later already knew who the only victor whose spoils had prompted mass evacuations which would soon only exasperate things. Her upper torso shot down again, this time her hand easily gathering up all seven tanks and even a few of the tiny Hummers as well, thought she could not see the dozens of soldiers she collected as well as they were mercilessly popped and crushed between the rolling vehicles and her unyielding skin. She coyly brought them up to her face and took a nice long whiff of the pile through her nose. It smelled of diesel fumes, spent munitions and mainly fear. She promptly moved back along the already devastated road to her quarry as she unceremoniously dropped one tank into her wishing well, the crew certainly not picking drowning in urine as their last wish. With the six remaining military machines in hand, she moved back to the original spot and took a few more steps across the field towards the roadway. It was still a bit of a distance but the couple miles was literally within spitting distance of her statuesque form, or so she wanted to show. She leaned in again with pursed lips and kissed her quarry, noting some tingling sensations that she did not realize were the flailing bodies of tiny soldiers getting squished against her lips along with harmless bullets unable to even pierce her skin. Without warning she took two between her teeth gently with her mouth wide open so the rest could see. She could feel the useless tank treads brushing up against her enamel, knowing that these pathetic bugs were trying to escape was making her hot. With a snap of her neck like a bird about to swallow its prey, she chomped down on the tanks chewing loudly and showing off her food to their stunned comrades. She felt the mass of metal get smaller and smaller as it was obliterated between her canids and ground to a fine grit by her molars. She mercifully ended the display by swallowing the remainder, but then commenced with her contest. Sucking in another battered tank, she aimed then spit in the highway's direction. Sanctity did not get a good arc on it, and watched the machine explode in a fireball in an industrial park several hundred feet of the highway. She would have to aim higher, she thought to herself. Rearing her head back and focussing on the streaming colorful dots, she watched in amazement as the flying behemoth vehicle landed almost square to the busy roadway, collapsing a section of highways the twisted metal and saliva husk barreled through the support stanchions almost a mile and a half away from her.

“Bullseye!” She proudly exclaimed as her great fun caused chaos and misery for thousands. Trying almost too hard to repeat with the third tank she overshot the roadway by some distance this time, landing an astonishing two and a half miles away in a field. Callously, she simply decided to swallow the last tank, surely drowning the last tank crew in the sea of her stomach. No longer focused on the contents of her hand, she merely wiped wherever was left of the soldiers and smaller Humvees against her ass cheek, crushing the lot of them. Looking towards downtown Portland a scant few miles away, she decided it was time to revisit her old stomping grounds. Sanctity knew the world was watching along with the large earth movers that she forced into being her new nipple rings, but she still had no idea there was one more living person held captive by her magnificent body further down.

The middle-aged man’s wild ride continued as his SUV was hopelessly trapped in a tuft of the giant woman’s pubic hair as she laid waste to the land. As he saw a truck dealership below the giantess who was crawling on all fours turning his world upside down, the world shifted as the sound of metal wrenching rang out several hundred feet below him. The giantess had simply sat her round ass on the dealership, easily flattening everything underneath her. After she got up and onto all fours again after she was satisfied with the weapon of ass destruction, her focus shifted back to her ample chest. He watched helplessly from below in her pubic area as she used her right breast to mercilessly flatten an RV store, easily crumpling all the massive vehicles with her titflesh leaving behind nothing but carnage in a round shape. His host stood up again to her full height, and with jarring footsteps that he could never get used to, she started on the move again. Just by the general heading he was able to tell she was heading towards a more urban area as she passed by the point where she had first started. His view was still not great, as the coily pubic forest around him blocked out many of the finer details and the angle of his Ford was still skyward, but her next actions were ones he did not want to see even when forced. Hearing less asphalt crunching and more trees cracking, the man knew she had deviated her path again, but was shocked to see where it was. As the giantess bent down once more, he saw a small lake he was very used to as he had fished there before, even if it was not the one, he was heading to that morning. Regardless, thanks to the actions of the young woman he had arrived here anyhow, and it was soon quite clear why she had come. In his inverted view, he watched as she pursed her beautiful brown lips down to the water surface. At first, the man was unsure if anything was happening as she used her tongue to touch the bottom to test the depth, but then he saw several boats trying to escape her. To his astonishment, they suddenly slowed and started being drawn into Sanctity’s face. As he saw the shores of the pond expanding her way in all directions it obviously dawned on him that she was having a drink. The clattering of reels and the broken tackle box currently resting against the headliner of his upside-down SUV would never be able to catch this many fish in a thousand years he sardonically realized. The idea that all those trophy fish now digesting in the giantess’s stomach was a displeasing one, though not the last troubling thought he would be inspired to have by Sanctity. In dismay, he also saw the boats vanish into her oral cavity one by one as further up her taut dark brown tummy he could hear what sounded like rapids as her digestive tract got to work. When she was done, the lake was a mere puddle with a few glinting rivulets, as the sated giantess moved on to her next stop. The man was amazed when from his height he noticed the large quarry pit the giant woman visited next. As she played with the heavy equipment below, he took little solace in the fact that he was no longer alone. Watching above him as she placed two enormous earth movers on her nipples tightly, he could tell each of their six tires and wheels were larger than his SUV. If these were just jewelry for her what did that make him? He wondered. His view was blocked again as Sanctity grabbed an enormous piece of excavating equipment, but he could hear that it was in close proximity, as she ground it against her wet pussy to gently masturbate. All he could see as her fingers rose past him again, they were glistening in her fragrant juices, but the machinery was not present. This was followed by an internal gurgling behind him as the giantess prepared her most awful and spectacular show next. He was glad he could not see the sudden gush of a waterfall below him, as he could smell the fumes coming off what surely was a landscape altering piss. The man was also unaware that his original company inside her vaginal cavity who had drowned and was crushed by Sanctity’s vaginal muscles had her suitcase sized sedan rocket out of her pussy as she urinated, thus ending the strange final trip the now quite deceased middle-aged woman took from her apartment that day. This went on for a number of seconds until she relocated the old lake to the quarry after digesting all the contents. Glad to move on from that spot, the man now heard the salvos of heavy artillery below as the giantess continued to mock her attackers. While he could not see how she dealt with them on the ground, he watched in shock as she spat the multiton war machines a considerable distance. He was most upset by how this seemed like just a game for the young woman his vehicle was stuck to, a game that surely, she was winning uncontested at. Not knowing when or if his horrific ride would end, the giantess started to move on, as he could tell the streets below were getting more crowded by the sounds of panic that would sometimes waft up his way. She was getting closer to the city.

At the highest levels of the government, the president and joint chiefs of staff all had open lines to the generals commanding a battalion of tanks and armored troops to engage the giantess. They and the rest of the emergency session of congress watched on screens in disbelief while the tanks assembled as she continued to level buildings using her magnificent body, then when thirsty drained a lake with ease. All of them wanted to see what the heaviest artillery would do to her, but most conceded that at her size and how she responded to the helicopters earlier that this may have to serve as a diversionary tactic to give the city of Portland more time to evacuate or at least prepare themselves for her onslaught. The war hungry cabinet was eager to engage her but even the president himself stated that if and likely when this attack failed, he would have to look outside his inner circle to the lower offices on the ground for any ideas on how to stop this beautiful monster from her destructive path. While many wanted to answer force with force since it was all they ever knew, the ball was always in Sanctity’s court from the moment her body burst forth from the parking garage onto her home court. While the current administration was very friendly to the industries that consumed and processed nonrenewable resources, it was slowly becoming more apparent that these were what the giant woman was targeting. As the representatives of these constituencies became more belligerent and asked for an escalation in attacks to protect their resources, it was noted by most that it had at least bought more time for civilians to try and flee but would waste manpower. Still, being pressed they were pleased with the artillery plan, though the side effect could be disastrous if this led the giantess to engage the vulnerable civilian populations beyond. The EPA heads were especially worried when they watched on the monitors as the giantess relieved herself, filling up a quarry with her putrid urine. Sanctity was now wearing her earth mover nipple rings, once again openly mocking the puny people who attacked her with her size. Watching the skirmish in real time proved no less frustrating, as the giantess simply went after the armor before they even attacked her. Most were in position, but none could fire higher than her imposing shins. RPGs and other bazookas could only muster a kneecap, exploding harmlessly against her smooth ebony skin. Then with more generals and officials audibly gasping, Sanctity used her toes to begin to dispatch the ground forces before lifting the other half of the heavy artillery tanks to her face. Already in retreat mode and out of ammunition, generals yelling at them to fire could not change this fact as they had to await whatever fate the giantess had in store for them. Their only solace is that she did not keep them waiting long, returning one to her new piss lake as if she was a mall walker tossing a penny into a fountain to make a wish. Next as she lifted the war machines to her mouth, she made a snack out of two of them showing off her mighty mouth. Next, the giantess started spitting the tanks across miles of the landscape, it was painfully obvious that these means would be ineffective against the young woman. As an official whispered something into the president's ear, he decided to dismiss the military group to the other side of the oval office and open the floor to the other department heads gathered. The most promising lead came from a local FBI office who had located several close companions to Sanctity and offered a psychological game plan. As the world looked on with itchy trigger fingers of their own, he relented to hear out more about these plans even though he and the bureau had recent history with each other that made the president wary of their intentions but was out of options but to relent and hear them out. Many other world leaders had resorted to offers of help to the United States though there was still some saber rattling as they were weary of what her or any other giantess would do to their countries. Some even openly mocked the USA for the ineffectiveness of their weapons and that they would have easily taken care of the giant threat in some way. A lot of these were then dismissed online and meme’d as none offered the actual solution as to how they would be able to accomplish this outside the usual hokum. For now, the president and his men were now getting direct lines of communication with a local Portland FBI office, along with the previously ignored science committees to see what they could offer in either a biological or psychological solution. Being further antagonized by the foolish tank attack would only cause Sanctity to grow more belligerent to the helpless populations around her now, and across the aisles all agreed she must be stopped before too much more damage was done. Still, the strategies were going to take time and the city was about to run out of it as Sanctity approached the urban outskirts.