- Text Size +

Jeremy and his lab coach had arrived at the hanger housing a member of the Goodyear blimp fleet that was moored at the airport close by. Still, it was nowhere near what was likely a very busy terminal when a sudden alarm rang out on the airfield. Sanctity had crept up behind them using the highways as more than just a travel route, but also a pleasure place. To see the full scope of the action, they had to watch nervously on their smartphones which the FBI had thankfully handed back to them as the briefing was delayed and the plan put in jeopardy by a half mile of woman looming close by. The screed on their screens read that the airport had ordered a full ground stoppage to try to bring in some helicopters to rescue people and her body was too close to the building on their end of the tarmac. Jeremy watched in horror at some close-up shots of cars and SUVs on the highway being overcome by her massive vagina. This was also the first time he got to watch her being turned on in person having known her for years, aside when they had been at the pool and a jacked guy walked past them. He had to share this experience however, with billions of other people around the world. Having known her for a number of years since she had emigrated, Sanctity had always been a fun person to be around. As she went off the rails here, sweaty necklace of a train smashing against her clavicle on his monitor, a thought occurred. He wondered what if it didn’t work. What if the FBI agent was right, what if she was no longer the person he had feelings for, even if just friendship, and what if she were some kind of inconsolable, uncontrollable monster. He could get himself and a number of others killed, but Jeremy also knew that if it worked, he could just possibly end the bloodshed for multiple thousands of others.

Jeremy had heard stories that she was a bit timid in bed but could be coerced to run through some wilder inhibitions. On some levels this would make him slightly jealous not having been able to experience this level of enjoyment with her as unlike some of the men she spent her lust on, he actually liked her as a person. Her new scale meant this was likely never to be an option again in the reality of the situation before them as seductive partners, but the time they spent together meant a lot to him already, and this could very well affect her wellbeing. He always had her best interests in mind, and was happy when she was, and right now the look of post orgasmic bliss on her face indicated that she may have been a bit too happy. The monitors finally switched cameras from the suddenly quiet scene of Sanctity finishing grinding the highway under her horny cunt. They cut away from the flood of juices seeping out from her glistening clit streaming over the already drenched, decimated highway before her she had just traveled down for the last time. Stunned anchors could hardly get the words out at what they were witnessing as they had to put the phones away. They would be shown the inner workings of the machine, as well as the other contraption they had rigged up in a more sparsely populated portion of the city where he could have a chat with the giantess. At least, in theory. In practice, mobile generators already had to be set up for the reality that her body might easily cut the electricity to the surrounding areas. Jeremy was thankful the professor, sensing the possibilities of the situation, let him and only him in on his true plan. They were only tweaked and brainstormed briefly about the risks and scenario likelihoods. But he was along for the ride, as they put on jumpsuits with parachutes in case something went down. The pilot, on board FBI agents and sparse crew would be thankful these were included. Little did they know many would be used in the coming hours. For now, Jeremy was happy Sanctity’s spirit was up as she came down off her orgasm and her pupils regained a less stoic look. As she peeled herself from the cum soaked demolished highway, a part of Jeremy’s and millions of other men’s anatomy was also up, as Sanctity resumed on her hands and knees, proudly displaying her wet cunt to all who dared to look. Her lower lips were caked and speckled with multi-colored sparkling confetti that had been freeway traffic and signs minutes earlier that she proudly held high above the ground as if to show the human race what she thought of them now as she crawled towards the river. Feeling the tremors receding as that end of the sprawling airport grounds appeared out of her crosshairs for now, Jeremy, the flight crew, the lab coach and several army and FBI agents climbed aboard the blimp and situated themselves. None knew what fates awaited them, just that they were in for the rides of their lives.


No longer feeling anything but the gritty paste that was once fleeing citizens stuck in traffic, Sanctity groggily prepared to move on from the interchange that no longer existed. The rotors of news helicopters wary of the giant woman’s raw power were the only sound she heard as she surveyed her surroundings from her seated position. From under her body, the crowded interstate spread in all four directions, it’s epicenter currently smothered by her horny pussy. Turning her seated form from where she came showed a trail of destruction as she tortured the roadway with her nipple toy and breast, but the periphery was where her crawling left the perfect round impression. Smoldering ruins that were once rows of apartments and businesses she was almost too distracted from to enjoy crushing stretched for miles and reminded her of the oodles of fun she had been having. Looking to her left, Sanctity could see a busy airport with lots of hangars that would not even be able to fully fit her foot, housing all manner of planes. Many jets were on the runways but looking down on the lights of the airfield, she realized her proximity was preventing them from leaving. Maybe she would save this fun for later on, as Sanctity now turned to look behind her to her right. There were many things shining in the early afternoon light that could better try to suit her womanly needs than the puny hundreds of vehicles and motorists who died in vain. The dense urban jungle of downtown Portland would have its new queen shortly, but she was currently an utter mess and could use some freshening up. Looking straight ahead at the highway 205 taillights trying to escape from her, she spotted a wide enough river that would be able to baptize some of the sin off her naked body. Sanctity just hoped it was deep enough, though the tantalizing bridge was impossible to ignore, and she just might wind up dirtier than clean she thought. Peeling her aroused labia from the multitudes of crunched cars and trucks, Sanctity felt dozens of twisted wrecks stuck to her pussy lips, prisoners of love.

Deciding to give the news media a thrill, she soon returned to all fours, and gladly stuck her tight vagina in the air as she strutted towards the river. Sanctity could almost feel the cameras pointed at her pussy while moving on from her scratching post. Densely packed apartments, businesses and streets crunched under her upturned palms and knees as she crawled her way to the river. Looking once more towards downtown on her right at the glistening, tall buildings which still were barely to her elbows at their tallest, crowded streets beckoned with flashing emergency vehicle lights, Sanctity knew she was just scratching the surface of the possible erotic possibilities as her current mates didn't even survive her labia. Still, with many escape routes already decimated by her body, Sanctity was about to visit the main northbound and maybe wash up before she brought her beautiful body downtown. As Sanctity neared the river, she did not always follow the highway's curves, taking a straight path which ensured maximum building destruction. She made sure to drag her knees through several big box stores on approach. The solid walls of ebony flesh made short work of an Ikea, Home Depot and their adjacent parking lots before she came upon the economy parking lot of the airport. Hundreds of gleaming, parked cars and pickup trucks were decimated as she purposefully dragged her legs across them, flattening almost 500 vehicles in a single swath while her hands cleared the last parkway before the waters. The Columbia River was understandably shallow, not as deep as the lake she ingested earlier. It was however still appreciably wide, almost six times her own body length she estimated from her half mile high perch. The boring concrete bridge just bustled with eight lanes of stalled traffic, likely teeming with microscopic people all scared senseless at the sight of her titanic naked body. Sanctity noticed the first span was almost an identical length to herself, which would make for a lovely dance partner. She was unsure if the structure itself was able to withstand her moves, much less those hundreds of hazy polluting cars and trucks ferrying terrified, fleeing citizens. They were all trapped for over two kilometers in some fashion from land as Sanctity grew excited to close the gaps.

As the giant host of his battered SUV desperately clung to returned to her hands and knees, the bruised middle-aged man had his pov normalize, and it was about to get closer. He suddenly swooped down, as Sanctity whispered loudly before engaging in a destructive kiss with a crowded freeway. It had been a while since his suspended, seized and encoiled wheels were so close to where all 50,000 previous miles traveled under his Ford. Now attached to the unaware giantess, the man's fate would be sealed by her actions. The next sickened him while partially obscured it was heard, felt and smelt. The heat already rising off her enormous, aroused cunt was overbearing. The SUV was forcefully thrust down towards the highway as Sanctity leaned it to talk to her captive audience. The middle-aged man could see people cowering in her shadow as she spoke seductively, then sealed it with a deadly kiss. After her tongue shunted several cars into her gaping mouth, the little people panicked when Sanctity’s jaws were in motion followed by a small lump. The man knew she was out for blood and was much closer to her other set of hungry, drooling lips. He plummeted at an angle as she suddenly swooped her cunt into the crowded highway moments later. He prayed her course would deviate, his view changed to the giant girl's face and a metal wrenching sound on the ground behind him was the answer. He could hear the sounds between car accidents, crash tests and USHRA monster jam. Looking up at her face, Sanctity’s big brown eyes glared past her imposing cleavage and through him towards her wet womanhood. She bit her lip and began to dab at the roadway with her cunt below him. The heat rose rapidly, causing a pungent dew to hang in the air making the coily hairs wet. Horns, sirens and screams of terror let him know this was a busy highway. One gigantic southbound vagina was about to change that, as he heard masonry and concrete cracking as even the highway could not bear the giantess’s weight. It was an awful sound as he heard the tiny cars and trucks popping under Sanctity’s tremendous cunt, as muffled, scraping metal was heard as she slopped the pile down the road. Through the shattered back window of his battered Expedition, the man could see the fractured concrete soaked in feminine fluids with the occasional twisted metal wreck escaping her grasp as a doomed monument to her sexual prowess.

Looking up at the underside of the young woman's face, the middle-aged man was haunted by the look of pure bliss that overcame her as she found her scratching post. He saw a hint of blue on his fogged-up windshield mirror, and turned around in his seat to confirm that it was indeed a mangled highway sign noting the interchange of interstates 84 and 205 that Sanctity had arrived at. The giant woman ground her aroused pussy back and forth on the spot, concrete, metal and plastic scraping sounding as if it were underwater, and with the volumes of fluid she was releasing it was not far off. All around his SUV, the beads of sweat formed into droplets, soaking him and his vehicle as Sanctity got close to release. The salty, pungent liquid was splashing off her huge body, impacting the untouched suburban surroundings as the giant woman started to moan signifying her satisfaction. The man heard many grinding crunches and felt a small shift in his position, as the overpass completely dissolved and was ground into a goo by the horny ebony goddess. He was thankful to not be stuck under what was surely a true mess of death and destruction, though he was not spared the smells, noise and heat from them. He only wondered how much longer this torturous affair would go on, and if it would even be worth surviving. Still at Sanctity’s mercy, the satisfied giantess peeled her labia away from thirteen lanes of ruined highway with a slurping velcro like sound. The giantess was on the move again, and she continued to rain maximum destruction down by crawling on her hands and knees, unfortunately with her suspended captor hanging upside down from her pubic hair watching the mayhem from his jostling vehicle. As Sanctity held her hot cunt up high for the world to see, the tiny, trapped man was just happy that most of her wetness above had been sopped up by the mashed roadway and traffic. Her aforementioned limbs plowed through several big box retailers down below, and her left leg noisily mashed up a crowded parking lot on the edge of the airport, but soon the waters of the Columbia River came into view as the giantess crawled towards it. Along with nine lanes of stopped traffic stretching on for a couple miles who tried to run but could not hide from the horny goddess bearing down on them. He had a bad feeling that himself, the excavator and the train were about to witness something truly horrific in a short time, even if getting clean was Sanctity’s original idea. Only a few smaller vessels were on the river as well at the time, as these bath toys reminded him of his own boat, he was supposed to be falling asleep on with a fishing pole tied nearby at this time on a different waterway.

While the first casualties on their train ride were the quickest when the giant woman squashed the lead and tail cars together to crimp the entire commuter locomotive as a piece of jewelry, this only prolonged the torturous affair of having to witness her laying waste to their city while being unwilling participants. While Sanctity purposely spooked them by making them think they were about to end up in her vast, flat stomach, she kept them waiting too long to see what would have been in store for them as she put her massive mouth to work. Watching her devour an office park full of buildings with little effort worried those on board the displaced train strung around her neck, as they heard her massive jaws chewing up entire multi-story office buildings with no more effort the tiny people would put into a candy bar. As Sanctity swallowed down the last structure with ease, the tiny commuters saw as the lump vanished past them in her throat, surely heading down towards a horrifying fate as food for the goddess in an untenable stomach. As the giant woman started to walk again, the entire train slapped against her skin, cracking windows and tossing the tiny commuters about. While some jostling was to be expected on their rides for the suburbs, the metal grab bars were not angled correctly since the wheels were not facing downwards, and another factor was at play too. The heat being generated from the increasingly horny ebony giantess’s skin enveloped the helpless train cars, making all metal dewy and hard to grasp. Her booming steps were suddenly stopped when she arrived at a busy highway that the tiny train riders thought they were avoiding by riding the rails, but instead the giant woman had other plans and they involved one of the large dump trucks stuck to her nipples below them.

The whole world shifted, breaking a number of limbs and even dumping some terrified riders out shattered windows as Sanctity slammed onto her hands and knees. She seemed content to crawl, straddling the panicked interstate highway before the tiny people slipped to the left side of the train as she leaned in with her hanging breasts towards the overshadowed roadway. As the giantess looked past them while the train hung low off her neck, the tiny commuters heard the sickening sound of the dump truck crushing three lanes of traffic a few dozen feet away from them. Big brown eyes glowered down showing no concern for the lives lost as Sanctity began to drag her tit forwards. Helpless people on the train watched as the screaming commuters had nowhere to go while themselves, their cars and trucks were smashed by the heavy-duty machine, itself completely at the giantess’s mercy. After taking out a few highway signs, the mining equipment met its match in the form of a crowded overpass that crunched loudly on impact with the machine. The giantess for her part only looked slightly dismayed, as she backed up over the path she had just taken and bore down on the infrastructure using her teeth. With a metal wrenching sound, the young ebony woman lifted the roadway in her mouth, as the tiny people on the train heard horrible sounds from inside her active oral cavity. Metal scraping up the back of her incisors represented the last moments of the tiny people and traffic trapped on the bridge as Sanctity’s tongue lapped them up, licking the overpass clean. She placed the glistening pavement and metal infrastructure down on a busy bar district, before titboxing the roadway once more. To the supreme disdain of those stuck on the train, Sanctity let the highway bear the full weight of her naked breast this time. The nearby sound of entire vehicles popping and crunching under the weight of the giant woman’s firm tit flesh meant looking away would not shield them from the fact that she was killing so many people for her own pleasure. Unfortunately, as the weight of Sanctity’s rack spread across the roadway, the train cars themselves began to flatten a row of traffic too. Looking out the windows they could even see hapless commuters who were dumbfounded as their escape route was sharply cut off. The ground receded rapidly as Sanctity peeled her torso from the devastated interstate. On her jiggling left breast were countless silhouettes of flattened metal wrecks surrounded by the red splotches and tattered clothes of those who were crushed to death by the horny giantess. As the giant ebony woman, they were trapped on continued her destructive crawl straddling the highway, the hopelessness of their situation was reaching new heights. When she leaned in to whisper more words, they were too small to understand, her next erotic actions would cause a flood far below, along with the heat and humidity, and angle to cause her necklace train to lose a few more passengers.

Sanctity was satisfied with her progress so far, but another taste of her sexual organs against the tiny population who opposed her was on the cards. While they were too small to see, hundreds of tiny vehicle doors swinging open on the bridge ensured even more obstacles along the two-mile, ten lane span of concrete over the Columbia River. She looked down on the glimmering waters, then up at the twin span running from underneath her body as she towered over the highway on her hands and knees. She knew that it was a long way for the thousands of people probably stranded up there before they hit dry land, their exposed state making her wet and dawning a self-revelation on her. She scanned her own beautiful, gigantic body and from what she could see, she was a mess, tiny automobiles squashed all over her left breast while her train necklace dangled close by. She could also feel a number of mangled, gritty crushed highway travelers all over her oozing pussy lips. Still, all the tantalizing traffic below meant she may just end up getting much dirtier before she was clean, not that she minded in the least. Having been over the bridge a few times while her size was able to be handled by any one of the hundreds of tantalizing vehicles below her nudity, she had gone through Washington to Vancouver a few times, but had always wanted to visit Manitoba for some reason. Today would not be the day but she would still be quite well traveled as would some of the deceased stuck to or ingested by her lovely body. Crawling forwards into the river, Sanctity was impressed with how shallow it was, water not even wetting the tops of her hands until she was a little further out there. The bridge itself ran over a small island spanning over a 1.75-mile length of the wide Columbia River, with the north side of Portland to the island being a half mile stretch like her own body. It was almost too perfect for her, so many tiny people trying to escape from her would instead become part of her sinister play as the little ripples on the water as it got a little deeper, spread across the waterway. At the midpoint of the southern branch of the river, it was finally past her wrist as her great shadow now covered most of the bridge she crawled over. Still, Sanctity realized that the deeper water on the other side of the river past the island might suit her better for her cleansing. Looking down at the waterway, she recalled from one particularly interesting history class about how in 1804 the Lewis and Clark expedition passed by this very spot, even though the state of Oregon at the time was still claimed by the empires of Britain, Spain and Russia. She had no intentions of claiming it for Liberia now, as Sanctity spied the panicked traffic below her. Deciding to have a little fun with her latest quarry, Sanctity serenaded them with,

“Aww, are you cute little buggies trying to run from little old me? I was kind of hoping we could still be friends. But if you insist, it looks like I will have to make the first move. How about a nice hug? Would that warm your spirits? Either way it's gonna happen, I cannot wait to feel you all in my tender embrace.”

Once again, Sanctity could not see what effects this had on the stranded populations below as the news helicopters continued to share her malicious acts for the world to see. Still overshadowing a third of the entire bridge, Sanctity decided to get a closer look and hug it out. Delicately, she sank into the river to her right side, thankful it was not too cold on her smooth skin nor rose far up her left shoulder or thigh and breathed easy. It was deep enough that as she laid on her side, she was able to sidle up close to the concrete span and have a close look at her blurry insect companions. As her long, beautiful body neared the roadways, Sanctity was pleased that it was near the perfect height for many of her more enviable features. Her big, brown right eye was close to the roadway, as she tried to squint to pick out some insects amongst the tiny cars and trucks. It was hard to see anything, but she thought she could see a few colorful glints that might have been clothing. Nevertheless, this was far from the last sense she had, and Sanctity decided to see what scents they had. Her right nostril was a void capable of swallowing a truck or two, and she was cognizant of this. Inhaling as gently as she could, she felt a few tickles on her nose hairs, but focused on what she could smell. It was so faint it was hard to tell, but she thought she smelled a little salt and some exhaust fumes. This caused her slight dismay but having to walk on smoggy city streets for years, Sanctity felt she could take one for the team. Feeling one last item brush against her nose hair, she let out a polite snort, expelling whatever had the misfortune of landing there. Like a big reveal, she slowly opened her mouth next to the roadway, exhaling gently over the masses frozen in fear. Out emerged a tongue that was otherworldly. It covered all four lanes in a pink writhing mass as she felt tiny vehicles crumpling and popping. Sanctity slathered her oral muscle across the bridge deck, dragging flattened cars, SUVs and busses, adhering several more before withdrawing her pink appendage. A pool of searing saliva awaited dozens of squished and intact commuters along with some crumbled concrete as she swallowed all whole. Like an anteater she had seen on safari she repeated this motion, though these termites were much tastier as she felt the mass of mangled flesh and metal struggle down her throat. To drive the point home to the frozen insects watching her on the bridge, Sanctity rubbed her taut ebony stomach as one would after a yummy meal. Her next actions only upped the atrocities with both her skin and orifices.

First responders were kept very busy by Sanctity’s antics as a crowded interstate became a trail of destruction and rescues. In the surrounding neighborhoods, every handprint and dragged kneecap for the crawling giantess straddling the highway brought scenes of devastation. Minutes before, an entire office park had simply vanished, the only traces of it left were carried inside the belly of the beast, as the ebony giantess continued to be a menace to society. One Ace hardware store was caught under her pinky as she crawled by, half of the store collapsing under the weight of her single digit trapping several workers and shoppers on the edge of where her fingernail struck. One of many desperate scenes faced by local fire departments, trying to get people out from the rubble before the rest of the gravely damaged structure inevitably collapsed. They were able to pull several people from the rubble which shifted every time the giantess set her knees down in the distance, sending the victims off in ambulances which were in short supply, or any available SUV with the seats folded down. Some survived their injuries, but many died en route to the over-packed ICUs at area hospitals. Doctors could only triage so many clinics and medical facilities that somehow had power that were not impacted by the nude black woman rampaging across the metropolitan area had serious staffing problems and were running out of all sorts of supplies quickly. Luckily, she had stuck to main roads and had only squashed a couple clinics so far and no major hospitals, but the damage done to infrastructure meant most ambulances that were still upright and not flattened by a female body part were stranded by foot shaped pits blocking many roads. Life flight helicopters were in high demand, but the city only had a couple, as military helicopters proved hard to fit on the hospital helipads. There was also the half mile high hazard proudly rampaging through the city who had already proven what she could do to even the most powerful of aircraft earlier. As many rescue squads descended onto the highway, they were met with horrific scenes of destruction as she dragged the large dump truck through and over stalled traffic, crushing many dozens of vehicles as smoldering wrecks still held entrapped, injured motorists. As the jaws of life were dispatched frequently along the linear roadway Sanctity pushed her titanic nipple down, the path of destruction ended abruptly where a highway overpass had been. It was conspicuously missing, having massive teeth marks on the sides of it in its new location. Almost a mile from the interstate where it had been placed into the city many years prior the overpass came to rest completely devoid of traffic which had been there aside from a dented fender or wheel with the concrete still glistening with saliva from the giant woman when she licked it clean. The city street the giantess placed it on was not meant to host a highway overpass, as all the cars parked on the street, the trees and sidewalk, along with several bars and restaurants were partially crushed under the heavy piece of infrastructure. The only saving grace was that the area and eateries were not very busy mid-morning on a weekday as the first responders went building to building, trying to rescue any patrons, cooks or bartenders trapped by the carnage. Anyone who was driving in the wrong place at the wrong time could not believe their eyes as they had to turn on their wipers under a deluge of saliva dripping from the floating roadway via Sanctity’s snack, as the sun was blocked out by the metal girders which ultimately flattened them in their cars.

Back on the highway, several hundred feet passed unscathed other than those traumatized by the naked young African woman who crawled past them for several seconds before she unleashed her hanging breast once more. Unlike the last line of devastation, this one was much more localized, but the impact crater was all the more powerful. A terrifying scene awaited those further down the highway as the raw power of the giant young woman showed what her hanging tits could do to the tightly packed traffic. Over ten car lengths and all nine lanes of the interstate were simply erased from existence by the mammary flesh of the black goddess. Ninety cars, vans, tractor trailers and well over 100 tiny commuters were flattened by the uncaring girl as she even took several unwilling souvenirs from her titboxing. It was abundantly clear to those who arrived on the scene that there were many more missing vehicles and bodies as there were over 50 grease and blood splotches on the cracked road where Sanctity’s perky breast assuredly stole whatever she crushed there along with her jiggling boob. In the epicenter of the carnage was a three story deep fifteen-foot-wide pit with a managed mass of black and yellow metal in the middle that was properly identified as the former dump truck she mercilessly crushed along with so much traffic. Some people were more fortunate than others, as only half of a few cars and trucks were flattened and flung about. In one fortunate red Hyundai Sonata sedan on the edge of the impact crater, the entire hood and part of the dashboard were mashed into the ground by the giant ebony rack as their roof bent down towards the passenger compartment making them think they would be just another pair of victims in the mess. In a moment of clarity, the calamity stopped as the tiny trunk and rear axle of the car pointed straight up as the giantess finished pressing her perky breast into the roadway. As she peeled herself from the chaos, the commuters thought they would be along for the ride but instead the decimated vehicle did a flip and slid on it’s roof across the flattened remains of other cars and trucks until it came to a rest in the depression caused by Sanctity’s perky breast. The helpless people in the light green Subaru Forester next to them weren’t as lucky as the front half of their car was stamped flat killing the driver, as those in the rear seats had many broken bones as they were stuck to the giant woman’s jiggly tit and lifted aloft. Miles away they would plummet back to earth to their deaths as more victims of the unaware giantess as she gave the responders several more scenes of utter carnage before she crossed the bridge off the map.

Hearing the pathetic protest of metal against moist skin, to the victor went the spoils. A beautiful face of the young African woman bracketed his view from the lone serving dump truck Sanctity's nipples hosted. He was in a more normative orientation, but his heavy vehicle was suspended hundreds of feet in the air and shunted at near aircraft speeds. Big box retailers had major shrinkage as she obliterated the large buildings with ease using only her thrashing knees. Her eyes darted about, taking in the airport to her left, and downtown over her right shoulder, but the path never deviated from the fateful river-way. Purposely dragging her long-left leg through a packed long term parking lot, Sanctity gave little regard to her loud actions as the helpless driver heard her hand splash into the water. He could see waves already from what she displaced and immediately worked on exit strategy should his heavy machine make a splashdown. Her disappointed voice rang out again before the giant woman's action spoke louder than words. She dove her left crushed traffic covered breast into the soothing waters and laid on her side, as the shovel truck laid passenger door facing down by the river. While he was glad his harness was on, all manner of loose items in the cab slammed open the door and fell to the waters far below. The dive might end him, he thought and decided to wait it out. A creak from the strained metal around him had the operator feeling nervous. Another soft speech and snort later, he had to hear the awful sound of the giant woman's predatory mouth catching traffic and letting her digestive system sort the occupied cars and screaming bridge farers. This was the closest he had been to a wave of destruction yet as her right breast dangled above the roadway in the shadow of the valley of cleavage. Unable to see what came next the audio was nearby and he easily felt it. Her breast landed with a cacophony of twisting metal until it shook his metal shelter, landing on the bridge. Sanctity was so large that he was just clear of all nine lanes of roadway thanks to her tall tits alone. A reverberating creaking spooked him as her jiggling nipple was hardening. Making matters worse, muffled scraping metal sparked along the cracking concrete as the giant ebony woman chased down scores of more victims with her assets. Overshadowing this was her other savory bits grinding against the over-matched infrastructure. He thought he could hear a wetter, muffled squishing but this sense was overwhelmed by a sinking sensation. All hell broke loose as the back-and-forth motion of the giantess worked the entire engine and cab off the bucket that was still stuck and molded to the giant woman’s hard nipple. The cold snowmelt in the river slammed into the twisted truck, as he only had seconds to escape. Cutting the twisted harness, the worker swam for the passenger door towards the churning river. Over the fishy smell of stirred sediment, he thought he sensed another; that of female desire. Struggling for several minutes to make it to shore of an island in the river where the bridge crossed, he was thankful that February was abnormally warm. He still had to strip naked to dry his clothes, as Sanctity continued to toy with the crowded bridge.

Even with the chill, the sexy human skyscraper flipped her body lifting an entire third of the bridge causing him to be slightly embarrassed about how turned on he was by her sadistic actions. He could hear spilling traffic before she got really naughty while her hill sized body faced the city. The ebony giant slowly sat up, apparently enjoying the sensations of the traffic and people she spilled onto her naked body helplessly rolling down her smooth skin. Even with her back facing him, the man of the island could hear the distant sound of breaking glass, twisting metal, and a few horns and screams that cut off sharply when their bodies were smashed by rolling debris. As the giantess sat up straight, she easily cast off the crumbling span of concrete that was the bridge from being caught between her cleavage into the waters of the river with her left hand, while she continued to use her right for something by her hips. He could tell by the movements of her wrist along with the rising volume of wet grinding metal along with the focus of the news helicopters that the remaining bridge traffic was likely entering a vast tunnel. Shuddering at the thought of going out like that, the dump truck driver had to turn away as the giantess finished pleasuring herself laying there. A large distant artillery blast landed on her wrist prompting her to crawl by overhead. Her great body brought with it a dangerous rain of debris that snapped some trees on the island as the man raced for cover. Mainly crumpled vehicles, some soaked in feminine fluids as well as some unfortunate bodies. She continued to toy with the rest of the span closer to Washington state, but then the navy arrived. The dark-skinned goddess used her body to ensure they soon departed before setting off into the city, leaving him and utter devastation behind. Stranded on his slice of land, the man watched as Sanctity finally got her release at the expense of something large downtown that was likely a building. Her attention was brought to a blimp of all things, as it slowly whirred nearby her. Incredibly enough, she followed this contraption and crept onto the west side of the city and from his sights. He was still stranded on the quiet island as he heard the sirens all over the city as evening approached and the smoky fires raged. By nightfall he was cold but luckily his thick clothes dried enough to make a decent blanket to stave off hypothermia. He was starting to lose hope when he finally saw some coast guard boats patrolling the next day in the river. Thankfully, he was able to get their attention as he climbed into the orange raft. The man shared his incredible story from the quarry to the island with his vehicle stuck to the horny giant woman’s breast. He was one of very few who would survive their encounters with Sanctity that day, as she continued about her business, and he arrived back to a changed world.