[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Garter Lamia are tiny snake-girls often purchased as pets and companions, though they have a well earned reputation for shrinking their masters to gain the upper hand in the relationship. Like most Garter-Lamia Strawberry has a crush on her master, Matteo, and frequently dreams of the day she'll be able to reverse their size difference and hold him in her hands... The problem is that Strawberry doesn't want to shrink her master, as many garter lamia conspire to do, she wants to be big. With the internet full of growth potions for sale, surely one of them has to work, right?

A commissioned one-shot about a tiny snake-girl who wants to be bigger than her human friend, and the steps she's taking to get there.

Commissioned by TheGreatRizzo


Rated: X
Categories: Mouth Play, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Garter Lamia Stories
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8786 Read: 4043
Published: August 15 2023 Updated: August 15 2023

1. Strawberry Shortcake by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (8786 words)

This is a spinoff of sorts from my other story Things Can Happen When You Have a Pet Lamia, it was commissioned by TheGreatRizzo who enjoyed the original enough to want to see more! Thanks to him and to everyone who's reading!