[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Una is waiting at the bus stop in front of her school. Her sister is back home from college for the weekend, so their mom is going to pick them, and they are going shopping. Una is looking forward to it. Unbeknownst to her a bus carrying one of the classes from her school is shrunk on the bus stop. An irresponsible student stole his father’s shrink ray to prank his friends but shrunk himself and the whole bus full of his classmates by mistake. Fortunately for them the bus stop on which the tiny bus and its passengers are shrunk is disused, a bus only stops here if the school schedules a trip so they should be quite safe until they can get back to normal size. Unfortunately for them Tena and her mom are about to pull up there to pick Una, and the toy-like bus is right on the path of their big BMW X5. C'est La Vie!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1906 Read: 1975
Published: August 18 2023 Updated: August 18 2023
Story Notes:

Characters:

 

Tena- a twenty-year old, 6’1” (186cm) tall college student. 

 

Una- Tena’s 13-year-old sister. A tall girl already at her age, but still
shorter than her sister. An elementary school student and an aspiring
model. 

 

Mom- Una and Tena’s mother. A 45-year-old dentist that still kept her youthful
appearance. Brunette with blue eyes, tall but not as tall as her older
daughter. 

 

School students - A busload of elementary school students
and their two teachers traveling to some exhibition.



1. Chapter 1 by Xon [Reviews - 0] (1906 words)

WARNING: a bunch of minors gets gruesomely squashed into paste. Don’t read if you have a problem with it.


Contains car cruhing an object (miniature bus). No foot or body part crush!