- Text Size +



The geology of western Pennsylvania was an offshoot of the greater Appalachians, some of the oldest mountains on the planet. While time had been the main culprit along with local climates to wear them down over eons, a much swifter force was afoot. Even what had taken the hand of man thousands of years to do was reshaped in mere seconds. New, permanent scars on the landscape were forming on a near constant basis. The forms these land shifting monsters took were pleasing on the eyes from afar, but up close the softest of contact from their magnificent bodies caused cataclysms that would alter lives and landscapes. From their first footsteps shaking the land, the man flattened an area as long as two football fields placed goal line to goal line as wide as a 747 is long with every step. Under his unfathomable 71-billion-pound weight, all manner of matter be it organic or artificial was completely flattened and buried sometimes over a hundred feet deep. Each step from either the giantess or her boyfriend made entire areas unrecognizable in an instant, as spider webs of chasms and fishers would expand outwards by the displayed soil and debris. Having been on the move for a while, this already produced dozens of these permanent, unsurvivable disaster areas. The couple began to feed their needs and explore what their bodies could do at this scale. The impacts may not have had as much weight behind them but were no less scarring, on either the earth or the minds of those who would survive their encounters with the horny human kaiju. While the initial scars on the land from two sets of legs growing back-to-back were impressive on the urban landscape, they paled in comparison to Michelle dropping the bomb on another hapless suburb. With no time to use her arms to brace herself, the suburban landscape bore the full brunt of her naked super-sized body. This deep impact forever changed the terrain for miles around. Ever since the first native American's arrived thousands of years ago, the landscape began to change as farming built the familiar stone walls and early roads. It was when European settlers began to inhabit the ‘western frontier’ along with fur traders in the late 1600s, more drastic changes followed for western Pennsylvania. The biggest was the rise of the steel industry at the confluence of three rivers and in this specific spot a hundred years before when highway US22 was first laid down. Since then, other towns further shifted the land, moving hills and mountains to suit man’s needs. Now one woman would alter all of this with one misplaced footstep turning a three-quarter mile stretch of road and surrounding buildings into a pit of destruction. Two notable, round crevices would get the most surveying from above in the following days, as her firm breasts imprinted twin 200ft craters. These would be far from the last landforms affected by the giant couple, as even Aaron would later use his powerful drill to move mountains himself.

At first, Michelle seemed content to be upright, but gazing down at her crater below she decided that she wanted to further examine the feeble mites on the ground again. All this after her boyfriend had turned her on with his huge hands caressing and trying to clean her body. As they made out, Aaron was soon to realize he only dirtied her further on the inside of her mind and nether regions. She rode both feelings when she took a few steps around her latest creation, going to a fresh patch of suburban neighborhoods. It was like looking at the Google maps satellite view when she planned her trip, only so much more detailed, live and interactive and lacking the geographic labels. Aaron was drawn magnetically to her, sensing a wealth of pheromones building. His proximity was rewarded when she dropped to her hands and knees once more, her wet cunt now glistening in the sun. Still, her attention was not on him yet, as she zeroed in on the world below. Trying in vain to focus her beautiful brown eyes anywhere close enough to see the fine details, she did her best to pick out the different items from above. Michelle also held her breath, knowing a full expulsion of her now enormous lungs would spell doom for all but the sturdiest of shelters. Like her college entomology studies, she watched the insects scurry about, in raw panic. But the tiny beings were too small to really see, nothing but blurry colorful pixels as the roads got more crowded with seed sized vehicles. There were so many buildings as well, and tiny houses that may have been estates at her normal size. Michelle saw them as trivial, the size of a little sweet but likely nowhere near as tasty. Even the biggest were rectangular sized close to the miniature Mr. Goodbar she tried so hard to like, but nothing on this side of the pond was quite up to Cadbury snuff. There were many businesses in this area and eateries she would do her best to browse from above. Originally, the plan was to have dinner in the city at a local Polish place, but now she would have to snack along the way. Still, she had more than one appetite to feed, and maybe to sate it the rest of her body would receive attention before her stomach did. Just the thought of what she could now do with her magnificent body got her revved up, causing her perky breasts hanging closest to the ground since the twin impact to grow two fleshy arrows pointing straight down. Waiting to see what her four-story nipples could do, she saw a house painted in a garish color, just begging for a coating of drab, brown areola. Using the best precision her limited view afforded her, she felt the home splintering underneath her horny flesh. Lifting her titflesh from the hole, she marveled at the deep hole surrounded by some lumber but other than some tree damage the rest of the street was intact. Deciding to make a sick game of it, she dabbed her aroused rack again and again seemingly indiscriminately by the goddess above, but Michelle had a few methods to her madness. Purposely, she would avoid houses with shiny solar panels, though pools were fun. She would sometimes drag her hard nipple through the yard after bursting through the foundations as the cement melted like bits of sand against her skin into these tiny light blue circles. She could feel the water, most places were a little wet as pipes burst as well. A surge of electricity was also there, but even the high voltage paled in comparison to her nervous system, and only felt like rug static at worst. Seeing a grassy circular street and knowing the country could use more roundabouts, Michelle let her nipple pierces the middle, but this time let her whole c-cup breast spread out in all directions towards twelve homes. Her enviable chest spread 300 feet in all directions from the epicenter, squashing a dozen houses under her unyielding flesh. While this occurred, her stomach panged a tinge, and she looked over to find one of her more liked Americanized ‘delicacies’ in a Panda Express. Quantity over quality affair but this meal would be on the house. Before she could chow down on beef chow mien, she felt a familiar hand calmly start caressing her upper thigh and round bum. Maybe this meal could wait, and she could find out where this was going as she gladly yielded to her man’s hand. By now, the neighborhood looked like Swiss cheese and Aaron watching behind her had taken note. The tiny holes that were once houses were now dark pits, but another abyss much closer to him was certainly presenting itself as a moister option. He decided to grab a few tiny snacks before having their friends help him embark on some funky spelunking.

For almost an hour the traffic outside the Panda Express eatery had been growing steadier in both directions. This being a normal October weekday was puzzling for the crew inside on what had been a normal morning shift otherwise. Still with lunchtime fast approaching the cooked up the menu as they normally would while the first few customers trickled in. Once there, many exasperated ones traveling from the east told of fanciful stories of naked giants rampaging around. Others coming west from Pittsburgh confirmed the stories and said they were trying to get out of the city as reports of the nude couple were heading that way. Unfortunately, it was at this meeting point where the couple would cross paths with many of these wayward travelers. As people watched on their phones as the couple rampaged on, the workers had a job to do and carried on with their duty as if these were normal circumstances. Then, a few small tremors were followed by something devastating almost a mile away. A loud crash shook the entire premises violently causing panic alarms to go off on all parked vehicles as the winds picked up. It was a brief gale, but strong. First the trees swayed then bent, sending limbs down as the sandwich board outside the business next door blew by and the dumpsters and trash swirled across the lot. As the commotion died down, many patrons rushed outside to see what the hubbub was about, only to be greeted by an unbelievable sight. Towering above them was a very nude giant man just to their east, but rising above them much closer was the source of the tremor and wind. Being a few miles away, they were surprised how loud they spoke, even if no one could tell what words were said. He pulled an equally nude young giant woman up to him and the two made out, oblivious to the tiny people watching below. She then turned away from him and revealed her full-frontal nudity, as they could tell her decent body was speckled with debris from her impact. Even more shocking was when she went back to her hands and knees in a more controlled dive, seeking out something on the ground. Her great shadow overtook them as her breasts swayed ponderously off each other like an office clacker. The giant brunette woman seemed to find whatever it was she was looking for, as she aimed her nipples at an equally large unseen house, as it vanished below the tree line, they heard a sickening splintering crunch along with a puff around her areola. She repeated this action several more times as the stunned people and stopped traffic watched her use her shapely breasts to inflict carnage before she loomed closer than ever and brought her breast down just to their northeast. The sound was louder this time as they could see as her titflesh spread over a circular row of houses, obliterating and popping them as if they were small sandcastles. Rising to her full height again on her hands and knees, tons of lumber, snapped trees and house debris trailed off her right tit. Panic broke out at the Panda Express as her beautiful brown eyes seemed to look right at them next, but her possible meal was interrupted by the giant man who had gone unnoticed for a few minutes returning to address his colossal girlfriend in her provocative position.

Aaron stood there after Michelle broke off their embrace to go about sharing her supple breasts with those who lacked the capacity to handle them. He watched her dab her nipples into the suburban neighborhoods visiting several houses as her pert ass and ever wetter lower lips were in a provocative position from his point of view. His briefly flaccid cock quickly swelled back to its skyscraper proportions showing the world he was excited, and he just couldn’t hide it. Not that he wanted to. Scanning the ground around his feet to find some distraction from his inner thought wanting to jam his rock-hard meat into her presumably tight vagina, he saw he was standing close to an interstate highway. I376 was busier than usual as people fled in both directions to and from the giant couple, and from all the colorful specks far below at his feet, Aaron was soon reminded of the little taste Michelle passed from her tongue to his. The tiny ant size car barely registered as a taste, but while he was normally a vegetarian, he would venture into sustainable insects, and lots of bugs scurried around below. Lots of these were the size of small brown ants, but a few carpenter ant sized trucks and buses were mixed in. While certainly more colorful than what was found in the natural kingdom, the machines would barely sate an apex predator like himself. He still crouched down anyway and wetted two fingers. Lining up his middle and pointer fingers, they were almost as wide as the interstate itself. Six lanes of snarled traffic near the interchange of several major area highways meant a great concentration of vehicles with some juicy cream filling. Licking his fingers Aaron slowly lowered them onto the traffic below. He felt a few pops, but his aim was not to crush, mainly adhere. And stick they did, several dozen all with wheels exposed and spinning, not that he could see those black rubber specks. Wasting no time from his kneeling position he brought them briefly to his eyes to try to examine them. It was hard to make out the finer details of the upside-down cars and trucks, but he was happy to see a couple tractor trailers in the mix, one he was able to read belonging to Yellow trucking. Still, he was most happy to see a bus upturned on his finger as well, as this little white millipede would be a fine addition to his snack. Aaron had liked ants on a log growing up but would substitute a carrot for the celery stalk and craisins for raisins. This would not quite measure up to the latter in flavor, texture or nutritional value, but would suffice for the hungry giant. Opening the wide chasm of his mouth, Aaron gently pressed both fingers on his waiting tongue. The utter weightlessness of the sixty tiny vehicles astounded him. Withdrawing his fingers through sealed lips, Aaron shut his mouth and closed his eyes to try to imagine the life and death struggles going on in his oral cavity. He could already feel hundreds of barely perceptible tires spinning against the bumps on his tongue. Roughly, he moved his finger about his mouth, like licking off cake frosting. The bursts of flavor were far more muted and spars, it was certainly no grain silo but did fire a few synapses giving his brain the bug sign, though with less protein and much more iron. He had had worse, but it would do in a pinch. There was an empty patch now, and bits of color between the rows of stalled traffic meant those had given up their metal coffins and were trying to escape. The time to act was now as he went double barrel and covered fingers on both hands. He took in an immense number of vehicles and flailing people too small to see. Just blurry dots they must have fought madly against their fates, but if freed from his sticky fingers, would be greeted with a half mile deadfall. His left hand quickly spread on his tongue. This time he roughed up the first segment of his finger against the immense pink beast of his tongue. He did notice more specks of saline bursting as his tastebuds absorbed crushed bodies. Now this was the stuff. Still, to be extra cruel he decided to spare the latter parts of his finger such a quick ending, and pooled his saliva as his tongue herded the rest. Swallowing the mass down, he could swear he felt a few bumps from the larger vehicles as they went down the void of his digestive tract. He could not feel the bodies and smaller cars, but just knowing they had there made him incredibly hard. Looking down at his girlfriend as she corralled a panda on all fours only strengthened his cartilage. He felt he could dig a 400 foot well if he did a pushup, but instead could see a bit of glistening on her lower lips. Looking at his right hand, he knew how to inspire her after she was still peeved about the jets attacking her. For hundreds of flailing people stuck between and inside the narrow channels of highway traffic adhered to Aaron’s fingers, maybe the fall to the ground should have been the preferred option.

People waited in the stalled traffic going in both directions as reports of the giant couple got ever closer. People hunched over their steering wheels begging on each inch as the gigantic couple approached at hundreds of miles an hour. It would not take a math major to know they would arrive quickly. A gust of wind strongly blowing trash around coincided with a tremor strong enough to briefly cause even the tractor trailers hogging real estate to hop all 18 wheels. Something big had happened, and as Michelle stood there brushing tons of debris off her indecent body, they saw her rising above the road. Most were still too stunned by the sight to leave their cars, as she passed by overhead. In a frightening move just beyond the spared roadway, she bent over on her hands and knees. The four impacts rocked the traffic once more, but for some it was worth the view. There tantalizingly close were her perfect c-cup breasts putting targets on nearby neighborhoods. Looming far closer so people had to crane their necks through moonroofs was a truly terrifying sight. Never had the female anatomy been seen in such detail by so many people at once. Only a quarter mile in the air was a vagina that looked like it could host a skyscraper. She started to confirm their worst fears as fourteen stories of breast meat crushed several houses out of existence. As she went along for the grand finale, a large shadow crept over the roadway. Most did not see it until it was too late as they were glued to Michelle’s breast finishing off a whole neighborhood, as the giantess kneeled back up trailing debris from the crushed homes. The tiny people riveted in their stuck cars and trucks could not see from the ground the shape the shadow was in, but it was phallic and gazing further skyward would reveal the big brown eyes of the giant man behind her looking in their direction. Aaron wasted little time sinking to his knees over them while this took place, showing off his earlier handiwork. They saw in raw detail what the giant could do, as row after row of flattened vehicles stuck to a truly massive, quite erect penis. Suddenly from behind them, two fingers taking up all three lanes on each side, slathered in saliva, bumped and crumpled the roofs of dozens of cars and trucks. Over a hundred people screamed in terror as their tires blew out, shocks burst and more than a few lost a fair bit of roof height. The damage to all the metal frames meant doors were uselessly tried and failed as suddenly they left the ground behind. It would be several hours before most made it down again, but not in their current, intact forms. Ears popped as eyes bigger than Olympic swimming pools filled the cracked windshields and mirrors as they flashed by. Escape now would be futile with what surely would be a long drop, so many awaited their fate as others hilariously tried gunning the engines on their upturned machines. These many people were shunted forwards as they were all surrounded by a pink terrain filling in crevices on all sides of them. For a brief moment, their puny vehicles shuddered as the metal folded on all sides, prompting all to try to burn rubber, only to gain no traction in their pinned conveyances. Aaron was only toying with them, escape was never an option, only being flattened in an instant by his tongue and swallowed down. Those watching still in their cars not only started to try to escape but were unsure what direction would be safer. A wise few made it to the gross asphalt he had already collected and were spared as he aimed at a busy, confused fresh patch of highway. After watching Aaron devour their compatriots, the mad dash to freedom was replaced by a dizzying rise past a skyscraper sized pillar of flesh. Many would wish it could have ended that simply, but as he went double barrel, a crowded city bus was pulled up on his right finger. They watched with the rest of the world as Aaron ate another load. More people were outside their shelters and were stuck by their clothing to a wet, spongy ridged finger belonging to a giant. They beat against it, and then were brought inside a mouth that would make an aircraft hangar look like a broom closet. Most stuck motorists who had working batteries still had their automatic headlamps come on, only partially filling the void as a pink monster lurked below. A third of them were smeared into oblivion as the others watched and heard their pleas cut short and crushing metal. Removing his digits from his mouth, Aaron’s lips shunted them off his middle and pointer fingers onto a tongue as wide as a twelve-lane highway. From the back of his throat, hot humid breath fogged all windows, clear coats and people’s glasses. As a lake of saliva flooded in, it left no doubt where they were headed. People screamed, tried to drive and hit horns all in vain as the entire mass was lifted by Aaron’s almighty tongue and down his throat. A few harder hits off the vertical walls of his esophagus were followed by the occasional impact against the giant’s skin. It was so tough compared to them it bent metal and caused injuries and deaths before they reached their final destination. People, cars, big rigs and all manner of the same pulverized remains all plummeted into a sea of burning acid. Only a few wary souls delayed their tortured deaths by a few minutes, climbing onto more buoyant but slowly sinking vehicles into the fuming goop. Their deaths would barely nourish the godlike man as he digested their bodies, but the third group on his left hand had to watch before learning their fates.

Michelle was having a ball when she used her right breast to turn a round street and neighboring houses into a ten-story depression lined with crushed debris. Spotting one of her faves in Panda Express just barely able to pick out its logo, she decided it was late enough in the day to literally let her hair down. The soft knot bun was easy to break off as she let her short brown hair down around her face and neck. Before she went in for her meal, she felt a familiar, soothing hand of her boyfriend Aaron as she was situated on her hands and knees, she had been a bit distracted by her own personal games to take notice of him devouring the interstate, nor did she know he kept a few fingers dirty to share his meal. Rubbing her soft thigh and bum with his left hand, he slowly worked towards her inner thigh. In the months that they had been together, a decent amount of dry humping in underwear and some fully nude make out sessions had occurred, but he had yet to fully penetrate her. She had fingered herself over the years and was not against it, however, had yet to become this close with a guy to be able to share the experience. They both knew the time was right. As his left hand neared, she was eager with anticipation, both yielding to Aaron’s whims and making sure to jut out her swollen labia in waiting. It came not from his left hand, but his right, and almost immediately, something grainy and alien was upon his fingers that drove Michelle wild. Moments before her current escapades she had stepped over a crowded motorway joining her current position and was quick to realize that his fingers were covered in the tiny automobiles and lorries she had passed by along with countless, thrashing bodies. Her boyfriend's touch was halting and probing, grinding his captors to paste as he hit all the right spots. As he worked his was deeper inside of her wet cunt, something else occurred to her, to which she remarked,

“Your hands are much bigger than mine!” She said almost in a daze, as an insignificant car popped somewhere inside her.

“Glad I could expand your mind and broaden yur understanding.” He replied, trying to sound witty.

Closing her round eyes once more, Michelle really honed in on the sensations emanating from her womanhood as Aaron pressed on. As her vaginal walls enveloped both of his fingers, there were hundreds of slight, tickling sensations that she hoped were the spinning tyres trying desperately to escape, along with the flailing limbs of hundreds more victims. The more he moved around inside of her the more these secondary feelings went away, especially as she felt the tiny vehicles and lorries being atomized and breaking into pieces. All of these sensations were fleeting but Aaron’s fingers mashing away had her the wettest she had ever been in her life. Just knowing that this minor sexual activity was ending hundreds of lives made her feel empowered beyond belief and very horny, she wished it would never end. By now the tiny traffic had mainly been broken up or buried so deep within her folds that they would likely drown in her wetness or be crushed by her pulsating skin. She moaned at the veritable buffet of sensations causing Aaron to inquire,

“Enjoying ourselves, are we? If you could see me right now, I possess something much larger than my fingers, pointing right at your pleasure center.”

“I truly thank you for lending a hand babe,” Michelle said with her eyes still closed, “but there will be a time and a place for that love.”

She had undone the bun in her auburn hair, letting the strands brush the ground around her face as she rocked gently on Aarons fingers. For now, she was sated, and opened her eyes once more crawling forwards on her hands and knees. Watching as her hair bulldozed and bullied whole buildings was fun for a few seconds, but she remembered her hunger before Aaron’s tasks at hand so welcomingly distracted her. Back to the Panda Express, she had to lick her lips and mouth a few times as so much of her moisture had flooded to her loins. Sticking out 80 feet of her tongue, she aimed the fleshy appendage right at the puny eatery. Going for the full American fast-food experience it was much too early for her own teatime. Michelle used her pink tormentor to easily smother the building, with only token resistance before the weight of her tongue alone caused the facility to collapse, also popping a few vehicles in the parking lot surrounding it. She swirled the flattened metal, building materials and scant vegetation together before lapping up the entire mess. Leaving a completely clean slate of asphalt and cement behind, her latest chef creation had only hints of salty goodness, the world being so pathetic and tiny now that was to be expected. As she finished swirling her tongue around on the slick pavement, she sat back up on her heels scoping out their next activity. She watched as her boyfriend and his sticky fingers walked towards a Lowe’s to make a huge lumber delivery. Smiling, she saw a place that both of them liked to visit and from the vast parking lot appeared to have many friends there too. Though their mall rats were more like mall mites, they would be fine company for the couple to keep.

Inside the Panda Express, the gravity of their situation was punctuated as a nearby neighborhood became a circle of splinters on a giant woman’s ample breast. It appeared she was looking right at them next as she was still on her hands and knees, dominating the skyline. She appeared to be sizing them up, but her gaze was interrupted by the giant man standing behind her. Michelle’s titillating display had distracted all the restaurant workers and patrons within from Aaron’s snacking behind them but would snap to attention as his nude form loomed nearby, shadowing the interstate. They were unaware that moments earlier he had licked his twenty-five story fingers clean of scores of traffic, and many had not yet looked up at his third finger load. That was because the attention-grabbing feature on the giant man in his twenties was his defiantly erect penis, taller than any building a good percentage of the suburban folks had ever been in. They could just make out some oozing, silverish rectangles stuck to the bottom of his shaft, as only zooming in with higher quality cell phone cameras revealed these were the flattened vehicles of his earlier victims. Even though he was kneeling, it was hard to make out his facial features so high above, let alone the precious cargo he carried towards another awe-inspiring sight. While the angle of their view only allowed them to see the brownish tufts of Michelle’s pubic hairs, Aaron’s cock looked like it could level skyscrapers; they imagined her womanhood would be at a similar, dizzying scale. While the visual was not present, the giant man began to rub the smooth skin of the giantess’s ass, with a humming resonance that caused some windows to vibrate along with a few trays on the tables. A building crescendo of sloshing replaced sudden bursts of screams, horns and engines revving from the distance. The tiny people in the eatery realized that this coincided with Aaron’s fingering movements within the giantess looming above them, grotesquely confirming the fact that a long swath of interstate traffic and pedestrians were now getting the guided tour of Michelle’s humongous vagina. These sounds from above faded to nothing the deeper the giant man plunged his pink fingers inside of her, except the ever-wetter sloshing with a new sound thrown into the mix. Michelle’s moans were noticeably closer, although soft at first, as some zoomed in with grainy cell phone footage of glinting specks of glitter on Aaron’s finger that was bits of obliterated car parts and clothing. A rustling above also became a loud roar, as hundreds of strands of her rope like brown hair caused chaos. Whole buildings collapsed as the giantess rocked on her hands and knees while riding Aaron's fingers, as some vehicles were rolled back and forth or just trapped by the heavy strands. After a few agonizing minutes the onslaught ended in a deafening conversation between the duo. Most were just trying to gather themselves in the Panda Express as well as countless others in traffic on US22, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and surrounding businesses. However, Michelle’s big brown eyes turned their gaze on to the eatery, freezing all in the vicinity of the building in fear. From a coy smile on the young British woman’s face registered a tongue that was the size of an eight-story apartment building. A pink blur landed on the roof of the restaurant, sending ceiling tiles shattering on the linoleum floors as a wet, spongy mass overhang on all sides. Only those outside the building survived what came next as Michelle’s tongue flattened the building with ease and crushed several cars on the parking lot some mere feet from understandably shocked people. They did not have time to enjoy the view of a tongue the size of a modest flat, as the squishy appendage began to drag around and lick up the debris. The sound of crumbling rubble and scraping metal were muted by the immense mass pressing down. Adding to the horror and confusion were the heavy cables of brown hair darkening the sky bracketing an immense intense feminine face. Skidding tires and a few screams gained inertia skywards as a few on the boundaries of Michelle’s slurping tongue stuck to the appendage and became extra food for the goddess. The rest of them who survived watched the locks rising up, several bringing chunks of buildings, dozens of vehicles, and shockingly fellow citizens who were wrenched 800 feet higher than the tallest peak in the state. The giantess towering above them was completely unaware of these clingons as she joined her even larger boyfriend in his lumber delivery.