[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story was written as a long overdue writing trade for my friend, peer, and source of inspiration, Dust and Divine. The prompt given to me to work with was:

 

“A scientist studying bug-people the size of ants, with a similar social structure, accidentally spills a chemical compound they were researching, and shrinks smaller, smaller, smaller . . .”

 

Having not written anything large form in a while... Let's just say I got a little carried away. 5000 words later, here we are!

 


This tale follows Agatha, a scientist researching an experimental growth formula, and also researching Chitinian culture and intelligence. Chitinians are small creatures, looking like a cross between an Ant and a Human. She believes them to actually be sentient, unlike the general scientific community at large. 

 

However, of course, one accident leads to Agatha's world turning upside down, and her current research ends up putting her life in grave danger. Will she make it out? Will she persevere? Well, dear reader, peak inside and find out...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4274 Read: 8572
Published: September 03 2023 Updated: September 03 2023

1. Chapter1: Damn You Alexander... by Sizetyme [Reviews - 1] (1427 words)

2. Chapter 2: The Bigger They Are, the Farther They Fall… by Sizetyme [Reviews - 0] (1471 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Sizetyme [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1376 words)