- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of this installment. Please enjoy!



“Great work today Rose.” Snow said, placing her hand on her partner’s shoulder as they took their first steps back into HNTR headquarters. Rose gave her partner a soft smile and nodded her head.


“Thanks, Snow.” Rose replied as they exited the portal room and walked into the stark white hallway beyond. The younger hunter turned left to head towards their quarters, however Snow began heading in the other direction. “Hey, where are you going?” Rose asked.


“Hmm? Oh, nothing to concern yourself with.” Snow replied with a sincere smile and a dismissing wave. “Just gotta make a quick pit stop in requisitions. I’ll see you around.” Rose gave her superior a slight bow and thanked her for her help on the mission earlier. Snow nodded curtly and returned to the task at hand. 


Striding confidently down the hall Snow gave each of her fellow hunters a single nod of recognition as she passed by, reaching the requisitions office in a matter of minutes. As the door slid open before her, the pale huntress approached the large man behind the counter who straightened up immediately as she approached. 


“Ms. Vorrmier. How can I help you this afternoon?” He stammered, giving her a nervous smile as reached down to undo her high heels and place them up onto the counter. The heavyset man nodded emphatically and collected the shoes off of the counter. “Of course ma’am. I’ll have your requisitions sent back to your room immediately.” 


Snow paused for a moment, raising her eyebrow at the man expectantly.


“Oh, right. I’ll keep this between us… ma’am.” He added, causing Snow to give him a warm smile and a nod before turning towards the exit. She paused momentarily before the door opened. 


“Oh, and I need two this time. Half in each.” She said, looking over her shoulder as she waited for a response.


“Of course. Two.” The man added, causing Snow to nod once more and head off towards her own quarters. Snow plodded along down the hallway, her slightly damp feet leaving slight footprints along the polished marble floor as she went, until she finally reached her quarters. Once safely in the privacy of her own room, Snow wished for nothing more than to step into a shower and relieve herself of the filth and grime she had acquired in that rotten city. However, she had other plans for the evening. 


Instead of a well deserved rest, Snow took a seat at her desk, removing her gleaming silver rapier and taking some time to polish the weapon to ensure that it was properly maintained for the next time she had need of it. By the time that she finished with her task, there was a short knock at her door, which Snow promptly answered. Standing before her, the requisitions officer she had spoken with a short while ago meekly handed her heels back alongside two small glass vials. 


“Two batches ma’am. Fifteen in one and sixteen in the other.” He said. There was a slight pause as the man stood awkwardly in her doorway as Snow simply stared at him with apathetic eyes. After a few moments, the man took the hint, giving Snow a half hearted smile before quickly shuffling off down the hallway. 


“Thank you Lawrence.” She replied cutely before returning to her room. Once inside, Snow took a moment to examine the two vials. One was marked 15 and the other 16, just as Lawrence had said. Snow appeared to be perplexed for a moment, but quickly pushed the indecision from her mind as she placed the bottle marked sixteen on her desk. She then started to walk back across her room, but paused for a moment as she quickly went back and swapped the vials, taking number sixteen for herself. 


The young woman placed her heels neatly by her closet door before setting herself down on her neatly made bed. With a wide smile on her face Snow slowly uncapped the glass vial and sent sixteen tiny criminals spiraling out onto her bed. The giantess did what she could to hide her excitement, but a sinister smile crept across her face.


“Welcome little ones. So glad you could join me.” Snow said, gently prodding her tiny captives with one finger. The giantess shot a glance over to her freshly cleaned heels, an additional courtesy of Lawrence in requisitions. While remarkably stylish and an impressive exercise in dedication, Snow’s heels served a secondary purpose. The base of each wedge was littered with a series of slanted hollow chambers. As she stomped her heels down on top of buildings, the chambers would fill with both debris and any tinies unfortunate enough to survive the initial destruction, before sealing off to be collected later by the requisitions officer. 


“Now, thanks to your innate degeneracy, I was forced to level your entire filthy city.” Snow said, bringing her feet up onto the bedspread. Each of the tiny criminals attempted to flee from the immense woman, but she simply used her index finger to pin four of their tiny bodies to her damp sole. She cocked her head ever so slightly as she began to rub their bodies all along the warm flesh of her foot. “There there, now you see the effect that your actions have on those around you. And as for the rest of you…” Snow looked down at the panicking swarm of miniature humans currently fleeing towards the edge of her bed. 


“I’ve worked up quite an appetite as well…” She said, licking her lips  as she released her grip on the four tinies she was pressing into her foot. “And I’m only in need of two more loyal foot pets, so I think the first two of you to make it back to my foot will get to serve out your sentence in my heels. The rest of you, will satiate my appetite.” Snow watched all twelve of the remaining all slowly stop their retreat as the inevitability of their dire circumstances set in. 


“Well, what are you waiting for? Run.”



“SHIT SHIT SHIT!” Dolo shouted, sprinting as fast as he could back towards the wrinkled sole of the white haired giantess who watched the chaos below with glee. He had been located towards the front of the pack making their way off of the edge of the bed, but his position had essentially flipped as they were all desperately racing back towards the monolithic wall of sweaty flesh. 


“Oh, we clearly have an athlete here.” The giantess boomed playfully as Dolo watched a man start to pull ahead of the pack. 


“Fucking enhanced…” He muttered, frustrated by the limits of his shitty human legs. However, his envy of the man in first place was quickly quashed as the giantess brought her massive index finger down, directly onto his back. The poor man’s limbs were crushed by the impact, but the give of the soft ground beneath them allowed him to survive as he stuck to the massive woman’s finger, bound by a layer of fresh saliva.


“Let’s keep it interesting, shall we?” The giantess asked rhetorically, raising that finger up to her lips and then popping it into her mouth. The massive finger was removed with a gratuitous *pop*, only it was missing its passenger. 


“Fuck!” Dolo shouted, urging his legs to carry him faster as he prayed he would be a part of the fortunate pair that would survive this horrific abduction. As he sprinted, one runner after another was systematically plucked from the bed, only to be lifted up to the woman’s mouth and consumed without ceremony. 


Finally, one runner from the pack was allowed to reach the giantess’ foot where they collapsed into an exhausted heap. Dolo looked over his shoulder, seeing two more runners behind him in addition to the one man just a short ways ahead of him. 


“Goddamnit motherfucker, RUN!” Dolo huffed, pushing his body to its absolute limits as he attempted to pull into first place as they closed in on the final stretch. As they reached about thirty yards from their destination, Dolo’s fortune hit a fever pitch as he watched out of the corner of his eye, seeing his only real remaining competition trip over a wrinkle in the sheet. 


“Oooh bad luck.” The giantess cooed. Dolo’s heart soared as he dove forward mere feet from the foot, his fingers just barely grazing the fleshy wall just before an immense pressure came crashing down on his back. When the pressure lifted from his back, Dolo felt a searing pain through his legs as they had snapped under the giant woman’s incomprehensible strength. He screamed in pain as he was lifted high into the air and brought face to face with the silver haired monster.


“A victory forged from nothing but sheer luck is hardly a victory at all.” The woman scolded, as if she were imparting some form of wisdom upon the tiny man as she brought him down to her lips. Dolo screamed in rage and anguish as a massive tongue came rolling out of her lips. The heat on her breath instantly made it difficult to breathe as the miniature man was scrapped off on the surface of the slimy organ. 


“Please! NO! I WON!!” Dolo screamed as the giantess pulled her tongue back with her mouth and sealed her lips shut once more.




“Mmmmm.” Snow let out a soft moan as she allowed her tiny prey to rest on her tongue for a short while. The pale blonde giantess smiled as the remaining eight tinies who were all huddled up near her sole. As she used her tongue to push the tiny towards the back of her  throat before forcefully swallowing him, Snow decided that she had relished in her dominance enough for one evening. She didn’t want to overdo it and thus decided to spare two more criminals than she had initially intended. After all, it would be hard to defend her position of moral superiority if she refused to showcase compassion and mercy on occasion. 


“There there, I suppose you’ve all put everything on the line for a chance at redemption.” Snow said, lowering her hand to the bed as she quickly swept the entire pack of exhausted tinies into her palm. The giantess slid off of her bed and walked back over to her closet to retrieve her heels. She knelt down and tilted her hand over the open mouth of her shoe. The giantess couldn’t hear the screams of the terrified tinies as they systematically rolled out of her palm and into the interior of her footwear. “Now, I have something I need to attend to. I’ll take a shower once I return, so until then, consider this a part of your rehabilitation.”


Snow then tilted her foot down towards the mouth of the shoe, slowly inserting her toes as she beamed a wide smile down at her shrunken playthings. She then quickly lifted the heel so that all of the people within were forced to roll down towards the toe section of the shoe. This would serve a dual purpose of giving them somewhere safe from the immense pressure beneath her foot as well as allowing her to feel the wonderful sensation of a tiny being squirming between her delicate toes. 


Once satisfied with her prisoner’s confinement in her shoe, Snow walked back over to her desk and collected the second vial of tinies. She brought the small glass vessel up to her face and inspected it closely with one massive blue eye. The tinies within the vial were treated with a sinister smile as the giantess gave the vessel a slight shake. “I’ve got a good idea what to do with you lot.” Snow said before quickly grasping the container in a closed fist and exiting her room on a course for one Rose Cassidy.




“Rose?” Snow questioned, peeking her head into the quarters of the younger huntress after discovering the door was unlocked. She proceeded into the room to find the space completely empty, however, the noise of a running shower could be heard from within the ensuite bathroom. 


“Alright, that works fine as well.” Snow muttered under her breath as she spied the tall leather boots that Rose had been wearing during their mission. The giantess knelt down by the boot and quickly removed the rubber stopper from the mouth of the vial. She raised the boot up to her face and took a quick waft, trying to gauge the differences in the atmosphere existing within Rose’s boots in comparison to her own footwear. As she waved her hand across the mouth of Rose’s boot, Snow curled her nose up in reaction to the potent odor that wafted out from within. She wasn’t surprised of course, the very nature of Rose’s boots combined with the fact that she only ever wore fishnet stockings over her feet, made it obvious that sweat was quick to build up within the young huntress’ boots. And while she always relished the opportunity to use her feet to enact justice upon those who truly deserved it, there was a small part of Snow’s mind that couldn't resist giggling at the notion of entrapping these tinies under Rose’s smelly feet. 


“Oh, you’re all in for a powerful lesson today.” Snow whispered softly into the mouth of the glass vial. “You’ll find that in comparison to my own, well maintained feet, serving under Ms. Cassidy will be a much more oppressive ordeal for your senses.” Snow lowered the vial, rightside up, into Rose’s boot, preventing them from falling out but allowing them all to sample the quality of the oxygen within. 


“Can you taste it? That is the incarnation of redemption itself. Count yourselves lucky to be granted a chance to atone for your crimes against life.” Snow lectured, slowly tilting the vial, forcing the tinies within to slowly slide towards the opening and the sweaty depths of Rose’s boot. Suddenly the sound of an alert came from behind Snow, causing her to snap her attention back towards Rose’s desk. She stood up and approached the desk to investigate the source of the alarm, much to the relief of the tiny individuals in the vial who were spared from the stuffy confines of Rose’s boot. Snow let out a relieved sigh as she discovered the noise had simply been a notification coming in on Rose’s communicator that she had left on her desk. 


“Now, where were we?” Snow said, looking down at the vial. She turned her back once more as she started to walk back over to the boots, however her attention was caught by something strange on the bed. Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Snow quickly walked over to inspect the strange cylinder that was partially concealed beneath the bed sheets. She lifted the object up and twisted off the large plastic cap, revealing something delightfully scandalous within. The face of the cylinder consisted of a painstakingly realistic silicone mold of a woman’s viagina. Snow felt a sudden blush come to her cheeks as she more closely inspected Rose’s sex toy.


She hadn’t thought too much of it earlier when Rose had retreated out of the city, going to painstaking lengths to urinate in private. However, seeing her stand upright and blasting a focused stream of urine out into the desert, it didn't take a tremendous amount of insight to realize what sort of equipment the young huntress was working with. And while she had momentarily considered bringing it up to put Rose’s mind at ease, she had ultimately decided that the official revelation of that information belonged to Rose alone. Snow would save her affirmations of support for if and when the novice hunter decided to trust her with that information. 


Suddenly, a devious thought crossed Snow’s mind as she brought the vial of terrified tinies back up to her face. “Change of plans. Have fun!” The giantess hooked a finger into the opening located between the soft, synthetic lips of the pocket pussy and stretched it open wide enough to accommodate the opening of the glass vial. Without warning, Snow upended the vessel, causing fifteen living beings to tumble out into the long fleshy tunnel of Rose’s sex toy. The giantess felt a rush of endorphins as she imagined the future that these helpless little things had. If being subjected to the pungent smell of Rose’s boots was going to be a powerful lesson, Snow suspected that not a single one of these villains would come out of this situation the same as they went in.


“Oh, I wish I could hear what it’s like.” Snow whispered as she tilted the tunnel to force all of them deeper into the depth of the device. She then lifted up the cap to entomb them within to await their new goddess, however she gave a slight pause as her tongue grazed something stuck between her teeth. The silver haired beauty used her pinky nail to dig in between her teeth where she had detected the irritation. After some mild scraping, Snow removed her finger to find that she had collected, alongside some minimal detritus, another tiny stuck underneath her fingernail. Snow raised an eyebrow and scoffed, assuming this must've been one of the tinies she had attempted to eat in her bedroom earlier. 


“Well, if you’re so insistent on avoiding my stomach, then you can wait in here.” Snow said, very matter-of-factly. She then scraped her tiny passenger off of her nail, just inside the opening of the silicone vagina, before sealing the cap on once more.




Rose came rocketing back into her room, slamming the door shut behind her before letting out an exasperated sigh. On her way back from the commissary, Rose bumped into Snow once again in the hallway. It didn't make sense, having just finished an all day mission with the woman, but Rose found herself stuttering and stammering like a fool as Snow interrogated her about her plans for the evening. She couldn't believe how after all that chaos and destruction they had enacted upon the city of Kalpos, Snow still looked as well groomed and pristine as she had the moment that deployed that morning. Meanwhile, Rose herself could feel a layer of sweat sticking to every inch of her body, which was her excuse for running out to the toiletries pack from the commissary. 


However, that was simply a ruse that Rose liked to deploy in order to hide the shameful true nature of her actual intention. She walked into the bathroom and tore open the plastic film of the toiletry bag. She tucked away the small bottles of shampoo, lotion and bodywash in the cabinet beneath the sink, but removed a small plastic packet of water based lubricant. She turned off the shower, having accidentally left it running as she went out on her lube run. Initially Rose had intended on getting herself cleaned up immediately upon returning home, having worked up a decent sweat out in the field. However, as she was about to hop into the shower, she realized that she had some residual arousal stirring within her after watching the incredible Snow Vorrmier toy with the tiny criminal scumbags. It wasn’t something she wanted to admit, either to Snow or to herself, but Rose hadn’t been able to take her mind off of the way that the prim and proper “Ice Queen” had so deliberately used her toes as a weapon to enact justice on the wicked. And if she was going to shower, she might as well relieve herself of some of this pent up sexual frustration before she went through the trouble of cleaning up. She returned to her bedroom and pulled back her sheets to reveal the flesh light she had stashed away while she went on a quick lube run.


“Oh yea…” Rose muttered as she removed the plastic cover, revealing the delicate lips of the toy molded into its face. Typically, she preferred to use a tropical scented lubricant whenever she was doing this, especially after such a physically demanding mission. However, because she had run out a couple days ago, Rose was now forced to use the unscented single use packet that came with the standard toiletry kit. As the cap of the fleshlight came off, Rose quickly squeezed a generous glob of the slippery solution out onto the face of the orifice, setting it upright on her desk as she hooked a thumb into her spandex shorts and dropped them to the floor. As soon as her shorts were down, Rose got a whiff of her crotch wafting up towards her face. 


“Phew.” Rose scoffed. For a moment, her mind drifted back to when she peed on the convoy fleeing the city and washed out the entire road. She imagined what it would’ve been like if she had gone through with her plan and dumped a heap of tiny thugs into her sweaty crotch and trapped them there all day. A wicked smile crossed her face as she shut her eyes and slowly applied some lube to her rapidly engorging member. Logically, she knew that it wouldn’t have been an appropriate thing to do, however, after listening to Snow’s point of view she couldn’t escape the notion of using her sweaty cock to punish the wicked. 


As her hand began slowly stroking her now rock hard dick, Rose began to imagine today’s mission going a very different way. She pictured Snow approaching her, giving her a warm smile and staring at her deeply with those kind eyes. In her fantasy, the frosty huntress knew of Rose’s true nature and pulled her in to plant a long, sensual kiss upon her lips. Then, without need of explaining, Snow would pull forward on Rose’s spandex before reaching inside with a fist full of tiny screaming men and women. As the young huntress ran her own hand slowly up and down her shaft, she pictured it was Snow rubbing the insignificant tinies along her thick cock. 


“Oh fuck…” Rose muttered, slowly picking up speed as she stroked herself, continuing to imagine her romantic entanglement with her superior. Within the fantasy, Snow fell backwards onto the city, decimating countless square miles as she landed unharmed and pulled Rose down on top of her. Snow pulled down her panties and guided Rose’s shaft, still coated in shrunken criminals inside of her dripping pussy. Then, as she pictured thrusting herself inside of her beautiful partner, Rose aligned the flesh light with her hips and thrust herself inside, completely unaware of the very real life forms within. 





Having narrowly survived being consumed alive by lodging herself between the giant woman’s teeth, Nia Mestov vowed to enact a horrible vengeance upon her captor. She didn’t know how or when, but she vowed to make it her life’s singular focus to find a way to destroy everything this cocky titan held dear. However, after the massive woman scraped her out of her position with her finger and unceremoniously dropped her within some strange prison made of a rubbery, synthetic flesh, Nia found that the vast majority of her cybernetic arsenal was completely nonfunctional. 


“Fucking cunts!” Nia shouted, grabbing a fellow prisoner by the back of the neck and effortlessly launching him back towards the rear of the tunnel. The seething mob boss slowly made her way back to the opening of her strange prison and examined the barrier before her. The wall in front of her was solid and hard, but seemed strangely brittle. Nia reeled back and slammed a large mechanical fist against the barrier, judging the sound it made upon impact. 


“Hmmm.” Nia reasoned that the wall, while solid, seemed brittle enough to break through given enough time. And so, the terrifying head of the Mestov crime syndicate began relentlessly slamming her fists against the wall, fueled by rage and a deep desire to find a way to rob this power away from the titans and keep it all for herself. All the other tinies inside the prison simply watched as the relatively massive (but not compared to the woman who trapped them here) woman attempted to breach through the wall and out into the open. 


After a short while, Nia had managed to create a single crack in the barrier, causing her to swell with an arrogant pride. However, just as she began to swing again, the entire prison began to shift, causing the opening where Nia was positioned to rise into the air and forcing everyone to begin rolling down towards the other end of the massive cell. Nia, along with a couple of other prisoners with quick reflexes managed to grab ahold of the soft walls as everyone else fell away into darkness. Then Nia watched as the barrier she had been trying so hard to destroy began to twist and turn before being pulled away completely. However, instead of the face of the arrogant blonde giantess who trapped her here, Nia was treated to the face of the other giantess, the dark haired one who had destroyed her building back in Kalpos.


“LISTEN YOU FU-” Nia was silenced as a torrent of some unknown clear, viscous liquid came pouring down on top of her. While the substance didn’t seem to be caustic, as soon as it began to cover her body, Nia could feel every synthetic connection in her body begin to shut down as she desperately tried to cling to her position on the wall. She didn't even dare wipe the oil-like substance from her face for fear of losing her grip and falling deeper into the strange prison. And so she simply pulled herself as close to the wall as she could, and held out hope that something would change soon. Unfortunately for Nia, something was about to change for the worse. 


“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Nia screamed as she opened her eyes to find that the opening to her prison cell was being blocked by an enormous phallus. Evidently the massive giantess had been secreting a monster sized cock this entire time and now she was stroking it fervently with the eye of her terrifying serpent  pointed directly at her. Peering down outside the opening, Nia could see that they were being held miles in the air. And although it would likely me certain death, Nia couldn’t tolerate the notion that she was about to be crushed by some young woman’s fucking cock and decided that this fight was simply hopelessly outside of her reach. The older cyborg sprinted forward, hoping to throw herself to her death before the inevitable happened, but the thick layer of oil caused a single misstep that brought her to her knees. 


“NOOOOOOO!” Nia screamed as the giantess thrust her enormous cock into the opening, barreling over the defeated criminal’s body with ease. 



 

Deeper in the confines of Rose’s pocket pussy, tiny criminals watched in horror as the slim shreds of light illuminated the scene of one of their own being decimated by an enormous dick barreling its way inside. Moments after it snaked its way inside the cell, making it nearly three quarters of the way down the length of the corridor, the massive dick was removed, leaving no trace of the unfortunate tinies who hadn’t been forced far enough down the tunnel. Light shined inside once more, giving them all the perfect view as it came barrelling back into the hole once more. It didn’t take long for the tinies to figure out what was happening and what the end result would be. But there also wasn't a whole lot to be done about it. 


As Rose began to pick up speed, encouraged by the sexual intensity of her day dream, her hips bucked against the silicone pussy, creating a seal of sorts as she filled out the narrow corridor with her girth. Unfortunately for everyone trapped inside, choosing to skip her shower meant that the thick musky stench of Rose’s sweaty crotch was being pumped into the tight space. It did not take long for the synthetic rubbery smell of the walls around them was quickly replaced with the overwhelming stink of genital sweat.

“FUCK, WE’VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!” One of the men screamed, his eyes burning from the potent vinegary musk that quickly consumed him. Many of the others couldn't stomach the combined heat and smell of Rose’s cock pumping into their confined space and began vomiting on the floor. However, due to their size, the volume of stomach bile was insignificant compared to the flood of sweat and lube that began forcing its way past them. The vile concoction of fluids began to pool at the base of the tunnel, leaving them hopelessly trapped between a deepening swamp of viscous fluid and a massive, engorged cock that was now thrusting in at them with terrifying speed. 


The rapid strokes of the woman’s massive dick reached a fever pitch as she began letting out hushed whimpers and grunts, She imagined Snow lying on her back, staring up at her with those incredible blue eyes as she thrust her cock into the gorgeous woman, ramming countless tiny lifeforms up her cunt, never to be found again. 


“Oh fuck!” The massive woman moaned, ramming her cock into the pussy as far as she could and holding it there for just a moment as she prepared for utter bliss. Inside the sex toy, all of the remaining tinies watched in horror as the massive purple headed beast paused its assault for a single moment, twitching in anticipation. Despite the fact that they all knew what was coming, no one was prepared for the tip of Rose’s dick to suddenly begin expelling a torrent of thick, hot cum farther into the tunnel than anyone could retreat. Everyone could hear the loud moan of ecstasy as Rose resumed thrusting her dick once more, this time spraying hundreds of gallons of cum with every single stroke of her cock. 


Many of the tiny inhabitants of her sex toy were caught in the path of her burning hot jizz as it slammed into their bodies and swiftly carried them to the depths of the tunnel. Those who were fortunate, or perhaps unfortunate, enough to avoid being banished to the bottom quickly began to slide back in forth as the liquid content inside the fuck tunnel increased to levels that none of them could contend with. Some were washed back into the pool of lube, sweat and cum with the others, however some slid in the other direction, just far enough to become trapped within the dick’s warpath. Those tinies were crushed beneath the tremendous pillar of flesh and then dragged towards the opening, now hopelessly stuck to the sticky flesh of Rose’s cock.


“Oh my fucking god” Rose moaned, finally pulling her dick out of the vagina as she sprayed the final drops of jizz into its depths. Still completely wrapped up in the throes of passion, Rose slowly removed the masturbator from her twitching cock, before placing it upright on her desk, causing its contents to pool at the bottom. With her spandex shorts still wrapped around her thighs, Rose fell backwards onto her bed, hoping to catch her breath after an intense orgasm. “Gotta shower…” She gasped, not moving from her current position. She looked over at the clock, seeing that it was already ten minutes to midnight and rolled her eyes. The unaware giantess then reached down to begin shifting her shorts back up onto her body, before pulling her sheets overtop of her body.


“Mmmm t’morrow…” Rose sighed as she quickly began to pass out, guided to sleep by the overwhelming bliss she was currently basking in.


Over on her desk, a small handful of tinies were desperately trying to keep themselves afloat in a veritable sea of hot, stinking cum, lube and sweat that pooled at the base of the sex toy. Those who had not already been forcefully sunk to the bottom of the disgusting lake, tried desperately to climb to safety. However, the walls of the tunnel leading out to safety were remarkably slick with lubricant and would remain impossible to scale until Rose finally got around to cleaning it tomorrow morning. And so the most desperate tinies continued to tread for their lives, but as time went on and the temperature of the stinking liquid continued to plummet, even the most ferocious of fighters among them began to sink into the slimy goo.




“No… not this!” Nia moaned weakly. Her arms and legs had been all but destroyed by the unrelenting onslaught of Rose’s horny cock, leaving her completely unable to escape as she remained pinned against the giantess’ now flaccid cock by a rapidly drying layer of sweat and cum. Having finally realized that there was no universe where she would be anything but insignificant to these monsters. Suddenly Nia found herself being flopped about as the massive woman laid down in her bed, completely unaware of her presence stuck to her dick. 


“NOOOO!” Nia screamed, unable to free herself as the giantess pulled her shorts back up into place, unknowingly entombing the broken cyborg in a stuffy, musk laden prison of hellish circumstance. Nia was left with no option but to suffer through the humiliation and stink of being nothing more than a speck of dust on the cock of a young futanari. And while she could still smell and suffer from the thick odor latent in the giantess’ crotch, Nia’s lungs were more than capable of filtering out enough breathable oxygen to keep her alive indefinitely on Rose’s penis. 


Suddenly, a large drop of cum rolled off of the head of the massive dick and dripped its way down onto the top of Nia’s head. Now she could only hope that she wouldn't survive long enough for the giantess to wake in the morning. She could only imagine the hellish torment that would come once she was discovered here, in this filthy stinking hellhole. 


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. There is one more commissioned story in this series that I'll start posting sometime next week most likely.