[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Not quite the novice she was several missions ago, Rose Cassidy ventures out once again on a intergalactic peacekeeping mission on behalf of the mysterious HNTR organization. She's got some time under her belt, but this time the powers that be have seen fit to saddle her up with a fellow huntress, a prim and proper huntress named Snow with a penchant for precision. This experienced huntress has amassed a bit of a reputation for being... effective. But while spending some time with her in the field, Rose learns that Snow is a bit more than meets the eye. 


A follow up commission to another story you can find here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13404 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 16255 Read: 4530
Published: September 04 2023 Updated: September 07 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (4897 words)

A follow up to another commission I wrote for storylover543. Take a look at the first one if you haven't seen it and then come back and enjoy!




2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (5599 words)

3. Epilogue by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (5759 words)

The final chapter of this installment. Please enjoy!