- Text Size +

“What the actual fuck?” Davis said, watching as droves of people rushed past his truck. He laid on the horn, frustrated by the gridlocked traffic as everyone began to evacuate their vehicles and take off on foot. Just a few minutes ago one of the gigantic women smashed her foot down on Yakamoto Plaza and instantly destroyed a huge chunk of  Eastbrook. At this point all bets were off and everyone was fending for themselves. “You stupid fucking bitch!” He shouted, drawing the blaster pistol from his belt as he saw the man driving the truck in front of his get out and run. He leveled the weapon to fire it at the fleeing man in a fit of rage. “What is your fucking pro-”


Suddenly a shadow crossed overhead, causing Davis to finally lean out the window and look behind him. The tiny man let out a horrified scream as he watched the giantess dressed in black and red striding towards him, bringing her bare foot down on top of him with absolutely no regard for his life. 


“NO NO NO!” He screeched, desperately pulling at the door handle right up until the moment that the giantess brought her massive foot to the ground. 


“Oh fuck man, that was close!” Another gun runner exclaimed as he found himself sitting in the gap between the giant woman’s toes. He let out a panicked howl of laughter as he laid back on the cracked asphalt of the road she had just stepped on. The air in the narrow valley between the giantess’ second and third toes was thick and humid, the scent of sweat permeating his nostrils. But it was still better than being reduced to a smear beneath her. It was a strange situation, being trapped here alone between a woman’s toes like a mere grain of sand. Had he been standing five feet away in either direction, he would've been crushed to a pulp underfoot. But instead the massive foot lifted away from him and quickly swung forward, crushing another section of roadway farther up the street.


“Ha hahahahahaha!” The man cackled, doubling over, looking like a madman as he sat on a lone pedestal of uncrushed highway. “I’M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!” He screamed, raising his fist into the air and releasing a blast of napalm into the sky from his mechanical arm cannon in celebration of his divine luck. As he rose to his feet, the low level thug watched  the giantess’ other foot swing through a nearby neighborhood, flinging buildings and people high into the sky as she seemed to drag her toes through the city with the express intention of squashing people underfoot. It was a miracle that he had managed to escape death, and in the face of surviving such an eldritch horror, he felt as though nothing could possibly stop him. 


Suddenly, a chill rushed down the tiny man’s spine as the hairs on his neck just as a second shadow began to black out the sky. As he turned around he found the second giantess, the one with the white hair, was staring down at the ground. Her eyes seemed almost as if they were locked directly onto him, but he knew that couldn’t be possible. She was far too large to recognize a single man stuck in the road. 


However, the giantess’ sinister smile told another story. She lifted her own foot, also bare with massive chunks of debris raining down from her sole; and solely brought her immense toes down in his direction. As the gargantuan foot descended, the terrified man realized that he had nowhere to run as the imprint of the first giant’s foot destroyed the road around him. He winced in anticipation of his own imminent destruction, however the gargantuan woman’s foot stopped just meters from his body. In contrast to the first giantess’ foot, this one’s skin smelled strongly of strawberry, with nary a trace of the sour sweaty aroma that he was expecting. 


A loud, booming giggle could be heard from high above him just as the tian’s big toe abruptly descended with immense force, pulverizing the tiny man immediately. Other nearby onlookers could only watch as the massive woman ground her toe back and forth into the earth, eradicating every last molecule of the man underneath. The massive woman appeared to take a moment to savor the feeling she was experiencing before shifting her gaze to a nearby building, licking her lips ever so slightly as she raised her immense foot once more.




“Absolutely incomprehensible.” Aiden said to himself, piloting his ship a safe distance from the other two hunters as they pranced about the city, smashing various buildings underfoot. It was an incredible sight to behold, the sheer power that these two ladies wielded. His scanner zoomed in on the buildings just as Rose’s feet. The enormous warehouse that the young woman was currently grinding to dust between her toes was a weapons manufacturing plant that supplied cutting edge munitions to the same mercenary hordes that would invade and destabilize peaceful planets ahead of conquering armies. And because it created some of the most advanced weapons in this entire system, attempting to infiltrate the compound had led to the deaths of two of Aiden’s comrades in arms. And now, here it was, reduced to rubble beneath the wiggling toes of Rose Cassidy. 


A shrill ringing alarm dragged Aiden out of his contemplation and back to reality. He began to key into his ship's computer, revealing a CCTV feed from a nearby city security camera. The screen before him revealed a small but heavily armed squadron of lowlife thugs sneaking out the back door of a partially destroyed warehouse. As the large, menacing looking men proceeded out into the open street, the cameras picked up a group of terrified looking women, dressed in hospital gowns being dragged across the street. 


“Fuck!” Aiden cursed as he immediately recognized the gang colors the men were wearing. “Shit, Snow, I’ve got civilian hostages just south of your position. Watch your footsteps.” 


Upon hearing this, Snow’s eyes snapped to the ground and Rose spun on her heels to see a glowing beacon on the ground that Raptor had sent to their optical monitors. Seeing the potential civilians so close to where she was stomping her bare feet into the city, Snow leapt into the air and retreated several meters, giving herself several miles of distance from the tinies’ perspective. 


“Damn, can you get to them?” Snow asked, gritting her teeth. She had been assured that all civilians had already been evacuated from the city. She had been assured that the city was now free of civilians and the thought that she might have accidentally taken innocent lives filled her with frustration and anger. However, she could not afford to lose her cool right now and as such, she was grateful to have Raptor with them. 


“Absolutely, I’ll head down now. The bird will stay in sentry mode for now and I’ll summon it when I’m ready for evac.” Aiden said, swiping all of the virtual screens onto a cybernetic device on his wrist before leaving the cockpit and walking to the bay door. He quickly entered some commands into his wrist computer and set the airship to remain in a holding pattern where it was. “Be ready with support. These guys have some serious firepower and I might need a distraction.” 


“We’re standing by. Good luck Raptor.” Rose said, her eyes laser focused on the location of the hostages down on the street. Aiden smirked as he stood on the edge of the ship flying high over the city. With another quick prompt on his wrist, a mechanical helmet snapped into place over Aiden’s head as he leaned forward and free fell down into the city. As the tiny hunter plummeted into the city, he braced his arms in front of his head just as he was about to impact the rooftop of a building nearby the gang as they moved their terrified commodities towards a streetside hatch that led into the old abandoned underground transit system. However, as he impacted the roof, instead of smashing through it or breaking all of his bones, Aiden landed with a gentle parachute fall and rolled into a sprint, as the advanced technology in his suit allowed him to absorb and store the impact of the fall.

Without breaking his stride, Aiden rushed to the edge of the roof and hopped over the edge, descending into the alleyway by sliding down the rough brick and concrete wall. The stealthy HNTR operative landed in the alley without making a sound and quietly crouched his way towards the road, stopping just shy of the open street so he could examine the situation. 


“Rose, Snow. I need a distraction. Can you give me a smokescreen?” He asked, tagging a total of seven thugs and twelve hostages on his visor. Rose and Snow shared a nod with one another before quickly positioning themselves on either side of Aiden’s position. In perfect synchronization with each other, the two giantesses raised a foot into the air and slammed it down into the city, causing a pair of rapidly moving dust storms that carved their way through the city streets. Down on the ground, the slave trader thugs all raised their weapons and began to panic as they found themselves suddenly blinded by a thick cloud of dust and smoke. 


“Get the fucking hatch open!” One of the men shouted, completely unaware as Aiden dashed out into the street behind him. With a lightning fast flourish, Aiden buried an electrified spike into the back of the thug’s head, rushing past him to quickly place a small flat disk on the side of a parked security truck. He took a moment of cover before throwing a pair of small darts out into the street where they landed on a stationary turret mounted on the side of the warehouse they had emerged from. 


“C’mon, hurry the fuck-” Another thug shouted as he walked around the front of the security truck. Aiden took that moment to sneak out of cover and ram his spike into the side of the thug's neck, causing a cascade of electricity to flow into him that disabled his cybernetic augments. Unlike the first kill, this one made enough noise to alert the others as he went down. However, Aiden was well prepared. Before any of the others could raise their guns to fire into the hazy street, the hunter interacted with his device and caused the small disc to explode with all of the kinetic energy that had been absorbed by his fall. This explosion launched the truck across the street, crushing two more thugs as it slammed against a wall. In the same instant, the darts that Aiden had thrown moments ago finished hacking the turret, causing it to roar to life and blast down two more thugs. Now, as the rest of his comrades fell one by one, the final cartel member grabbed a hostage and reached for his sidearm, hoping to use her as a human shield to escape. However, he failed to notice Aiden retrieve the blaster pistol from the holster of the guard still bleeding out in his arms. A single shot through the skull was enough to bring the encounter to a close. 


“We’re all good down here hunters. All civilians safe and accounted for. Calling in the evac.” Aiden said, dropping the thug and typing into his wrist computer to summon the airship to his position. “Don’t worry everyone, everything is going to be already. See those large ladies up there?” He asked, allowing his helmet to fall away so that they could see his face and hopefully find some comfort in this undoubtedly trying time. He pointed up through the clearing smoke at the two giantesses who were now smiling down at them, having received the good news. “They’re with me. And we’re going to get you all out of this city and somewhere safe.”


“Oh really? You're with them?” A gruff, terrifying voice asked from behind him. Aiden spun around, his helmet snapping back into place. The figure that emerged from the smoke, made Aiden’s blood run cold. 


“Nia Mestov…”




“Wow, that was fast.” Rose said, after hearing Aiden report on the success of his mission. Snow nodded her head, turning her back to Aiden’s position and walking away to give the tiny hunter some space to get his new flock onto the ship.


“Indeed. I’d be interested to see how he operates sometime.” Snow admitted, her respect for the tiny man growing in the face of his sheer competence. The pale huntress turned over her shoulder as she plunged her foot down into a city street and began mindlessly trying to collect as many buildings in between her toes as she could, but as she turned she found Rose staring back at her with a strange look on her face. “What’s wrong?”


Rose furrowed her brow as she looked uncomfortably at her surroundings. Upon hearing that Aiden had successfully rescued the civilians, the adrenaline began to wane within her body and she was suddenly much more aware of her needs than she was a moment ago. “I… uhhh. I need to go back to base real quick.” She said softly. Snow was taken aback by the remark. She couldn’t fathom any good reason to want to return to base before the mission had finished. It’s not like these insignificant specks could inflict any harm on her.


“Whatever for?” Snow asked, digging her heel into another neighborhood.


“I… need to pee.” Rose mumbled. There was a beat of silence before Snow erupted into a reserved laughter, causing Rose to flail her arms emphatically. “I always go before a mission, but I forgot to go before we portaled here and now I really need to go!” She shouted, embarrassment setting in. Snow simply shook her head and gestured broadly to the city around them.


“Look around. The world is your bathroom.” Snow said simply, but Rose shook her head more, her cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.


“Noooo, thats so humiliating!” Rose squeaked.


“For them, perhaps.” Snow added. “Crushing them underfoot or drowning them in piss. It’s all too good for them.” She said very solemnly, continuing to grind countless struggling criminals to dust between her toes. 


Rose let out a heavy sigh. Perhaps Snow was right. The young huntress decided to go and find somewhere outside the city to relieve herself. In a matter of seconds, Rose found herself standing just outside the walls of the city with no one around to see her. Keeping her back to Snow and repeatedly looking back over her shoulder to make sure that her partner was not observing her. The older hunter rolled her eyes and brought her attention back to the destruction of the city,unsure of what was making the other woman so nervous in the first place. 


Now with the confidence that she had a relative amount of privacy, Rose lowered the front of her spandex down and hiked up her skirt to reveal a rather large cock. She sighed contentedly as she felt the fresh air begin to rapidly cool her sweaty shaft now that it was free from the confines of her compressing shorts. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she began to drain her bladder, splashing a veritable ocean of urine across the dusty plains just outside the city. 


Partway through her stream, Rose opened her eyes just in time to catch a convoy of vehicles that were rapidly speeding away from the city behind her, undoubtedly in an effort to avoid the fate of being crushed underfoot. Just then, Snow’s previous comment echoed in her mind as a devious thought began to take shape. With a quick glance, Rose recognized that two of the trucks in the convoy were missile carriers, leading her to believe that the chances of anyone down there being civilians was slim to none. With that in mind and not wanting to call any additional attention to herself, Rose subtly adjusted her grip on her cock and began spraying a jet stream of piss across the road in front of the convoy. The giantess had to stifle a laugh as she watched the trucks all attempt to come to a stop before they ran into the sudden waterfall of acrid piss that appeared before them


“Hehehe, look out. You’re gonna get wet!” She teased, adjusting her dick ever so slightly to blast all five of the trucks off of the road, sending them flying away as she simply continued to relieve her bladder. After a solid minute and a half of pissing, Rose finally felt the stream of urine come to an end. As she tucked her cock back into the confines of her sweaty spandex shorts, there was a part of her that briefly considered just scooping up a handful off buildings and whomever might be inside of them and dumping it all into her shorts to contend with her sweaty junk. A wry smile crept across her face as she thought about the tiny, helpless thugs and villains squirming around on her shaft, breathing in her potent musk. However, she quickly dispelled the thought and turned around to join her partner once again. 




“BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP!!!” Rorey shouted to Thomas. Thomas was far too focused on the road to tell his subordinate to fuck off. He jerked the wheel of his humvee to the side, just barely bringing his vehicle to a stop before they crashed into the monster stream of pale yellow liquid that was blasting apart the road before them. The terrified passenger looked out the window to find the horrifying sight of an immense woman standing miles away with her cock in hand and streaming a torrent of urine in their direction. 


“Fuck, we gotta-” Rorey began to cream again before the torrent of liquid quickly changed direction and darted back towards them. There was nothing they could do as the giantess’ piss smashed into their vehicle, instantly vaporizing the windows and throwing the truck a hundred yards from the road. Rorey slammed his head upon impact and instantly lost consciousness. 


“Ughhhh, fuck. My head.” Rorey said groggily as he slowly came to. Immediately upon waking up, he felt a searing pain in his leg as he found it pinned haphazardly between two large boulders. Looking around at his surroundings, Rorey found himself now trapped in a small pit, only a few meters deep with his leg broken and pinned beneath a massive rock.

“AHHHHH FUCK.” He screamed as he attempted to move his leg a single inch. Sure enough, he was trapped here until help came. From beyond his pit, he could not see it, but he could still hear the roaring crash of the giantess’ stream carving a path of devastation in the desert around him. The only saving grace of his current situation was that the massive monster wouldn’t be able to find him here. So he simply needed to sit here and hope that rescue came quickly. However, as the adrenaline began to wear off, Rorey noticed that the edges of his pit began pouring a warm liquid down into his space. 


“No, NOOOOOO!” He screamed as the reality of his situation began to set in. In a matter of minutes, frothing hot piss from the monstrous woman began flowing into his pit gallons at a time. The acidic liquid instantly set his leg aflame with pain as it began to pool around his broken femur. Unfortunately for the tiny man trapped in the ravine, the hot acrid piss did not seem to be draining into the earth as quickly as it was pooling around him. In only a few minutes time, the vile liquid had risen to the height of Rorey’s neck, forcing him to push up on his arms to keep his head above “water.”


“Please! Someone! Anyone! Please hel-” The tiny man’s voice faded into a series of soft bubbles before all traces of his existence were quickly lost beneath a pooling swamp of urine and sand.




“Is this the best you can do?” Nia asked Aiden as she held him aloft by his throat. The criminal warlord had already thoroughly decimated her smaller, but faster opponent, but she wasn't quite ready to finish him off just yet.

“Need… to buy…. Time…” Aiden thought to himself as he gasped for oxygen. With lightning fast reflexes, the HNTR agent extended a retractable energy blade from his wrist and lunged forward to try and ram it into Nia’s throat. However, the cyborg’s reflexes were simply too fast for Aiden. Nia caught Aiden’s arm before the blade could come anywhere near her throat. The older woman gave him a disgusted grimace as twisted hard, snapping his arm at the forearm. The poor man let out a harrowing scream as his arm was broken. Nia simply rolled her eyes, using her own head to smash the visor on Aiden’s helmet before throwing him down the street. 


“Look at you? What can you do without your giant fucking gods to bail you out?” Nia asked, raising her arm to blast Aiden with an ion cannon. Aiden reeled from the intense pain of the blast, attempting to clamber back up to his feet. He knew he couldn’t keep this up, his combat techniques were tailored specifically to covert operations. In a one on one fight, especially against an opponent of this caliber, he was hopelessly outclassed. However, if he could just hold out long enough to get through Nia’s comm’s blockade, then he could get a message out to the other hunters.




“Tell me why. Tell me why we’re here, struggling, fighting to survive. And beings like this get to simply exist?” Nia asked rhetorically, gesturing up towards the larger women who were busy stomping all over the city. “I’ve clawed my way up from nothing. Fought for everything I have. Look at you! If they were my size, I would’ve crushed their skulls into fucking dust. It isn’t FAIR!”


Suddenly an alarm chimed in his helmet before he heard a sharp static hiss. “Finally!” Aiden cheered silently as his subroutines finally managed to re-engage his comm lines. He patched through to Snow as he formulated his next steps.

“Fuck you.” Aiden chuckled, wiping blood from his mouth. “I know a million hunters who would wipe the fucking floor with you.” 


“Ha, I crushed you without breaking a goddamn sweat.” Nia said, approaching AIden once again. “If I were that monster’s size, I’d be running this whole fucking galaxy.” Nia said, pointing up at the white haired giantess who was now staring down directly at where the two tinies were standing. 


“Oh really? Because I think I’d beat your ass with one arm behind my back. So how about we settle this. You and I.” The giantess boomed, pulling Nia’s attention up towards the heavens. The cybernetic powerhouse strode forward and grabbed Aiden by the throat and lifted him so they were face to face.


“Are you hearing me you gigantic twat?” Nia asked. It didn’t take too much of a leap to realize that this pathetic insect was broadcasting up to the giantess. “I’m not stupid enough to believe I could kill you. My fucking railgun didn’t do a goddamn thing. But you know what I can do?” Nia asked, her grip tightening around Aiden’s throat. “I can make sure you never forget what a mistake it was to fucking cross me. Say goodbye…” 


“But, I could make you my size. Then we’ll see who’s really the strongest.” Snow said, placing her hands on her hips. Nia looked up at the giantess with astonishment and then back down at Aiden. 


“Is that possible?” She asked Aiden, too enamored with the possibility of ultimate power to think rationally. She squeezed the smaller man by the throat coming dangerously close to crushing his windpipe. Aiden slowly nodded his head as he raspily choked out a reply.


“It’s how… anyone… becomes a gargantuan…” He said, his feet completely off of the ground. “Trial by… combat…”


Nia smirked widely. She knew that once she was a titan, neither of these pathetic children would stand a chance against her. 


“Alright Blondie, you’re on. I’ll spare your little twig here…” She said, squeezing Aiden’s throat a bit more. “And in return, you and I will settle this.” Nia tossed Aiden across the street where he landed in a slump next to the terrified women he had landed here to rescue. The large terrifying woman pointed an arm in their direction. “Make one move and you’re all fucking dead.”


The angry cyborg walked up the street, climbing up to the top of a collapsed building where she could face down the giant woman with the confidence of a woman with nothing left to lose. Snow couldn’t help but smirk as she watched the insect sized woman crawl over the rubble in order to get closer. Snow knelt down on one knee, bringing her face within a few inches of the shrunken woman. Part of her wanted to commend the pathetic creature. It certainly took guts to waltz up here and stare certain death in the face. But it was also stupid to think that she was going to just turn this tiny psychopath into a normal sized techno-terror. Even if it were possible… Snow wasn’t stupid.


“Do you really think you could beat me in a fair fight?” Snow asked, incredulously, glaring down at the miniature woman with pity. She couldn’t parse the tiny, pathetic squeaks that the woman was making, however, in an instant a pair of twin cannons emerged from Nia’s back and pointed up toward Snow’s face, energy crackling off the barrel in a show of aggression. The giantess had to stifle a chuckle. She wondered if the tiny creature actually believed that those would hurt her.


“I guess we’ll never know…” Snow said, her lips curling up into a wicked smile. On cue, the micro terrorist attempted to turn and run, hoping to get one final attack off on Aiden and the hostages now that she knew she had been double crossed, but it was too late. As Nia turned her back, Snow simply pursed her lips and began drawing in her breath. A torrent of debris was caught up in the jetstream as Snow sucked Nia into her mouth. The tiny woman tried to grapple onto something as she bounced from one loose boulder to another, but as she slammed onto Snow’s bottom lip and rolled up into her mouth, the giantess’ tongue was ready and waiting to lash out and pin the enraged cyborg up against her cheek. 


“Hmmm, disappointing.” Snow said, slowly sliding Nia’s body around her mouth, pressing her against her cheek before bouncing her around to the other side. The giantess crouched closer towards the ground and began eyeing Aiden and the tiny women who were now surrounding him. “Let’s get you some backup, hmm?”




“Hey,  what’s going on over here?” Rose asked, subtly adjusting her spandex beneath her skirt as she approached Snow who was crouching over the city. The icy huntress coughed as her partner caught her from surprise. Snow stood up and turned around, taking a shallow gulp as she regained her composure. 


“Hmmm? Oh, nothing. Our little recon friend here was beating too much scumbag ass and so we had to call in some backup.” Snow said, nodding over her shoulder as a dozen different aircraft ascended into the sky. The airships all began to spread out across the city as they scanned huge swaths of the remaining buildings. Snow turned back to Rose and gave her an inquisitive look.


“Well, what do you say we wrap this one up? I’m beginning to work up a sweat.” Snow said, wiggling her toes before dropping them onto a new stretch of city and raking several new buildings beneath her toes. Rose nodded her head and returned the smile before turning to scan the remainder of this already crumbling city with her eyes. 


“Think you can keep up?” Rose asked with a competitive gleam in her eye. Before Snow could respond, the fiery dark haired hunter bolted off across the city, using her immense scythe to help maximize the damage as she moved. 




A line of techno-junkie freaks took formation on the rooftop of a warehouse. Some of them were wielding standard assault weapons, others bearing an arsenal of a much higher, sci-fi caliber. Two of the particularly bulky, but dopey looking thugs were even wielding twin, repeater plasma cannons, designed to be equipped to a tank. Each of them were aiming at the towering titan that was racing directly towards them. Her pristine white dress  billowed in the wind from the sheer speed at which she was moving directly towards them. 


As soon as the first man pulled the trigger, each of the others opened fire causing a literal cascade of hardened steel, superconducted lasers and molten plasma to go soaring through the air in the massive blonde’s direction. Despite the fact that the massive woman seemed to not notice the attacks impacting her torso, in fact it seemed as though she was being drawn directly towards them, but still they continued their assault. In a matter of moments, the pale giantess was directly on top of them. All weapons fire came to a halt as the giantess stopped and took a moment to savor what she was about to do.


“Too slow!” Rose shouted as she crouched in behind Snow, grabbing her by the waist and spinning around so that Rose had her back to the line of cyber psychos who were left stunned as Rose’s immense heel was raised over their heads. They were all powerless to do anything as the massive woman’s wrinkled heel descended onto their heads. A chorus of horrified screams came to an abrupt stop as Rose’s foot settled into the crater that it carved into the earth.

Rose let out an adorable giggle as she twisted her heel back and forth on top of the decimated thugs. “That’s another one for me!” Rose said, giving Snow a wink before dashing off in another direction. 


“Hey, that’s low! There’s no honor in stealing!” Snow shouted as she watched Rose race off in another direction, carving a massive swath of destruction as she went. The senior huntress was not about to let herself become distracted by frustration as she scanned the city. Sure, she could unleash a tidal wave of destructive force that would wipe out the whole city in a few short moments. But that was so drastic, so impersonal. She was in search of something much more affectionate. 


Suddenly, a flash of inspiration struck her like a bolt of lightning. Snow raised her barefoot up high and brought it back down to the ground, pushing as hard as she could to create a deep, foot shaped indent in the earth. Once the hole was sufficiently deep, Snow summoned three of the several HNTR airships now circling the city and commanded them to begin scanning and securing criminals as they attempted to flee. 


Then, with her orders placed, Snow began darting back and forth across the city, destroying buildings with extreme prejudice. Back and forth, back and forth she raced, smashing architecture and funneling the survivors out into the streets. 


As commanded, the HNTR pilots began siphoning the fleeing criminals off the streets before returning to the imprint of Ms. Vorrmier’s foot to deposit them. After roughly seven minutes to strategic destruction, Snow had managed to collect a small army’s worth of tinies in the crater imprint of her foot. The titanic woman returned, staring down at her collection with excitement. She took a quick peek around to ensure that Rose wasn’t about to steal her quarry. However, as Rose was off jumping into an airfield with both feet, Snow decided that she could savor the moment. 


Looking up from their pit, thirty four of Kalpos’ resident scumbags all watched as the monstrous woman lined her immense foot with the top of their crater. As her pale, fleshy sole fit perfectly into the imprint, there was a brief moment where all light and air was blocked out before the foot fell perfectly into place. Snow took a moment to savor this feeling, trying to push down as slowly as possible to draw out the intense pleasure that came as she began to feel the tiny scrapes of hands scratching against her sole.


“Oh, just perfect.” Snow hissed, closing her eyes in bliss. Dozens of tiny, helpless captives pounded fruitlessly against the bottom of her soft, damp sole before she brought all of her weight down in one, final push. Snow felt a shiver run down her spine as she soaked in the blissful feeling of doling out justice in its purest form. 

Chapter End Notes:
One more chapter to go. Thanks for reading!