- Text Size +

            “I've finished! You can hand me the next one.” Renton was standing on a dinner plate larger than his apartment used to be, his white silk clothes stained by the foodstuff he had cleaned off. He held a small, greasy rag, a corner cut off from a much larger one, in his hand.

            “Honey, I already finished the rest of the dishes. A while ago.” Molly leaned over the counter, impressed her shrunken husband got even the one plate clean. 

            “But I told you I'd take care of them. I got to help you out somehow,” Renton said. Molly plucked him off the plate and dangled him before her face.

            “You don't need to eat, and when you do, it's just a bite of what I'm having. I'm not going to make you wash dishes.” Molly pressed him against her lips, the lingering taste of their meal still on him, and then brought him into the living room before crashing onto the love seat. “Besides, if I make you spend all night in there, then that's less time we have to cuddle.”

            “I spend all day in your shirt,” he posited with a smirk. Molly continued to dangle him above her as she rested her head on the armrest.

            “All day isn't enough. I want you with me for eternity.” She dropped Renton onto her waiting lips, catching him with a kiss. Ren laid on her lips like they were an Alaskan king mattress, returning her love with his own puny pecking. As drastic as it was, the two had grown very comfortable with their newfound difference in size. For Molly, she relished the complete authority she held over Ren’s body. Not to dominate him, though there was plenty of that going on in the bedroom, but because it meant she could fondle him in ways she never could back when anything beyond hand holding caused him immense pain. For Renton, Molly's vast expanse of a figure was almost large enough to hold all his love for her. The fact he could only touch one small part of her at any given moment felt right; someone of such importance deserved to be appreciated to the finest degree. And though she manipulated him with ease, Ren never felt as if his freedom had been taken away, his wife having his best interest at heart as he did hers. She made him feel safe and alive more than his invincible body ever could. 

            “There is something you could do for me,” Molly said as Renton rolled back onto her chin. “I could go for a foot rub. You’re surprisingly good at them at that size.” Molly’s bare feet hung past the edge atop the other armrest, her nearly six-foot frame not fitting in the love seat. Her toes wiggled enticingly, beckoning the tiny to lust after them. “I think your newly awakened foot fetish is to blame.”

            “I don’t have a foot fetish,” he protested, his member twitching at the thought of worming his way between her welcoming toes. 

            “Sure, hon, keep telling yourself that,” Molly teased. Ren jumped off Molly's chin onto her clavicle and crawled under the collar of her T-shirt. Inside, her weighty globes held up the cotton tee like a circus tent. Light poured in through the fabric, blanketing her body in a blue tint. Renton walked down her chest and crawled between the mountainous breasts, each cradled by a beige brassiere. The deep recess of her cleavage had become a familiar hidey hole for the sprite, allowing him to slip between the mounds with ease. 

            Renton clambered over the bra strap connecting the cups, landing on the peak of her upper abdomen. He quickly covered her flat, toned stomach, his floor undulating with her breathing. Molly leaned forward to watch the miniscule bulge in her shirt move down her belly, dipping below to cross the navel, and poke his way out from the bottom of her shirt. He crossed her wide expanse of a waist and hiked up her thigh. The ascent towards the foot was made easier by the thickness of her leg and her jeans’ denim texture.

            After a brief climb, Renton reached her ankle and peered up at the steep cliff rising before him. Each toe loomed like an arbiter, judging the sprite from atop their heavenly throne. Molly tilted her foot forward, holding it at a forty-five degree angle and giving her partner an easy slope to scale. He walked on top of her foot, his bare toes scrunching against her skin as he made it to the space between her big and index toe. As Ren slid into the gap, Molly slowly tilted her foot back until it was upright again, giving her lover a perch to stand on between her toes.

            Renton wrapped his arms as far around the index toe as he could reach, and kneaded the soft underside in his hand, the other rubbing the tauter topside. Admittedly, it was more of a toe rub than a full-on foot rub, but the effort was appreciated all the same. Molly scrunched her toes together, squeezing Ren between them as he serviced her; the two had discovered no shortage in novel ways of hugging since Ren’s resurrection.

            Knock-knock-knock

            “Aw, come on!” Molly groaned. “We just got started.”

            “Think it’s Becca again?” Renton asked. Becca lived in the same building as them, and since Renton’s death, she had been making more frequent visits than she already used to.

            “Probably.” Molly scrunched tight, fastening her grip on Ren as she slid her leg off the armrest and lowered her foot to the floor. Once she was standing, she bent her knee back until her sole was perpendicular to her butt and plucked her partner from her toes into her fingers. She deposited him into her cleavage and made for the door. “I appreciate how thoughtful she’s being, but I wish I could tell her I’m not alone in here.” Molly opened her front door to find two pajama-clad women carrying sleeping bags and an assortment of high-calorie snacks.

            “‘Sup, babe,” Becca greeted. A nightcap crowned her black bowl cut. “Ready for a high-octane sleepover?”

            “Do you have enough pillows for a pillow fight, or are we going to have to make a second trip to Becca's?” Lindsay asked. Her brown hair was tied tight in a long ponytail as was usual for her. 

            “Guys, you don't have to do this,” Molly said as the women barged past her to lay out their snacks on the kitchen counter. Marshmallows, chocolate bars, Graham crackers, potato chips and crisps, gummy bears and worms, chocolate chip cookies, beef jerky, and a bottle of Smirnoff lined the countertop.

            “You bet we do!” Becca exclaimed, rushing to the living room to lay out her sleeping bag. “Besides, we've gotta talk about our Spring Break plans. Lindsay, help me move this table.” Lindsay skipped over and lifted one side of the coffee table in front of the love seat. Becca grabbed the other, the two heaving it to the side to fit their sleeping arrangements.

            “Ok,” Molly conceded. “But you weren't serious about the pillow fight, were you?”

            “Of course not,” Becca admitted. “We've got important things to talk about.”

            “Wait, we weren't?” Lindsay froze, crushed by the revelation. With the sleeping bags laid out, the three sat down and prepared their strategy meeting.

            “This is our last Spring Break, so we gotta do something big,” Becca argued. “We can't just sit in our apartments and do nothing like we do every year.”

            “I don't want to travel anywhere, though,” Molly said. “I'm not in the mood to deal with big crowds, and it's not like we can afford to go anywhere nice anyway.”

            “Exactly! We want to go somewhere nice and quiet to get away from it all. That's why Lindsay has the perfect plan.” Becca turned to Lindsay, signaling her to start her pitch.

            “I was talking to Chaz this morning, and it turns out his parents own a beach house on the coast. It’s wild, like they have their own private section of beach, so no crowds, and the pictures he showed me are gorgeous.” Lindsay pulled out her phone and showed Molly the pics Chaz had sent. The white house sat on a rocky outcrop overlooking the sand; the orange glow of sunset glimmered off the sand and waters, giving the scenic venue an idyllic amber glow. “He said his parents would let him use it for Spring Break, so he invited the three of us over for the week.”

            “We were scoping it out on Google maps, and there's a town nearby with cabanas and board rentals and all sorts of tourist stuff, and there's an aquarium and a million restaurants, and…”

            “That sounds nice and all, but I don't want to stay at Chaz’s place for a week,” Molly said. “He's just going to spend the whole break making advances on me.”

            “That's the best part of our plan!” Becca exclaimed. Molly cocked an eyebrow. “We're gonna get him off your back and into Lindsay’s pants where he belongs, all in one week. Listen, I'll be with you the whole time, and while we're cock-blocking Chad at every turn, Lindsay will be playing up the seduction.” Lindsay nodded along to the plan. It wasn't clear to Molly which of these two geniuses concocted this cockamamie scheme. “By the end of the week, he'll realize he has no choice but to settle for her.”

            “That's right!” Lindsay cheered. “...Hey!”

            “There's no way that's going to work,” Molly said, rubbing her temple.

            “C'mon, babe, have some faith in Lindsay.” Becca rested her hands on Molly’s shoulders as if the connection would amplify her persuasion. “Worst case scenario is we get a free beach house getaway while the world's hunkiest simp tries too hard to please us. Best case is that we get all that plus Chad and Lindsay discovering true love or some shit.” Molly stood up and stepped off the sleeping bags.

            “I'm going to the bathroom. Let me mull it over.” 

            “Mull away!” Becca shouted. She got up and ran to the counter as Molly walked away, yoinking a bag of gummy worms into her grip.

            Molly closed the bathroom door and sat down on the toilet lid. Reaching into her shirt, she pulled Renton out from her chest, the cold air sending shivers through him as he ascended from his wife's cozy cleavage. 

            “What do you think?” she asked, dangling Ren between her fingers. “It doesn't sound like we'll have much time for ourselves.”

            “I don't think that'll be the case whether we stay or go. Might as well be on a beach with Chaz footing the bill.” Renton shrugged. Now that Molly knew Ren was alive again, Chaz went back to being nothing more than a slightly awkward annoyance. Though bullheaded, he wasn't the type to do anything out of line, and if Lindsay could successfully turn the dreamboat's heading towards her, this would be Ren and Molly's chance to finally get him out of their hair. “I’ll agree with whatever you decide.”

            “Alright, let’s do it.” Molly kissed him and returned him to her bosom. “But I’m sure you’re aware how little those swimsuits cover. We’ll have to get creative with where I hide you.”

            Squawking seagulls drowned out the sound of crashing waves as the three women got out of the car. Becca’s beat-up SUV looked out of place on the long driveway, parked next to a cherry red Porsche. Lindsay fussed over her outfit: a sea-blue bikini underneath a light-pink, translucent blouse with the buttons undone to the navel, and a pair of black daisy dukes. She tugged at the collar and pressed her sleeves, trying to crease out every wrinkle and ensure she was exposing the perfect amount of skin.

            Becca hopped out of the driver’s seat onto the white cement pavement, her neon-pink, rubber flip-flops clashing with her denim overalls and tie-dye long-sleeve tee. Molly followed her out from the backseat. She had on a navy-blue athletic skirt over a pair of black biking shorts, a matching blue and red track jacket, and an MLB T-shirt. Her white sneakers glowed beneath the harsh, afternoon sunlight.

            “Welcome to paradise!” Chaz announced to the approaching women from his front porch, a Modelo in hand. Becca and Lindsay could see their reflections in his blue-tinted Ray-Bans as they stepped onto the white, wooden deck. Chaz’s straight brown hair was tucked under a straw trilby; the rest of him resided in an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, a white wife-beater, and dark grey board shorts. He leaped out of his deck chair and opened the front screen door for the ladies. “Make yourselves at home. I’ll carry all your things in.” Once the three were inside, Chaz rushed to the beat-up SUV and carefully hauled the luggage from the trunk.

            “See? That dork’s gonna dote on us the whole break,” Becca commented. “This’ll be the best vacation ever!” The three walked from the foyer to the main room. The kitchen and living room took up two halves of one expansive room. The kitchen consisted of wall counters and cupboards surrounding a central isle, all constructed of wood with grey marble tops. The oven, fridge, and various appliances were all top of the line. The kitchen’s white tile flooring gave way to the living room’s short, chic carpeting, and the living room was no less impressive. A plush, leather couch bordered the room, facing opposite to a wall mounted 55” OLED TV and luxury entertainment center. The far side of the room, opposite the front entrance, was taken up almost entirely by a clear sliding door overlooking a pristine view of the back deck and beach. Paradise was putting the place lightly.

            “How are you holding up, Molly?” Lindsay asked. She was taken back a bit by the question, having to remind herself she was still supposed to be mourning.

            “I’m doing great,” she responded. “It’s hard to mope in a place like this. Thanks for checking in, though.” Molly leaned back against the kitchen isle, discreetly scratching an itch in her rear. “I’ll admit, I’ll probably need some time alone every now and then, but you don’t need to worry about me.”

            “Take all the time you need, whenever you need it!” Becca exclaimed. “We’ll always be there for you. Except for when you don’t want us there, then we’ll still be with you but from a comfortable distance.”

            “Thanks, guys.” The three walked around the main room, checking out all the amenities. While her friends messed around with the TV, Molly stood back and pulled up the back of her skirt, poking her middle finger in between her cheeks to scratch her crack. She quickly pulled her hand back when she heard the front door slam shut. Chaz hauled three briefcases into the foyer and proceeded to join the ladies in the living room.

            “Pretty nice, ain’t it?” he smirked. “There’s three bedrooms upstairs. You guys can decide who gets the master; I’ll sleep down here on the sofa.” Becca and Molly shot each other a knowing look.

            “Molly, you can have the master,” Lindsay suggested. The other two women glared back at her, Becca gesturing as discreetly as she could to tell her to take that back. “Oh! I mean, I’ll take the master! That extra-large bed might come in handy this week.” Lindsay sauntered over to Chaz and draped an arm over his shoulder, rubbing circles into his chest with her index finger.

            “Sure, whatever you guys want,” he said obliviously. He didn’t respond to Lindsay’s flirting, neither accepting nor rejecting it. It was as if she wasn’t there. “Feel free to settle in. There’s drinks in the fridge and plenty of food.”

            “Actually,” Molly chimed in, “how would you guys feel about going for a bike ride? We passed by a rental shop on the way here a few blocks over. It’d be a fun way to familiarize ourselves with the town.”

            “Sounds good to me.” The others nodded in agreement and made for the front door. Molly hanged back and scratched her ass again.

            “How about you?” she whispered. “Think you can handle it?”

            “For sure!” Renton shouted from Molly’s shorts. The sprite was currently being kneaded into his wife’s brown eye by her massive middle finger. He had spent the entire day, including the two-hour car ride, between her buns. Molly thought it a strange request at first, thinking he’d want to be somewhere easier to breathe during such a long trip, but then she remembered he didn’t need to breathe anymore. During the ride, the clunker’s faulty suspension sent an unrelenting chorus of vibrations through the seats, rippling through Molly’s cheeks and into Renton’s miniature body. It was like receiving thirty full body massages all at once. The best parts were the potholes, which Becca struggled to avoid, sending Molly’s entire weight slamming down on him every time the driver hit one. On Molly’s end, having her tiny husband wedged up to the rim gave her an undefeatable itch, though not an unwelcome one. Every few minutes, she’d grind her butt into the leather seat, offering her some momentary relief and her husband the additional pressure he craved. Even now, as she walked towards the front door to join her friends, the itch remained, and it took all her willpower to keep from grabbing a bottle of lotion, barging into a bedroom, and forcing the source of her itch deeper inside her. But sitting on a bike seat would have to do.

            Molly walked out into the afternoon sun, its rays unimpeded by a cloudless sky, and quickly rejoined the others. Each step she took sent the impact through her legs, up to her waist. Her glutes grinded Renton together as she trotted. Under the sun’s heat, Molly started sweating, the first droplets eking out from her skin and dampening Renton. The coastal town’s streets were bustling, filled with vacationing college students and tourists walking or driving to a bevy of exciting destinations. It was more crowded than Molly preferred, and had Renton not returned to her life, she knew it’d be too much for her in her grief. Every few seconds, Becca turned to check on her. It bothered her immensely how quickly Molly accepted Ren’s death. The two were closer than the fibers of the tightest knit sweater, but only a month since his death, she was as cheerful as if he were still with her. It wasn’t that she wanted her friend to be inconsolable, but she suspected Molly was hiding something, burying her grief in pretense until it became too much to bear.

            “Something wrong, Becca?” Molly asked. The woman in overalls had been staring at her for a minute.

            “No. Sorry.” Becca felt helpless, unsure of how she could help or if she even needed to in the first place. Before long, the four reached the bike rental shop. Green and yellow bikes sporting the rental company’s logo filled racks across the storefront and inside the building itself. Chaz went to the counter and paid the rental fee, the first of what would be many expenses on this trip, while the girls got on their bikes.

            “Hey, Chad, can you pull off any BMX tricks?” Becca teased as her personal piggy bank joined up with them just outside the shop.

            “I can pop a wheelie, but I don’t think we’re allowed to do that sort of thing on these.” He gave up correcting her about his name a while ago when he finally realized she was just calling him that out of endearment. He hoped. Along with the others, Molly straddled her bike, smushing Renton into the taut leather as she sat on the narrow bike seat. Molly took the lead as the four rode off, blitzing past cars and pedestrians on the busy streets.

            Renton never felt so confined in his entire life, or afterlife; at least beneath Molly’s sneaker, he was given a brief window of relief whenever she lifted her foot. Here, the bike seat was an unrelenting crucible, an oppressive wedge keeping Ren firmly in place against his wife's underside. The swaying from pedaling ground him against the seat, the friction from her oscillating glutes further increasing the sweltering heat beneath her ass. What began as a light drizzle soon became a raging torrent as sweat pooled at the bottom of the woman’s shorts. As the salty fluid consumed him, Renton wondered why he enjoyed this. Was his newfound depravity a psychological response to his current situation, a way of coping with the fact he was an insignificant speck compared to his lover, or had these strange desires always laid dormant within him, waiting for a catalyst to draw them out? Either way, his body jerked as much as it could beneath Molly's weight, overflowing with carnal bliss.

            An orange glow permeated the sky as the sun began its descent towards the horizon. Having finished their bike tour of town and the surrounding area, Molly and the others were seated at a table on the open-air deck of a cabana bar, sipping on a rainbow of alcoholic drinks while the brisk ocean breeze cooled them off. Molly wished she could have offered Renton something to drink, but he'd have to make do with the perspiration still flowing out into her shorts.

            “Psst, Molly,” Lindsay whispered from the other side of the table, “you see that girl sitting over there?” Lindsay pointed past Molly and Becca towards the bar a few tables back. A shapely college-age woman sat by herself at the edge of the bar, her provocative backside turned to the group of four. She wore a yellow slingshot bikini which covered the absolute bare minimum of her curvaceous figure. Despite the severe exposure to the sun, her skin was blemish free, perfectly even in tone from top to bottom. A wide-brimmed, straw sunhat obscured the back of her head, but her hair couldn’t have gone past her shoulders. “I swear she’s been checking you out.”

            “No way,” Molly scoffed, turning back to face Molly before the woman could catch her staring. “She was probably looking at Chaz.”

            “Nuh-uh, she’s brushed off at least ten guys since we got here,” Lindsay claimed. “She’s definitely interested in you.”

            “Lindsay, stop putting ideas in her head,” Becca chided. “It’s still too soon since… you know.” She glanced back at Molly who had been taking more peeks at the mysterious beauty. A guy with a shaved head and goatee had sat down next to the woman, but his pick-up routine didn’t seem to be having any effect.

            “C’mon, Becca, it’s Spring Break,” Lindsay continued. “Our last one! This is the time to kick reluctance to the curb and hook up with hot strangers at cheap bars. You can’t pass up opportunities like this. You-know-who would understand.” Buried under ass and sweat, Renton was in little position to offer an opinion. Ultimately, doing whatever made Molly happy would probably be his stance on the matter.

            Molly was more decisive. Even if Ren was still truly dead, she wouldn’t tarnish his memory with a one-night stand during Spring Break. The fact he was still with her only strengthened her resolve. She stood up. “I’m going to talk to her, let her know not to waste any more time on me.”

            “Wait, babe, I didn’t…”

            “It’s cool, Becca. This is what I want.” She left the table and made for the bar. Becca and Lindsay remained trained on her, both hoping things worked out for her, no matter what that actually meant.

            “Molly’s bi?” Chaz was finally able to ask.

            “Yeah, you couldn’t figure that out?” Becca sneered, bothered by the uncouth question. Chaz started back, falling into an apologetic silence.

            “It’s fair you wouldn’t know, though,” Lindsay granted. “Her and Ren had been together since they were, like, babies. Only the people close to her would know that about her.”

            “Unless you saw us at a pride parade, or helped us organize events at the LGBTQ+ center, or saw the bi flag pin on her backpack.”

            “Sorry,” Chaz muttered. “To be honest, I don’t know what the bi flag looks like.”

            “Pink, purple, and blue,” Becca huffed as she turned back to face the bar. After shaved head sputtered out, Molly sat down beside the woman.

            “Hey, sorry to bother you, but my friend saw you looking my way and…” Molly froze as she looked at woman’s face. Her features were flawless, the perfect blend between cute and sexy. Her eyes shown a brilliant emerald hue, surrounded by expertly applied, black mascara. Her short bob was pure pink to the roots, as straight and full as if it had been combed by angels. “P-Petra!?”

            “Took you long enough, superstar.” Ren’s guardian angel winked at the befuddled woman and took a sip of her martini. Molly couldn’t help but lower her gaze, the angel’s bountiful tits, delectable belly, and plump thighs all screaming for attention. Petra’s back was completely bare, save for the thin yellow straps of her swimsuit, showing no signs of her dove wings.

            “What are you doing here?” Molly asked.

            Yeah, what are you doing here? Ren thought to his angel. The pool of sweat coalescing around him made it impossible for him to speak aloud.

            “I’m enjoying Spring Break, same as you.” Petra emptied her glass and waved it at the bartender to signal for a refill. “Agents of the divine need time off too, y’know.” The bartender brought Petra another martini. She held it up to Molly, offering a sip, but she passed on the offer. “Plus, I’ve come to offer you my services.”

            “Are you talking to me or Ren?”

            “Both, but mostly you, Molly.” Petra’s luscious lips curled up, showing off a glimpse of the perfect pearls hidden behind them. “How would you like to spend the evening with me? I heard your beach house has a master bedroom in need of occupants.”

            Molly’s flaming red face could be seen all the way back at the table where her friends were watching the scene incessantly. “Fuck, I wish we could hear them,” Lindsay commented.

            “Doesn’t look like she’s gonna turn her down,” Becca stated. “Yo, Chad, your place have room for one more?”

            “I-I guess.” Chaz had really wanted Molly to get the master bedroom, but this wasn’t how he saw that going down. He knew he had to take things slow, let her recover from Ren’s passing, but now that she was flirting with random beach babes, he questioned if he had been taking the wrong approach to this.

            Molly slammed her fist on the countertop, centering herself. “No. No way. I’d never cheat on Ren like that.”

            “It’s not cheating if he’s involved,” she said, licking her lips. Molly’s face somehow grew even redder at the thought.  “Think about it, superstar, you're trying to get the rich kid to lose interest in you and fall for your friend. What could make him lose interest more than hooking up with a gorgeous woman right in front of him, an irresistible angel he could never compare to?”

            “When you put it that way, it seems kind of mean.”

            “Not at all. He and Lindsay are destined to fall in luhh-” Petra paused, her sultry expression breaking. “Uh- I mean… The future isn’t… Nothing’s set in… Agh! Look, everybody benefits. Let's just leave it at that.” Petra took a deep breath and recomposed herself. She leaned in and rested her hand on Molly's knee. “Think about it, I'm the only woman in the world who can know about Ren. This is your only chance to really explore the other half of your sexuality with him. Don’t let it slip by. I promise I can deliver. I swear you'll wake up tomorrow begging for more.” Molly leaned back, giving her some distance, but she didn't attempt to remove Petra's velvety smooth hand from her knee.

            “I don't know. I want to hear Ren's thoughts first.”

            “Afraid the puppy will get jealous sharing his master?” she teased. Molly's heart skipped a beat. With an eyeroll and a smirk, the angel leaned her elbow on the countertop, holding her hand to her ear as if she were utilizing a Bluetooth earpiece. “What do you think, little guy?” There was pause as she waited for a response from the other line. “Judging by her expression, it's safe to say she wants this. Mmhm. No, you're not breaking your vows by having a threesome. It's perfectly healthy as long as we're all on board. Mmhm. You aren't being disloyal by finding me attractive. Your wife thinks I'm hot too. Mmhm. Mmhm. Of course, we want you involved. Mmhm. How could you get in the way, you're a centimeter tall? Mmhm. Mmhm. For the last time, fucking an angel isn't a sin. Seriously, you mortals are too short lived to be this prude. Mmhm. Mmhm. How are you the most resistant about this? Most guys would kill to be in your position. Mmhm. Mmhm. Mmhm.” Finally, Petra pushed herself off the counter and sat up straight. “He said he's up for it.”

            “Alright, let’s do this!” Molly decided. Her face was still flush, and her knees were shaking, but peeking through the nerves were bubbles of excitement. They got up and walked back towards the table. “Wait, don’t you need to pay for your drinks?”

            “Nope. At least five different guys offered to cover my tab. I’ll let the bartender decide which one deserves to pay up.” The two women approached the table, Petra’s barely contained bouncing and swaying attracting the attention of everyone on the deck. Becca and the others turned and focused on something else in a hasty attempt to hide their eavesdropping.

            “H-hey guys, this is Petra,” Molly nervously introduced the curvy woman beside her. Lindsay stared at the angel’s chest, intimidated by the massive globes. Chaz kept his head down, like a young boy dragged into the women’s underwear department by his mom. Becca was the only one unflustered, but even she recognized the pink-haired girl was unreasonably stacked. “If you don’t mind, we’re going to head back to the house early. Um, Lindsay, is it okay if we take the master bedroom?”

            “Absolutely. Go ahead,” Lindsay said in a trance. She couldn’t look away from those tits, hypnotized by their girth. With an awkward chuckle, Molly led Petra away from the table and off the cabana deck.

            “Do you want to cover up?” she asked. “The house is a few blocks away.”

            “No, why would I?” Petra clung onto Molly’s arm as they walked, squeezing her breasts together in the process. She leaned her head against her shoulder and giggled, amused at how fast the woman was breathing. If they weren’t in public, she’d slide her hand around Molly’s firm butt and prod little Ren deep into the abyss, but humans get embarrassed so easily, and Petra wanted to take her time breaking the couple in.

            Molly sat on the edge of the king-size bed in her crotchless teddy, holding a naked Renton in her cupped hands on her lap. The master bedroom was large, the bed only taking up a fourth of the room, with a walk-in closet and full bathroom connected directly to it. A sliding glass door led to a balcony overlooking the ocean, the setting sun sending its last rays through the window. Petra was in the bathroom getting herself ready, though neither Molly nor Ren were sure as to what that entailed.

            “How are you feeling?” Molly asked. “Are you nervous at all?” Ren could feel her hands tremble beneath him, jostling him as they shook. His wife’s jittering clashed against her lascivious attire.

            “Definitely,” Ren replied. “Petra’s a wild card. I can never tell what she’s thinking, but...” He looked up at Molly and gave her a big grin. “I think you’ll have fun.”

            “And you won’t?” She brought Ren up to her face, her blue-pupiled windows beaming down on his tiny frame. “Dude, you spent the whole day in my shorts. What do you have to be worried about?”

            “I don’t know. It feels weird doing it with someone else, even if she’s an otherworldly entity, especially at this size.” As he sat there, Ren rubbed Molly’s expansive palms with his hands. He liked the feeling of her grooved skin against his.

            “We don’t have to go through with this. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

            “You should have thought of that before the bike ride,” he joked. The couple’s giggling helped calm their nerves. “I’ll be fine, so don’t hold anything back. If you’re having fun, then so am I.” Molly smiled and brought her hands to her lips, embracing her husband in a blanketing kiss. The two were pulled from their intimacy at the sound of a door opening.

            Petra sauntered out of the bathroom in all her glory, adorned with nothing but a black lace G-string and two ruby studded pasties over each nipple. Ren was no jeweler, but he’d bet all he once had on those rubies being the genuine article. As the ample angel grew closer, the difference in scale between her and the sprite grew clearer. Petra was a petite woman, at least in terms of her height, standing a full foot shorter than Molly. Her standing height put her at eye level with Molly as she sat on the bed, and even still she was nothing short of a colossus to puny Ren, every curve stretching out before him like an endless landmass. Ren could feel Molly’s pulse hasten beneath her palm, his own heartbeat, a psychological response meant to emulate a living body, accelerating alongside it. Two heavenly pillars descended upon Ren and plucked him off the comfort of Molly’s palm.

            “I see you prepared a little morsel for us,” Petra said, her words oozing in amorous honey. “How thoughtful.” She opened her lips, columns of spit connecting her tongue to its roof as the tensile muscle slid out from its lair. It slithered up to the flailing sprite dangling above it, grazing his soles with its tip. It was frightening for Molly to watch her husband become this woman's prey. If it were anyone else, she'd snatch Ren back and kick his would-be predator out into the street, but she felt an underlying trust in Petra. She was his guardian angel, surely she wouldn't put him in actual danger? That trust pierced through her fear, guiding out with it a deeply provocative allure.

            Molly watched Petra lower Ren into her mouth. His kicking and squirming were futile efforts against the angel’s unstoppable appetite. As her tongue crawled up his backside, she released her hold on him, pulling him halfway into her mouth with her tongue and clamping her lips around his waist. She sucked on the tiny sprite, lathering his legs and crotch with her tongue and giggling at how much of an effect the small suction she applied had on his puny body. Ren felt like his lower half could tear clean off, and with no sense of pain, the exhilaration brought him to full mast. 

            Soon after, Petra slurped up the rest of Ren, rolling him around her cavernous mouth. A tidal wave of saliva, which oddly smelled like lilac, covered every millimeter of his miniscule form. The angel’s breath acted as an aphrodisiac, stimulating Ren further than he ever thought possible. After careening Ren across her tongue and battering him against her hard palate, Petra opened her maw wide, giving Molly a peek at her half-devoured, spit-soaked husband.

            “If you want him back, then you'll have to take him,” she goaded. Petra settled on Molly's lap, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, resting her ass on her thighs, and planting her knees on either side of her waist. She flicked off the straps to Molly’s lingerie, freeing her ballistics from their restraints. The angel’s immense breasts squashed against Molly's, dwarfing the tomboy's already considerable tits against them. The bejeweled pasties pressed into Molly's nipples with a tantalizing roughness. Petra gave her no time to react. Not even a squeal or groan could be uttered before Petra forced her lips onto Molly’s. The angel’s tongue pried its way into the other woman’s mouth, carrying Ren along with it. Molly gave in, allowing Petra’s tongue to have its way inside her. The thing had a mind of its own, worming around the other tongue from all directions, lapping all around her mouth and smothering Ren in its malleability. Once the initial shock wore off, Molly pushed back, her lips and tongue retaliating against Petra’s invasion by returning the favor.

            Renton couldn’t make sense of what was happening. Wet muscles slammed into him from all sides, mashing him into someone’s cheeks before pulling him back into the blender. He was passed from mouth to mouth as gale forces tried to pull apart his indestructible body. Petra’s lilac scented zephyr mixed with Molly’s mint tinted breath to drive Ren into sensory overload. His body spasmed between the indomitable tongues, their assault unrelenting as the women passionately swapped spit. Unable to withstand anymore, the sprite climaxed. His seed spread across both tongues as they swirled around him.

            Petra pulled out with Ren, leaving Molly gasping for more. With divine dexterity, the angel tilted her head back and blew Ren above her mouth before catching his diminutive cock with her lips. She milked the sprite for all he was worth while Molly watched longingly, left to savor the sampling of cum that had shot onto her tongue. Once Ren ran dry, Petra dropped him onto the floor of her mouth just beyond the bottom incisors. She waited for a viscous pool of saliva to form around him and then spat him onto Molly’s left breast.

            With a strength that betrayed her petite stature, Petra shoved Molly onto her back and lunged onto her, forcing her tongue back into her mouth. An entire mountain crashed down on top of Ren, sandwiching him between an unending ocean of supple titty fat. Petra pinched Molly’s thigh between her legs, rubbing her hip against the woman’s crotch as she grinded against her. Their tongues were intertwined once again. Renton was stuck between two colliding planets; by this point, he decided autonomy was overrated and gave himself over to the fathomless weights destined to dominate his afterlife.

            The two women continued grinding until Petra felt her thigh soaked in Molly’s arousal. Petra released the grip she had on Molly’s mouth and scooted down her body, dragging her clit across the tomboy’s thick thigh and freeing Ren from his burden, for a moment. She brought her maw over Molly’s breast, clamping her teeth firmly onto the woman’s areola and trapping Ren inside her mouth where the puny man belonged. Molly moaned in strained pleasure as the angel bit down on her tit, screwing Ren into Molly’s nipple with her tongue. Petra kept at it, listening to the sweet melody of Molly’s grunts and groans, until she was ready to skip to the next track. She scooped Ren up with her lips and pulled herself up, looming over the flustered woman with an amused smirk.

            “You disappoint me, superstar,” she roweled. Petra flashed her tongue, displaying a helpless Ren for a brief second. “I’m holding your beloved captive. He’s your soul-mate, a man so dear as to come back from the dead for you, and you’re just going to let me do with him as I please?” Molly laid there, chest heaving, breathing heavy. Then, in a sudden strike, she rose up and bit Petra’s earlobe. The angel was shocked enough to leave her mouth agape, dropping the tiny sprite over Molly’s shoulder and onto the mattress below.

            For the first time that evening, Ren had control over himself, allowing him to stand up and take in the vast crevice rearing over him. Molly’s ass encompassed his horizon, an appealing sight that appeared to be getting closer?

            The limited freedom Ren enjoyed was snuffed out by Molly’s collapsing ass. She pulled Petra down with her as she fell back onto the bed, catching Ren within her crack. Molly rolled over and pinned the petite Petra beneath her. Deftly, she plucked Ren out from between her cheeks and dangled his pliant body over the stunned angel. “You were saying?” Molly wrapped her enormous lips around his cock and sucked until she got what she was owed. “I figured it was only polite to give you first dibs, but even my generosity has its limits,” she said after swallowing her husband’s load.

            “A word of advice?” Petra offered, sprawled out on the bed. “My body’s even more durable than his, so I’d appreciate it if you bite harder from now on.” Molly gave her shrunken lover a kiss.

            “Mind lending me a hand?” she cooed. Ren was too entrenched in euphoria to respond, but she took his flush expression as consent. With her free hand, Molly peeled off the angel’s pasties, tossing them aimlessly aside. Then, she bent over and bit down on Petra's right breast, simultaneously pressing Ren into the other nipple with her index finger. Petra's body jerked beneath Molly as the woman chewed on her tit. Even biting at full force, Molly's teeth couldn't penetrate the angel's skin, but the sensation was enough to drive her wild. On the other side, Ren's delicate chewing of a nipple larger than his head sent shivers through Petra's nerves, a delightful contrast to the much larger woman's intensity. She clutched at the bedsheets, keeping herself from flying away in bliss.

            Molly pulled herself up and sat back, planting her ass on Petra’s crotch while keeping Ren in her grip. She rested her right leg along the middle of Petra’s torso and held the bottom of her foot an inch from the angel’s face. Over the course of their escapades, the two women had moved to the center of the king-sized bed. 

            “Lick,” Molly commanded. Petra did as she was told and then some. She dragged her tongue from the heel to the toes, kissed every inch of the ball, and sucked on every toe, slipping her tongue between each one for good measure. “Not bad.” Molly turned to the sprite caught between her fingers. “Though some expert assistance wouldn't hurt.” Molly lowered Ren to her vulva, mashing him into her labia so he could service her clit. Ren fervently licked her pearl, sending Molly bucking on top of Petra who was still going to town on her foot.

            Okay, but making an angel worship your foot has to be a sin, right? Ren thought.

            Dammit, Ren. Shut up and pleasure your wife. Petra replied telepathically. Ren continued licking through the ejaculate splashing onto him. If it weren’t for Molly’s finger holding him in place, he’d have slipped past the labia and onto Petra’s groin. Molly moaned fiercely, stimulated from both partners tasting her and signaling both to keep going. But in a soft flash of light, Petra vanished, causing Molly to drop six inches onto the bed.

            In the blink of an eye, Petra reappeared crouching on her knees before the woman. She placed one hand on Molly’s sternum and pushed her flat onto the mattress, knocking the air out of her lungs in the process. The angel peered down at Ren with a Cheshire grin before sprawling out on her belly between Molly’s legs. Her head hung over Molly’s vulva like an ominous moon. She opened her mouth to release a cascading waterfall of saliva onto the already wet Ren before diving in herself.

            Petra’s tongue invaded Molly’s pussy, slamming Ren against her clit amidst its attack. Up and down, side to side, clockwise, counter-clockwise, Petra went at it from every angle. Her tongue danced between Molly’s lips, obliterating Ren in the process. The couple groaned and buckled, unable to withstand the angel’s display of her sexual finesse. Ren, at the whims of Petra’s tongue, grinded against Molly’s pearl before being brought inside his wife. Petra thrust her tongue forward, penetrating Molly’s vagina and rocking Ren against the G-spot. Molly gripped the bedsheet tightly. Her gyrating hips only further disoriented Ren as his body spasmed, sandwiched between tongue and vaginal wall. With a few more thrusts, the married couple climaxed, drowning Ren in his and his wife’s fluids and giving Petra something to savor.

            Molly heaved on the bed as Petra pulled herself out, slurping a limp Ren back into her mouth. She sucked on him like a jawbreaker, swallowing the fluids coating his body and lining her tongue. “Mmmm, very good. You two sure know how to treat a lady.” Petra saw a flicker in Molly’s eyes. The woman’s body rapidly expanded and deflated to her heavy panting; her arms and legs rested still, but her eyes showed the truth. Within them was a flame not yet ready to go out. “Don’t worry, superstar. We’re just getting started.”

            The red characters of the digital clock read 2:14am. Molly lied naked on the bed with Ren lying just below her collarbone. Petra was draped along her side, kissing her cheek while caressing Ren with her fingertip. At some point in the night, each woman had discarded the other’s underwear, though it was all too much a haze to remember exactly when. It wasn’t clear to them when or if the others had returned to the house, but if they had, it was unlikely they could get any sleep.

            “So, did I deliver?” Petra asked, well aware of the answer.

            “God, yes,” Molly groaned.

            “That was… fuck,” Ren muttered. The sprite was worn out in spite of his unlimited stamina.

            “Good. I wanted to start things off easy tonight, dip your toes in before we really got serious.” Molly and Ren looked to each other, excited and terrified over whatever that meant. Petra continued kissing Molly’s cheek and rubbed Ren even harder into her chest. “Believe me, I enjoyed it too. I can’t wait to see how far you both can take me.”

Chapter End Notes:

I've decided to expand this story beyond my original plan of seven chapters. I'm not sure by how much yet, but I hope you all continue to enjoy it. Thank you.