- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Sasha faces a critical business meeting, her dedicated assistant Marcus employs ingenious tactics to keep her focused on the task ahead.


Made a bit of a longer one this time around, hope you enjoy!

“So how long have you been working here, Marcus?” Jeremy asked, filling a cup from the water cooler.

 

              “Bout 6 months, why?”

 

              “I’ve been here a few weeks now and I don’t think I’ve seen you around all that much. You work in a different department?”

 

“Actually, I work for Sasha here in operations.”

 

Jeremy paused for a moment, thinking through his memories of Sasha. Although he had not had much contact with her, the little he had seen certainly left an impact.

 

“Despite what you might have seen of her, she’s nice. She just has a unique way of showing it.”

 

A bubbling roar from the water tank drew their attention elsewhere. Past the railing, Sasha filled her water bottle from the human tap, siphoning hundreds of gallons from the tank.

 

“Ah, Marcus, there you are!” Sasha remarked, glancing up at the railing. “Been looking for you. I have a meeting coming up in a bit and I need your support.”

 

“Alright, bring it on.”

 

Sasha chuckled, “This is why you work for me.”

 

A massive hand gently plucked Marcus from the table, carrying him off into the sky.

 

“Have a good day, Jeremy!” Marcus shouted back as his captress strolled away from the cooler.

 

“Um, same to you?” Jeremy shouted in reply, watching the black-haired woman walk away into the distance.

 

Marcus, meanwhile, found himself trapped between the fingers of his gigantic boss, as she whisked him away back to her office. She placed Marcus onto the wooden surface of her desk before settling into her chair, letting the force of her impact roll her chair back a bit before she scooted herself forward again.

 

       “Got this damn meeting to slog through. Marcus, up for some toe action? My feet could really use something small to play with while I listen to these guys drone on for a few hours.”

 

       “Yes ma’am.”

 

       “This is why you get paid the big bucks. I forgot to shower last night so sorry in advance for the smell.” Sasha replied, lifting her leg while popping off her scarlet-colored pump. “As usual, keep me entertained and I’ll make it worth your while.”

 

       Sasha grasped ahold of Marcus by the waist before lifting him into the air. With a wry grin, she shoved him between her toes, letting them grab ahold of him before sliding her foot back into the shoe.

 

       Marcus grimaced as his face slammed into the damp stocking. As Sasha warned him, the stench was pungent, and the acrid smell burned his nose as her toes enveloped him. His world went dark as she slipped her shoe back on, encasing him in a dark, warm cavern. Once inside, her toes relented, pressing him down into the insole with a damp squelch.

 

       “Don’t worry about your outfit, I got a change of clothes ready, and I’ll rinse you off after the meeting.” Sasha chuckled softly, tapping her fingernails on the shellacked surface of the heel. With a final stretch, she rose to her feet, grabbing her briefcase before heading down the hall to her meeting.

 

       The soft clacks of Sasha’s heels translated to thunderous footfalls for Marcus, as each step pressed him deeper between her toes and the worn insole. The air was thick with sweat and foot stench, turning the confided space into a humid sauna for the trapped tiny. Several minutes of brutal trampling came to an end as Sasha stopped walking, though Marcus could not see why. Muffled voices above hinted she was talking to coworkers before the alleviated pressure confirmed she had taken her seat.

 

       With less weight pressed onto his body, Marcus took a deep breath. For now, he needed to orient himself to the environment. Although it was not the first time, he had found his way under her feet, the intense sensation still necessitated gathering his bearings in the confined space. As expected, his new world was dominated by Sasha’s sole. Her feet were fairly small by normal standards, but as tiny, they held unquestioned control over the cavern and himself.

 

              Without warning, the toes around him gently squeezed, effortlessly suspending his ability to move as the nylon-clad digits undulated around his body. Her feet began toying with their prey, squeezing, pressing and grinding the helpless tiny at her mercy.

 

              “And it begins.”

 

Although Marcus was an operations assistant on paper, in reality, his position was more of a stress toy for his gigantic boss. Many days found him poked and squeezed as a fidget toy or crammed in her shoes to provide something for her mind to focus on. When he wasn’t her toy, he found himself anywhere from rubbing her feet to assisting in normal office duties. Despite the hellish confines of Sasha’s pumps, he frequently enjoyed his work. Being alone and in the confines of a cute girl’s shoe suited him, he thought, and Sasha always valued his assistance in whatever she put him through.

 

“Hmm, now how do I help her out.” Marcus wondered aloud.

 

As an idea came to his head, Sasha released him, dropping him back down onto the insole. Above him, she flexed her toes as best as she could in the tight confines of the shoe. Now that he had his opportunity, he rotated himself to face the ball of her foot. He took a deep breath before pressing his hands against the taut surface and massaging as best as he could. Despite his miniscule size and pressure on her gigantic sole, Sasha’s toes paused their squirming for a moment, clearly indicating she felt his massage.

 

Spurred on by her reaction, he began to rub himself against her foot, grinding his body against the sole. Without warning, her toes pressed down into the ground and her foot suddenly lifted into the air. The ground beneath began to tilt as Sasha rocked her foot back on the heel, turning the insole into a slide for Marcus. Unsupported by anything, he found himself rolling underneath the ball of her foot.

 

“Sasha, wait!” He cried out reflexively, despite knowing Sasha couldn’t hear him. Once he slid beneath the ball of her foot, the shoe settled back into place. Although his prior confines were tight, it was spacious compared to what the ball of her foot could afford. Narrowly sandwiched between the massive tights-clad sole and the floor of the cavern, Marcus was truly trapped, pinned in place by thousands of tons of Sasha and her warm sole above him and enveloping his tiny body.

 

As time went on in the tight confines, a new fear presented itself to him. Should Sasha stand for any reason, he thought, the full weight of her body would certainly crush him. It was an open secret that tinies are incredibly fragile and humans had to handle them with care, and even Sasha worked hard to avoid harming him. However, this new scenario left him vulnerable to an accident should Sasha forget he’s down there. Unable to do anything, he could only wait and hope that Sasha remembered where he was if she stood.

 

In the dark, musty cavern, time seemed to blur, with only muffled voices above and the sounds of Sasha’s feet shuffling around in the shoe. After what felt like an eternity, he heard people rustling and standing outside. To his horror, Sasha began to shift, and he braced for the worst, only for Sasha’s foot to press down on him as it began to slide out of the cave. As her foot began to pull out of the shoe, he found himself dragged across her insole and scraped out onto the floor. Insole foam gave way to the rough carpet, and his eyes stung as the fluorescent lights of the meeting room shocked his dark-adjusted eyes. Rolling onto his back, he started up at the towering form of Sasha seated in a rolling chair, staring down at him.

 

“We’re breaking for lunch, how are you doing little guy?”

              “Other than thinking you were going to crush me under the ball of your foot, it was alright.” Marcus breathlessly replied.

 

“Oh yeah… sorry about that. I thought it would be fun, but I realized that you could’ve gotten hurt so I tried to avoid putting any pressure on you until I could go in and properly readjust you. You felt wonderful under my feet at the very least. You’re a good foot toy.” Sasha smirked, poking him with her big toe. “I got lunch coming in a bit so if my foot funk hasn’t ruined your appetite, let me know and I’ll pull off a bit for you. For now, do what you like, rub my feet, lick my shoes, rest for a bit, do whatever you want. I’ll tell you when to go back inside my shoes.”

 

After a few moments of simply laying on the ground and watching his boss from the floor, the sound of someone approaching filled his ears. Looking out, he saw a massive pair of black platform heels next to Sasha’s chair. He recognized the new woman’s voice as that of Rachel, his boss’s boss’s secretary.

 

“Ichibe sent these sandwiches for your team, so enjoy! Also, does your little friend on the floor there need anything?” Rachel commented, pointing to Marcus.

 

“He should be fine, I’ll give him a bit of sandwich and a bottle cap of water, plus he has my foot sweat if he needs anything more.” The two ladies chuckled.

 

“Well, it seems you got it handled, so I’ll leave you be. Hope the rest of your meeting goes smoothly!” Rachel flashed a smile to Marcus before walking away.

 

High above the table, Sasha gingerly poured a bit of water from a pitcher into a plastic cap and bent over to place it next to Marcus.

 

“You want a bit of sandwich as well?” Sasha asked.

 

“I’ll get something to eat after the meeting. Surprisingly your feet do not make me hungry.”

 

Sasha chuckled before pulling her head back from under the table. “Suit yourself.”

 

Marcus eagerly shoved his face in the shallow pool of ice-cold water, savoring the biting chill of the liquid on his face and throat. As soon as he drank his fill, he rolled back onto his back, inhaling air as fresh as could be with Sasha’s feet nearby. It was of little concern to him however, as the little bit of freedom was treasured, nonetheless. As he stared off into the middle distance, he reflected on his time with Sasha. From the very moment he started working for her, his role was less of an administrative assistant and more of a toy for his boss. To her delight, he took to his role quite well, and Sasha quickly grew to rely on his assistance, wherever she placed him.

 

His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of people re-entering the conference room.

 

“Alright little guy, get back in.” Sasha ordered, tipping her heel onto its side with her foot.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Marcus replied, clambering back to his feet. He carefully climbed onto the side of the heel before Sasha tipped it back upright. Marcus landed in the worn heelprint with an audible splat as a dark shadow appeared over the opening. He scrambled to get away as her foot slipped back into the shoe. The sole quickly caught up with him, shoving him into the tip of her shoe before settling into place.

 

The next hour passed quickly, with Marcus’s time largely spent squeezed, ground by or massaging Sasha’s powerful sole. As the meeting high above drew to a close, Sasha once again rose to her feet, tightly squeezing Marcus in place and turning his world once again into a roller coaster as she returned to her office.

 

As she settled back into her chair, she lifted her leg onto her other knee, slowly letting the shoe Marcus was in dangle from her foot.

 

“You did such an excellent job! I’ll figure out what I can do to reward you, but for now, thank you as always for supporting my feet.”

 

Sasha gently pulled her heel off her foot and peered inside. Inside the worn, dark cavern, Marcus lay in one of the toe craters, looking weary but well.

 

“The day’s about over, so do you want to come out and get ready to come home?”

 

To her surprise, Marcus replied, “It’s kind of cozy in here. If it’s not too much trouble, could I stay in here a bit longer?”

 

“Do you just want me to take you home then? I don’t mind, and you can ride in my shoe as long as you like.”

 

“I’d be fine with that if you’d be willing.”

              Sasha sighed, “Well, you’ve done a really good job at my feet today, so I’ll take you home. If there’s anything you want me to do for you, just let me know. I’ll also get your belongings and make sure those get to you safely.”

 

Marcus replied with a thumbs up.

 

“Alright, get comfy again.”

 

Sasha slid her foot back into the shoe, pinning Marcus underneath her toes once again. It would be a lie to say she didn’t enjoy it just as much as he did. It was an enjoyable sensation to have a tiny pinned under her sole and at her mercy, and an exhilarating experience to have a tiny who enjoyed his position under her toes.

             

              Grabbing her bag, Sasha quickly grabbed ahold of Marcus’s belongings, placing them in a pocket before walking out the door. As she felt the familiar tickles of her tiny assistant under her feet, her mind raced with a flurry of thoughts for other places she could make use of him, the image of sliding her favorite assistant down her pants filling her with excitement as she strolled out the door to her car.