- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom goes inside as promised. He doesn't have as much fun as Dave. Warning. Giant genitals up close.

Tom thought it was gross to be held by a giant man. His head was free and he could see a forest of hair when suddenly the labia approached. His head passed the labia and his body was slid inside Linda. The ten foot long fingers that pushed him inside withdrew.

It was not as bad as he imagined. He was completely enveloped in Linda’s  wet warmth. The sensation of being engulfed by his wife’s pussy was intensely overwhelming. He was surprised that there were air pockets and he could breath.

Linda was moaning and it sounded pleasurable. He was surprised that his tiny body was providing her with pleasure. Dave, meanwhile, enjoyed seeing Linda getting off. He wondered what it was like for Tom. Dave crawled above Linda on his knees, his cock pointing toward her face. Linda looked at the cock and then looked up at Dave's face. "Put that log inside me and push that motherfucker around."

Dave positioned himself. "Your inch tall husband is inside you. I'm going to pound that piece of shit." "Do it," said Linda. Her command was sharp and authoritative. Dave's gaze flickered between her and her vulva, which contained Tom. Despite his desire, he hesitated. "What if I hurt him?" "He won’t get hurt because my pussy can stretch, so stop worrying," retorted Linda. Her tone brooked no argument. Dave steeled himself, focusing on the task at hand. He slowly entered Linda.

Dave began pushing his dick into Linda, taking the lead. Knowing that Tom was in there only served to spur him on further.  Dave was intent on demonstrating his dominance over the diminutive figure inside Linda. Gradually, he increased the pace of his thrusts, pounding deeper and faster into her. Sweat dripped from his brow. Dave noticed extra stimulation on the underside of his dick as it slid over Tom. Dave pause for a moment and looked into Linda’s eyes. “That little fucker feels better than any sex toy.”

Linda loved that comment from Dave. Her husband was reduced to providing  a little extra stimulation for Dave’s dick.  Dave's thrusts began to echo throughout her body. Each impact left her gasping for breath. The pressure inside grew, amplifying the rush of sensations coursing through her veins.

A few seconds earlier: Tom was desperately pushing on the walls of the vagina. He was trying to push his way out. Suddenly, his feet felt something below. He realized it was Dave's dick. The dick pushed past his feet and slid upward at incredible speed, past his face. Tom was able to push his face away. But the dick was sliding and pushing past the rest of his body. The sensation of having Dave's gargantuan cock brushing over his torso, so close to his face was both disgusting and surreal. He knew he needed to get out. The gigantic cock began picking up pace, moving forward and backwards. Tom used all his strength to keep his face free from the gigantic dick.

Linda, meanwhile, felt an intense sensation spreading through her body. Every muscle in her limbs trembled with pleasure, and her toes curled involuntarily. Her chest heaved with each labored breath, the air becoming thinner and thinner. She imagined Tom's predicament, trapped between the walls of a massive vagina and a rapidly moving enormous cock.

Tom, as he was being battered by giant genitals, was hearing all sorts of sounds of slurping and friction.  The cock would have crushed him were it not for the walls of the vagina being soft. Suddenly, he heard Linda, who said, "Tom, Dave is fucking me so good. I hope you're enjoying it." Tom freed himself as the dick retreated for a second. He crawled closer to the cervix. The dick came back. To Dave, it was a game. He adjusted his dick, repositioning to batter Tom again.

"Hey Linda, Tom keeps trying to dodge me but I keep aiming back at him. What should I do?" Tom could hear all of this as he was being battered around the wet vagina. "I want you to press the top of your dick against him and cum as hard as you can." Dave grinned and nodded, eager to oblige. He shifted his hips, ensuring that Tom was positioned perfectly beneath his swollen member. "Ready?" he asked, a twisted smile playing upon his lips. Linda, panting heavily, gave a curt nod in response. "Do it, you bastard." Dave moved his dick over Tom, feeling the heat of Linda's excitement radiate beneath him.

Tom heard all of this and knew the ultimate humiliation was near. He could move somewhat in the vagina to get away from the dickhead but every time he did, it came right back toward his face.  "Fuck you Dave, I know you're aiming at me." Of course, Dave couldn't hear tiny Tom. He pushed the cockhead right back in Tom’s face.

Tom closed his eyes tightly, preparing for the imminent humiliation. The cockhead pressed against his cheek, the warm tip distorting it.  Dave let out a loud, primal cry as he felt the pleasure building and building. Knowing his dick was pressed against Tom, he looked into Linda's eyes and said, "You give the order and I explode onto him."

Linda screamed “I command you to unleash a torrent of cum onto that maggot.” After hearing Linda say this, all  Tom could thing of was pushing his hands into the urethra to stop the flow. He knew it would be futile because hundreds of gallons were about to shoot out at something like 80 MPH--but he had to try. He pushed his hands toward the urethra and realized that both hands together couldn't cover more than 50% of the monstrous dick hole.

Suddenly the urethra widened. The giant cockhead reared. Linda started screaming and cumming. The vagina was pulsing. Dave was feeling the buildup just before orgasm. Tom felt the pressure increasing inside the pulsing vagina, and Linda's orgasmic moans became more fervent.

Dave's vision clouded over with the impending release. The world seemed to spin around him, the pleasure washing over him in waves. He felt his testicles draw upward, tightening in anticipation of the impending eruption. Testicles that if rested on that little piss ant would smother him. Dave never felt so powerful, knowing that his orgasm was going to send that motherfucker flying around in there. He remembered the visual of his cum shots  battering Tom around the glass earlier. He imagined his giant cock spray was about to hit Tom so hard that his tiny body would be flipped around like a rag doll on a driveway being hit by a hose. Rather than a driveway, Tom would be flying head over heels in a gigantic vagina.

As he felt his dick ready to shoot onto the little fucker, Dave's focus drifted to what he imagined it must be like for Tom. Tom was probably feeling humiliation knowing that a giant man was intentionally about to shoot hundreds of gallons of semen into his face— inside his own wife’s vagina. The ultimate torment. Dave looked into Linda's eyes and said, "Here it comes."

Tom heard Dave and felt the pulsing of the dick. He knew that Dave was coming. Tom managed to block the first few drops and was proud of himself. On the third pulse, a hundred gallons of semen went right past his little hands and hit his face with such force that some of it made its way past his sealed lips. To Tom, it was like being in that glass again but worse. He was squeezed by the giant pulsing vagina and blasted upside down while the enormous dick unloaded again and again.

The jizz covered his face, running down his chin and spilling onto his shoulders. Blast after blast battered Tom around. He was now completely covered in cum. Each time he pushed slightly away from the giant cockhead, it would return, shooting him again and again.

Linda could sense Dave's contractions. She felt so powerful knowing that their pleasure was resulting in a Tsunami for Tom. As Dave's orgasm finally subsided, he pulled out. There was nothing better than knowing that each orgasmic pulse felt so amazing while  to Tom, it was likely akin to being bombarded with a crowd control hose emitting warm jizz. Tom, meanwhile, was fighting with all his might to no avail. Tom, covered in cum, no longer knew which way was up or down.

Tom was finally relieved when the giant dick finished exploding. The cock withdrew. That is,  until he heard  Dave say to Linda, “I totally unloaded on him. Now I'm going to push him around again while I'm still hard." Linda replied, "Dave, see how many times you can hit him with your cock before you get soft."

Dave clenched his buttocks and starting ramming as fast as he could. To Tom, the return of the giant cock hitting him again and again was not as painful as it was humiliating. The vaginal walls had some give. He gave up, submitting to the will of the giant battering ram. Over the next few minutes, it began to shrink away until it finally withdrew. Tom spit out the cum and wiped his eyes. He held back tears. How would he get out of the giant cum filled vagina? Linda, catching her breath, looked down at her dripping vagina and spoke to Tom, who was still imprisoned within. "Hey Tom, Dave looked real happy a minute ago. I'm guessing it wasn't as much fun for you."

Tom had just been pummeled and shot in the face by a giant cock. He heard Linda's sarcastic comment. As he lay there squeezed between the vaginal walls, which were now a bit wider thanks to Dave's cock forcing its way around in there, he realized there were more air pockets than before. The giant cock had widened his cocoon. He could breath easier. His biggest problem now was being covered in cum. He wanted out.

Suddenly the walls around him began applying pressure and he began to slide out of the giant vagina. He fell into a bowl. For him, a curved bowl with 15 foot walls. He looked up to see Linda and Dave looking down into the bowl, enjoying his new predicament. He ran toward the wall of the bowl but couldn't grab anything to climb up. He tried again and again but the cum all over him made him slip down each time.

Linda laughed and taunted him. "What are you doing down there, little man? Ooh, you’re drenched.” She laughed. “Hey jizz man— looks like it’s too slippery for you to climb those giant curved walls? Hmmm,  Those walls aren't half a long as Dave's dick." She enjoyed teasing him, making fun of his situation. Dave whispered in Linda's ear. "Can you piss on him while I watch?" Tom couldn't hear the whisper but he didn't like the look of concentration on Linda's face.

Linda was figuring out how to do such a thing. She had two lemonades a few hours earlier and had to pee pretty badly. She carried the bowl into the shower. Tom had no clue that he was about to be pissed on. From inside the bowl, he saw the shower door go by. Suddenly, the bowl was held just below the gigantic vagina, which was stretched out from the pounding it took from the bus sized cock. The odor was intense, smelling of  post-sex but magnified a million times. He saw residual semen dripping out of the stretched out labia.

Tom knew he was in trouble. Linda was standing above him, close enough that her vagina and lower abdomen hovered over the edge of the bowl. Her tits were blocking his view of more than half her face. He braced himself, thinking he could take whatever she threw at him. Was she going to spit on him again?  Little did he know that Linda had decided on something far more potent than he imagined.

Linda positioned herself, taking care to ensure her aim would be accurate. Her heart raced as she felt her urge to pee grow stronger. She needed to relieve herself, and what better target than her shrunken ex-husband? Her thoughts were original to say the least: "If Dave’s  cumshots were enough to force him onto his hands and knees inside that glass, imagine how much damage my urine stream could do to him.  Hell, if he wasn't in this bowl, my stream could push him around the tub for what to him would be like a hundred yards. Fuck, that would be so satisfying but I'm going to keep him in the bowl so that he has to swim."

Linda sensed her bladder, which if relaxed, would allow the flow of urine. Slowly, she relaxed it, releasing the pressure. Just before the flow started, Linda knew that her bladder was far stronger than Tom. It was about to send a swimming pool sized maelstrom his way.

Tom saw urine start to flow and immediately understood her plan. The urine hit the side of the bowl near Tom, sending a wave of liquid splashing across the surface.  He dove away, barely able to dodge the giant firehose. It sounded like a goddamned river, Tom thought. Linda bettered her aim,  propelling him onto his hands and knees on the bottom of the bowl. He was eventually knocked over and sent bouncing around the bowl.

It was like being trapped underneath a waterfall, riding a river of his own wife's urine. It went up his nose and into his mouth. He tried to regain control, desperately trying to swim against the current. But it was futile. Every time he got away from the stream it would return, hitting him so hard that he would be submerged for a few seconds until he slid around the bowl away from the stream. Inevitably, the piss would return to toss him around again. He realized that Linda, like Dave before, was enjoying the game of redirecting her aim.

Dave crawled into the perfect spot to watch from up close. Both Dave and Linda enjoyed watching Tom get flipped around and submerged. She bore down, intensifying the stream. Her thoughts? Here was Tom, fighting for his life just from the simple nearly effortless act of her urination.

Tom thought about the fact that he was like an ant in a river, powerless and tiny. Finally, it stopped and Tom was treading urine in the bowl. The smell wasn't as revolting as he thought it would be. Linda placed the bowl next to the sink.

He looked up to see Dave's and Linda's gigantic faces casting down their looks of amusement at his predicament. Linda looked at Dave and said, "I'd let you pee on him too but I would be grossed out holding a bowl with your urine. So, sorry that you won't get to enjoy that. Also, I hope you would be OK letting me sleep. Would you mind going back to your place so I can get a good night's sleep?" "No prob", said Dave.

Linda was grateful that Dave understood her need to be alone, so she offered up her bathroom:  "Dave, you can use this bathroom to clean up while I use the one in the hall." She placed the bowl next to the sink. With that she walked out.

Dave walked over to the bowl, holding his clothes. He made sure his deflating wet cock was positioned just above Tom. "Hey Tom, thanks for being such a an abusive asshole to your wife that I felt no guilt having the time of my life. I'm sure it was a nightmare for you but to me--fucking your wife while knowing that I was ramming you around in there-- was one of my greatest experiences.”

Tom,  still treading urine while looking up at the giant wet cock with Dave's face in the background, was beyond words. He just looked up at Dave with a cold stare. "Fuck you, Dave."  "Tom, you shouldn't be so rude. Maybe I'll ask Linda if she needs a babysitter some time. You can get acquainted with my fleshlight. Ha Ha.”  

Tom watched Dave turn on the sink and clean off his dick. As Dave finished cleaning himself he twisted toward the bowl to give Tom an eyeful of the cock that just fucked his wife. Tom looked past the cock and saw Dave smiling again.

Dave, stood over Tom for a minute. Tom was treading in the piss. Finally, Dave broke the silence and said, “How’s the view, mini man? I guess it’s time for me to leave, motherfucker. Thanks for the great time. Oh yeah, I'll fuck your wife whenever she wants it. Hopefully, you'll be in on the action. It felt great fucking her while the underside of my dick was getting extra stimulation as it passed over you.  Watching her piss on you afterward was fun, too. Fucking awesome, Tom, See you next time." With those words, Dave put on his clothes and walked out, leaving Tom in the bowl of urine.

Tom, still swimming in the pee while trapped in that bowl, was happy to see Linda return, if only to take him out of the bowl. He saw Linda's giant hand slide over the bowl. The giant hand lifted the bowl and she walked toward the toilet.

The bowl began to tilt, just enough to let out the urine into the toilet but not at an angle that would toss Tom. Linda tilted back the bowl. She then placed it under the sink, turned on the warm water, and squirted some soap into the bowl. She grabbed Tom and washed him from head to toe.

"Tom, how do you feel about me now?"  "I hate your fucking guts." "Would you want to have sex with me if you could?"  "No Linda, we are over." "Oh, so you don't want sex?" "Linda, I'd never get it up for you again in my life." "Oh yeah?", Linda said, "I'm going to make you cum in two minutes."  She gently grasped Tom between her index finger and thumb. She brought Tom up to her mouth. "Tom, you're so tiny and weak that you can't even stop me from forcing you to cum." With that her lips engulfed his dick.

He hated her so much right now. Suddenly, the giant lips moved left and right. The stimulation to his dick betrayed Tom. He could not stop getting a hard on. All Tom could see were giant nostrils and those lips. Linda moved Tom away from her mouth."Ha," Linda said, “I knew that you would get hard. I know what you think these lips were made for." With that, Linda pressed her lips again around Tom's groin.

Tom was disgusted with Linda but his dick felt otherwise. It was hard; those lips were unrelenting. "Fuck, she's mindfucking me. I hate her fucking guts but she's right about the lips. Knowing how they could give giant head-- I can't get that thought out of my mind. What's wrong with me?" In thirty seconds, there was no turning back. Tom came hard.

To Linda, he produced a tiny drop of semen on her upper lip. "I can barely taste it you weak tiny fuck. I told you I could make you cum against your will. It took no effort since your dick is about  the size of an ant. Hey Tom, you can sleep in a clean pair of socks. I won't make you sleep on that used towel. But I have something for you to consider. You and I are picking this up tomorrow where we left off. So here's a question: Would you rather have me bring home a random guy to shoot jizz all over you from his giant cock, or instead have one of my girlfriends come over and shit on you? Hmm, maybe Donna. She hates your guts. Your call— a dick spurting in your tiny face, or Donna’s shit coming at you after I tape you down on the bottom of this bowl. I'm feeling generous so I'll let you choose. While you lie in my sock considering this, I'm going to think about that giant cock tonight making me come while fucking your shit up.  Good night, big guy."  

Tom heard the sarcasm in her voice when she said "big guy". Linda laughed down at Tom, placed two socks on the bureau and deposited Tom to sleep. Tom knew he was not going to sleep well that night. Linda looked at him for another minute, standing over the bureau. Her giant tits were swinging freely overhead. Tom looked at those tits and asked himself, "What was I thinking when I wanted to be shrunk?"

Linda never looked happier. With that, Tom watched her mountainous body turn around and she left. Tom was exhausted and humiliated. In the past few hours, he was spit on,  almost choked to death from cigarette smoke in that glass, squeezed in Linda's vice-like hand, nearly crushed under a high heeled shoe, had a giant dick rub over him while trapped between two giant breasts, had his balls crushed by fingers twice his size, was battered inside his own wife's pussy by another man's cock, cummed on twice, was pissed on and forced to tread  in a swimming pool of urine. Finally, Dave towering over him with that wet giant dripping dick just above his head while being forced to listen to Dave telling him he’d loved the extra stimulation that Tom’s body provided to his bus sized dick…

Tom would think about his dilemma--the choice between gallons of male cum or a ton of Donna’s shit-- in the morning. He drifted to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Tom has a dilemma. I've got a writer's block. Feel free to persuade me: which of the two choices should Tom take?