[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Chloe is the best friend of Riley, who she has been friends with from childhood.

Riley has recently become friends with Susie, who is overly obsessed and lovestruck with Riley, and incredibly jealous of Chloe, and all too obviously gets off on her misfortune.

When Susie shrinks Chloe and Chloe’s sister, Ella. Susie decides to fool the oblivious drunk Riley to help her take out her longtime best friend.

The sadistic girl wouldn’t ever pass up the chance to enact the most nightmarish and humiliating fantasies imaginable on her tiny rival and the girls sister.

Feel free to share ideas you have and what you think!


Rated: X
Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13892 Read: 11916
Published: September 28 2023 Updated: September 30 2023
Story Notes:

Let me know what you think!!

1. Uneven Rivalry by EmpressKora [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4158 words)

I actually intended for Susie's section to not even last

1000 words, but clearly I got a little carried away..


Riley was meant to be pretty much the entire focus but I gave Susie a story lengths focus without noticing.


Let me know any thoughts.

Heads up, this will be a very cruel story.

2. Chloe’s Kiss of Death by EmpressKora [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6119 words)

Let me know any thoughts!

3. A Shitty Burial by EmpressKora [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3615 words)

Please let me know what you think, any feedback is appreciated!