- Text Size +

Dark Confessions - Love, Training, and the Truth (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Training. That was the word Makoto had used to ‘teach him all about a woman’s body’. He wasn’t some stiff robot who never had his heart race. He had tried his hardest to not be considered dirty minded in front of Makoto, but it did not mean he never had an interest in her in the first place. Even he was well aware of how much more mature her body developed despite her short height.


Yet Makoto wanted him to know more than that. More than just looking at her from a distance, she was making him experience her. She had smothered him in between her breasts like they were a hydraulic press and buried him under the weight of her soles like he was an ant. His body was now covered in her saltine, sticky sweat, and his nose and tongue were still able to smell and taste the lingering presence of her freshly washed foot after having been pinned beneath it. At his size, everything about Makoto was overwhelming. 


But this… This was beyond what any normal person could comprehend.


“Fufufu~ Look at you down there… I’d totally lose you if the sheets weren’t white...”


“This… This place is...”


To his left was a smooth peach colored cliffside which he could not see the top of. To his right, was the same curved surface whose shadow fell over him, darkening his world. It was as though he had fallen into the bottom of a deep and narrow chasm. He knew where he was. Makoto’s body was becoming the topography for him now. This crevice he had fallen into was nothing more than the space she left between her thighs as she sat on the bed.


Knowing that did nothing to calm him down though. The ground was white and covered with rolling, uneven bumps. These were just Makoto’s wrinkled bed sheets yet they looked so alien to him now. Worst of all, though, in front of his gaze was an imposing wall of green. The one thing Makoto had on that wasn’t her bathrobe was her panties. They weren’t any ordinary pair either. Very little was left to the imagination behind the lace underwear that had a pattern resembling roses and their sharp stems. At only 3.5 cm the eighteen year old was dwarfed by the monumental cliff-face of fabric. It was so much more than a pair of underwear at his current state; he found himself looking up at an intricately woven mural.


And what was hidden behind the cloth wall was not hiding its presence whatsoever. The peach color of Makoto’s skin peaked through anywhere the light reached. There was no hiding anything about Makoto when she surrounded him on all sides. A thick feminine aroma surrounded Takumi like a dense, invisible fog. The heat emanating from Makoto’s body along with the humidity caused by her freshly washed body made the air muggy and heavy. Though he was suffocating from how thick the air had become, that wasn’t the worst problem - It was the fact that he was breathing in the aroused Makoto’s scent.


“Nggnh… No way… just from the smell…?” To think that he’d be so vulnerable while Compressed that Makoto didn’t even have to touch him to get a reaction out of him. A woman’s scent was an arousing odor, and being coated in it, his mind was becoming numb from the overwhelming sensation. Having lost the lower half of his clothing, he couldn’t hide his body’s excitement. He tried his best to cover up with one hand while the other tried covering his nose and mouth.


“What are you hiding there, Taku? It can’t be anything that's worth seeing right now, can it?” demeaning, teasing words boomed down from above, echoing between Makoto’s thighs and into his ears. Makoto was clearly enjoying his humiliating sight. She was the last person he wanted to see him in such a demeaning position. Even Mayumi would have been preferable. “Breath it in. Guys can resist a woman’s smell, right?”


“Neko… Please! Give me my pants back!” he begged.


“Heh...” Makoto’s smirk widened. She peeled off the pants and underwear which had been compressed and were stuck on her breast. She dangled them between her thumb and forefinger like a scrap of loose paper and held them high up above him, out of reach. “You mean these? I don’t think so. I don’t think bugs wear clothes.”


“B-Bug?” Takumi choked. Was that what Makoto saw him as now?


“You might as well get used to being naked, Taku. In fact, why don’t you take off your shirt too? It’ll only get messed up in the end, and we wouldn’t want that, would we?” the girl told him, pulling away her hand with his pants and putting them to the side.


Takumi would rather not. He remained hunched over trying to hide his exposed lower body.


Sadly, Makoto wasn’t asking. She glowered down at him with impatience.


Whaaaaaaaaam!


Without warning, the colossal walls surrounding Takumi slammed together. Makoto originally left a 10 centimeter gap between her legs for  Takumi to stand between them. To the tiny boy, those 15 centimeters were 7 meters of space for him to move around in the valley of insurmountable thighs. However, in less than a second, the meaty walls closed up, scraping across the white sheets of her bed and centering in on him. In an instant, he was smothered in between the girl’s bare legs, crushed by the tremendous pressure.


“Grk!” he could feel his body being torn in two directions as Makoto rubbed her thighs together. Half of his body was pulled to left while the other was jerked to the right. Even with all of the added resistance of Compression, the stress Makoto was putting on Takumi’s body was draining both his physical and mental reserves. Though she had done it for only a few seconds, when she let go, the boy could hardly move a muscle. “Gwaah… Haaah… Haaah...”


“I wasn’t asking,” Makoto’s voice thundered down. “Take off your clothes, Taku.”


She wasn’t joking around, he realized. He had to follow her orders. She had all of the power here - not him. Even so, the foolish Takumi vehemently refused. While his legs quivered more than a bowl of gelatin in an earthquake and his voice cracked from the fear, he tried to plead again to the girl that he was starting to realize was easily dominating him. “Neko, please, don’t do this.” 


“I’m not doing anything. You’re the one taking your clothes off unless you want me to convince you again,” Makoto frowned. To frighten him again, she began to close up her legs once more. This time, however, she did so slowly so the Compressed boy could actually see the already narrow area he was trapped in get smaller and smaller. It was like being in one of those death traps on horror and action shows where the walls slowly closed in. As his surroundings became more and more claustrophobic, Takumi realized he had no choice but to obey.


“O-Okay! Just stop! Don’t crush me again!” Reluctantly, he removed the rest of his clothes, completely revealing his naked body to the giant girl staring down at his tiny form between her legs.


“Good. You’re learning,” Makoto giggled as her finger came down - a pillar as tall as an apartment building pressed down into the bed right where he had dropped his school uniform. The Compressed boy stumbled as the ground dipped down like a sinkhole. When she removed her finger, his clothes were gone, stuck to the surface of her index finger like dirt. “I'll give you your clothes back later. You probably don’t want to get them dirtied after all.”

“J-Just why do I have to be naked?” Takumi asked. He tried looking up to the girl’s face, but his eyes were forcibly drawn to the wall of green in front of him. The smell seemed so much stronger now that he could cover his nose with his sleeves.


“Makoto,” was the girl’s one word response to him.


“Huh?”


“Not Neko. Makoto. Just Makoto,” she repeated her name again. “Call me Makoto. Or would you prefer Makoto-sama? I’ll be honest. That doesn’t sound too bad either.”


This girl… was she developing some sort of god complex? It pained him to admit, but the power she had over him was very much like one. Still, he wouldn’t use the ‘-sama’ to address her. If he did, he felt he was going to throw away the last bit of his dignity.


“Makoto…,” he was so used to her nickname that it felt unnatural to call her by her first name, especially without any honorifics, but that was what she had ordered.


“Yes, Taku?” the girl giggled, hearing him doing as he was told.


“You can’t keep doing this, Makoto,” he was still stubbornly clinging to his belief that Makoto was a decent human being. “Change me back. Before you do something you regret, you’ve got to stop.”


But Takumi was already talking to someone who had already made her choice. 


Slaaaam!


“Gwargh!”


Takumi coughed as all of the air in his body was pushed out the moment Makoto’s finger descended down from the sky. She slammed it down into his body. The gargantuan pillar hit him with pinpoint accuracy.


“I don’t need you telling me I’ll regret it, Taku.” Makoto began to move her finger about. She lowered the pressure just enough so she wasn’t crushing him, but to Takumi’s dismay, she was targeting his crotch. “I have nothing left to regret anymore.”


“N-Nothing left?” Takumi grunted, trying with no avail to lift up the multi-ton finger crushing him. “A-Awargh!”


“That’s right,” the angry giant dexterously began toying with his erection as she confessed. First, she stroked her finger down across his entire body. Then, she slowly lifted it, allowing his penis to raise just enough so she could stroke only it. “Let me tell you the truth, Taku. I lied to you from the very beginning. Mayu-nee never asked you to Compress yourself. I had you shrink yourself just because I wanted to get back at you for always looking at her.”


It was a lie? Takumi’s heart plunged down into his stomach. So this entire time, he had been in the palm of Makoto’s hand... but then why had she only snapped now? The answer was simple. All fingers pointed to him, as did the literal finger Makoto used to push down on him even harder. 


“Gwargh!”


“I thought I’d stop early after last night, but then you ended up shrinking yourself again. Oh, you have no idea how excited I got from seeing you screw up~! Ahaha~!” her voice cracked as she laughed, as though the memory utterly aroused her. But immediately afterwards, the girl’s tone turned serious and bitter. “ But that photo…  I couldn’t help myself anymore... It just made me sick knowing I lost the guy I fell in love with to my sister.”


“L-Love?” Takumi stuttered upon hearing the truth out of Makoto’s mouth. Was that why she had done all of this? She loved him. That much he knew now. Even he couldn’t be that stupid after hearing it straight from the horse’s mouth. But with how she went about comparing herself to Mayumi again… Makoto was so fixed on that fact. Was her inferiority complex with her sister that extreme?


“But I’m not going to lose to her.”


“Gah! Ne- Makoto… Wait!” But Takumi couldn’t argue his case. He was too busy trying to endure as Makoto rubbed his already erect member with her finger. Makoto was completely misunderstanding things. Mayumi… He did not love her at all. He respected her from the bottom of his heart, but that was it. He had to tell Makoto she was mistaken - to tell her the truth. 


But the girl was in no clear state of mind to properly listen to him anymore.


“I can feel you pricking my finger. Good. Get hard over me,” she laughed. “Let’s keep going. I want to teach you. Just how much more I can do for you than my bitch of a sister.”


“Uwa-aah!”Takumi struggled to hold in his instincts as the girl toyed with him. The boy couldn’t say anything. He could only moan. Makoto’s dextrous finger overwhelmed him.


“Come on, Taku. Let it out. It feels good, doesn’t it? I’m getting wet just thinking about it.” 


She was, and that was what was making Takumi’s situation even worse. In the presence of Makoto’s privates, the smell pouring out and surrounding him became even thicker and thicker as his body was stroked and prodded repeatedly by her finger. As he breathed it in, Takumi’s mind fell into further disarray.


He couldn’t believe just how his body was remaining excited and erect through everything. Was it how weak he was to the pressure Makoto was using to pin him down? Was it her pheromones mixing in with the air as her panties failed to absorb the juices that were clearly dripping from the giant girl? Or was it actually his own desire? Takumi’s mind spun incircles in confusion as Makoto assaulted him with just one finger. 


“Ngggn~~ A-Aah!” he screamed as his body hit its limit. He couldn’t hold it in. Just like Makoto had been wanting, he released his load. A white spray let out, staining the finger pinning him down, or rather, it would if he were of any noticeable size. It hardly left a mark on Makoto’s finger tip - even less than if she pressed her finger onto a stray water droplet.


But Makoto felt it: the boy’s climax. Shortly after she did, the sensual pressure holding Takumi down eased up. She lifted her finger up into the sky to inspect the sudden wet sensation she felt.


“Haaah… Uwaaah… Haaargh… Mako… to…,” Takumi couldn’t stand up. Every part of his body was sore from the pressure that had pinned him down.


“Fufufu~! Good boy, Taku,” Makoto’s voice echoed down into the thigh chasm. “Isn’t it great when you’re honest? You’re a bit premature, but I bet Mayu-nee never got you this excited before.”


Excited? No. Fearful was the correct word wasn’t it? He wanted to think that, but to his dismay, he couldn’t find the brain cells to actually do so. His mind’s concerns were elsewhere - his manhood, although it had been stressed and stroked repeatedly by Makoto’s monumental finger, was still erect. How? How could his body find any excitement from such a frightening sight as a vengeful and deluded Makoto?


“You love me, right, Taku? This is a sign of that love, isn’t it?”


A sign of love? Inhaling in the girl’s pheromones that continued wafting out from her privates confused Takumi further. He couldn’t think straight. The first thought he could come up with to answer his question both made sense to him and worried him due to how disoriented he was.


“Don’t tell me… I’m actually enjoying this...” Did he like Makoto more than Mayumi? On a normal day, he might have actually been able to say yes, but what about this Makoto? Did he actually enjoy being crushed earlier and having his manhood pleasured by just her all-powerful finger?


“You can’t call that a handjob, but how about a finger job? It felt good, didn’t it?”


Did it? Yes. He couldn’t deny that. This was bad. Was Makoto actually succeeding in training him? The last refuges of Takumi’s mind told him he had to get away. He had to clear his head. As long as he was breathing in the fragrance coming out of Makoto’s privates, he wouldn’t be able to retain his composure.


But there was no escape. Even if he could manage to crawl the 30 centimeters to the end of the bed from Makoto’s crotch, the only way he could go would be down. He was trapped in three sides - all of them Makoto’s body. 


And as Makoto’s hand descended to pluck him off the bed, the boy knew there was no way he could save himself from the heavy love that the 152 cm tall girl was giving his 3.5 cm body. 


“Before we change you back, Taku. I’ll make sure you’ll be unable to do anything but think about me.”


The only person who could save him was Mayumi, but until the older Komiya sibling got home, he was going to be at Makoto’s mercy. 


Chapter End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch13-Twisted-Love-986465005