- Text Size +

Jake began to lose feeling in his extremities as he slowly tread the cold toilet water in near total darkness. He had been yelling at Josephine to let him out of the toilet bowl for almost 10 minuets and the lid above him hadn't budged; nor had the giant girl sitting atop it. Jake was angry. Angry at being shrunken. Angry at the way Jose took advantage of him when she herself got mad, but ultimately just angry at himself. Time and time again the past 24 hours he'd made good progress with his giant caretaker, just before screwing everything up, ultimately doing something to inadvertently piss her off. He had stopped yelling and sat there, treading water as the cold and guilt began to overpower his heated fits of rage. Her mood swings pissed him off to no end but she was still his savior, he realized. He owed Josephine everything. If what she had told him about Mr. Davis and the shrinking was true, then she had gone out of her own way to bring him to her home and make sure he awoke safely and informed. Jake didn't know what he would have done if the roles were reversed. "I certainly wouldn't have dropped her in a toilet" Jake thought, his anger returning temporarily, before receding once again to his pangs of guilt. Jake looked across his body at the giant bandaid covering his injured shoulder, the brown bandage hanging off him loosely as its adhesive properties began degrading with the toilet water. "She accidentally hurt me... and it was all because I was an idiot and tried to bite off more than I could chew." Jake thought to himself. He had the best of intentions in trying to please the giant woman but knew Josephine must feel terrible about what she had accidentally done. She had told him she would never hurt him and he knew she genuinely meant it. "She didn't cause this, I did." Jake thought looking at his shoulder. He had to make things right and tell her how he truly felt about this whole situation...and about her.

Josephine had been scrolling through the Amazon app on her phone, all while ignoring messages and calls from Katelyn, whom she knew would be pissed for Josephine not picking her up for school. Josephine told herself she'd lie to her cousin tomorrow, telling her she was sick in bed and couldn't reach her phone to respond. There was no way she was attempting a school trip with Jake today, she was too damn mad at Jake's carelessness in the bedroom earlier. She was upset that she had opened up to Jake about her domination kink, just for things to spiral out of control, resulting in more than just mental, but physical pain this time for her tiny friend. "I love him to death but he's just so damn irritating sometimes!" she thought. "I just want him to listen to me when I tell him not to do something dangerous!" Josephine sighed and continued tapping her phone. She started scrolling through her Amazon cart, filled with Ken doll outfits she had selected for Jake. She hoped these would fit so she wouldn't have to continue staring at his naked body. "His tone, sexy naked body." her brain added. "Ugh!" Josephine thought to herself. She wanted him to love Jake and be the best person she could possibly be to him but also wanted Jake to listen to her and be understanding of her needs. All her needs. "In a way that doesn't get her sent to prison for accidentally killing him!" She thought to herself angrily. She was getting better about not completely blowing up on him she thought, but the two of them needed to have another talk. A real talk. One that didn't prompt any sexy time or undue fear, but instead a simple understanding of what was expected going forward. She didn't like treating Jake like a kid in timeout, but if this was going to work, she needed a level head. Josephine told herself they desperately needed to establish some ground rules...for both their sakes. 

Josephine hit the complete order button on her Amazon app and was just about to stand up to retrieve her toilets captive when she heard Jake say her name gently from the water beneath her. "Jose" he said softly. "I'm...I'm sorry." he called up to her. Josephines eyebrows raised. It wasn't a sad sorry like he was crying, more like a defeated, exhausted sorry. Last time she heard his voice he was screaming up at her in anger. "Understandably so" she told herself for where he was placed. Josephine smiled at herself. "I guess the toilet timeout worked" she thought as she placed both her bare feet on the bathroom tile in front of the toilet and stood. She leaned down to grab the lid of the toilet but Jake was still talking, the curve of the bowl and her new place in front of the toilet amplifying his tiny voice. "Jose..." Jake said in cold darkness, staring up at nothing but the dimly lit rim of the toilet bowl, the bottom of it stained a faint yellow from where Josephine's toilet brush couldn't reach. "Jose the truth is.... I like you. I like you a lot and though your mood swings can be scary at times..." he paused. "...I know you're doing all of this to help me." Jake said, floating on his back to fight the lactic acid built up in his freezing arms. Jake stared up at the toilet lid and imagined Josephines face looking down on him, remembering it flushed red and glowing brightly, her lips forming a radiant post-sex smile as she held him in her warm hands. "Josephine you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, times like a hundred." Jake said truthfully. He didn't know if she could hear him or was even listening at all but he had to get this off his chest. "I'm sorry I forced myself on....in you like that. I should have listened to you about the dangers but my heart and dick got the better of me. I just...just wanted to make you happy...and I don't blame you for one second for my injury!" He yelled up."I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, and for that I'm sorry." Jake said looking over once again to his bandaged shoulder which he couldn't even feel now. Probably just numb from the water at this point, Jake thought, his gaze shifting back above him as he heard fingers grip to top of his prison. Jake was bathed in bright light as the toilet lid lifted, illuminating the shining porcelain bowl all around him.  The light temporarily blinded Jake as he felt warm fingers plunge into the water all around him and grip his body, lifting him from the freezing toilet water like a claw fetching a prize at an arcade. Jakes eyes adjusted as he was raised upward. He expected to see a still pissed Josephine looking down at him; instead he saw her positively bawling her eyes out. 

Josephine had heard everything Jake admitted and her heart exploded. Not only had Jake taken responsibility for his actions, admitted his fears and said that he liked her despite those fears,... he called her beautiful. Josephine's eyes gushed tears like a floodgate as she experienced teenage hormone enhanced blasts of both happiness and guilt as she felt his freezing body in her hands. She had no idea her toilet water was this cold and Jake felt like an ice cube in her hands. "Oh Jake! y-you're freezing!" She cried as she quickly lifted up her shirt and placed Jakes tiny body atop her right breast, cupping both hands over his freezing body and opening her mouth above him, breathing warm breath over his shivering form. Jake felt like a polar bear being dropped into the Bahamas as heat and softness engulfed him. After a minute of recovery, Jake took in his new surroundings. Jake stared down at the flesh he was on, feeling her large heart beat through her right mammary. "Soooo Soft..." Jake said, as he stretched his arms and legs out, making a mock snow angel on her breast under her warm hands. He wondered if Josephines ass was this soft as well. It had to be, he decided smiling. Josephine felt Jakes body squirm against her breast as it warmed him, the space between her legs following suit. "H-Hey Mister, enough of that!" She joked down through still teary eyes, as she smiled and attempted to dry them with her wrists. Jake stopped moving and looked up at Josephine with a pout on his face, giving her his best puppy dog eyes to let him continue. Josephine looked down at Jake with a pained grin. "No Sir! I won't deny you're adorable but we need to have another chat before we..." Josephine brought her legs together, fighting off her vaginas desire to have another round with the cutie on her breast. "-do anything else like that."

Jake was confused. She had explained everything that happened to him, admitted her fetish and insecurities. Oh and had him literally inside of her. What more was there to possibly talk about? Josephine walked with Jake to her parents kitchen counter and gently peeled him off her right breast, setting him on the granite surface in front of a bowl of fresh fruit. Jake silently protested as he left his comfortable surroundings. "Wait for me my loves, I'll return for you one day" he called out to her breasts as he was lowered to the cold granite counter top of her kitchen. Josephine rolled her eyes at the comment and smirked down to Jake, who ran over to the cloth mat the fruit bowl was sitting on, not liking the way the cold morning granite felt against the bottoms of his feet. "What is it with men and boobs?" She asked genuinely before lowering her shirt back down overtop of them. Jake looked at her and adopted an air of reverence. "Breasts are warm and soft and provide the life nurturing nectar of the Gods!" he shouted bowing down to Josephine in his best impersonation of an idol worshiper. Josephine laughed at the mans little antics. Jake seemed different since his toilet admission, like he had loosed up a little. She liked the change. "God I love him." She thought.  

The giant glass bowl behind Jake touched his back as he climbed to his feet and he gawked at the giant fruit inside. Fresh apples, oranges and bananas as big as Jakes whole body rested inches away from him. "Hey Jose?" Jake called over to Josephine as she brought a bar stool over to the counter and sat in front of her tiny lover. "Yeah?" she asked as she adjusted herself to a more comfortable position on the cold stool. Jakes stomach made itself known as it rumbled, demanding fuel. "C-Could I have something to eat?" Asking his giant friend for food for the way a child asks his mother for an evening snack. Josephines smacked her head with a palm. "Of course you can!" she realized Jake hadn't eaten anything since before he shrunk and even then didn't remember seeing him in the cafeteria in the 30 minute lunch period before chemistry class; Unbeknownst to her that Jake had been getting sexually assaulted by her sadistic cousin in the mens bathroom during that time. She decided a banana would be easiest to peel and cause the least amount of mess, reaching over Jake and pulling one out of the bowl. Jake drooled as he saw Josephine crack the banana stem and slowly peel the sides down, revealing the soft white texture of the fruit. It looked and smelled heavenly. Josephine pinched the top inch of the banana off and held it in front of Jake. She expected him to grab it from her and take a seat on the cloth mat behind him to enjoy it. Instead, he put his tiny hands on the tips of her finger and thumb and lowered his face to the delicious tasting fruit, taking slow calculated bites out of the yellow banana as he closed his eyes, savoring the first thing he had eaten in almost 18 hours. 

Josephine felt her heart quicken and her nipples swell under her shirt as she watched Jake eat the tiny (to her) peace of fruit. "He's literally eating out of your hands" her brain said as she tried to keep her upper body still so Jake could enjoy his meal, her lower body squirming underneath the counter. Jake looked up at Josephine while he ate and stared into her eyes with an intense look, moving his mouth to the sides  of the banana chunk slightly to "accidentally" nibble on her thumb and pointer finger where they met the sticky fruit. Josephines jaw dropped in shocked realization. "That little bastard! He teasing me!" She realized as she looked into his eyes and saw a different kind of hunger in them. "Well then...Two can play at that game" Josephine thought as she brought the rest of the banana to her lips, licking them sensually as she held Jakes gaze. She briefly looked at the banana in her hand then back at Jake, a cruel but sexy smile forming in the corners of her mouth. "Wow, I picked a nice one huh?" She said as she slipped her tongue out of her mouth, dragging it slowly up and down the full length of the fruit. "I just love these little guys, they're just so damn delicious." Josephine said, placing special emphasis on the word guys and delicious as she continued her tongues assault on the innocent banana. Jake pulled his sticky mouth away from the fruit between Josephines finger tips, his eyes transfixed on her wet mouth. Josephine pulled the now glistening banana away from her lips, looking it over. "Thats gotta be what would you say Jake...6 inches? 7 Maybe?" Jake looked at her completley hypnotized, his lips unable to respond to the question. "Definitely more than four inches" she said, as her mouth opened wider than Jake had ever seen. 

Jake stood in front of Josephines sticky fingers, his penis at full attention as he saw Josephine slowly lower all 6 inches of the banana into her cavernous maw, the blunt tip of the banana she had created with Jakes meager meal  touching the back of her throat. Josephine regained eye contact with Jake before pulling the banana out an inch and biting down hard with her front teeth. Jake saw Josephines perfect white teeth slice through the banana, thicker and longer than this entire body like a knife through butter. Jake swallowed audibly. Mixtures of arousal and primal fear coursed through Jake, his mind flashing back to his encounter with Josephines mouth shortly after calling her a bitch and his dream of Katelyn as he disappeared down her laughing throat. He watched as Josephines jaw moved up in down, pulverizing the long piece of fruit into nothing but yellow paste, before her heard her gulp, her finger traveling along with the lump down her throat as she sent her breakfast teaser into her awaiting stomach. Josephine licked her lips and looked at Jake, who didn't quite have his normal olive complexion she noticed. "Haha Got his ass" her mind thought. Jake smiled weakly up at Josephine and took at seat on the cloth mat behind him, his previous confidence of 30 seconds ago gone due to her performance with the banana. Josephine looked him triumphantly, not fully realizing her little breakfast stunt didn't appear half as sexy to Jake as it did terrifying. "All done?" she asked cutely to her quiet friend. Jake nodded slowly, causing Josephine to quickly pop the rest of her banana and the left overs of his into her mouth, not even chewing the insignificant amounts before swallowing. Josephine licked the tips of her fingers clean, before folding her arms across and leaning forward with them rested on the table in front of Jake. Josephine smiled down at Jake, looking at him lovingly. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of his little reactions" she thought.  Jake sat there under her gaze looked up at the giantess shyly. "S-So what is it you wanted to talk about again?" he asked.     

Chapter End Notes:

Y'all having fun? I'm having fun. Smile. Toss me a review if you please and thank you kindly! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.