- Text Size +

Neither Jake or Josephine could believe what they were looking at. Both of their minds were racing about what this meant going forward between the two of them. Josephine recalled Mr. Davis vaguely telling her something about Jake being "more resilient" in his tiny state but this went above that. This was a full on healing factor. His body literally addressed an injury that should have required stitches in God knows how short a time. Josephine knew Jake was tough both physically and mentally given everything he'd been through but this was bordering on superhuman. "Was this a good thing or a really good thing?" her dark mind added. So many times Jake's safety had been the one thing keeping her in check. But now...did she even have to hold back anymore? 

Jake stood there watching Josephines big beautiful eyes stare at him in wonder as if she had just discovered a new element. There was something almost predatory in her gaze; Jake wasn't an idiot, he understood the implications associated with this newfound discovery. Was it just cuts he healed quickly from? Were his bones stronger? Did he still need to breathe? Jakes mind raced and he thought back to his unfortunate incident in the bedroom with Josephine. He definitely felt her fingernail pierce his shoulder. He saw himself bleed, he remembered feeling the pain. He recalled the feeling of suffocation as Josephine clinched her vaginal muscles around this chest, limiting his ability to take a breath. "So what changed?" he thought. Was his body adapting the longer he stayed shrunken? From what Josephine had told Jake, his chemistry teacher was fairly nonchalant about shrinking Jake and leaving him with her. "Did Mr. Davis know this would happen?" Jake shook his head side to side. A hypothesis is worthless if you don't test it. Jake thought with a grin. "Jose.." he said with the slightest bit of excitement in his voice. "Can you put me on the ground?"

Josephine's mind had wandered off and she came back to reality when she heard Jake call her name. "Huh? W-What sorry Jake?" Jake pointed down below the sink counted to the cold tile floor. "You want on the... ground?" Josephine asked curiously, backing away slightly from Jake, whom she didn't realize she had been looming over with her face this whole time. "Yeah...I wanna check something out." Jake said almost too quickly. Josephine didn't reach for him. She had to be responsible and didn't want to rush anything. She had made so many mistakes with Jake since she brought him home. His cuts may heal quickly but he was still a fragile little guy. Her fragile little guy, She thought. Josephine had come to grips with the power balance between the two of them. He was hers...she was in control, but that didn't mean Jake lacked having a say in his own life while he was with her. She was his temporary caring custodian, nothing more. "Until we feel otherwise" her dark mind chided in. "Jake I don't think that's a good idea, we don't even know what this means yet, it could be a one and done type thing, like a cat's nine lives." She said. Jake just scoffed at the remark. "You really have a thing for cats huh?" He said, trying to get her to smile and let down her guard a bit. She looked concerned and while he appreciated the sentiment, Jake was a man of science, and at his current size, he was going to need her help if this was going to work. "Jose, p-please just real quick..." he called up to her, fidgeting with his hands and putting on the puppy dog eyes, trying to sound as innocent and submissive as possible. 

Josephine looked at his precious little display and could've melted in a puddle on the spot. "Oh I could just eat you up you're so darn CUTE" she said through a girlish squeal. "Yeah let's conduct that test another day" Jake joked aloud. "Or never" he thought with a shudder. Josephine still had her doubts and remained still. "Jose seriously...what, you think I'm gonna run away or something?" Jake said with a pout. "You'd have me back in your hands in a split second and you know it!" Jake said. "Plus...I meant what I said in the kitchen. Me, this body... I'm all yours." He added, hoping if he couldn't win over her practical mind he would have better luck with her sexual one. Josephine blushed, it still felt weird to hear that kind of talk from someone his size, or anyone for that matter. "He must really trust me" she thought, nibbling on her pointer finger in contemplation. "Ugh...Fine." she said, reaching out and gently grasping his now dry body naked body in her hands, placing him on the cool bathroom tile next to her knees. Jake just stood there and looked up at her. "Can you stand up Jose?" Jake asked in a loud voice so she could hear him. "Jake why?" Josephine refuted. He already looked so small on the ground next to her. She felt she would look like a skyscraper next him at her full height. "C'mon please?" Jake sweetly chided to the giantess.

Josephine let out an audible groan and slowly stood to her full impressive height. She reached over with a long arm and grabbed a white towel, wrapping it tightly around her chest. "You're not getting a free show after making me do this." She called down playfully. Jake ignored the comment, walking over to her right foot, placing his hands on top of it. Josephine felt his tiny hands atop her wet foot and squirmed, the feeling surprising to her but nice at the same time. "Can you lift up your foot?" Jake shouted up. "What? No! Are you crazy? Jake you could get hurt!" Josephine shouted back down in return, now that she knew what he was up to. "Ya know, for someone so good at teamwork in volleyball, you're pretty shit when it comes to following directions" Jake said with a smug grin. Jake barely had time to react as he saw Josephines toes rise up and make contact with his body, knocking him on his back before all five of the mammoth digits came down, resting gently but firmly on his tiny frame. Jake felt her warm foot pinning his entire body to the cold tile floor. Josephine spread her big and second toes apart, wedging Jakes head in between them so she could see his face from above. "What was that?" she said down in a cold tone to the man under her foot.

Jake just smiled up at the sour giantess above him, flashing her a confident smile from between her fresh vanilla scented toes. Josephine felt Jake's warm body underneath her foot, her toes playfully wiggling on his face. She loved the feeling of him down there, completely at her mercy. Her evil smile shifting to one of shock as she saw Jake smile and lift his face up, placing a soft kiss on the space between her toes, followed by a lick. "Jake! T-Thats gross!" Josephine said, moving her toes closer together around his head and applying slight pressure downwards to halt his kisses, even though she secretly loved the feeling of his lips against the sensitive skin between her toes. "What's gross, we just got out of the shower dummy" Jake said, laughing through a strain, his head gripped tightly by her toes. "Besides your doing great, keep applying more pressure! I don't feel a thing!" he called up, surprised to not be the least bit uncomfortable under her added weight. Josephines mouth dropped in realization. "That little shit! He was exactly where he wanted to be! Him and his stupid test!" She thought. Josephine quickly released Jakes head from between her toes and removed her foot from over top of him. 

Jake remained lying down, looking up at Josephine who had her arms crossed in a pout. "Jake seriously! I'm not gonna step on you to test some stupid theory!" Josephine spat down at the man in front of her feet. Jake laughed and folded his arms behind his head, enjoying the view. "Ya know you're just as beautiful from this angle Jose... it's as if I'm lying down in front of a giant statue of Aphrodite herself." Josephine blushed noticeably and squeezed her legs together. "Your little compliments are going to be the death of you one day." Josephine said, her pout moving upwards into a slight smile. She brought her right foot back up and tilted it towards Jake, tracing around his tiny from with her big toe. She thought about his shoulder let out a sigh. "You're sure you're going to be okay Jake?... I'm not gonna lie... part of me really liked having you down there..." Josephine said with an embarrassed blush, brushing the top of his hair with her big toe. Jake just smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying this, now c'mon! let's see how far we can push this!" Jake said, spreading his seemingly indestructible body out wide like a snow angel. 

Josephine despite her best wishes found herself bringing her heel to rest just slightly below Jakes feet, her massive sole looming above her shrunken friend. The light above Jake darkened, Josephines foot casting a shadow over his four inch tall form. For reasons he couldn't quite explain, Jake found himself getting hard at the sight of Jose's tan wrinkled sole resting above him. He wasn't a foot person in the slightest, but the idea of being completely at Josephines mercy was somewhat intoxicating. He was a submissive at heart and knew stuff like this made her darker side happy, and in turn that made him happy as well. Jake smiled as he saw the sole slowly descend, making soft contact with his body. 

Jakes stared ahead as Josephine rested her foot on him, once again placing his head between her toes so the two of them could maintain eye contact. Jake gave her a nod to begin. Josephine bit her lip and slowly began to apply minimal pressure on her friends body, the soft flesh on the sides of her foot making contact with the cold tile as they compressed in and around Jake's small body. Josephine saw Jakes expression remained unchanged after this and applied a bit more pressure, hoping he would show at least a little discomfort so they could stop this dumb test and go about their day. Jake felt the pressure increase but aside from the faint smell of Josephines sole beginning to perspire due to nervousness, Jake detected no changes in his condition. Josephine applied even more pressure now, actively standing on him at this point, her face a display of bewilderment as Jake's body felt resilient as a brick under her soft foot. "Incredible...." she thought. Jake started to feel a slight bit of discomfort but decided against verbalizing anything to her. He called up to Josephine between her toes, "go ahead Jose, give me everything..I think I got this!" Josephine's dark mind suddenly brought up a painful memory of a match last year. The memory replacing Jake's face with that a dark haired girl from another high school volleyball team. The same girl who's tempo spike had knocked them out of state finals last year. Josephine saw not Jake's face, but her face between her toes... and smiledGo ahead, you're in control. She's nothing but a bug under your feet. Josephine complied and placed her full weight on Jake, lifting her left foot up slightly while shifting her right one on Jake, curling her toes tightly around his head and pressing down hard as if she where trying to flatten a soda can under her bare feet. That's it. Make her pay. 

Jake felt his face get buried into Josephines warm toes as she brought her full weight down upon him. This was amazing he thought. He couldn't believe the force his body was withstanding. He had taken this gamble knowing full and well what might happen and sure enough, after about 7 seconds under all 150 pounds of the giant volley ball player, he felt one of his ribs snap like a twig. Jake felt a sharp pain in his chest and all the air come rushing out from his lungs in an instant. Reality came back to Josephine as she both felt and heard the snap under her foot. Josephine let out a bloodcurdling scream, removing her now clammy foot off of Jake's writhing form, dropping to the ground on both knees before him, all in less than two seconds. Jake winced in pain and tried to collect his breath but nothing came. His pain receptors in his brain dominated by a dagger like feeling in his right lung that he knew his broken rib must've pierced. Tears the size of softballs splashed all around Jake as Josephine cried above him, certain she had just crushed her tiny friend. Jake found a tiny amount air return to his lungs and tried to breath deeply, hoping with every fiber of his being that he would not to cry out in pain. He couldn't put Josephine through that, this was his idea. Jake refused to make her feel like the bad guy in all this. Josephine heard Jake breathing and franticly brought a finger up to his chest, attempting to softly stroke Jake who was obviously in a great deal of pain. Jake felt her finger touch him and quickly pushed it away, his face changing in sudden shock. He couldn't explain it but... something was happening. 

Jake found his ability to fill his lungs to capacity improve by the second. Jakes chest began to contort up and down unnaturally has he felt his ribcage begin to shift itself inside his own body. Josephine continued to drench Jake in her tears as she cried profusely and wailed apology after apology down to the tiny man. She shouldn't have kept going. She should have stopped. She felt sick to her stomach as she recalled the feeling on satisfaction she felt as she curled her sweaty toes around the head of her mind-made enemy. Her cries stopped briefly as she felt Jake reach out and grab the very finger he had pushed away a second ago and bring it to his chest, hugging it tightly. "J-Jake I'm here I'm here! What can I do!" she said in pure hysterics. She was surprised to see that Jake's expression had changed from one of pure pain to one of utter confusion. "J-Jose, calm down...c-can you feel that!?" Jake said loudly as he rested the pad of her finger against his tiny ribcage. Josephine couldn't feel it at first but then slowly detected the sensation of tiny little bones shifting inside Jake chest, the pad of her finger being pressed back as Jake ribs finally mended and reset themselves back to regular shape. 

Josephine removed her finger off Jake who immediately jumped to his feet, the tiny man taking in a very loud and pronounced full breath of air. This convinced Jake that not only had his ribs reset themselves, the hole in his lung must've instantly healed too. "This is so fucking cool!" Jake said, jumping up and down while pumping his fist in the air. Josephine fell back on her butt and just stared at Jake. "Y-You're...you're ok?...." Josephine said in shock. "Fit as a fiddle!" Jake said in a county accent, shooting his titanic friend a smile and big thumbs up. "Oh...well that's good." Josephine said without a hint of emotion before swopping Jake up in the blink of an eye before her face and screaming at him. "You dumb little inconsiderate asshole!" Josephine spat not caring how much saliva she covered Jake in during her outburst. "You had me worried absolutely sick! This d-dumbass little test of yours! Jake I thought I c-crushed you!" Josephine cried, fresh tears raining down her cheeks. Jake wiped spit off his face before responding cautiously back to Josephine. "You kinda did...hahaha..." Jake said with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood. 

Josephine stood up with Jake in hand and sat him back down on the sink counter roughly. She sat down across from him on the rim of the bathtub, not even caring that the position of the towel gave him a clear sightline of her vagina. She turned her head to the side and refused to look at Jake who remained stranded on the bathroom sink. Jake sat down himself and silently cursed. If ever there came out a book on women and their emotions, Jake told himself he would be there to snag the very first copy. Josephine looked hurt, sad and furious, all at the same time. Jake called out to her and tried to apologize. "Jose look I know you're mad and I'm sorry okay...we could've tested that a different way, I just got excited." he said. Josephine refused to acknowledge him and buried her face in her hands. "Look I know I forced you into something you were uncomfortable with and the result probably scared you. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry, please look at me Jose" Jake said, suddenly realizing that he probably screwed the pooch big this time. Josephine didn't move an inch, just wept softly into her hands. This wasn't like Josephine. She was completely shut down. It was now Jakes turn to feel terrible. Much like the first night here, one person just went through an experience thinking they had nearly killed the other. Jake remembered the fear he felt looking at the back of Josephines throat, thinking he was about to get eaten. Josephine probably had just experienced a similar fear when she thought she accidentally killed him under her foot. Oh Jake you moron, he chastised himself. He needed Josephine. She was the person he needed more than anything and more on the short term side of things, the only person who could get him down off this sink counter. Jake looked over the edge and pondered the drop off the bathroom sink counter. "Actually, now that I think about it, I'd probably survive the fall... after breaking every bone in my body that is." There was not lamp power cord to fast rope down or soft pink carpet to cushion his impact. Jake told himself he wouldn't be in a rush to test a nosedive onto the hard tile floor of the bathroom anytime soon. Sure his body would probably heal itself physically in a matter on minutes, but the pain. Jake shuddered. He would still feel every bit of the pain, he told himself. He didn't want to know what kind of damage that would bring about mentally

Josephine sat on the tub rim for about 10 minutes before shifting her gaze over to Jake, who remained exactly where she left him, laying down on his side curled up with his back facing her. Josephine couldn't tell if he was sleeping or just sulking. She slowly stood and got back down to her knees in front of the sink. The same place she had kneeled before Jake got the bright idea to test his new found resilience under her foot. She didn't hate him for trying. She hated herself for enjoying it. She had just spent the past 10 minuets in self revelation. Her fetish wasn't about dominating Jake, it was about taking her frustrations against her enemies out on other people, Jake was just a matter of convenience due his size. She felt both good and terrible that she had finally come to this conclusion about her kink. Now she just had to figure out a way to tell Jake. How could she even break the news? "Oh hi Jake, by the way, I like to pretend you're people that I hate and abuse you in their place, cool?" Josephine sighed, her breath inadvertently hitting Jakes back and causing him to roll over, jumping back in surprise to see Josephines face so close once more. It never failed to amaze Jake how someone so massive could sneak up on him so easily. If things ever got bad with Josephine, like really bad, he would probably never see it coming. Unless she wanted him to. Jake shuddered, a certain nightmare resurfacing temporarily.     

Jake took the initiative. "Look Jose, I feel terrible for making you do that. That was wrong of me...I took some time to think and I-" Jake didn't know what to expect from his titanic friend but interrupted by laughter certainly wasn't on the list. Josephine wiped a tear from her right eye and smiled, a kind of mocking smile that Jake couldn't quite place. "I'm... sorry?" Jake said, shrinking back into himself a bit. "Oh Jake...You really think you could force me to do anything?" Josephine said in a tone that verged on cruel. Uh oh. Jake thought. She's definitely still upset. Jake decided to remain quiet and just looked down at his legs. He didn't want his mouth to get him into even more trouble. He had pissed her off and secretly wondered if he was about to have another timeout period in the cold waters of her toilet. Josephine caught Jake quickly glance to his right in the direction of the toilet bowl and Josephine rolled her eyes. "Jake, chill out I'm going to put you back in there" She said with a bit of sadness. What was it every time something negative happened between them Jakes mind automatically went to punishments? She thought. "Because that's what you've done to him" her brain answered. "Because despite everything he's still scared of you" it continued. She saw Jake let off a little shiver. "Are you cold?" She asked deadpanned. Jake had actually been freezing the past 10 minuets on the cold porcelain sink counter but didn't want to make his discomfort known to the pissed off giantess. "J-Just a little, but I'll be ok." he said weakly. Josephine looked at Jake annoyed. He was a terrible liar but she understood why he was acting the way he was. "Jake, seriously relax, I'm not mad at you...look...I have to admit some things...some personal things to you and clear the air. I'm going to pick you and up and we are going to go to the living room to have a little chat, okay?" Josephine said, trying an adopt a softer tone. "Ok." Jake said nervously, standing and slowly lifting his arms to be picked up. He had just discovered he possessed a supernatural shrunken healing factor and yet here he was terrified of a pending conversation with Josephine.  

Josephine gently grabbed Jake and walked into the living room, grabbing one of her mothers blankets and a couple pillows to make herself and Jake more cozy. This was going to be a long difficult conversation and she wanted Jake to feel as comfortable as possible while they spoke. She sat Jake atop a pillow on the couch. "Wait here, I think it's high time I put on some actual clothes so you can focus." Josephine said in a joking tone, trying to loosen up Jake a little bit. Jake sat there on the pillow, obedient and still. "Ok." He said. Josephine looked at Jake with a frown. "Why did he look so nervous?" Josephine thought as she made her way up stairs to get changed. Jake normally had a sixth sense for disasters. When something bad was a bout to go down, his gut 9 times out of 10 was right on the money. Jake saw Jose disappear up the stairs and sat atop the pillow in the living room waiting for Josephine to return. He hated how big and dark her parents living room was. It was ominous Jake realized how quiet everything was when Josephine wasn't around. This only contributed to his mounting feeling of dread. 

Then he heard it. The sound of keys rattling in the front walkway door connected to the living room as they fidgeted with the lock. Someone was here. Someone not Josephine. Jake tried to yell but there was no way his voice would carry all the way up the stairs to alert her in time. Jake looked around, praying for anywhere to quickly hide. He climbed atop the armrest to look behind him. He saw a couple of gym bags stacked against the wall behind the couch, the closest one with the zipper not secured all the way. Jake weighed his options and decided it was his best and quickest route to get out of sight. Jake ran as fast as he could and landed on the gym bag, disappearing through the top zipper opening just as the front door handle began to turn. Jake landed inside the pitch black gym bag, his butt colliding with a rougher than expected surface. Jake was instantly assaulted with an awful vinegar-like smell. Jake didn't take Josephine as the type of person to let her sweaty gym clothes ferment in her bag over-night, but he couldn't focus on that right now. Jake sat in silence as he heard the front door open but not close. He found this odd especially considering Josephine said her parents were away for the entire week. Jacob heard someone roaming about the downstairs area looking for something. He could hear the sound of flip flops smacking the bottoms of bare feet. The area around Jake slowly began to illuminate as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He realized he had fallen inside of one of Josephines smelly old shoes. It looked to Jake like the same kind of shoes the school volleyball players wore to their away matches. "Sweet Hell there it is. Why did she hide the shit behind the couch, ain't like she had some guy over last night," the person said laughing to themselves. Jake could tell it was female but couldn't quite place the voice, though it sounded familiar. The bells didn't start going off until Jake's eyes adjusted enough to where he could read the print on shoe tag in front of his face. Jake felt ice rush through his veins and dread overtake his body for the fourth time in less than 24 hours as he read the giant initials "K.R." on the tag. "Come to Momma" Katelyn Rimefrost said as she picked up her gym bag and pulled the strap over her shoulder. "The least Jo coulda done is drop my bag off if she was gonna fake being sick all day." Jake heard her say as he and the bags smelly contents were thrown around roughly inside as it bounced against Katelyn's meaty thigh. Katelyn was going to walk upstairs to check on her cousin but decided against it. "Maybe she really is sick, whatevs, I'll shoot her a text after practice." Katelyn gripped the front door handle and turned towards the bottom of the stairs "Missing two practice sessions in a row is bad luck before playoffs cuz." Katelyn yelled up the stairs before disappearing through the front door with her gym bag, and Jake.    

Chapter End Notes:

As my good pal Anakin once said, "This is where the fun begins." Leave a review if you enjoyed this chapter and have a fantastic start to your week! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.