- Text Size +

Jake slowly wandered into his chemistry class, trying to purge his mind of all that had just transpired not 20 minutes ago. He had just been forced to have oral sex with the girl of his nightmares and now had to take a midterm. Jake paused outside and collected himself. Taking deep breaths and clearing his mind, he entered his last class of the day. A day he would be happy was going to be over soon. He needed sleep, six showers and maybe a therapist. The desks in Mr. Davis's chemistry class were arranged with two seats behind each desk, all facing the front of the classroom where their professors resided. Eager to start todays class due to the midterm, Mr. Davis quickly called everyone to their seats. Jake scanned the desk in the back area where he normally sat at alone, due to their usually being a few vacant slots in the class, Jake could often sit by himself if he so desired. 

However, as Jake scanned the bottom of his desk to place his bag, he saw ten teal painted toes attached to long tanned legs sitting at his desk in the second seat. Jake looked up to see Josephine smiling sweetly at him. Josephine had been eagerly awaiting Jakes arrival and had got to class early to reserve a spot at the desk where she knew he normally sat. Jake raised his gaze and his met the eyes of Josephine, the 6’3 beauty whom he had just ran into an hour ago and reluctantly kissed the foot of out of recompense for his careless actions, by order of the very woman who just forced her titanic self on him in the men’s east wing bathroom. 

Jakes heart rate increased and he felt another panic attack coming on from the memories he was trying to suppress. His head scanned left to right, desperate to find another desk to sit at, anywhere than with the large cousin of his titanic abuser. “Take a seat Mr. Porter, just because you may ace this midterm doesn’t not mean you get to delay it” the professor stated as he gave Jake a firm pat on the back towards his seat. Jake felt a slight prick through his shirt as the older man moved him towards the empty chair. Professor Davis was a bit of a father figure/ lifestyle coach to Jake, taking pride in his academic accomplishments but also understanding his deficiencies with the ladies. He was a curious old man that was popular with most his students for his carefree attitude and modern sense of humor.

Jake caught his breath and sighed, walking around the desk and pulled his chair as far away from Josephine as he could, not wanting any distractions during his midterm. Josephine tilted her head and looked at Jake confused. He didn't look thrilled to be sitting next to her and she noticed the size-able gap between their two chairs. This saddened Josephine as she realized her plan may not work after all. She was going to ask Jake to stay after with her so she could apologize for this morning and invite him to have lunch with the Volleyball team tomorrow, minus her bitch of a cousin Katelyn. 

Her attention was brought forward as Mr. Davis explained the rules to the midterm. "You know how this goes, once complete please turn your test upside down and enjoy the rest of your day." Mr. Davis said proudly to a few cheers. He loved being the cool teacher. It made him feel like he still had it. He he administered the tests and went to his desk in the next the room to catch up on emails while the test was underway. He didn’t have to worry about cheating since this was a midterm, not a final. “Let the kids be kids” he mused to himself as he focused on his computer.

Jake and Josephine stayed glued to their tests, doing various calculations, albeit at different speeds. Jake had finished his test and double checked his answers before Josephine even flipped her first page. Jake didn't want to draw attention by leaving class first so he decided to take a much needed nap at his desk. His body still ached from sexual beating he had received courtesy of Katelyn Rimefrost. Josephine stared over at Jake in disbelief.  She knew he was smart but this was ridiculous. She felt pangs of admiration and annoyance at nerds, even sweet ones like Jake. It was like they had cheat code for a brain and it wasn't fair. Soon the entire classroom had left, leaving Jake an Josephine alone at their desk.  

“Psssst Hey.” Josephine said. Jake laid his head down and tried to ignore her. “Psssst Jake”. Josephine relented. She knew she was being ignored at this point but Josephine Rimefrost was the definition of persistent. Josephine stuck her leg out and gave Jake a nudge in the legs with her big toe. “Jake c’mon please I have to pass this.” Jake signed and sat up defeated, annoyed that yet another Rimefrost was out to cause him trouble. “What do you want” Jake said flatly and a little faster than he meant to. Josephine looked at him with a raised eyebrow, Jake had never talked to her like that. “Yo dude what’s with the attitude?” She asked slightly put off. Jake had been acting weird all class and it wasn't like him to be snappy. Jake briefly caught flashes of her cousin Katelyn in her tone and immediately regretted his words “I’m s-sorry Jose, I just had a rough day I g-guess.” Jake said apologetically. 

Josephine thought he was referring to getting trucked by her 6’3 frame this afternoon and quickly changed course. “I understand and I want to talk about that later after class if you don’t mind, but right now I need to pass this test.” Jakes was taken aback. Did she know what her cousin did to him in the boys bathroom before class? “Oh yeah, s-sure.” Jake said, although not wanting to revisit the events of today and differed to the more pressing issue at hand. “What do you need help with?” Jake asked. “I’m stuck on question 7” Josephine said. Jake chuckled and said “We’ve been in class almost an hour and you’re only on number 7?” Jake quickly stopped laughing when Josephine shot him an angry look that pierced his soul. “R-right, s-sorry.” Jake said quickly. Josephine laughed internally at Jake. He was like a super smart puppy that immediately begged his owner for forgiveness when he did something wrong. She thought this was adorable and one of her favorite things about Jake. Her cousin was wrong, he wasn’t an obedient little pet, he just hated making others feel bad and was quicker than most to rectify his actions, be they his fault or not. Josephine thought about this and it further cemented her desire to get to know him better. Still though, Josephine had a test to pass and Jake wasn't exactly cooperating. She had a C in Mr. Davis class, and had to pass this midterm by any means necessary. If it required making Jake a bit uncomfortable, so be it, she could request an apology for that later too.

Time to pull out the big guns, Josephine thought. “Here, come closer so you can see” she said as she snaked her foot out and curled it around Jakes right chair leg (and his own). “H-hey what are you-” Jake stammered as his chair and entire body were pulled closer to Josephine by her left leg alone. “Hehe you’re so light Jake”. Josephine mused. Jake was now directly beside Josephine. Their shoulders were touching and Jake could swear he could feel her huge left breast touching his arm. Jake begin to sweat. “J-Jose” Jake said through choked breaths. “Yesss Jake” Josephine whispered seductively in his ear, now inches from her lips. She knew what she was doing to Jake was wrong, but when God blesses you with double D breasts, by damn you use them. “W-What question are y-you s- stuck on again”. Jake asked through a pained breath. He was starting to feel weird. Like his chest was on fire.  “He’s already forgot the question" Josephine marveled at her ability with boys sometimes. Jake was fidgeting around in his chair like he was next to a lion. "He’s like putty in my hands.” Josephine thought as her mind began to wonder back to the feeling she had earlier in the afternoon when Jake had kissed her foot, making her feel like a princess being worshiped by a nobleman.  Josephine felt herself once again getting aroused, her right hand holding her pencil sneaking its way between her legs. “Why does Jake acting flustered get me so worked up” Josephine thought. She didn’t know why Jake had this effect on her but she loved it. She subconsciously began rubbing herself with her pencil, the eraser tip finding its way inside her gym shorts, tracing the folds of her labia and dipping in between her lower lips. “Just number 7 Jake, unless you wanted to maybe... help me with more?”. Josephine asked with honey laced words, making sure her breath was felt on Jakes right ear. 

Jake was an aroused and confused mess, shaking like a leaf in the wind next to her. He thought Josephine was beyond beautiful and couldn't believe she was this close to him. His mind between his legs battling his memory of his most recent abuse at the hands of Katelyn. Josephine had never been mean to him, not once, and she had the most beautiful smile in the whole school. "N-no problem at at J-Jose"  Jake said as he quickly reached for his pencil to start filling out her test, inadvertently knocking it off the desk. He quickly shifted to leave his chair and fetch his pencil but Josephine wrapped her long toned left arm around him, holding him tight in his chair, pulling him even closer to her hot body in the process. “No no no, here use my mine.” Josephine brought her pencil up from beneath the desk and handed it to Jake, who quickly took it and started filling out her test. Josephine watched in amazement and pride as her small friend worked his way through complex questions, listing all his steps and doing the math of combing elements at blazing speed. 

Jake looked downright uncomfortable as he raced against the clock to finish Josephines test for her. In addition to his dick screaming at him, he felt like he was running a fever and wanted to be done with all of this as soon as possible so he could rest. The test wasn't hard, and he had already completed these once before, so he was confident he could get the beautiful girl beside him a good if not perfect grade and be in her good graces a bit longer. As a flustered Josephine looked at the short boy next to her, she suddenly felt bad, almost like she had forced him to do this favor for her against his will. Her convictions deepened as she realized she was being no better than her cousin Katelyn, taking advantage of Jake and his eager to please personality. She looked over to him as he flipped to the last couple questions and noticed a feeling through her arm she had wrapped around her small friend. Jake was downright trembling. He went to erase a mistake he had made on the last question and noticed the eraser was slick with a sticky white liquid. Josephine in her horny state failed to realize what she had been doing with her pencil before handing it to him. Jake finally recognized the fluid affixed to the eraser and top portion of the pencil and looked to Josephine who embarrassingly said “thats uh- my bad." Now it was Josephines turn to be uncomfortable. She looked at Jake who looked visibly sad. She had to say something. "Y-your just kinda cute and I was just messing around under the desk and just kind of...s-sorry?” Josephine was stumbling over her words and was beet red with embarrassment. She looked at the small boy next to her who had tears in his eyes. He had been hoping she liked him but realized she was just like Katelyn. "Another horny woman getting herself off at my expense." Jake thought sadly. He looked deep into her eyes and muttered through painful breaths “Y-you’re just like h-her.”  

Josephine felt terrible knowing who he was referring to. All she wanted to do was reach out and hug Jake and tell him how sorry she was for this whole misunderstanding. Jake was hyperventilating again as Josephine brought her other hand around to wrap Jake in an apologetic hug. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. She would flirt with him, apologize after class for slamming into him earlier, and maybe give him a peck on the cheek if he accepted it? Now Jake looked like the last place he wanted to be was next to her. Jake was still trembling and his body was, warm? Josephine looked down to her friend and saw that he was fighting with all his might to escape her grasp. Josephine didn't let go. She had to make things right. "Let go of me!" Jake said as he struggled to free himself from Jose's bear hug. "N-no! Not until you calm down and let me explain my feelings" Josephine was stubborn and hate leaving things unresolved. If Jake escaped now, she thought he would probably avoid her the rest of the school year and might even spread rumors around the wrestling team calling her a tall horny freak. She thought he felt his strength waining but realized it wasn't just that, he was actually getting...smaller? 

Josephine starred in confusion and amazement as Jake literally started to shrink in her arms. First a little, then a lot. Jake had his eyes closing grimacing with pain that he couldn't quite explain.  He was down to about three feet tall when he sensed something was off. Josephines breast against his arm had gotten substantially larger and her once dainty but toned arms felt as large as a body builders across his back. Jake looked around to see his clothes falling off his body. “J-Jose whats happening.. w-what are you doing!?” Jake hand went from angry to sad to downright terrified as the girl beside him seemed to grow larger and larger. Josephine quickly released Jake as his body shrunk further into his shirt and then collapsed. Josephine looked at his now still form and pushed her chair away from his as Jakes now tiny body went out of view. Josephine quickly stood and started towards the door to ask for help but thought it over. She didn't know what just happened but just couldn’t leave him alone. What if he shrank into nothing?! What if she was blamed? Josephine started hyperventilating herself. She couldn’t believe this. This couldn’t be real. People don't shrink. She just watched a person she had known for a little over three years shrink after having what looked like a panic attack. A panic attack she felt she caused through her carless actions. 

Josephine after building up enough courage walked her way slowly over to the desk she and Jake had been sitting at. All she saw in Jakes seat were a pile of clothes with a small lump under his black shirt. “There’s no way” Josephine thought. She slowly approached the clothes and lifted up the shirt she had seen Jake wearing moments prior. She felt around inside until her fingers brushed against what felt like a leg. She recoiled instantly. She hated small bugs and Jakes naked body and skinny appendages felt alien without her being able to see him. Josephine steadied herself and calmed her nerves, committing herself to finding Jake. Her hand touched Jakes leg then gently wrapped itself around the rest of his tiny body. Jakes limp form hit cool air as he was lifted to Josephines shocked face and huge brown eyes. Her hand was slick with nervous perspiration, her vanilla lotion and sweaty palm making his naked body difficult to hold securely.  

“Jake? Jake!?” Josephine called to the still form of her once normal sized classmate. She laid her hand out flat and gently stretched his still form across her palm. She nervously tried poking her friend on the back, careful not to make contact with her long nails. She poked and prodded but there was not a single movement from Jake, aside from his chest gently raising up and down with his death like slumber. Josephine sat back in her seat, resting her hands in her lap holding Jake. She calmed down and gawked at his form. Despite all the chaos of the past minute, Josephine couldn’t help but marvel at the most adorable image she had ever seen in her life. A cute, tiny man, literally in the middle of her hand, treating her palm like a queen sized mattress. She also noticed another thing: Jake was absolutely shredded. Not like a linebacker type of buff but more like a toned olympic athlete. She wondered if all the guys on her wrestling team where is this good a shape. Josephine felt the familiar pangs of attraction begin to creep between her legs and fought back urges to take advantage of the situation. “What the hell is the matter with you today?” Josephine thought down to her crotch area, angry at herself for the lack of self restraint. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt the tiny boy, especially due to some kinky newfound fetish to be worshiped. Josephine hadn't even noticed the pair of old eyes watching her from the door way as she focused on the little boy in her palm, chiseled like a greek god.

“Oh my, what has transpired here?” a laughing Mr. Davis said from the corner.

Josephine’s head shot up immediately, subconsciously wrapping her fingers around her slumbering friend and putting him behind her back. “Oh H-hey Mr. Davis I u-uh finished my t-test”. Josephine said, quicker than needed. “Oh did you now?” A wise Mr. Davis said, reaching down for her paper and giving it a once over. “I must say, you and Mr. Porter have very similar thought processes, surprising, given the differences in your current grade.” He mused. Josephine knew she was screwed. “He uh, gave me some pointers before he left class”. Josephine lied, desperate to keep her tiny captive a secret and her grade, at least a high C. “Maybe you could open your palm and we could ask Mr. Porter himself when he recovers from his shrink induced cerebral hypoxia.” Davis laughed. Josephine couldn't believe what she just heard “Wait you know?!” Josephine lamented. “Hypoxia....w-wait he’s in a coma!?” This was was too much for Josephine to process. Mr. Davis laughed another knowing laugh. “Oh of course I know, I'm the one who administered the chemical compound to Jakes body to begin the change." Mr. Davis said proudly. "All that was needed was an emotional event to trigger the miniaturization process. Unfortunately the rapid shrinking results in decreased blood flow and a lack of oxygen to the brain, resulting in short term memory loss and a very long, deep sleep similar to that of a coma." Mr. Davis said shaking his head up and down. "He’ll be in this state for almost a full day until his body learns how to regulate blood flow back to normal levels.” Mr. Davis stated, as if he had conducted this experiment a hundred times. Josephine couldn’t believe a teacher would do this, especially to someone like Jake. Mr. Davis looked at her expression and raised a hand. “I know you have a lot of questions. Take a seat and I’ll review my little plan here. Lay Jake on that towel there.” Mr. Davis said pointing to a desk near the exit with a white lab towel on it.

Josephine briefly thought about fleeing with Jake in tow. She was a star on the Volleyball team and stood a good 3 inches taller than Mr. Davis. She could easily outrun the old man, maybe even fight him off if it came to that. She would protect Jake no matter what. She ultimately decided to take a chance and listen to the old teachers reasoning. For all she knew Mr. Davis was the only person who knew how to return Jake back to normal size. She sat down and gently laid the slumbering form of Jake Porter on the towel next to her which she protectively wrapped her arms around as she stared back at the old high school chemistry teacher who take a seat across from her. Mr. Davis started, looking at Jake motionless form. “I must say I didn’t realize how fit young Mr. Porter was”. Josephine blushed, she had to admit, she had no idea Jake hid such a chiseled body under those baggy clothes he always wore. This only made Josephine more attracted to him and she admitted that freely. “He’s handsome for sure...and really, really great guy....” Josephine’s smile faded “Which makes me wonder even more why you would do something like this to him!?” She screamed at the professor. Mr. Davis grimaced, his own eyes showing fear fro Jake. “Careful Ms. Rimefrost, he may be in a coma but his eardrums can still burst due to too high decibels.” Josephine brought a hand to her mouth in surprise and whispered to her tiny friend, placing a smooth finger on his head and tracing it smoothly “s-sorry Jake” even though she knew he couldn’t hear her apology. She felt an overwhelming sense of responsibility for her tiny friend and it pained her to no end to realize how fragile he now was. Every maternal bone in her body was on overdrive with protective instincts.

Mr. Davis looked at the way Josephine delicately traced Jakes head with the pad of her teal painted finger. “Am I wrong in assuming you have a emotional attraction to young Mr. Porter?” Mr. Davis asked.  Josephine was taken aback. “Huh? J-Jake and Me? No-no I mean he’s a friend we were lab partners last year, b-but he doesn’t think of me like that” Josephine said sadly, knowing any chance with Jake she did have was ruined by her stupid stunt with her pencil. “That’s not what I asked." I asked if you were emotionally attracted to Mr. Porter” Mr. Davis pressed. Josephine sighed looking at her tiny friend, her finger moving down to start gently caressing his tiny back, running the pad of her long finger between his shoulder blades. “I mean sure yeah, who wouldn’t be!? He’s polite and caring and handsome and always offers to help and -“ “Never says no to anyone” Mr. Davis interrupted. Josephine looked up at her Professor and nodded. “Mr. Porter has a problem you see Ms. Rimefrost." Josephine looked at Mr. Davis confused. "He has a unique inability to stand up for himself, especially the people of the opposite sex and I am very curious as to why." Mr. Davis said. "I've know Mr. Porter for quite some time and discovered that he is overly eager to please people, even when it may be detrimental to his own wellbeing.” Josephine thought back to him having kissed her feet earlier in the day, just to avoid the wrath of her much larger cousin. “Yeah, he does have that flaw, but doesn’t that just prove what a sweet person he is? That he’s willing to go through all that just to keep others happy?” Josephine said, coming to Jakes defense. She didn’t like people making Jake out to be anything less because of he was a little more subservient, he just lacked that alpha gene that so many testosterone crazed males around him possessed.

Josephine would take Jake over any of those football playing sex crazed lunatics always flirting with her around school to try and get in her pants; Or rather she would have back when Jake was normal sized, but now? Josephine mused to herself.  “No” she thought, gazing down to his helpless but adorable form, sleeping soundly without a care in the world. “Now I want him even more”. Josephine squeezed her legs together to try and drive away guilty thoughts, knowing full and well all the different things she could do with a person Jakes size. Josephine fidgeted in her chair as she tried to calm her over zealous flower down. Mr. Davis cleared his throat and said. “You see Ms. Rimefrost, young Jake here has to learn to stand up for himself and until he does so, till he truly does so” Mr. Davis added, “he will stay in his shrunken state.”

Josephine was dumbfounded. She looked at Mr. Davis in disgust. “Are you serious?! You shrank a boy, a perfectly good boy and put his life in danger all for some stupid life lesson about being more self-confident?!” Josephine yelled. “Volume” Mr. Davis said in a low voice with a shaking head before continuing “Mr. Porter is in no danger, because he will be in your very capable hands plus I think you'll find his condensed form incredibly resilient.” Mr. Davis said smiling. “M-me?! How am I supposed to help him!? Did you see the way he looked at me before he shrank?! He hates me! He probably thinks I’m some annoying horny volleyball player who can’t pass a test without using her tits to cheat” Mr. Davis looked away embarrassed at the brashness of his young students words. “Please Ms. Rimefrost, don’t talk about yourself in such a way, it’s unbecoming of a young lady”. Josephine was getting angry. She had been told she could go from 0 to 100 in a second, and right now was a prime example. “Young lady my ass! It’s true! And now?! How do you think he is going to react when he wakes up to a world of giants! Josephine screamed. "He's going to be absolutely terrified of everything and everyone! How on earth is that supposed to promote confidence! And women?! He’s probably going to become even more submissive for fear he’ll get killed if he doesn’t do what he’s told!” She spat. 

Josephine had had enough. She grabbed Jake gently from the towel he rested on and stood up, quickly grabbing her bag and looked over to Jake’s clothes. “It's a shame he can’t wear those anymore” she spat at Mr. Davis, who remained seated in his chair. Mr. Davis realized the conversation was over and called out to Josephine as she walked angrily to the door with Jake in tow.  “Remember Ms. Rimefrost, he needs to learn to stand up for himself, or else this world will forever take advantage of him”. Mr. Davis said sadly. Josephine looked angrily at Mr. Davis one last time, before leaving the classroom and heading towards her car, all with a tiny Jake Porter, peacefully sleeping in her hands.


Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you have the time, thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.