- Text Size +

Jake decided to skip history and proceeded immediately to the restroom where he sat in the far stall and hyper ventilated for what felt like 30 minutes. He couldn’t believe he got off so easily from the fabled "Ice Queen of Westover High, but the rush of fear he felt having encountered Katelyn unexpectedly still caused his stomach to be in knots. “All on the day of the chemistry midterm too” Jake thought. He had to get himself together, he couldn’t allow this to impact his chances at scholarship. It was his only way to guarantee a path to college and a path away from the women of his hometown. They were all selfish horny sirens who wanted nothing more than to drag people like Jake down to ruin. Jake left his stall and went to the sink where he splashed cold water on his face. Wiping his eyes and looking back in the mirror his blood froze. Behind him leaning against the stall he just left was none other than Katelyn Rimefrost.

Smiling, Katelyn said “something told me my little Jakey might be skipping his German class.” Jake stood, sweating slightly fearing what was to come. “H-history” he said. Katelyn raised her eyebrows “huh?”. Jake stammered, “I’m s-skipping history, not german”. Katelyn smiled, walking over to him and placing a large hand on his trembling shoulders. “Speaking of history, you and I have quite a bit of it in this restroom huh?” Katelyn said, motioning to the open toilet bowl. Jake was practically shaking under her grasp now. “P-Please Katelyn, please don’t do this.” Jake said under a quivering lip. Katelyns heart skipped a beat. She loved the reactions Jake gave her. Of all the men at this no one turned her on more than Jake Porter. Was it his small frame? His agreeableness or maybe it was the fact that he never disobeyed a direct order from her.  Katelyn's panties were already dripping wet. To have a man, a member of the show called “dominant sex” under her control and cowering was pure sexual bliss to her.

 “Sssssh none of that lil Jake” Katelyn said wrapping her long arms around the trembling boy and pulling his head in bellow her breasts for a maternal hug. “You haven’t don’t anything to deserve further punishment today” Katelyn said, easing Jake’s fear of having his head dunked in a toilet bowl, but Jake knew better. There was a catch. Always a catch. Katelyn started tracing circles on Jakes back “No one makes me feel like you do, ya know that Jakey?” Jake tried to look up in confusion but was held firm against Katelyn's massive body. Katelyn dragged him along the floor and pressed him hard against the tile wall, knocking the wind out of him. Jake was pressed against the cold tiled wall of the men’s restroom as Katelyn began to gyrate her hips against the scared boy. Jake was still trying to catch his breath as Katelyn began moaning softly, feeling the smaller boy squirm against her hot body as she grind herself against her victim. She straddled his 5’6 form, and began dry humping the small boy, making his body ache as it was battered against the wall and her powerful thighs. After a few minutes of full body abuse, Katelyn let out a roar that was only amplified by the tiled restroom walls as she climaxed through her panties and sweatpants. 

Jake leaned against the wall, a shell of himself realizing what she had just done. A sweat soaked Katelyn leaned back a bit to see the cowering man between her legs. "God I love that look" she whispered down to the still shaking boy.  Quickly she reached down and grabbed one of the Jake hands in her left, while pulling her waistband and panties apart and down from her waist with the other, a slick sound reverberating the walls from in front of Jake as he looked down to see her wet, engorged monster of a vagina . Katelyn quickly reached down and plunged Jake’s hand into her hot dripping sex, making sure to coat his entire hand in her juices and sweat. Jake was powerless to do anything as he felt his hand disappear between the folds of her labia as she pleasured herself with his appendage. She removed Jake’s hand in hers and got on her knees in front of the man, still almost at eye level despite the boy still standing. Jake just stood there. Unable to scream. Unable to process what was happening. His soulless eyes staring into those of the woman that had just soft raped him in the men’s restroom. “Look at this” Katelyn said holding up Jake’s glistening hand, completely covered in her milky juices. “This is what you do to me” Katelyn proudly stated licking her lips slowly. “I’m the tallest, biggest woman at this school and you Jakey-poo, just get her all hot and bothered.” Katelyn took his hand and slowly brought it to her lips, sucking her juices off individual fingers, before opening her mouth wide and taking Jake’s entire hand into her maw. Her gag reflex making audible noises as her mouth took in his hand entirely and inched up his wrist. 

Jake could not believe what he was seeing. Katelyn in all her sexual prowess had just deep throated his entire hand, using her own vaginal secretions as lubricant to accomplish the task. Jake, in his battered and delirious state wondered if his entire arm was next. His head and shoulders? What if she just never stopped and finally put him out of his misery by devouring him whole? Katelyn with a gag, removed his hand, the appendage now glistening with clear saliva rather than milky cum. Jake crumpled to his rear in front of Katelyn, his body finally denying him the ability to stand any longer in light of everything that had just occurred. Katelyn smiled even brighter at this pathetic display, knowing she had almost broken him, every perfect white tooth in her mouth showing to Jake as she ran her tongue across them and mock admiration. “Time for the finale.” She said before slowing standing back up to her full 6’6 height. Jake sat there and just stared ahead at her hungry cunt. Katelyn stared down at Jake in lust and moved her crotch closer to his face. “K-Katelyn p-please stop t-this” Jake wheezed. He had never even had sex before, even oral and all of this was destroying him mentally. “Remember, you did this” Katelyn said as she moved her still sopping wet pussy in front of his face and placed her puffy lower lips over his nose, holding him there making sure she filled his nostrils with her scent. Katelyn allowed herself a few final minutes of pure carnal dominance, dragging Jakes face up and down her sloppy cunt by his hair, before peeling Jake’s face, now slick with her juices, away from her still hungry vagina. "If you keep being an obedient little boy, one of these days I'll take you for real" Katelyn said moving her left hand down to Jakes jean covered crotch, giving his balls a painful squeeze before releasing him.

Katelyn freshened up in the boys bathroom mirror before blowing a kiss towards Jake, who was still sitting against the far wall, staring off into space, his mind in denial of what just happened. Katelyn then left, joyfully skipping out the men’s bathroom without a care in the world, passing by Adam Jones, a member of the wrestling team. Adam, like most high school boys, honored the silent bro code of not entering the men’s restroom when they knew one of their brethren was slaying some pussy. Adam wondered who the lucky guy was and was flabbergasted to see a very quiet and disheveled looking Jake Porter exit the bathroom 5 minuets later without a word. “Holy shit” Adam said to his fellow wrestler as he went to high-five Jake. Jake just smiled weakly and walked by Adam, not having the energy to respond with a high five as the bell rang for students to proceed to their last class of the day. “Fill me at practice tonight bro!" Adam yelled towards Jake. "Man o man Katelyn fucking Rimefrost, you’re a legend!” The boy shouted back in admiration of his older friend as Jake disappeared through the hallway doors. Little did Jake know, he wouldn’t have time to make it to wrestling practice tonight, nor the ability.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone is enjoying the story thus far. More chapters are on the way. This is my first story so please let me know what you think so far! Thanks! -RR

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.