- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A twice-shrunken Kirito tries to convince the comparatively giant Asuna and the beyond-massive Yui to help him grow back to normal.

When Kirito awoke next morning after a night of restless dreams, he found himself lying by Asuna's face. He looked all around, anxious to know if he was still the size of a speck of dust, and was relieved to see that he was back to his previous size. Or maybe he'd never changed size at all—could it all have been a dream? Whatever the case, one thing he was sure of was that he wanted to get back to normal as soon as possible, so he walked up to Asuna's ear and called for her to wake up. Eventually she stirred, and rolled over on top of him. She finally woke up when she felt him squirming under her cheek, then sat and cupped him in her hand.

“Morning, Kirito. Did you sleep well? You were out all afternoon yesterday.”

“I'm fine,” he said, sitting up in her palm. “Asuna, do you have the ring on you? I think it's time I grow back once and for all.”

“The ring? Yui has it! So you really want to grow back now, huh?”

“Of course. Why shouldn't I? Is something wrong?”

“Oh, no, it's... well, let's just see what Yui has to say about it.” Kirito meant to ask her what she meant, but as Asuna climbed out of bed with Kirito in hand and headed for the door, Kirito saw that there was something wrong. Asuna wasn't anywhere near as big as she should have been. In fact, she was even less than half her normal size, her head reaching no higher than the doorknob. And since he was as small next to her as he had been yesterday, then he must be smaller too. Had that “dream” about shrinking even smaller been real last night? But if it was, why were Asuna and him at this other size?

That wasn't the only thing wrong, either. He noticed other differences around the house, like the position or the color of the furniture. He couldn't even begin to guess the explanation until Asuna stepped into the living room and he saw there a strangely familiar girl, short-haired and blonde, with a white top and a pair of black shorts, sitting at the table. Well, not a girl, more like a mannequin. Asuna kept walking without even a comment on her, but Kirito stared at the strange figure until everything clicked, then whirled around to face the door just as Asuna was opening it.

What he saw came as no surprise to him now. Instead of leaving for the outside world, by exiting the house they stepped into another, far larger room. They house they just left? It was a dollhouse they made Yui months ago, one fashioned after their cabin. The mannequin at the table had been one of Yui's dolls. He and Asuna hadn't grown back at all, they'd simply been put away in a dollhouse too big for them. As for Yui, she still lay sleeping soundly on a bed that looked big enough to host a whole city. She herself wasn't much smaller, either. Her body was like a huge mountain range. Even from this distance the size of her scared him, and it scared him all the more when Asuna called her though group chat and woke her up.

Yui stirred, sat up, yawned and stretched her arms. At his proper size, Kirito would have thought it adorable, but now it boggled his mind and left him speechless to see something so large moving so effortlessly. When her eyes fell on him and Asuna, he tensed up all over, and when she walked towards them he felt the impact of her feet from all the way down there and fell down.

Once she stood next to the small table where the dollhouse sat, she leaned over and looked down on them from the sky, making them crane their heads back to return her gaze. “Good morning, Asuna!” She wore a smile when she spoke, and her tone was tender, like a mother talking to her little kid, or an owner talking to her pet.

“Good morning, master!” Asuna gladly answered.

“Is Kirito with you?”

“Yes, of course! He's right here and he wants to talk to you about something.”

As he was raised above Asuna's head, Kirito felt as though he were being offered up in sacrifice to a god. He stared straight up as Yui's face descended and her eye came to fill almost all of his vision. It looked so much like the sky was falling that he almost fainted right away, but he managed to stay conscious without having to shut his eyes.

“He-he! Good morning, little speck~!” The whole world trembled with the power of Yui's voice.

When he didn't reply, Asuna shook him. “Go on, Kirito, answer her!”

“G-good morning, Yui,” he managed to say.

“So I can still hear you! With now small you are I wasn't sure if even voice chat would be enough no matter how much you shouted. Even 'tiny' isn't a good enough word for you anymore; you're almost microscopic!” Yui's laugh exploded in Kirito's ears. “Hand him over, Asuna. I want to see what it's like to hold him.” She stretched a finger to her tiny parents, and Asuna dropped Kirito right on the giant fingertip. Almost at once he was flattened to her skin as she lifted him up.

“Careful not to fall off, little speck~! Who knows how long it would take to find you if you did. Why don't you crawl in one of the wrinkles on my skin? I'm sure you'll be safe in there.” Just thinking about how high up he was had Kirito trembling. He hurried to follow her suggestion, lying down in one of the many grooves of her fingerprint. There he lay, pushing against her skin to keep himself in place, while Yui grabbed Asuna and carried both players back to her bed. There she sat with her feet up on the bed, and dropped Asuna next to them.

As soon as she was down, the shrunken woman ran over to Yui's towering soles and hugged the giant heel, calmly licking its surface. Meanwhile, Yui held her finger under her gaze, where the speck-sized Kirito cowered in silence. “You can get out of there now. Come on, stand up. If you fall you'll just fall on my chest. No big deal, right?” Kirito was in no mood to disobey. He climbed out of the little crevice and sat up. “Good. Now, you wanted to tell me something?”

“Y... Yes.” Kirito was still shaking. Why couldn't he make himself stop? “Asuna said you have the ring?”

“You mean this ring?” Yui held up her other hand, showing off the small black-and-gold ring on her fourth finger. “What about it?”

“I want to use it. I want to get back to normal. I can still do that, right? I'm not stuck like this forever now that I shrank again?”

Yui rolled the ring between her fingers, admiring its pretty sheen. “I had a look at the code while you were sleeping. I don't understand all of it, but it should be possible. First you need to be with Asuna while she grows back, and then you can use it yourself to grow the rest of the way.”

Kirito sighed in relief. He had been so worried that growing back might not be possible anymore. “Great! So let's do it, then.”

“If you really want to, sure. But you'll have to convince Asuna to grow with you first.” Yui pocketed the ring again, storing it in her inventory.

“Can't you tell her to do it yourself? She'll obey you, won't she?”

“Why should I? You're the one who wants to grow back, so you should ask her yourself.” Kirito sighed and tried calling to Asuna, but she didn't answer him. That's when he noticed that she wasn't in their group chat, and he couldn't contact her either. “He-he-he! Did you think you could just talk to her from here? I kicked Asuna out of the chat, so if you want to talk to her, you have to walk all~ the way over to my feet! It's a long walk, so better get started right away!” Yui tipped her finger over and sent Kirito rolling down its surface. He fell off, and after a short fall he landed right on Yui's chest. As he picked himself up, he felt her breath rushing past him and saw the rest of her body stretching out like a whole landscape before him. He stared in awe until a sharp breath from Yui's mouth send him tumbling down it a couple inches. Everything shook as her chest heaved with laughter, and he clung in fear to her white dress. When her chest settled down and stopped moving except for her calm breathing, he stood up and, with another look back at Yui's face, started walking down her body.

Though Kirito tried not to think about it, he couldn't help but be aware the whole time of how pathetically tiny he was compared to Yui. It was hard not to be when her presence surrounded him, and when even the slightest movement on her part could make him fall on his face. Even the gentle rise and fall of her chest and belly as she breathed felt like a massive upheaval, and for the first couple minutes his stomach always sank when he felt himself going up and down along with her chest. When she giggled, or adjusted her position, it was like a powerful earthquake.

After a while, her hands started to follow him while he walked. Usually she set them down right beside him and let her fingertips loom overhead to cast their shadows on him while he walked past all worried that she would do something more, but at one point she cupped her hand right over him and left him to walk under the broad roof of her palm, feeling small as could be. She didn't tease him or threaten to flatten him under her palm, didn't even say a word; just left her hand right there so he could see for himself how utterly insignificant he was beside her. Soon he couldn't stand it anymore and tried to get out as fast as possible, but seeing how long it took even when he was running only made him feel even smaller.

Suddenly, Kirito yelled as his leg slipped right between the threads of Yui's dress and his foot stopped on Yui's skin below. He stopped a moment and tried to pull it out, but it seemed his foot had slipped through some of the individual fibers and he was having trouble getting it back out.

“Something wrong?” Yui asked, moving her hand ass he heard Kirito grunting.

“I-it's just my leg. It's stuck in your dress,” he sighed. “Can you help me get it out? I can't manage by myself.”

“You need help? Then beg for it, little bug.”

“Please, Yui...”

“No, not Yui. Master. Try again.”

Kirito's face went red as he forced himself to say the word. “M-master. Please. Help me get out.”

“He-he-he! So the weak, tiny speck needs help from his big, strong master~. Of course I'll help you, little speck! It's so easy, I can do it with just my pinkie.” Yui put her fingertip down on the hem of her dress and pushed it further down, stretching the fabric until it released her pathetically puny father.

“T-thanks, Yui,” Kirito said, pulling out his leg.

“Don't mention it. I'd do anything to help my cute little pets~! Now, be careful, okay? I don't want you getting hurt.” She released her dress and let the fabric ease back into place, then watched as Kirito continued his trek towards her foot. He walked along her dress until he reached the hem, then hopped off to start walking on the soft surface of her thigh, from where he could feel soft swaying of Yui's foot. Other than that she kept her leg still while he walked across it, and after a while he reached her ankle and climbed down onto the bed, from where he carefully walked around to her sole.

He found Asuna kneeling at Yui's heel, arms spread wide to hug herself to the towering foot. She was calmly licking Yui's sole, paying no attention to the mite-sized Kirito approaching her. He shouted and shouted, but it looked like the only thing she cared about was worshipping Yui's titanic sole. From what little he could see of her face, she looked utterly blissful.

Indeed, Asuna had been happier than ever since shrinking down to this size. The tiny girl was infatuated with Yui's foot, finding it perfect in every way. She was in love with its smell, with its warmth, with the softness and smoothness of its skin, and most of all, with its incredible size and power. She could think of nothing better than spending every minute of every day worshipping these divine feet, and she was so grateful to Yui, her Goddess, for letting her bask in their presence, where they effortlessly commanded her full attention. She was so enthralled that she hadn't even noticed Yui and Kirito's earlier conversation, and she didn't notice Kirito at all even as he stood shouting by her knees. Not until he had climbed all the way up her body and to her ear to talk to her did she even realize he was there.

Finally hearing his voice, Asuna reached up to grab her puny husband. “Oh, Kirito! I thought you wanted to grow back. Did you decide to stay tiny so you could worship Yui with me?” she asked as he squirmed between her fingertips.

“N-no, no, it's just I'm going to need your help for that.” Kirito explained what Yui had told him about needing to grow back with Asuna while she had him “equipped” before he could be regrown to his normal size.

“Eh? You want me to stop being small?” Asuna asked, sounding so disappointed.

Kirito rolled his eyes. How in the world could she like being this small? Kirito had been sick of it long before he got to be as small as she was now. “You don't have to stay normal size if you don't want to. You can shrink back once I'm back to normal.”

“Well, sure, but...” Asuna sighed and snuggled up against Yui's sole. “Let's do that later, okay? I'm really not in the mood right now.”

“Are you even hearing yourself Asuna? Do you see how you're acting? How Yui's treating you? You're a person, not a pet! How can you throw away all your dignity to curl up at our daughter's feet?”

“Not our daughter; our master!” Asuna said with a twinkle in her eye. “And you should know why I love it so much. Didn't you spend a night cuddling up with her feet, too?”

“T-that's not what happened! I mean, I was sleeping on her foot, but...”

“You weren't just sleeping on it, Kirito~! Before you woke up, you were nuzzling into her toes and you looked the happiest I've ever seen you. I think deep down you love Yui's feet as much as I do, and I'll prove it! Master!” she called to Yui. “Can you bring your toes down, please?”

“He-he! Of course, my little pet~.” Yui pulled her heel back and lowered her sole until it lay flat on the bed. To Kirito, her sole's descent had looked the sky was crashing down, and he froze up in Asuna's grip as those toes approached, thinking all the time that he was about to be crushed under them. Even when they finally landed in front of him and Asuna, he was totally in awe of them. They weren't quite as tall as Asuna, but he knew that they were much more powerful, even the pinkie toe on the far end. When they curled after their landing, he felt the world shake even with Asuna making an effort to hold him steady.

Suddenly Kirito was flying as Asuna lobbed him between Yui's first two toes. When he landed, he looked up and found himself surrounded by the vast, curved walls of Yui's flesh on every direction except the one he'd come from, where Asuna stood blocking off his only exit. “If you spend half an hour worshipping Yui's toes with me and you still want to grow back after that, I'll help you out. If you don't even try it, you'll just have to stay this small forever,” she said.

“Please tell me you're joking, Asuna.”

“Nope! What's wrong? Are you scared you'll end up liking it? Go on, it's just a little worship. It won't hurt you to try,” she said, taking a couple steps up to Kirito until her feet stood right before him—both so gigantic to him, and yet dwarfed by Yui's mere toes, those titanic things beside her that might crush him with a mere twitch. He didn't dare approach those toes, but Asuna snatched him up with her own and carried him over to them, finally dropping him right at the big toe's base. Then she knelt behind him and started worshiping it, urging him to do the same.

Kirito was so minuscule that in order to even touch Yui's toe he had to be standing under its outermost curve, deep in its shadow with literal tons of flesh hanging right above him. Here the scent of her foot, a smell he had become very intimately familiar with these past few days, was stronger than ever before, completely dominating his nostrils. “Even that smell is stronger than me,” he thought as he stood cowering under that toe, not quite daring to go up to it.

“Are you worshipping my toe yet, Kirito? I can't feel you at all down there,” Yui said, startling him. “Maybe you need a little more encouragement.” The next thing Kirito knew, the great wall of flesh had barreled right over him, pinning him to the bed. He panicked thinking that he'd be crushed on the spot, but he survived it just fine, though he could still feel the immense weight of Yui's toe smothering him, leaving him unable to move. As it turned out, he was so pitifully small that the game didn't even recognize him as a player anymore, making him immune to all damage—something Yui had neglected to tell him precisely so she could deliver such a scare.

Yui ran her toe back and forth over Kirito until he was driven into the wrinkles of her skin. Then she gripped Asuna between her toes and pulled her foot closer so she could look at her two little tinies.

While Kirito cowered in the wrinkle of her skin, not daring to leave his hiding place, Asuna turned herself around and climbed up Yui's toe looking for him. “There you are!” she said as her face appeared before him, blocking off the sight of Yui's. “And you still haven't gotten started? Really? I guess I'll just have to make you do it.” She grabbed Kirito and turned him around, then with a finger at his back she pressed him against Yui's skin. “I'll let you go once you kiss master's toe, okay?”

Kirito grunted as he tried to wrest himself out from under her finger, but the giant digit was unyielding, and when he still refused to kiss Yui's toe. “Why do you refuse? Can't you see that master's toes are the most beautiful thing in the world? Just bask in her presence. Take in her incredible warmth.” Asuna started rubbing him all over Yui's toe, easily overpowering his struggles to escape as she made him intimate with every groove and wrinkle of that colossal toe, letting him feel how amazingly soft and smooth its skin was even at this scale. “Do you see it yet? Are you ready to worship master's foot? Just kiss it and I'll leave you to it.”

“Better do what she says, Kirito!” Yui said, rocking his world with a little toe-wiggle. “Asuna is a huge fan of my feet, and she won't help you out unless you play along.”

Kirito sighed. “Okay, okay. Just stop pushing me around.” Asuna complied and held him down on the very tip of Yui's toe, watching him close to make sure he really would kiss it. Kirito took a moment to steel himself. He had a sense that something bad would happen if he kissed Yui's toe, and he wanted to prepare for it. But when he finally kissed it, he found his preparation wasn't anywhere near enough.

Over all this time that he had spent in Yui's presence, his mind had more and more started thinking of her as an absolute Goddess. He had been trying to cling to his image of her as his adopted daughter, knowing that he'd need it for when he was back to normal. But as soon as he kissed her toe, the image of Yui as his daughter was replaced by that of her as his Goddess. Asuna finally let go of him, but Kirito didn't get up. He stayed lying down and kissed Yui's toe again and again, surrendering himself more and more to her awesome power with each new kiss.

“You see? I knew you would like it,” Asuna happily declared before going back between Yui's toes to kiss them too.

“So you finally came around to worshipping my toes? Tell me, how are you liking it down there, 'daddy'?” Yui asked, curling her toe to show Kirito her power, forcing him to cling to the wrinkles of her skin so he wouldn't fall off.

Kirito didn't answer. He was still too embarrassed to admit how he felt about Yui's toes. But at least to himself, he couldn't deny that he was starting to like being here at this size. Yes, it was scary being the size of a grain of sand, so small that Yui could do anything she pleased with him and he had no hope of ever fighting back. It was scary to see how much power the girl held in even just her pinkie toe. But it was also nice to know that Yui would use all that power to protect him and to take care of him. And besides all that, he had to admit that Yui's feet, and her toes especially, were amazing. Like Asuna said, it was great just to be in their presence.

Seeing her two pets so happy worshipping her, Yui decided to have a little fun with them. She put her foot down in front of her and brought her other foot closer too, putting that one's heel at the first one's toes, then started rubbing her soles together, taking both her little pets on a journey up and down her feet. After a few passes the two of them ended up together, with Kirito smothered between Asuna's bosom and Yui's sole. He was still there when Yui stopped rubbing her feet and simply held them together, smothering both her shrunken parents in the overwhelming atmosphere of her feet, letting all her warmth seep into them while her scent replaced theirs to mark them as her property. They belonged to her now, and she would make sure they never forgot it.

After Yui let go of them both, it took Asuna a while to feel Kirito squirming under her bosom and pull him out. He looked all worn out, but still it was clear he was enjoying this. Why, she was almost jealous of him being so small that he could enjoy even more of Yui's feet than she could. on the other hand, being this size meant she could enjoy being dominated at Yui's feet while also having fun dominating her speck-sized husband.

Getting a fun idea, Asuna carried Kirito back to Yui's toes, and dropped him right between two of them, getting him wedged between the colossal digits. As soon as she saw what Asuna did, Yui slowly wiggled her toes together, and Kirito was instantly swallowed up by that great valley of flesh, where he was rolled up and down at the mercy of Yui's godly digits.

When she stopped and splayed her toes, Asuna crawled over and found Kirito stuck to the side of her big toe, his whole front side plastered to her skin. As he tried and failed to peel himself off, Asuna chuckled over him and decided to mess with him some more. Sitting on the next toe over, she stretched out her leg and smothered Kirito under her own big toe. “How pathetic, Kirito! You can't handle Yui's toe and you can't handle my much smaller one either. You're lucky master's taking care of you—there's no way you could ever fend for yourself like this!” She laughed and pressed down even harder, practically burying Kirito in the flesh of Yui's toe.

“Is Asuna bothering you, Kirito~?” Yui said. “Poor little speck! so weak and helpless~. I guess I'll have to help you out.” Suddenly moving her foot, Yui made Asuna fall down on the bed, then slammed her foot down on the tiny woman, smothering her just as she had been smothering Kirito before. “There. Is that better pet?” she asked, softly curling her toes. Even then Kirito still couldn't peel himself off—he was just helplessly along for the ride for every little wiggle of her toe, just like any other speck of dust adorning her skin, completely at the mercy of Yui's whims. Meanwhile, Asuna happily worshipped Yui's sole while pinned under it, kissing and licking her master's foot to show all her adoration.

When Yui raised her foot from the bed, Asuna was plastered to her sole just as Kirito was to her toe, and Yui decided to keep them there while she got herself some breakfast. She jumped out of bed, totally smothering Asuna under the crushing weight of her body, and went to the kitchen to get some food. While she walked and while she ate, Yui kept turning her attention to her two little pets down on her foot, toying with them by scrunching her sole or wiggling her toes so they wouldn't forget who their master was.

Yui loved having them so small! The power she held over Kirito and Asuna, the people she had once considered her parents, was incredible. Asuna was a mere bug next to her, and Kirito was practically nothing, an insignificant little speck she could do with as she pleased. Still, she found herself wanting to get a closer look at them, so after breakfast, she went to sit in the living room, where she peeled Asuna off her sole and commanded her to grab Kirito off her toe before taking on her fairy form.

Yui floated down from the couch to where Asuna stood and landed right in front of her. Asuna was awed to see that even in this smaller form Yui was still more than twice as tall as her. She was barely as big as just one of Yui's legs.

“Do you have Kirito with you? Good girl, Asuna!” Yui said, patting her tiny pet on the head. Asuna smiled and leaned into Yui's affections, very happy to hear her master's praise for her. “Just hand him over and you can start rubbing my feet.” Asuna gladly dropped Kirito in Yui's open palm, then Yui floated up a bit and “sat” in midair, letting her feet hover just a little above the floor, where Asuna could easily reach them while kneeling. Asuna held one reverently and gently pressed her face to its sole, smelling it and enjoying the feeling of Yui's sole against her skin before kissing it and starting to massage it.

Meanwhile, Yui peered down at Kirito, who after so long stuck to her toe was taking a while to work off his numbness. When he finally sat up, he found Yui looking at him and by instinct he turned his head down submissively, which Yui was pleased to see. “So, Kirito, do you still want to grow back? Even if Asuna doesn't want to help you, she'll do it if I just order her to do it.”

Kirito opened his mouth, meaning to tell her that of course he still wanted to grow back, and that if she had just ordered Asuna to help him from the beginning he wouldn't have had to endure all this humiliating treatment. But he couldn't make himself say any of that. He couldn't find it in him to be angry about what had happened to him, and he didn't want to grow back at all, not if it meant missing out on the incredible power and warmth of Yui's feet.

“We can wait until later for that. There's no rush, I think,” Kirito said, trying and failing to hide his blush from Yui's eyes.

Yui grinned and pet his little head with a fingertip as long as he was tall. “Well then, if you're going to stay tiny, then you might as well help Asuna down there,” she said, and dropped him on the foot that Asuna was busy worshipping, where he was caught between Yui's toes.

“You're going to stay small Kirito? He-he! I knew you would come around to liking it!” Asuna picked up the tiny Kirito between her fingertips and bringing him to her lips for a big kiss before putting him right back. “You go ahead and work on Master's toes while I work on her sole,” she said, going back to work on kissing and rubbing and even licking Yui's expansive sole, showing that sole all her love. And after blushing for a while, Kirito finally started doing the same to Yui's toes. Soon he had forgotten all about his embarrassment as the longer he kept at it, the more he was overwhelmed with the desire to worship Yui his master, his Goddess, as thanks for taking care of him despite how puny and weak he was. Maybe some day he and Asuna would want to grow back to normal again, but for now they couldn't be happier just staying in Yui's care.