[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

There's a new event coming in Sword Art Online, and to take part in it, Kirito submits to being slowly de-leveled and shrunk over four days. He'll end up weaker than a level 1 slime, but it'll all be worth it once he gets the killer reward, right?

Good thing he has Yui and Asuna to help him cope with his smaller sizes. Only, the more he shrinks, the more his role within the family changes. Will he become their pet by the end of it?


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Sci-Fi, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23088 Read: 16411
Published: October 15 2023 Updated: December 17 2023
Story Notes:

Anonymous commission. Since it's going to be 5 chapters, I decided to publish it as its own thing instead of in the commissions collection.

1. Day 1 by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2483 words)


2. Day 2 by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4998 words)

A still-shrinking Kirito struggles to assert himself.

3. Day 3 by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (4339 words)

Kirito, now no taller than Asuna's knees, keep shrinking during a trip to the beach and is treated more and more like a pet.

4. Day 4 by idunnow [Reviews - 1] (6188 words)

It's the day of the big event and Kirito only has a bit more to shrink before he can get his life back to normal. But will Asuna and Yui even let him grow back?

5. Day 5 by idunnow [Reviews - 1] (5080 words)

A twice-shrunken Kirito tries to convince the comparatively giant Asuna and the beyond-massive Yui to help him grow back to normal.