[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Nadia Darlington-Bliss. 

A shy, former royal from the Darlington-Bliss estate, a family that at present day ruled the giantess governed land of Ranate. Now, the lady wondered the world in search of what was next in her journey as an exile. Where would she go? Where would she spend her days?

It wasn't until she decided to cross into the western continent that her fate would become clear. Mistaken by the human residents of a theocratic country as their rightful goddess, Nadia would lead a violent but short revolution against her foes. The timid giantess would have her rebirth as the lady of justice. A deity powerful enough to decide the lives of many on her every whim.

This was her story on who she decided to become, whether it was for the better or the worse. Or more accurately, if she could become someone for the better or the worse.

Story set in the same world as 'A Rushed Marriage.' I would advise anyone interested in this side story to check out the main story of where this takes place first. Note that I would recommend reading at least 3 chapters, ideally read the current chapters of the main story first. But 3 chapters is a good amount needed for this. Really, I think most of it can be understood without the main story though, for those that would simply like to read this.

FINISHED STORY.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: World of Celessa
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28497 Read: 2498
Published: October 22 2023 Updated: October 24 2023
Story Notes:

Story has elements of cruelty and vore. Odor tag mentioned, but no big odor scenes really present. Tags are for whole story, so some may not be relevant as of yet.

Preferable to read main story of where this one takes place before this one. This story is more of a prologue for a future plot line, as such the antagonistic forces here aren’t that important either, rather they act as a stepping stone. 

The story talks about this specific theocracy and its system, while it is a fetish heavy work that aims to talk about the mentality of people in such a fantasy country, it bears no direct relation to any real life figures or real events whatsoever. It is a self contained idea used more so for the feeling of power given to our giantess character. 

The story is not set in present day of ‘A Rushed Marriage’  and is a considerable amount of time before it. 

1. Chapter 1. A Bloody Step Forward. by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 1] (9523 words)

First chapter! I do apologize for the wait, It has been  while since I've released anything. Truth is that for side stories I like to finish the whole story before uploading it. The crux of this particular narrative is to serve as a prologue of sorts to a future plot line in 'A Rushed Marriage'. So it is a bit disconnected to current events. Still though, I hope everyone enjoys. I'll save my own personal criticisms of it till the end, however the gist of it is that I think I could have paced the whole thing better, and targeted some better topics.

2. Chapter 2. The Lazy Temptation of Power. by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 0] (8838 words)

Next chapter. Only a day as well from my last one. We are continuing Nadia's journey here in the theocracy. Exploring a bit more, now with some time passed in universe from the last chapter. Hope everyone enjoys this one, and I'd love to hear any feedback in a review!

Disclaimer. Death and Cruelty. Hints of odor.

3. Chapter 3. The New Skadi'ess by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 0] (10136 words)

Final Chapter. Bit rushed but hope the quality is similar to the previous ones.

Only a day gap as well from chapter 2. On a roll, I hope to continue the main story next in November or December. 

Tags: Vore and a bit of feet.

Please do leave a review if you'd like to give feedback!