- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The interns need to deal with all 88 prisoners they spilled. Luckily, they already prepped them for testing. This is going to be messy.

”What do we do?!” Myla said.

Lorilei stood frozen, grimacing, her hands forming desperate claws. She looked at the swarming men, at the broken cell block, and then at the monitors showing all the convicts they had injected and filed, with all of their vitals blinking.

”Uh, Lori?” Alexis said.

Lorilei didn’t respond. She looked back down at all the tiny men fleeing in every direction. There was one helping another injured man to his feet. They felt her giant eyes upon them and looked up. Her manic gaze loosened their bladders.

Lorilei raised her red Vans sneaker. The last thing the two men saw was the tan-coloured diamond rubber pattern of her sole, right before she stomped them. Blood spattered the floor, and most of the men looked back in horror.

”Lori!” Myla screeched. “What are you do-“ Her voice stopped in her throat when she saw Lorilei glaring back at her.

”Do not let them escape!” Lorilei snapped.

”Well yeah, but…”

”If even one of them gets out and tells anyone about this secret project, we are fucked! And I will not be fucked by tiny little criminals!”

Myla stepped back. ”…Okayyy. You’re right, but is it ok to just kill them?”

Just then, Alexis stepped on one. There was a wet little crunch. She lifted her heel to grind him out, twisting her long leg back and forth slowly. She felt Myla’s big eyes on hers and looked up. “What?” Alexis said. “You said it yourself, they’re just gonna get crushed anyway.”

”Yeah but the procedure - ??” Myla said, her voice getting higher and faster. “We were just told to prep them, not hacer todo el procedimiento!?”

”They’re already dans le systeme, we just spent like deux heures a faire ca, Myla!” Lorilei said. “This is like, credito adicional! We’re getting a head start, just, fucking, por favor…” She stomped on another fleeing man. “…Let’s go! Before they escape through the fucking vents or something!” She went hunting for more.

Myla threw up her hands, not knowing what else to do. She looked back to Alexis for support, which was a mistake. She saw the tall blond casually step on another prisoner with her size 11s. “Alex!” She whined. 

“Don’t look at me, I don’t want to lose this job. I need these credits for the basketball program,” she said, and pulled out her phone. She lowered her shoe distractedly onto a man who had fallen and was crawling away. “It’s like 10:45 already Myla,” she said, as the man turned slowly into paste. “Don’t you still want to go to the party?”

”We’ll never go to a party again if we don’t get all these little fuckers, because the government is going to come, and shoot us! Get stepping please!” Lorilei shouted, stomping angrily.

”Ok, ok, ok,” Myla acquiesced. She sighed and looked down, squinting. She spotted a group of men near the crash site who weren’t running. After a moment, she said “Uh, guys?”

Lorilei and Alexis turned and looked down at a group of tiny men bunched tightly together near the upturned cell block. There were eight of them. They were wearing blue clothes, not naked.

”What do we do about the guards?” Myla asked slowly.

Lorilei stared at yet another problem. They stared back up at her, not daring to move. She screwed her eyes shut and reached under her glasses to pinch the bridge of her nose. Alexis scrolled through her phone at pictures people were posting from the party.

From behind her hand, Lorilei eventually mumbled “Fuck.” Then she dropped her hand, blinked, sighed, and raised her foot once more. “They’re witnesses. We have to get rid of them.”

The guards scattered in every direction. “Shit,” Lorilei said, and aimed for the closest one, splattering him, and then another in quick succession.

Alexis looked past her phone, picked a blue suit at random, and then went back to her phone as she stepped on him.

”Can we focus here Alex? Please?” Lorilei pleaded.

Alexis, not looking up, walked forward and crushed one more underfoot, not noticing if he was naked or wearing blue. “I got it, don’t worry,” she said, “I’m just texting Autumn.”

Lorilei watched as Alex somehow managed to unerringly eliminate men with each step of her white Jordans while hardly even paying attention. Maybe it was an athlete thing.

She shook her head and focused on her own task. Looking down, she saw two guards running side by side. She stomped them both at once as she scanned for the next nearest target, a naked one. This was a bigger, slower guy and she easily tread on him as she moved toward others.

Myla meanwhile, had found her first target, a guard who had frozen and not run. He was waving up at her and shouting something. She leaned down to try to hear him, but could not make anything out except little squeaks. She shrugged apologetically to him. “Sorry little man, you were just doing your job. And you did it pretty good, too. But, I have to crush you now, so don’t move.” She raised her white AF1 sneaker over him. The man must have been prone to freezing, because he didn’t move as she lowered her foot slowly. She even hesitated for a bit, and turned her foot to make sure he was still there. He was. So she shrugged again, and kept going until she felt a tiny crunch. Myla’s expression scrunched up in disgust as she twisted her foot back and forth.

Lorilei stomped one flat under her left foot, and then another under her right, but this time she had really had to stretch to do it one step. In fact, she hadn’t even gotten him completely, just his legs, but she left him to die and surveyed the lab. The tiny men were getting more and more spread out. Soon they would reach the walls, where there were vents and stuff, probably. They needed a change in tactics.

”Myla, go over there! Alexis, you go over there! Then work your way back to the middle. We can’t let them reach the walls.”

Myla had her foot raised over a prisoner who had fallen and was raising his arms as if to protect himself. She looked to where Lorilei had instructed her to go and nodded. “Ok.” When she looked down again, the man was gone. Puzzled, she took a step backward, and to her surprise felt him crunch under her heel. “Oh, oops,” she said. “Sorry.”

”Stop apologizing to them, Myla,” Alexis said, still texting. “They’re criminals or whatever, they deserve it.” She looked down just long enough to deftly flick a man with her shoe, purposefully sending him crashing into another one up ahead. She was already back on her phone as she tread on them, both bodies crunching unheeded under her shoe, as she posted a heart on a pic of Autumn by the pool with her friends. When she got to the instructed spot at the end of an aisle between two tables, she turned and walked back, leisurely stepping on every thing that moved in her peripheral vision while she swiped through more photos.

The three of them all herded the crowd down their lanes back toward center, Myla guiding hers side to side like a sheepdog, Lorilei stomping stragglers with precision, and Alexis mowing them down leisurely. 

It was a slaughter when they reached the middle. Tiny screams rose and were abruptly cut off with loud crunches, squelches, and squeaks of rubber. Blood and viscera filled the air and rained down as the giant sneakers lifted and fell.

”Mmm, okay, this is actually kinda funnn,” Myla admitted sheepishly. She stepped up and down steadily like someone making wine, regardless if anyone was caught underneath. She turned it into a little dance, raising her hands and shuffling side to side. 

”I mean, it’s kind of a joke,” Alexis said, stomping on one who tried to get away. “They’re so stupid. Like, yeah, you’re getting fucking stepped on now, bitches. Maybe you shouldn’t have done crime.” She caught two darting away, easily crushing them with one step. She laughed and said, “Watch this.” She corralled as many little men as she could with her feet, sweeping them into a pile high enough that they started to scramble over her white Jordans and escape. Then she raised her big shoe over the screaming, wriggling mound. She gave them the finger, sticking her tongue out, then stomped down. They exploded under her shoe, showering the area with gore. 

“Oh my god, how many was that?” Myla said.

Alexis laughed. She lifted her foot with a wet sucking sound, and tried to count the bodies. A few were obvious: flattened silhouettes with their insides sprayed out and red-stained rags. But there was a pile of meat and guts that was really hard to tell how many men were a part of it. There was someone still twitching in it, or half of someone, somehow spared by the pattern of her tread but buried up to their face in the horrific goo. Alexis barely noticed him as she tried to count. “I dunno, like… six? Oh wait…” She leaned one hand on the table and held her foot in the other so she could see the sole of her shoe. There were more flattened bodies stuck there, or squashed into the grooves or her tread. “Like… eleven?” She put her foot back down on the wet pile, mashing it flat with a hard twist. “Let’s call it an even dozen,” she said. Any signs of life were smeared across the floor as Alexis wiped off her shoe.

Meanwhile Lorilei was stomping her Vans into wherever the men were thickest, trying to kill them as efficiently as possible. She would smash flat two or three at a time, sending long jets of blood and guts across the floor as she looked for the next targets to kill. But, after having watched her friends enjoying themselves, she was beginning to actually have fun as well, though her grin had a manic look to it. Maybe the adrenaline was just getting to her. 

She swept her foot in an arc in front of her just above the ground, knocking four men off their feet. Two of them landed close together, and as they struggled to get up, she planted her heel behind them with her sole raised over them. In her shadow, they looked at her in terror, and she waggled her foot, waving to them. Only then did she lower it. Blood spurted out from under her shoe.

She saw the other men had gotten to their feet. She tapped one on the back with the toe of her shoe, knocking him down again. He tried to get up once more, but she pressed down onto his back. His head arched up backward and sprayed blood like a fountain, until she twisted her foot and crushed him in half.

The other one was getting away, but she reached forward and touched the toe of her other shoe down in front of him, and then slowly dragged it backward until a greasy red smear started to appear on the floor where her foot had been. She giggled.

Lorilei found she actually really enjoyed savoring their deaths now. Instead of stomping them instantly, she would knock them down and crush them slowly so she could watch them die, or at least feel them die through the soles of her sneakers. It felt like a reward, or payback for all the hard work she put into them.

She landed her foot in front of one, blocking his escape, and brought her other foot up behind him, trapping him in the ovoid gap between her insteps. She watched with amusement as he sidled back and forth in the narrow space desperately, unable to escape. She parted her feet just a little, just enough for him to be able to squeeze through. He pulled himself forward, straining against the white rubber midsoles like a jungle explorer in tall grass. Before he could get out she started to press her feet together once more. He looked up at her, his tiny face a silent scream, suddenly unable to draw breath. He turned purple and clawed at the canvas and rubber all around him, flailing hopelessly. Lorilei grinned down at him and waved goodbye as she rubbed him into paste between her midsoles.

Lorilei looked at the other interns, who were finishing off the last runners who had tried to escape. The floor was a Jackson Pollock of splattered bodies. She spotted movement near her feet, and leaned down to investigate. ”Hey guys, come look at this,” she said. 

The two interns came over, casually stepping on a few twitching and crawling bodies along the way. Back at the crash site they found a man trapped under the one-way transparent plastic wall. His leg was broken and he was pounding blindly with his fists, yelling for help. Another man was nearby, struggling in vain to lift the wall off his comrade. 

“Awww,” Myla giggled, “that’s so sad.” She cocked her head and made a sad pouty face.

The little man looked up, saw the three giantesses staring back, and bolted.

”Oh, you’re going to abandon your friend?” Lorilei said. “I think you should go back and help him.” She knocked him down the toe of her shoe, and before he could get up, she pressed down on his leg, crushing his foot. He let out a yelp of pain. 

The girls giggled as Lorilei crouched down and picked him up. She laid him carefully face-down on top of the wall, directly over the other prisoner. Then she stood up quickly and placed her shoe carefully on his back as he tried to crawl away, and slid him back into position over his comrade once more. She did a quick rearrangement of her foot on his back so that he was just under the edge of her sole, and everyone could see both him and the man underneath. Under the wall, the trapped man could see nothing from above except the giant sneakers gathered around him.

”Oh my God, Lorilei, don’t!” Myla said, putting her hands to her mouth, but she could not stop from laughing. Alexis was paying more attention to her phone, but she smiled.

Lorilei also grinned, and let everyone savor the moment. She was being very careful not to put any more weight on her foot than necessary.

Eventually she pressed as lightly and slowly as she possibly could. The little man under her shoe started to flail with one arm and one leg free, but his face was pressed flat into the plastic. The man underneath, who could not see, had a moment of stunned panic as the wall began to press down on him. He banged his hands one more time on the wall in desperation before the pressure began.

There was stifled laughter from the giantesses. They all watched as the trapped man wriggled desperately under the wall until he had no room to even do that, and then he seemed to bulge and stretch against the surface. His body let out muffled cracking noises from within as his bones began to snap.

The man directly under her shoe was the unlucky one - he survived a little longer. The rubber sole was a slightly more forgiving surface to be under than a hard wall and floor. His last moments were cursed to witness and feel his former comrade die a grisly, humiliating death millimeters from his face. He wept in helpless anguish. He felt the glass drop a few millimeters as the other man’s ribs below him collapsed, heard every bone breaking, every gurgled gasp. He could do nothing except flail helplessly with one free arm and leg. He tasted blood and bile in his throat as his own body began to break under the pressure.

“Yeah, squish them Lori pleeease!”

“Do it! Squish ’emmm!”

Lorilei simply grinned and minutely increased pressure.

The bottom man’s face distended, his jaw dislocated then broke in half. His cheekbone collapsed, his eyeballs bulged out of his head, and then his skull cracked open, spraying the clear wall with blood. A moment later his body exploded completely. The whole wall slid forward against the floor, spreading every inch of him out on display.

A moment later, the man who witnessed this from above was crushed into Lorilei’s sole with a wet crunch. His eyes popped out as his head flattened into mush. One free arm and leg stuck out straight up and fell away. Blood and Innards oozed out the side. The giant girls cheered.

Lorilei leaned and peered down, and lifted her shoe a bit. That man’s remains were partially stuck to her sole: a flap of flesh that dangled underneath, still attached where his head and brains had turned to sticky mush. This sent the girls screaming with laughter as Lorilei shook her foot to get it off. It landed with a wet splat a couple inches away. She stepped off the wall, which rose a few millimeters and sucked back some of the pooling blood from underneath. With her foot gone, the remains of the man under the clear wall were spread out like a rug on display, the blood and organs spread even further.

The girls were all wheezing with laughter. “Now that’s good science,” Lorilei said. This sent them all into hysterics once more.