- Text Size +

Lab video file recovered from deletion. 20:04, Friday XXX


“Hi Lorileiii,” two voices chimed in unison.

“Hey guys,” Lorilei said, as Alexis and Myla came into the lab. “Thanks for staying late and coming in tonight.”

The three interns were in their very early 20s, just graduated high school and in their first year of college.

Alexis was very tall, with freckles, blue-green eyes, and long blond, almost ginger hair. She had a strong, lower voice and took her time enunciating words in a valley-girl-esque accent. Her lab coat barely fit her long frame. Underneath she wore a sports top, ripped jeans, and white Air Jordan sneakers.

Myla was quite short, with neck length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She had a soft voice with a hint of vocal fry, and usually spoke evenly, but when excited or upset she spoke much faster and with a stronger hispanic accent. Her lab coat looked long on her short frame, and underneath she wore a t-shirt that hugged her large breasts, cargo pants, and white AF1 sneakers.

“Yeah no problem,” Myla said. Alexis shot her a look. Lorilei caught it.

“What?” Lorilei inquired.

Alexis rolled her eyes and sighed. “Okay - There’s a party tonight, and we want to go. You should definitely come too, Lori. I know we said we would help, and we totally will. But can we like, do it quickly and get out of here early? We can come back tomorrow and work some more.”

“Who’s party?”

“Autumn’s. It’s at 10:00, which is in like half an hour, but we can show up at like, 11:00, or even 12:00 maybe.”

“Ahhh, shit!” Lorilei cursed, clutching the air around her head. She thought about it for a moment. “Okay!”

“Yes!” Myla said.

“Fuck yah, dude!” Alexis said.

“But! We have to get started on this, and we have to do it properly for Dr. McKeyla. It’s gotta be done before tomorrow night. No fuck-ups. Remember all the NDAs and stuff you had to sign? This is important.”

“Okay, okay, whatever,” Alexis said.

“She meant we’ll do it properly, Lori. Don’t give us that look girl, damn!”


***


Lorilei pulled the roof off of Cell Block A. 80 men looked up as 3 giant girls leaned in and looked down on them.

“Dammmn, there’s so many of them,” Myla said.

“It’s like a freaking, ant farm,” Alexis said.

“That’s just one block. There’s two more to get through tonight.” 

Each intern had an ISI Pen, or Easy Pen, and would grab a guy from the cell block and inject him. Then they would wait for his stats to come up on-screen, and add in additional information by scanning their Convict Code and attaching a name and criminal record to the body. Then they would put him back and do another one. 

After the first few, eight little guards, whom they didn’t notice until later, understood the procedure, and organized the prisoners into a line leading into one of the cells. In this cell, the prisoner would strip down naked and wait to be picked up. Their clothes were transferred to another cell. The interns were pleasantly surprised by this helpfulness.

“Wow,” Alexis said, “They’re so orderly and obedient.”

“Yeah, weird…” Lorilei said, vaguely remembering what she had done to the one prisoner under her finger that morning. 

Block B would also proceed without much issue, though the guards were rougher on them and shoved them into line, and the prisoners squirmed unhelpfully in their hands. Block C was different altogether - the guards kept the prisoners in their locked cells, and forced them to strip inside one cell at a time. They were noiseome - the inmates yelled at the guards and jeered at their comrades, while the guards yelled and banged on the doors of the cells with truncheons. When picked up, the C Block Inmates often made rude gestures at the young interns, or even fought against their giant fingers.

”Don’t let them get to you,” Lorilei said quietly. “Let’s just get the job done.”

”They’re not getting to me dude, they’re just so annoying,” Alexis said, shaking the one in her hand to make him stop moving.

”Don’t fuck them up either, they need to be in normal shape for the tests tomorrow,” Lorilei said.

”How were men ever on the same level as women?” Myla said, examining them. “They’re so disgusting, and stupid?” The man in her hand had his underwear around his knees and made a jacking-off gesture, leering. “Ugch,” she said, and tossed him daintily back into the cell, like tossing a used tissue.

 

***


Lab video file recovered from deletion. 22:28, Friday XXX


“We did it! That’s the last one!” Myla said, excitedly.

“Fuck yeah!” Alexis cheered.

”Alright, lets get these cell blocks back into place and hooked up and ready, and we can get out of here.”

“Wait - they don’t even have their clothes back on yet?”

“Fuck it, they can figure it out when we’re gone. Let’s go,” Alexis said.

Together they lifted the awkward blocks back to the storage place, one person on each side, first placing Block C on top of the recreational/otherwise block, and then Block B on top of that, fitting them together like Legos.

Myla and Alexis carried Block A back through the middle of the lab. “Why are we even bothering hooking these blocks back up?” Myla asked. “They’re all just going to get crushed tomorrow during the tests, right?”

Alexis stopped walking. “…What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Lorilei stood opposite them, frozen, looking uncomfortable. She was holding the roof of block A in her hands. 

“Oh…” Myla and Alexis looked down at the block they were holding. 88 pairs of eyes looked back up in shock.

”They weren’t supposed to hear that, Myla! Now they’ll panic tomorrow!”

”Put the lid back on Lori! Why didn’t you have it on in the first place?”

”I fucking forgot!”

”What good is the lid going to do now?” Myla demanded.

”Just put it on! We’ll figure it out!” Alexis said.

Lorilei rushed over and jammed the lid down. It didn’t fit.

”It’s backward! See, it has to fit into the things-“

”What things?!!”

”Woah guys, chill!” Alexis said, “Fuck, stop shoving it down-“

They bumped into a table. The block fell out of their hands and landed on its side on the floor, breaking into pieces. 88 men spilled out onto the tiles.

There was a long moment where everyone was frozen. The interns looked down at the inmates, and the inmates looked up at the interns. The interns looked at each other, and the inmates looked at each other.

Then the inmates scattered.

”…Oh shit,” the interns said.