[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After re-establishing the Paranormal Investigation Club at their school, the four members were disappointed to have debunked all seven of their school’s mysteries.  However, there was one mystery unique to their school, and it was their very own club.  Despite the records of it receiving funding in the past and there being notebooks left by previous members, there was no record of any of these alleged past students being in the school’s registry.  Investigating the mystery of these non-existent members, they decide to meet on a date that the final entry of numerous notebooks say to conduct a certain ritual.  Halloween night.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Furry, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11027 Read: 2060
Published: November 14 2023 Updated: November 14 2023

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (11027 words)

What's that?!  Two stories in one day?  Okay, but why is this one coming out so many hours after the other one?  Simple answer: I spent too much time on both stories, went way over my estimated word count, and, once again, came right down to the wire for this one.  But it's done, so that's all that counts, right?

That aside, this was a fun story to write, and I had to change and expand on things the more I learned and researched about Japan's history and the yokai of its folklore.  And as much as I was lowkey hoping for Monster of a Party to win, this and "Legacy Behind Success" were my second choices, so it all worked out!

Tags: Evil Giantess, Vore, Digestion, Implied Digestion, Butt, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Monster Girl, Kitsune, Fox Ears, Fox Tails, Shrinking, Soul Vore, Body Possession, Breasts, Multiple Sizes, Sadistic Giantess