- Text Size +

“I think it’s time we move on… to the next phase, I mean.” Tara said, grinning widely down at the shrunken man trapped atop the nightstand table. Evan was left with little to do aside from watch what was to come next. Zachary gave Vanessa’s large, round ass a final squeeze as the two giants separated their lips from one another, sharking a final smile and playful giggle between them as they did so. Evan’s heart was afflicted with a sharp sting as he was forced to witness the light in Vanessa’s eyes as she kissed another man so passionately. He recalled some of their earlier times of their relationship, when Vanessa had looked at him like that. And now to see her, not only in complete disregard for his life, but also so obviously enamored with another man, left Evan feeling utterly shattered. Never before had he come to regret one of his many mistakes so fully and wholeheartedly. 


“Here, down on your knees… please.” Zachary asked, gently placing one hand on the small of her back while using the other to brush a strand of hair over her ear. Vanessa silently nodded her head, paying attention to neither Evan nor Tara as she did as she was told. Tara simply smirked as she watched Zach guide her delicately to her knees so that her head was level with both the top of the table as well as with Zach’s crotch. Evan took several steps closer to the colossal head of his ex-girlfriend, wishing that she would simply turn to grace him with her gaze. But unfortunately for the speck sized man, Vanessa’s attention was entirely dedicated to the wondrous sight before her. Once she was in position, Zach lifted his t-shirt just a bit, and stepped forward to give both Vanessa and Evan an unobstructed view of his crotch. 


“Jesus Christ…” Both Evan and Vanessa said in unison as Zach slowly began to undo his belt. The giant godlike man shot an arrogant smirk down to the unremarkable speck on the nightstand. Zach knew that even if Evan hadn’t been shrunken down to half the size of a grain of rice, as “small” and insecure as he was, Evan still would’ve been horribly emasculated by the sight that was about to unfold. 


“Just watch.” Zach said sternly. Neither Evan nor Vanessa had any idea which of them he was speaking to, but both of them obliged the man’s request. Evan stood in silent awe as he sized up the significant outline of this god’s partially erect cock. He watched with a potent combination of wondrous fascination and abject horror as Zach finished undoing his belt, allowing the runway of tanned leather to fall carelessly to the side as his gargantuan fingers began deftly undoing the button before moving on to the zipper. 

Like a tear through the very fabric of the universe, Zachary’s zipper split apart one interlocking tooth at a time, revealing a pair of dark maroon boxer briefs below. The intense crash of his jeans collapsing to the floor sounded like a hurricane to Evan’s tiny ears, causing him to cower slightly as Zach slammed his hairy thighs against the front of the nightstand. As he craned his neck further up, Evan was able to see the true scale of Zack’s cock even more clearly now. Pinned upwards with the head stuck somewhere above the waistband, the thick serpent loomed beneath the veil like some sort of ancient monolith. Evan wasn’t certain that he could handle seeing this thing in real life, however, as he likely could have surmised for himself, Tara had no intention of giving him a choice. 


“Think fast!” Tara shouted playfully, crouching behind Zach and yanking his boxers down with lightning fast speed. Both Evan and Vanessa shared a similar reaction of amazement, though for arguably varied reasons. In the darkened shadow of Zach’s immense body, Evan could do nothing to move his eyes away from the mind altering sight before him. Like an ancient redwood falling through a forest, the giant’s massive, semi-hard dick fell several inches before it ultimately became trapped by the cradle of his shirt, pulling it taught like a sling. It was a miracle of unfathomable proportions that this temporary hitch in the phallus’ descent allowed Evan the time he needed to scurry backwards in terror just before Zachary flexed the large organ. 


Vanessa let out a delighted squeal as she watched Zach’s impressive cock jump slightly, like some sort of magician’s trick. However, the sudden lurch caused Zach’s dick to come fully dislodged from his shirt and go crashing down onto the table below. Evan let out a horrified shriek as he desperately tried to clamber his way out of the trajectory, just barely managing to escape being completely crushed; instead finding himself being thrown away in a shockwave resulting from the loud, thunderous impact. 


“Jesus fucking christ!” Evan screamed as he landed with a painful crash, now a few relative meters away from Zachary’s fully exposed cock. As the shrunken man slowly picked himself up off of the ground, he was left to bask in the presence of the mighty one eyed serpent. From his perspective, it must've measured several miles long from the giant’s pelvis all the way to the tip of the head. Beneath the skin, several enormous veins protruded from the smooth surface, only to dip back into the organ once more. These veiny outcroppings traversed the full length of Zachary’s cock and Evan couldn’t prevent his own mind from considering just how big these vascular pathways actually were compared to his new shrunken form. As ridiculous as it seemed, Evan thought ever so briefly about how he could realistically walk through one of Zach’s dick veins like it were a hallway. This isn’t real… this is a fucking nightmare. He thought as he watched Zach’s hand reach down to adjust his dick.


“Well, whaddya think?” Zack asked with a smirk. Vanessa simply returned his gaze with a look of bewilderment and fascination. While he had never been the type of man to be arrogant about it or even particularly boastful, Zach was well aware that he had both a large dick and a nice one. Women he had dated in the past often shared a familiar sentiment when they first got their hands or eyes on his cock and never before had he ever received any bad press on the matter. But it wasn’t until he had started dating Tara that Zach had ever received what he would come to know as “cock worship.” For Zach, it was a whole new evolution in his experience of intimacy. 


“It’s… big.” Vanessa said softly, her eyes firmly glued to the massive penis. Tara stepped forward around the other side of Zach and scoffed, crossing her arms and pressing together her immense tits as she did so. 


“Big? No...” Tara added, gently rubbing Zach’s back and glaring down at Evan as she did so. The giantess sneered at the particle sized man with a look of contempt plastered across her face. “My tits are big. This… this is fucking huge.”

Evan felt as though he was about to be crushed under the sheer weight of the giantess stern gaze. The only thing that could finally break Evan’s eyes away from Tara’s intense, burning stare was Zach’s gigantic fingers coming down to address a slight itch in the supple flesh of his member. With a precise and gentle accuracy, the giant god slowly rolled the skin of his penis between his thumb and index finger before allowing the fleshy organ to flop back down upon the ground before him. 


“God, I mean… just look at it. It’s like the size of a building to the little shrimp.” Tara said, kneeling down to bring her face that much closer to where Evan was still cowering in fear. “Isn’t that right, little man. You could walk right in the front door.”


Both Tara and Zachary laughed out loud at that thought of Evan actually entering within Zach’s thick hog. Evan however, was not having such a jovial experience. He looked around in all directions only to be reminded that he was now surrounded by dozens upon dozens of miles of barren wooden wasteland. 


“You think he would actually fit inside?” Zach questioned genuinely. The giant reached down and took his cock in his fist and pointed the head up into the air towards his own face. Thanks to the girth of the head of his mushroom tip, Zach’s dickhole was just barely peeking out through the foreskin without needing to pull back the fleshy hood. Evan watched helplessly as the gargantuan penis was lifted from the table. The others in the room were far too large to notice, but Evan saw that the skin of Zach’s cock clung gently to the table before being pulled up into the air.


“I bet he would. What a fitting fucking way to get rid of that little shit.” Tara spit, grinning wickedly from ear to ear as she kept her focus locked onto the shrunken man. “What do you think about that, little man? It could be fun!”


Looking upwards, Evan found that both Tara and Zach were staring down at his position, both wearing deeply unsettling smiles that shook the tiny man to his very core. It was clear to him that he would find no ally amongst the gargantuan couple that now saw fit to humiliate and terrorize him at every opportunity. Instead, the shrunken man turned his attention back to Vanessa. If anyone were going to help him now, it would have to be her. 


“Nessa! Baby! I’m sorry! Please you have to believe me, I am so fucking sorry!” The tiny man screamed as loudly as he could, his quivering voice already shredded to bits and ready to give out at any second. He truly had no idea if it was even possible for the immense goddess to hear him, but he did know that if he didn’t try, he would certainly die here. “I fucked up! I’m a fucking idiot and you deserve so much better, but baby please… I’m begging you! Please don’t let them fucking kill me!”


Unfortunately for him, even if his tiny, insignificant voice had been capable of crossing the several miles between himself and Vanessa’s ears, the gorgeous giantess still would’ve been completely entranced with the sight of Zach’s large dick. 


“Look out.” Zach said calmly, releasing his grip on his shaft only after twisting his hips ever so slightly to try to align the tiny runt’s body with the underside of his cock. Regardless of the futility, Evan’s mind screamed at him to run, to flee the utterly horrifying and humiliating fate of being crushed beneath another man’s cock. However, somewhere between his mind and his legs, Evan’s nerves gave way to sheer terror, causing the tiny man to collapse to the table, only throwing his hands up in an instinctual attempt to shield himself from the impact. Mercifully, however, Zachary’s engorged member fell to the table just an inch or so to the side of the trapped insect, causing him to once again be thrown aside by the force of the impact. 


This time, Evan’s tiny body was heaved even closer to the immense form of the giant god. Now, even though to him, there were still several miles of space between his own body and the gargantuan body of his former friend, Evan was still awash with the unmistakable scent of the other man’s musk, hidden just beneath the potent scent of ivory men’s soap. And that was to say nothing of the heat. When Vanessa had picked him up or when Tara had been looming over him with her enormous ass, Evan had quickly noticed the intense heat that their giant bodies radiated. However, that sensation paled in comparison to the potent wall of heat that was radiating out from Zach’s groin. Evan feared that if he were to find himself too much closer to the giant, then he might find himself being cooked alive just from his body heat alone.


“How big is it?” Vannessa asked, speaking for the first time in what felt like an eternity to Evan. He turned to look over his shoulder at the goddess to find her still studying every inch of the impressive hog. Jesus christ, she doesn’t give a shit about me! Evan thought to himself. 


“Eight and a half inches. And thick enough to fucking choke on.” Tara said with pride, even more pride than Zach seemed to have regarding his own dick. While he was undoubtedly a humble, yet confident man; Tara had no room for modesty in her heart. She could enjoy nothing more than the idea of showing off her boyfriend’s monster cock to her best friend in the whole world.


“Wow, it’s impressive.” Vanessa said softly, reaching out a hand to gently rub her fingers along the length of the veiny shaft. Zachary smiled gently as he reached down to gently scratch the back of Vanessa’s head, slowly massaging her scalp with his fingertips. “Holy shit. You’re fucking balls are huge too.”


Evan was caught off guard by the sudden shift in Vanessa’s tone. Where she had seemed to be caught in some sort of awestruck trance while she marveled at the thick shaft that had been laid out before them, she now sounded almost amused as she reached down to gently cup the giant man’s evidently large nuts. 


“Want to see?” Evan was shocked as he found that Vanessa was finally talking to him, much to his horror. The curly haired brunette’s lips twisted up into a sinister smile as she hoisted Zach’s balls up onto the nightstand and set them down gently, as to avoid inflicting any pain on someone who she didn't feel deserved it. 


Like a scene out of a horror movie, Evan watches as an enormous, fleshy sack is plopped down onto the table before him. Each of Zach’s nuts seems to him to be the size of a goddamn death star as they begin sliding away from Zach’s body and toward his own. Evan lets out a bloodcurdling scream as he attempts to retreat from the unfolding avalanche of scrotal skin. Thankfully, the massive testicles finally reach the edge of their proverbial chain and Zach’s sack comes to rest without smashing over top of Evan’s puny body. However, with the repeated physical battery and the explosive retreats, Evan feels his heart and lungs screaming for relief as he fervently tries to catch his breath, each gasp of air heavy with the scent of Zach’s natural musk. 


“I… I don't know if I can handle this.” Vanessa said, her eyes studying her tiny ex boyfriend as he retreated away from the larger man’s balls. 


“Sure you can. It’s alright, don’t forget… Evan tried to fucking cheat on you!” Tara said, reiterating the narrative of what started this entire ordeal in the first place.


“No, it's not that…” Vanessa corrected. It was plainly visible on her face as she eyed the shrunken man. She held no love for him anymore. No care. Not even pity. Only contempt. Her issue was something else entirely. “I don’t think I can… I don’t think I can blow you. I’ve never been great at giving head, and Evan’s dick wasn’t anywhere near this fucking big.” Evan winced again. Despite Tara’s numerous reminders of his inadequate size, something about what Vanessa had just said really twisted the knife. Tara chuckled and fell to her knees, opposite Vanessa right at eye level with Zach’s junk. 


“Don’t worry. I’ll show you how.” Tara reassured her friend, gently placing her hand atop Vanessa’s and running their fingers along the shaft. The onyx haired beauty brought her face down close to Zach’s groin and motioned for her friend to follow suit. Doing as she was bid, Vanessa lowered her head, her warm breath now grazing the man’s cock and drifting out onto the wooden fields where Evan could enjoy the refreshing scent of her breath. “You see, it isn't about just swallowing as much cock as you can.” Tara paused as she looked up at Zach for a moment. The giant returned a quizzical look back down to his girlfriend but remained utterly silent as she proceeded.


“Well, I mean, that's part of it. But there’s so much more. With a dick like this one, you don’t just blow it. You need to worship it, worship him.” Tara said, slowly and gently placing a kiss on the man’s gargantuan balls. 


“First take care of his fellas.” Tara instructed and Vanessa did as she was told, bringing her pursed lips down to the nuts. Evan watches, mesmerized as his ex-girlfriend begins to kiss and then gently fondle this man’s sack, in what he could only attest was the most attentive ball work he had ever seen her do. Maybe if you had sucked on my fucking nuts, I wouldn’t have tried to fucking cheat on you. Evan thought to himself, his face flushing red with rage and embarrassment. 


“That’s good.” Tara said softly. High above them, Zach let a soft moan escape his lips.


“Very good…” He said, not wanting to interrupt, but already feeling his shaft growing harder by the second. Tara and Vanessa locked eyes as they continued to smother the scrotum with increasingly passionate kisses that eventually turned into outright licks. Finally, not saying a word, Tara repositioned her head and allowed one of Zach’s balls to fall fully within her mouth. Seeing this happen, Vanessa attempts to replicate the process with Zach’s other testicle, pulling it fully into her mouth and gently battering it with her curious tongue.

Watching the gargantuan nutsack enter his ex’s mouth, Evan clenched his fist tightly. At this size, the noises coming from the two women as they gently gargled the giant’s balls as well as the increasingly loud moans coming from the man himself, were completely dominating Evan’s fragile mind. He wanted to be anywhere, anywhere in the entire world but right here. But at this moment, he was unsure if there even was anywhere else. He was beginning to fear that this was now all there was to life, watching these gods worship one another endlessly. 


“Now, let’s move up this way.” Tara instructed, shifting her head and planting a quick kiss halfway up the length of the shaft, followed by a long, sensual lick from the base all the way to the head. Vanessa followed suit, matching Tara’s technique to the best of her ability. The two ladies make their way up and down the thick shaft, alternating deliberate licks and quick kisses until Tara begins to focus her attention towards Zach’s mushroom tip. The giant let out a low moan as his girlfriend delicately pulled back the foreskin to fully expose the head of his dick before she began to gently tickle the underside with her fingers. 


“Don’t forget to tease the tip. It really drives a man wild, doesn't it baby?” Tara asked cutely. Zach could barely utter more than a moan of affirmation as Tara allowed some space for Vanessa to take over. The chestnut haired beauty gave a polite nod before she leaned in to begin tending to the now exposed tip of Zach’s cock. Evidently Tara knew what she was talking about because no sooner did Vanessa begin to tease the sensitive head with her tongue did Zach begin to take ragged gasps as he fought the subconscious urge to buck his hips in pleasure.


“You see, you’re driving him wild now.” Tara said, complimenting her friend on her form as she gently worked her way around Zach’s tip. “Isn’t that right baby? Is she driving you wild?” Tara asked, turning her attention up towards the tan, wiry man.


“So fucking wild…” Zach muttered, clearly struggling to keep his focus on his dick to avoid letting the pleasure overtake him. Tara smirked. She loved to tease her boyfriend, knowing exactly what to say and what to do to bring him right to the edge. 


“Yea, that’s right. Isn’t she a good girl?” Tara continued. 


“Such a good girl…” Zach replied again, keeping his eyes closed because he knew if he looked down and caught a good glimpse down Tara’s open shirt then he might actually blow his load all over the nightstand. 


“I agree. She’s such a good girl. She’s far too good for a little bug like Evan, isn’t she?” Tara asked, this time her gaze fell back to the table and locked onto the speck sized man. Evan jolted back to reality as he heard his name being spoken. The sight of Vanessa sucking this other man’s cock was already starting to make Evan break down into tears. And when he looked up to Tara who was staring daggers down at him, another piece of his soul seemed to wither and die. 


“Way too fucking good, baby.” Zach muttered, clenching his fist. “A pathetic little fuck like that never stood a chance with a real woman. Even with a man’s cock, that little fuck was always worthless.” The giant spat. Evan couldn't see Zach’s face from his position on the underside of the giant’s cock, but even if he could, it likely would’ve crushed him even further. 


“That’s right baby, he never fucking mattered at all.” Tara continued, returning her gaze back to Vanessa. As their eyes met, Tara stood back up and left her friend alone to service Zach’s enormous cock. “Now, I want you to blow him, Nessa. Really blow him. Take everything I showed you, and put it to use. Show him how much you appreciate a real man with a real cock.”


Evan couldn’t take it anymore. Tears were streaming down his face as he buckled under the constant barrage of insults and degradation. Sitting on his knees, the shrunken man prayed that Vanessa would see that he had suffered enough already. He hoped desperately that there was some tiny part of her that still cared for him, even just a bit. He prayed that she would decline to suck Zach’s cock. If only she would spare him from this one indignity, he could salvage some shred of his humanity. Unfortunately for Evan, Vanessa harbored only one reservation about blowing this other man and it had nothing to do with her feelings for him. 


“I… don’t…” Vanessa started to voice a complaint, much to Evan’s delight. But Tara cut her off and began to reassure her. 


“Hey, it’s alright. You’re going to do amazing!” Tara said confidently. Vaneaa took one last look at the intimidating cock, taking a deep breath before she took the tip into her mouth and pressed as far down the shaft as she could. Evan watched, heartbroken and soul crushed as Vanessa took about five inches of Zach’s hard cock into her mouth before she took pause as she reached her limits. There was a soft choking noise that came from Vanessa’s throat 


“That’s it. You’re doing amazing, babe.” Tara cooed, taking her place behind Zachary and wrapping her arms around his waist as she gently placed her head on his shoulder and looked down at her best friend sucking her boyfriend’s dick. The raven haired bombshell could barely contain her excitement as she watched the show. She bit her lip as she stared down, not able to see Evan wherever he was hiding, but she knew he could do nothing but watch as the love of his life choked down the biggest dick she had ever seen. 


“Are you enjoying the show down there?” Tara asked cruelly. “This is pretty hot, isn't it Evan? You’re doing great Ness. This is the best cock you’ve ever seen, isn’t it?” Vanessa didn’t bother to stop her blowjob as she answered the question, instead opting to simply nod her head gently as she bobbed back and forth. Evan watched the giantess agree with her friend’s taunts and jeers and another loud sob escaped from his lips. 


“Yea, I bet it is. I bet Evan’s dick wasn’t even worth sucking, was it?” Tara asked. This time, Vanessa leaned back and allowed the entirety of Zack’s rock hard dick to leave her mouth, giving her a moment to catch her breath. 


“No… it was pathetic.” Vanessa said before leaning forward to resume. Hearing those awful words, Evan felt his heart shatter into a million microscopic pieces as he prayed for something to end this nightmare. 


“HA! I’m sure it was!” Tara shouted, squeezing her arms around Zach. “I can’t imagine being asked to spend the rest of my life so sexually unsatisfied. I mean, women like us, who are as hot as we are? We deserve the sort of man who can satisfy both of us; At the same time and multiple times a night.” This time Vanessa continued with her mission instead of responding to Tara’s comments. However, for Evan, the damage had already been done. His heart was broken and he was already feeling as low and worthless as the three giants repeatedly accused him of being.


“I’ll bet even his fucking cum shots were pathetic…” Tara said with a laugh. She began to resume her cruel tirade, but was cut off by a sudden, pained groan from Zach as he began to squeeze his hand around her wrist. The ebony haired woman only needed a quick glimpse at the man’s face to understand what was happening.


“Oh, careful now. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. The night is still young!” Tara said, causing Vanessa to slowly draw backwards, letting her lips trace the full length of his shaft as she removed it from her mouth. As her soft lips gently brushed over the head of Zach’s cock, the giant let out another strained groan as he desperately resisted the urge to orgasm. In a panic, he took hold of his throbbing shaft and mindlessly angled it down towards the table, much to Evan’s surprise.


“Jesus fucking Christ, no!” Evan screeched like a madman as he watched the largest cock he had ever seen come crashing down before him. As the giant man it belonged to struggled not to blow his load, the tip of the massive serpent was pointed ominously in his direction. The horrifying realization came quickly to Evan as he searched his surroundings. If Zach were to fail to regain control over himself, Evan would have no way to avoid the coming flood of hot, sticky cum that evidently he could produce copious amounts of according to the crueler of the two giantesses. He turned backwards to face the only chance he had of avoiding this sick and humiliating fate, however instead of showing any amount of care, Vanessa appeared to be more curious to see what was going to happen as the massive twitched before her shrunken ex boyfriend. 


“Sorry…” Vanessa said. For a moment, Evan thought that maybe some small glimmer of hope had presented itself to him. Was she feeling sorry for him all of a sudden? However, it quickly became clear that her apology was actually directed towards the godlike man she had accidentally edged. 


“It’s okay, we’re all good.” Zach replied, finally feeling the potent wave of orgasmic bliss receding back to manageable levels. Tara smiled and rubbed Zachary’s back gently.


“Maybe we should take things to the next level? I think it’s time for Evan’s punishment to get a bit more… physical.” The dark haired giantess replied with a sinister smirk. Much to Evan’s horror, Vanessa voiced her agreement with an amount of excitement that caused his stomach to tie up in a knot. 


“Agreed.” She replied, staring down at where Evan’s tiny body was cowering in abject terror. Zachary stepped closer to the nightstand and leaned forward and braced his arms on the rear of the table, allowing his torso to dominate the sky above the shrunken man’s new world. 


“This next part…” The gargantuan man said with a wide grin, his massive cock still sprawled out on the table near Evan. “It’s all my idea. You never should’ve gone behind my fucking back you loser fuck!”  At this point, Evan could only assume his future was to be filled with torment beyond even his worst, most harrowing nightmares. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you're interested in a commission of your own, reach out to me over on DeviantArt or send me a message on Discord (Omanahan88). Thanks for reading!