- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tim's sister has not learned to cooperate with her new Giantess Master, so she is rebellious, and must be punished.

Chapter 5 – Jen’s Punishment

 

Because Jen had refused to respond to my questions, I had to figure a way to discipline her.  I tucked her inside my pocket while I went to the medicine cabinet.  I wanted to bind her legs and arms for her punishment, but I didn’t want a repeat of the duct tape issue. 

 

Some veterinarian had created Vet Wrap, a colorful type of rubber, textured tape that sticks to itself but not to the wound or injured animal.  It would be perfect to use to mummify Jen so she couldn’t wriggle too much while I punished her. 

 

Returning to the family room, I wanted to discipline her within earshot of Tim as he slept, recuperating from the talon puncture wound.  In this way, I could see just how close the two of them were. 

 

Plucking Jen back out of my pocket, I dangled her upside down again in an attempt to humiliate her further.  She kicked and screeched, and I ignored her pleas while I made myself comfortable on the couch.  Releasing her foot, I allowed her to plop down on the couch cushions.  She tumbled and rolled as she tried to regain her balance.

 

“Why are you doing this to me!” she demanded.

 

“Oh, my pet, because I can!  After all, I AM bigger than you, and you will soon learn that pleasing me will be your most urgent desire, because by pleasing me, your life will be much easier.”  As I said this, I got out the Vet Wrap, and pulled off some of it, waving the portion of tape in front of Jen.  That got a reaction from her!  Her eyes opened wide, and she watched the tape pass in front of her.

 

“What is that?”  She stepped backwards, trying to distance herself from me…and the tape.

 

“Come here, and I will show you.”  I tapped the couch beside my leg with my finger.  “Again, I don’t like to repeat myself, so make up your mind to start cooperating with me.”

 

“No, I want to see how James is doing.” 

 

“His name is TIM now.”  I reached over and grasped her in my hand, a little too tight to be comfortable. 

 

“Ouch!  Let me go!  You’re hurting me,” she whined. 

 

“Oh, not enough to suit me!”  Gripping her roughly, I started at her feet and wrapped the Vet Wrap tightly around her ankles and thighs.  Then I skipped her buttocks and continued wrapping around her belly, with her arms at her sides so she couldn’t move.  I left her breasts, neck and head free from the bondage. 

 

“Stop! Let me go!  Please don’t!” she cried out, and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

 

“I couldn’t help but notice that there is something different about you from a Barbie Doll.  Can you guess what that is?” I asked innocently, ignoring her sobs.

 

Silence. 

 

“You will learn to answer my questions, little girl!  Look what else I found in the medicine cabinet!”  Grinning, I pulled a pair of tweezers from my pocket.  If it was possible, I saw her eyes get even wider. 

Laying her across my thigh, I could feel her struggling and wriggling, but her efforts were futile because of the tight tape that bound her limbs.  Her groin was exposed to me, and I could tell she felt very vulnerable.  Carefully, I took the tweezers and lowered them to where her pubic hair grew.  I gripped one of the hairs with the tweezers and plucked it out.

 

“Yikes!  Stop that!” she exclaimed as she desperately tried to squirm off my lap.  But I plucked another, and another, and another.  With each pluck, she screeched miserably.  “Please, stop!  Let me alone!  That hurts so much!  Please have mercy!”

 

Giggling, I continued plucking one hair at a time, until they were all gone and her pubic mound was as bare as a Barbie Doll’s.  I fingered it lightly, feeling how soft the skin was there.  Only a pinprick of blood appeared, so I knew that it was uncomfortable, but not as painful as she was making it out to be.  She was such a drama queen!

 

“Shhh,” I murmured.  “You’ll wake up Tim, and he needs to rest to regain his strength.”

 

Sobbing uncontrollably, she couldn’t speak.  I took an emory board that I had handy, and I used it to lightly tap on her exposed breasts.  I flicked it so it popped against her chest, causing her to scream even louder.  Her nipples grew harder with each tiny slap.  Now, her creamy white breasts had turned a dark pink, and her squirming grew more insistent.

 

“Now I will let you rest a bit, but the next time I ask you a question, I want you to answer me.  Is that understood?”

 Unable to talk because the sobs choked her, she did nod, ever so slightly.  I grinned broadly.  At last, she had made a first, small concession to me, her new master.