- Text Size +
Painful future’s..



Her sex smelt of toilet visits and pleasurable moments taken from her captor, she showered washing away the bad smells, clean once more refreshed and contented.

She moved time forward, healing torn flesh and sealing open wounds a pain removed moments had passed by Mathew lay sleeping in his future while his body recovered.

H e awoke stumps for arms and legs all pain removed his body in a chair held up by satin cushions Adamma sat before him, she looked beautiful her complexion soft her lips full and inviting her eye’s portals to her soul.

He spoke his voice hesitant unsure…afraid he looked at her the questions filling his mind.

“Why…why have you done this to me…I thought you loved me wanted …we made love…joined together we became as one .I gave my self to you every thing I am was yours.”

She laughed at him mockingly.

“You are silly Mathew of course we made love I enjoyed taking away your virginity, your innocence, your dignity…you belong to me I shall do what I wish with you. I am going to use you for a while until I’m ready to eat again.”

The look of terror on his face his fear grew the memories of pain stung his eyes.

She giggled at his fear he had learned to show her respect a willing servant waiting to fulfill his duties to his mistress. She moved closer her lips caressing his coaxing him to respond to her advances, he kissed her… not through fear but the love of this woman.
It was passionate both taking turns teasing each other tongue fighting within the moist confines of their mouths.

His phantom erection being held by missing fingers, his breathing erratic the excitement building until his spunk spurted from the torn stump the tubes still open allowing his seed freedom Adamma’s hand holding onto the remains of his penis…his spunk running over his stomach …she smiled to herself at this pathetic display, he was putty in her hands a toy to be played with a meal to be enjoyed a past to be forgotten, futures memories already written….

She was hungry his life already a forgotten memory his time soon to end within her body, she pulled away from him his last pleasure soon to be pain, his to end in torment deep within the warmth of a woman, her digestive juices soon to inflict eternal suffering upon his remaining flesh.

He watched in horror as she opened her mouth his body transformed allowing her to swallow whole the last remnants of a life lost. He screamed out pleading with her the trickery once more hiding away the demon inside her, his innocence once again allowing his pain to feed her pleasures.

He watched as he was consumed alive his future to end as it had begun deep within a woman’s body, they give life and now it was going to be wrenched away.
His head brushed against her lips …he could still taste her feel her passion his body coated in red, he watched as day light was stolen away the world outside disappearing forever, his life stopped at this point never to go forward and witness futures pleasures.

Her lips closed over her meal sealing it inside her the hunger being fed once again warm flesh to be enjoyed, a life to feed another’s.

Mathew screamed his plea’s surrounded by her she screamed out her orgasms sweeping through her body, her knickers wet from her excitement the man no longer a man only meat to be eaten and enjoyed.

She her rubbed belly Mathew struggling inside her his life slowly ebbing away her digestion slow the process of dieing taking time to complete, Mathew’s suffering to go on his skin stripped away the raw flesh burned by her acids..

The pain within her feeding her sex…futures time in control, she held his future in her hands time prolonging his death the excitement of his pain fueling her desire to enjoy his death, all his lost moments now belonged to her futures never to be written pasts already left behind.


Mathews torture to go on deaths end unknown the agonies endured by lost moments mothers, fathers, brothers and friends never to be seen all gone lost in times play ground.


She moaned his agonies her fun… his torment allowing more time to enjoy him Mathew now no longer human, he was a toy to be played with and teased ,his flesh enjoyed his life force drained away slowly the blood flowing in his veins soon to be hers.

His life blood leaked from open wounds the flesh hung in tatters from his bones he lived through every moment his thoughts playing back to him her memories still with him his mind soon to be lost, a soul left to wander alone.


The light before his eye’s fading his life force soon to leave him his sorrow to wander through times corridors her goal now reached his death her conquest, Mathew gone for ever waste in a porcelain bowl…another soon to join him….


The blue light faded Mathew’s body absorbed moments after Jonathon’s both men soon to be lost to life’s pleasures, the air still once more.

Life’s end cannot be predicted unless you meet Adamma…………..






.