- Text Size +

You stood in shock as Sally edited her car video, casually touching herself as she did so. The sounds of her moaning on the video combined with the screams of the now dead tinies echoed out of her speakers over and over for hours. Finally she saved it and stood up, coming over to your cage. "I have some requests to film, hope you like the view better out of my boot" she winked before bouncing across the room to set up a camera pointing towards you from the opposite end of the studio. She then pulled out a very old looking pair of converse and slipped them on. She pulled a tiny out of a box on her desk marked "Einweg" and roughly tossed it onto the floor.


You saw her lean down to start the camera, it would just be able to capture her full body from where it was. The tiny was clearly injured but tried desperately to get up and run away. Sally walked over and started stepping around it, her heavy footfalls knocking the tiny over each time. "So erbärmlich, ich könnte dich einfach so töten" Sally said using her scary serious voice before knocking the tiny over with the filthy toe of her converse. She pushed the toe into one of the tinies legs, flattening it completely before peeling her foot off the bloody floor and stepping away from the tiny. She then started pacing, teasing the tiny as she stepped over it. Finally on one step she let her foot land, you heard the crunch as she stepped over and left behind a mess. "Oops" she said mockingly before stopping her acting and walking over to the camera. 




Sally walked over to you smiling, clearly happy with her work. "I love this job, you are so lucky to be my pet aren't you?" She said while clearing a space on the dresser next to you. You nodded not wanting to find out what disagreeing would mean for you. "I have my favourite type of request next, i'll give you a front row for it." She said with excitement in her voice, she then went and got the camera and put it on the dresser next to you. Sally went over to her desk and put on a pair of headphones and grabbed a tiny, rushing back over to the dresser and starting the camera.




She then immediately started licking the tiny while bobbing her head to whatever music was playing in her headphones. You could hear her screaming as Sally's tongue assaulted her, the tiny's hair was already soaked with saliva. This went on for a while but then Sally changed her style, slipping the tiny up to her lips and taking a massive bite out of her, removing both of her legs at once. The tiny woman screamed so loud it began hurting your ears. "Es hat keinen Sinn zu schreien, ich werde es nicht hören" sally said before making a point of turning her headphones up before taking another bite, her tongue now stained red with the tinies blood. She continued for a while, taking bites and sucking on the tiny until she was satisfied, then she tossed the rest of the tiny onto her tongue and stopped the recording. "Mmh, i love when my fans pay me to just eat" she purred as she savoured the tiny to herself. 


Sally then picked up the camera and put it over on her desk before leaving the room. You sat in mostly silence waiting for her to inevitably come back with orders to clean up for her. You heard her open her front door and vaguely heard her say something in German. You heard footsteps coming to the studio then heard Sally say "Ja, geh einfach rein, ich bin gleich da. Wenn Sie möchten, wärmen Sie sich mit einem meiner Tinys auf". You heard the door and turned around, but Sally wasn't there, instead a woman with white hair had stepped in with a bag. She dropped it on the floor by Sally's desk then turned, spotting you. She smiled then said "du wirst tun" as she walked over to you.




The new woman opened your cage and violently pulled you out, her fingers bending your ribs as she pinched your chest. She brought you to her lips as you screamed and begged, your heart in your throat at how fast you were now in deadly danger. Her tongue slammed into you as she tasted you, her saliva sweet but pungent. "Mmh, Du schmeckst gut, frage mich, warum Sally dich noch nicht gegessen hat?" She shrugged as she stared at you, her eyes piercing as she studied your body. The woman walked over to Sally's desk and spotted the box of other tinies. She picked up a tiny in her other hand and just dropped it onto the floor, lifting her foot and smashing it like it was nothing. "Ups, ich bin so ungeschickt" she laughed to herself. She then began lifting you to her mouth, you were certain this was it, she looked hungry as you reached her tongue, then Sally came in. The woman dropped you at the sudden entrance of her friend, you fell into the box with the rest of Sally's tinies. "Sally, du hast mich dazu gebracht, meinen Snack fallen zu lassen" she said, Sally responded "Nun, schnapp dir einfach noch eins, ich weiß, dass du nicht wählerisch bist Mau. 




You watched as the woman, Mau, picked up a random tiny and pushed it between her lips, chewing it immediately with no care. Then Sally came into view and you realised the seriousness of your situation. She reached in and grabbed 2 tinies and tossed them into her own mouth, chewing just as uncaringly. "Ich bin froh, dass ich diese Woche Extras gekauft habe, wir werden wahrscheinlich alle davon nutzen" Sally said with a giggle as Mau picked up another tiny and pulled it in half, slipping its top half into her own mouth and its legs into Sally's. You were in Sally's filming tiny box and she had no idea, and Mau didn't know you were not just any random tiny but Sally's pet.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!

what giantess topics do you want to see?