- Text Size +

Day Two

The tiny truck skillfully maneuvers through the quiet human school hallway as it’s already after school hour, many of the girl students are already out of the school on their way home. Inside the truck itself though, it’s a different story.

The six Lilliputians are just sat inside the truck in silence with the sound of truck engine filling up the noise, Steve and Alex included. Despite all six of them undergo different tests yesterday, their post-traumatic expressions clearly spoke a thousand words about what they had just witnessed in their first tests. Nobody even dares to introduce themselves or asking anyone’s name, they’re already know the true nature of Darius’ tests already that they felt it’s not worth it to get to know anyone’s here if there’s a chance that this could be someone’s last day living in this world…

The truck driver though? He just whistles casually as he drove the truck toward the intended destination for today’s tests. Just the same as previous batch, he thought. Second day and they’re all silent already.

+++

An hour ago…

After school hour is here, Darius just chilling inside his tower playing his handheld game console.

“I see y’all returned… well, congrats on surviving the first day,”

Six Lilliputian students entered the room including Steve and Alex, who decided to shifts their sight away from Darius despite still wanted to go along with his crazy game.

“Lemme just keep it short for you all. Helena’s the name, I’ll sent you all photo of hers, she’s currently at the high school gym playing volleyball, get her attention. The boxes are there as usual, pick up your weapon of choice, good luck,”

+++

Steve looks at his phone, examining the photo Darius sent to him. Blonde long hair, blue eyes, sleeveless white and blue jersey but this one is a bit tight on her, accentuating her body shape and her modest boobs and finally her tight blue shorts only covered probably half of her thighs. Compared to Chloe previously, Helena here is a bit thicker in body shape, her butt is rounder and only accentuated by that tight clothing of hers. Steve had to admit though despite the danger, at least Darius knows the most attractive girls in this school. Even if there’s a chance that they’re going to die, it wasn’t so bad if a pretty girl is the one doing it to them. wait, that was a stupid thought! He doesn’t want to die! This is all for the unbelievable wealth and fortune that Darius promised him!

“We’re here! Once again good luck, hope you all survive!” the truck driver stops. The six Lilli students disembarked only to find themselves stood small near a human high school gym building as the truck leaves. Beside them on the wall is a vent tunnel, presumably a straight access to the inside of the volleyball court for them.

“Anyone here got any useful tool?” Alex asked away, but judging by the others expression, clearly none of them had any.

“I got a fucking hammer, well minus the nails…” Steve points at his backpack.

“Well… we’ve got nothing then? Let’s just get in, at least we’ll observe the situation first…”

+++

“What a sight for sore eyes…”

Now finally arrived on the other side of the vent, the six Lilliputians saw the insides of the high school gym in H section of Clover High. Probably about a dozen human girls currently using the volleyball court for practice. For the tiny invaders though, the sight of those sweaty athletic girls in their volleyball attires and various type of shorts truly a sight to behold. To see those mountain-sized beings moving to and fro inside the court generates varied feelings inside their minds ranging from fear, awe, aroused, and many others.

“There’s our target,” Steve points at one blonde girl that matched the description that Darius provides. Sleeveless blue and white jersey complete with tight blue shorts underneath, no mistake about it. “But how do we approach her?”

Helena is currently joining the game, vigorously compete with the other girls to score for her own team.

“Well, there’s no way we’re entering that court, unless you wanna ended up a blood red pancake beneath their soles,” Alex just shrugged. “Let’s just wait for an opportunity for now,”

Minutes passes, the game goes on and on, until…

“Tag in!” Helena raised her right hand toward the bench where the other girls waiting. Then someone stood up and highfive Helena as she entered the court replacing her while Helena sits down on the bench.

“That’s our opportunity! Let’s go!” Steve runs ahead while Alex and the four others followed behind. Crossing the side area a few meters from the vent into the bench while fortunately nobody noticed them as the girls still focused on the game itself.

“Wait, how do we climb into the bench though?”

“See that towel? We can use that,” Alex points at a couple of towels stacked atop each other with one of them hanging from the bench all the way down to the floor.

+++

Five minutes later…

“M-made it…”

The tough climb into the bench finally done, all six Lilliputians are now on top of the bench. Looking to the right side, there’s Helena about three minutes away from their position drinking a bottle of water. Even from this range, she’s still taller than any buildings in Lilliputian city from waist above. Intimidating as any human size-wise but at least this one is a beauty.

Nobody else in this bench but her, everybody thought the same thing, never a better chance to get her attention while there’s no one around her. Sure enough, Steve and Alex saw two others running ahead straight toward that wall of flesh which is the thighs belonging to Helena. Looks like they’re so eager to use this opportunity that one of them drops a screwdriver down. Probably the item that he got from Darius…

They got a point though. Steve and Alex proceed to follow the two ahead while the others followed behind them. Few steps forward, the six competitors felt light tremor that grew with each passing seconds. Just to clue them even more what’s about to happen, dark shadow engulfs them all that caused them to turn their head left… only to see another human girl approached the bench.

“ABORT! RETURN TO THE TOWEL!” Steve changes direction and runs back toward the towel followed by the others as the human girl above turn her body, completely oblivious to the presence of the ant-sized Lilliputians beneath her as she gave them a sight of those tight blue shorts-covered crotch and those plump butt and thighs while slowly descending it toward the bench. As the world grew darker and darker around them while the impending flesh-colored meteor is about to hit the land above them, Steve just focused trying to get to the safe distance with Alex currently in front of him until suddenly Steve stepped on the screwdriver that the other Lilliputian drop earlier, causing him slip and drop straight face first into the bench surface.

“No! Steve!” Alex stopped his run and proceed to help Steve get back up to his feet as everything around them goes darker and…

BOOM

Loud rumbling sound could be heard by both Steve and Alex who are now lying down on the surface on the bench. In front of them they saw the other two Lilliputian students already hide beneath the towel. As both Steve and Alex turns their head… something above them eclipsing the gym light, then it all connects to something behind both of them which turns out to be… a human girl’s sweaty thigh, landing firmly atop the bench, just mere inches from their position currently while also surround them with those smell of girl’s sweaty body. If they’re only a split second late, their body now could already be pancaked beneath this firm thigh belonging to a human girl volleyball player here. But then the duo realized… where are the other two? It finally hits them that they’re probably already… nevertheless, they’re quickly crawl away from the humongous girl position right into the underneath of the towel.

“Yo, Helena! The tournament is just next week! You think you’re ready?”

“I’m not sure…”

The conversation goes on and on between the two volleyball players for a few minutes as the four Lilliputian boys just hiding under the towel for their safety until finally the other girl slowly stood back up… revealing two red dots on her left buttcheek as it jiggles around while she walks away from the bench. Even from the distance the four remaining Lilliputians could identify the crushed bodies of their fellow Lillies currently stuck like a dead insect on that planet-sized cheek belonging to the oblivious volleyball player student. Shivers running down their spine once again witnessing the horror of how easily these human girls accidentally ended any Lilliputian lives simply because of the humongous size difference between them.

Meanwhile in the distance Helena still sitting down comfortably, now just busy with her smartphone.

“Okay, looks like nobody approaches this bench again…” Steve scouts the situation from under the towel. “Come on, it’s now or never… hm?”

Looking back, Steve and Alex saw the other two Lilliputians just cower, their expression alone clearly tells them how horrified they are after witnessing the accidental massacre earlier. After thinking for a few seconds, Alex approached them.

“What’s your name, both of you?”

“Joe,”

“Keith,”

“Alright Joe, Keith, you’ve seen what happened. Now, you may choose; join us in completing today’s goal in our quest for the unlimited wealth, or you could simply retreat if you want to save your life. Remember, no one’s pushing you into doing this, you heard Darius already; you didn’t want to do it, turn back now. Me and Steve here? Well, after what happened yesterday, we cannot let those who have been helping us getting this far died in vain, so… we’ll going forward, no matter what you two doin’ now,”

Hearing this surprisingly motivates Joe and Keith. Alex got a point though; he won’t disappoint his fallen comrades just by giving up especially after getting this far in these trials.

“Look at that, the girl put her bag on her side,” Steve, still observing the situation on the bench, noticed the bag strap touches the ground. “I got an idea; we get her attention and quickly slides down that bag strap. It might be difficult, but it’s better than being trapped on this bench, how’s that?”

The other three nodded in agreement. A dangerous plan, but worth trying for the mission completion and ensured survival. Now it’s on, all four of them are pumped and motivated, ready to finish this trial today proudly and one step closer to the grand prize.

“Okay, on my mark, we run there and just shouts whatever you want to get her attention, got it? Now three, two…”

Suddenly, Helena reached for the towel near her position with her left hand, picking one up as some of them previously stacked fell to the floor. In noticing some of the falling towels, Helena noticed something among those white towels… bugs? No… Lilliputians! What are they doing here, Helena thought.

The four Lilliputians, abruptly exposed without warning, just froze in place as Helena’s glare with those blue eyes quickly drained their blood away from their face.

“Mission complete, boys! Return back at once,” Darius’ voice came through the earpiece of each tiny students.

“RUN!!” Steve goes right to the edge of the bench along with the other three… only to realize the towel that was hanging is no longer there. A bunch of them are already fell to the floor below, effectively trapped them with nowhere to safely climb down the bench. Meanwhile, Helena slowly scoots to their position with her left hand quickly approaches them in high speed.

As if their mind synchronizes with each other, Steve and Alex simply jump down into the towel on the floor below. Meanwhile, Joe and Keith still hesitant in jumping the building-height bench. Too late though…

There was darkness for the two Lilliputians as flesh-like wall surround them from all direction, trapping both of them firmly before light enters their sight once again… only for Joe and Keith to be welcomed by the sight of an angry face belong to Helena herself. Blonde hair and blue eyes, in normal circumstances she would be the prettiest girl to ever grace their sight. But in their current situation, now stood small on top of Helena’s left palm, nothing more horrifying than an angry human girl literally holding your life in her hand.

“What the hell are Lilliputians students doing here? Peeking on girls’ volleyball session? Really?” Helena’s judgmental tone couldn’t be more intimidating for both Joe and Keith. “What, you two like sweaty girls that much? Maybe I should give you what you wanted, huh?”

Without warning, Helena used her right hand to pinch Keith inbetween her thumb and index finger, lifting him off her left palm and brought her under her head before releasing the grip and let her fall down inside her shirt, slides down the sweaty skin before finally stuck between two massive boobs, pressed firmly into his tiny form in both sides.

“You wait there, meanwhile for you…” Helena brought her left hand right in front of her face, giving the tiny terrified Joe a smug smile just to mess around with him. then her right hand pinched Joe the same way with Keith previously. Helena lifts up her left hand while bringing her right hand right in front of her exposed armpits. The thick stench of it assaults Joe’s sense of smell brutally as Helena brought him closer until his whole body collides with her armpits.

“Is this what you wanted huh? You tiny creep!” Helena rubs Joe’s tiny body up and down mercilessly as Joe struggles to breathe. His face being forcefully shoved into her sweaty armpit as Helena’s thumb held Joe’s head from the back. The foul smell is simply too much for Joe, not to mention he ended up choked on some drops of sweat running down Helena’s skin. Then the rubbing stopped, but suddenly Helena brought her left hand back down, effectively squeezing Joe’s tiny body inside her armpit with out mercy as Helena just giggles at how pathetically weak these Lilliputian perverts right here…

After what seemingly eternities for Joe, the wall loosened as Helena’s fingers grabbed him once again. He’s limp now, clearly exhausted by the ordeal that Helena put him through.

“Well, if you wanted more, you should wait then. So for now…” Helena pulled her shorts, letting Joe falls right inside her panties, trapping him there.

“Helena! Let’s do the final round for today!”

“Coming!” Helena stood up, ready to play once again. The subtle tickling sensation could be felt in her crotch as Joe attempt to move around inside that tight space while Keith still firmly trapped between those mammoth-sized boobs.

“Come on! Let’s win this one!” suddenly, one of Helena’s teammates catches her from behind, groped both of her boobs aggressively.

“KYAH!!” Helena of course, caught off guard by her naughty friend. For Keith though, the boob squish creates maximum pressure that tighten the wall of flesh around him he felt some of her body started to snap, until the firm boobs mercilessly collides together that Keith’s fragile tiny body just popped into nothing but small red stain between Helena’s boobs…

“Man, I’m jealous of your juicy body, girl…” Helena just continuously being teased as she pushed her away.

“Oh shut up, you… let’s win this one!”

The volleyball game continues, meanwhile Steve and Alex, miraculously survives the drop into the towel, just walk through the vent tunnel, concluding the test for today…