- Text Size +

Your tests are going to take place in building H, located on northeast area of Clover High. Basically, this is a protected area for human girl-only students, separated from the mixed-size students on the central. Your target for today is Chloe, the goal is simply to get her attention towards yourselves. With those action cameras on your head being livestreamed to my monitor, I can track each of your movements, so I’ll give y’all an ‘OK’ when the goal is considered done.

+++

After-school hour…

Six Lilliputian boys including Steve are now sitting inside a truck to their destination, still wearing their usual uniform as they’re got picked up right away after the class is done. With action cameras strapped on their head, they’re just sitting silently being stranger to each other.

“So y’all found that paradise as well, huh?” one of the students spoke up. “Who would’ve guessed that kind of city actually exists, eh?”

“Insane. That Darius kid… what a lucky bastard, got a brobby stepmom so rich that he got a whole city for himself. Not just a city even, a city with so many nice things for Lillies in it,”

The conversation goes on and on around Steve as someone suddenly tapped his shoulder.

“Hey, I’m Alex, nice to meetcha,”

“Oh hi, you’re joining this crazy game too?” Steve shook Alex’s hand.

“You’ve seen the prize, I wanna live there too!”

“Yeah, who doesn’t? By the way, what did you get from the box earlier?”

“Darius send me… this?” Alex took out a kitchen knife. “Bro… how can I face someone miles tall with this!?”

“At least you could defend yourself with that… maybe,” Steve just being sarcastic now.

“What you got by the way?”

“Uh…” Steve took out something from his pocket… a white flower.

“F-flower!?” Alex seems flabbergasted.

“Dude’ he’s just messing with us, I swear…” Steve just sighed.

“Guess I’m the lucky one,” suddenly, another tough-like voice intercepts the conversation between Steve and Alex. “Look at this!”

The slightly muscular student pulled out what looked like a flare.

“Hey, now that’s a perfect tool to get someone’s attention! No fair, you got the proper tool!” Alex seems annoyed.

“Yeah! Oh, name’s Jack, by the way, let’s work together, all! Why don’t we all introduce ourselves? Communication is important here, and it’s not like we’re robbing a bank, right? Come on! How am I supposed to call you all?”

“Nick, and all I got is this matchstick,” Nick still hanging on his human-sized matchstick like a spear.

“David, Darius gave me a handgun here,”

“Albert, he fucking gave me a dumbbell. At least it’s only 2kg…”

“What the heck… almost all of them useless!” Jack just laughs at the ridiculousness of the situation. “Look, I got a plan, lemme use this flare towards that Chloe girl, he noticed us, mission complete, we run along, safe and sound. How’s that!?”

“You know what, I agree with Jack here! That’s the simplest solution!” Alex just clapped his hands. The others also nodded at the simplicity of the plan as well.

“Boys! We’re almost here!” the truck driver shouts. “Make sure you’re prepared! As soon as I dropped you, you’re all on your own! I’ll pick you all up here at 5 in the evening!”

Steve opened his cellphone, looking at the photo that Darius gave to the six Lilliputian students. Light brown bowl-shaped hair, brown eyes, no doubt one beautiful looking girl for Steve’s taste, but of course Steve remind himself that this is a human, he’ll be just an ant-sized speck for this Chloe girl. Just get her attention, and that’s it… but is it really that simple? Steve felt some uneasiness creeping in his mind.

“Okay! We’re here! Good luck!”

With that, the six students disembarked and the truck drives away someplace safe from the sight of human students, now stood small near the door into a classroom. Looks like most of the girls are already out, only a few human student girls remaining inside the class.

“Hey everybody, can you hear me?” suddenly, Darius’ voice came through the earpiece of the six Lilliputians. “Chloe is still inside the classroom, one of the surveillance drones belonging to my spies saw her currently, she’s in there,”

“Yo Darius! Why the fuck you gave us these weird tools! How the hell I use a fricking dumbbell to get her attention!?” Albert still bitter about the tool matter.

“Hey, I got a flower, for fucks sake…” Steve also questions this decision.

“This is why it’s called a test, isn’t it? Be creative with it! Now, your action cams work perfectly, I could see everything that you all see right now. Well, go ahead, do your task. I’ll be waiting for the result! Bye!”

“Wait!” Jack wanted to speak up, but it’s too late, the line is closed for now. “Oh well… just as planned, guys. I’ll use my flare as this is the only tool that is obviously the most useful currently, alright? Come on, let’s get this over already,”

Traversing inside the classroom by sticking to the wall, they’re now on the rear side of it. They’re noticing all those building-sized desks and seats for the human students facing the board in front of them all as their eyes scanning for their target.

“Found her!” Alex points at one of the few human students still in the classroom. No mistaken about it, bowl-shaped brown hair, it’s Chloe. She’s still busy packing everything into her bag before going home while the other remaining human students started to leave the classroom one by one. “Well, the other girls are leaving, let’s go there while it’s safe,”

The other five nodded as they run straight toward Chloe, whose still oblivious to the ant-sized Lilliputians behind her and continues to pack up all the papers and books into her bag. Finally, the six Lilliputian boys stood in awe right below her, admiring the view of her building-sized legs that stood tall until their eyes locked toward her purple panties, visible beneath her short skirt. All the confidence that previously burns bright within themselves slowly fading as the thought of size difference quickly settled in their mind.

“Holy…” Jack couldn’t even utter anything anymore now.

“I know that they’re tall, but… seeing them up close like this… it’s scary…” Alex started to have second thoughts about the whole situation.

“W-well, we’ve come this far… remember!” Jack tried to build up some courage for himself and his comrades. “Just get her attention, that’s all! Not more than that!”

“Y-Yeah! Remember! For the eternal prosperity! The paradise!” Nick agreed.

“Well, launch the flare then, Jack! Then we’re outta here!” David couldn’t hold it any longer, obviously nervous seeing all the massive objects around him.

With the flare in hand, Jack raised his right hand, ready to aim it to the sky above, hoping the gigantic girl noticed their ant-sized presence below. One problem though, Jack’s hand is shaking, clearly the size difference now intimidates and engulfs his thoughts.

“We’re all waiting here! Fire it, dammit!” Albert seems impatient.

“H-ho-hold on! I need to aim it well!” Jack still couldn’t stopped shaking.

“JUST FUCKING FIRE IT!” Albert quickly grabbed Jack’s right hand, inadvertently letting the flare launched straight up into the air above… into the direction no one expected.

“WOAH!!” suddenly, the giant girl felt something hot pierces right on her right buttcheek. Chloe turn around and looking down, only to notice several familiar looking speck down below on the floor…

The six Lilliputians fell into silence, their sights are now locked into the massive face of the giant human girl looking at their tiny figure on the floor. Judging from her expression, clearly Chloe felt weirded out by the presence of a bunch of Lilliputians in this human-only section of the school. Lilliputians? Here? What are they doing here, Chloe thought. Then she crouches down, trying to get a closer look at the ant-sized specks below while unintentionally showing her purple panties right in the face of the six Lilliputian students.

Nobody even dares to move, shaken and just now realizing that they’re currently putting their lives at the mercy of Chloe, this gigantic human student who is still processing what she saw now. Her mouth opened, her eyes widened as time stand still for everyone inside the classroom.

“Ok! You’re all passed!”, Darius’ voice came through their earpiece, breaking the silence for the Lilliputians. “Find somewhere safe! The truck will return to pick you all up!”

Despite Darius’ instruction, no one moves an inch from their position, their sights still locked toward Chloe up above. Then the tiny students noticed something; Chloe’s expression slowly turns into… an annoyed one. Chloe stood back up from her crouching position…

“Perverts!”

She raised her right foot and…

BOOM

A sudden tremor knocks Steve down. Trying to readjust his sight quickly, Steve looked around but only saw both Alex and Jack fell down as well. Meanwhile… close to their position is Chloe’s right shoe. The building-sized brown loafer landed dangerously close to Steve’s position. Wait, where’s the other three, Steve thought. What happened next would proceed to send considerable amount of fear for Steve, Alex and Jack as Chloe lifts up her right foot revealing three flattened Lilliputian bodies that was previously identified as Nick, David, and Albert, now nothing more than red-colored mangled bodies both on the floor and Chloe’s right sole…

No words, fear quickly seized their minds. The three Lilliputians froze in their place witnessing the massacre of their comrades, all happened so fast that they’re still processing about the fact that their three partners are now nothing more but a red stain on this giant girl’s sole.

“RUN!” Jack shouted and the three surviving Lilliputians quickly dashes away from Chloe. Steve didn’t even look back as he followed Jack and Alex ahead of him, hoping to avoid the similar fate to his unfortunate three comrades… but suddenly, something huge appeared right in front of him. A flesh-colored wall, closing in right towards Steve and letting him bump into it. A bit soft yet firm, Steve thought... what happened? Everything turns dark…

“NO! Jack! Steve!” Alex quickly hides behind one of the desk legs, peeking from his safe place as Alex saw Chloe stood back up from her crouching position while holding something on her left hand.

+++

Chloe felt something inside her clenched fist, some microscopic movement that slightly tickles her palm in it. Opening her left hand, Chloe saw the two Lilliputians that bothered her earlier now covering their eyes as light shines bright after the darkness of Chloe’s coiled fist. Once they’re realized where they are, Steve and Jack once again froze in place, stood awaiting judgment as Chloe’s annoyed face glare at them. Despite the cute look of her brown eyes with that brown bowl-shaped hair, it’s a horrifying sight for the two ant-sized Lilliputians stood on her palm when it’s house-sized. Then those lip balm-covered lips parted…

“Who dare fired something up my butt earlier?” the loud girlish voice reverberates both Steve and Alex’s eardrum.

“HIM!”

Much to Steve’s surprise, Jack suddenly points at him. What the fuck, Steve thought. But suddenly, Chloe’s right hand suddenly closing in and using thumb and index finger grabbed Jack’s whole body. It’s a terrifying sight for Steve, just how easy for a human girl like Chloe to pick Jack’s body up like nothing and squeezing him inbetween those truck-sized fingers. Despite being slightly more muscular than the other students, now he’s nothing but a bug in this gigantic girl’s grip. Steve could see Chloe’s piercing glare now aimed right at Jack who’s struggling to break free between her thumb and index finger yet to no avail.

“What a tiny coward, pointing to the other person like that…”

CRUNCH

A quick cracking noise goes through Steve’s ear. His blood runs cold at the sight of the gigantic girl had just ended Jack’s life by simply applying pressure of her thumb and index finger. Tiny stream of blood runs down Chloe’s thumb, nothing but a squished Lilliputian body now between those massive fingers.

“Weak as always,”

As always? Steve shivers at the thought of this nice-looking girl is actually used to toying with Lilliputian lives if she’s unfazed at murdering four of his fellow competitors in probably less than a minute. Just to hammer the nail deeper for Steve, he realized just how insignificant he is now currently in front of the larger beings as Chloe swiped her finger on her own skirt, wiping the tiny flattened body off her finger as it fell to the ground like nothing.

“Now you…” Chloe’s sight now focused right at the lone helpless Lilliputian on the palm of her left hand, still down on his butt clearly shaken and traumatized at the show of might with just the slight movements of her. “Got anything to say before I ended your life as well, little pervert?”

Steve’s mind spins out of control, what should he do now? Is this it for his journey now? Died while being labeled as a pervert, no less? His own curiosity leads himself to this fatal situation… but as panic, fear, confusion, hopelessness blended into one inside his head it sprouts a bizarre idea triggers him to grab something from his pocket and shows it right in front of Chloe…

A flower.

Silence, static, Chloe’s face now shows a mix of amused and surprised at the sight of a scared Lilliputian presenting a tiny flower at her. The bizarre act seemingly tickles her enough that Chloe suddenly burst out laughing as Steve struggles to balance himself on her left palm.

“S-seriously, is that your way in hoping of me sparing you!?” Chloe couldn’t stop smiling now, this is all just too ridiculous for her. “This is actually the first time a fucking tiny Lillies like you shows me something like this… oh well, I guess I’m no longer in the mood for smushing any of you anymore… but at least lemme give you something for that ridiculously courageous act,”

Without warning, Chloe’s right thumb and index finger grabbed Steve right on both side of torso, bringing him closer and closer right toward Chloe’s face until all that Steve could see is her billboard-sized lip-balm covered pink lips. Then those lips puckered up and Steve’s whole ant-sized body collides right into it. It felt like colliding with a huge wet pillow, now Steve’s body covered in liquid from her lip balm, everything felt humid and smells like strawberry for him as the unrelenting pink lips smothered her tiny body. After what felt like an eternity for Steve, Chloe pulled him back and gently lowered herself as she safely deposited Steve on the floor below.

“Well, goodbye you tiny perv! Try not to get stomped by us on your way home!” Chloe stood back up, picked up her bag and walk away into the outside as Steve could feel the light tremor and rumbling noises thanks to his tiny size.

Steve just stood there, motionless, seemingly still couldn’t fathom what had just happened earlier. Sure, interacting with a human like this is nothing new to him, but not to this level where they killed Lilliputians like nothing. Looking to his left, the three flattened bodies that Steve was previously already thought going to be his fellow comrades in the journey for fortunes and riches now serves as a grim reminder how difficult his ordeals going to be should Steve still choose to go forward with this crazy games that Darius already…

“STEVE!!”

“WOAH!!” a shout snapped Steve back to reality. Looking behind him, it’s Alex who was previously manages to escape Chloe.

“You okay?”

“Y-yeah… maybe…”

Both of them just stood there in silence in the middle of all the mountain-sized desks, nobody could come up with something to cheer themselves up as the haunting sight of three flattened Lilliputian bodies couldn’t let them forget what just happened today…

“Let’s… just go back…”

+++

Later that evening…

“That’s just the nature of my tests, it’s been this way since the very first one,”

“You’re insane! You’re just sending them to their death just like that!?”

Steve, Alex and Darius arguing in the tall tower of the Paradise City.

“Anything that happened out there is beyond my control. I simply setup the stages and challenges, while all of you willingly, I repeat, WILLINGLY obeying me. Besides, nobody signing anything here, right? You may go if you wanted to, nobody forcing you to go along with the challenge I’ve given to you all,”

Even if Steve wanted to protest about the brutal nature of the test itself, Darius has a point. He didn’t even give any specific rules, just do the tasks given and survive.

“It’s crazy how people would do anything for fortune, huh?” Darius continues his boast. “Everyone that you see now in this city are the proud survivors of my seven days tests, they’re actually willing to put their life on the line for the heaven that we’re currently stood atop right now. Free of hardships, free of giant threats, forever and well hidden,”

No more words for Steve, he realized it himself that is exactly his own goal. It’s just that the test isn’t what he expected at all.

“Now go home, if you’re willing to continue, come here tomorrow same time after school,”