- Text Size +

It was a week later,  Phenom Tech., Ginger’s office


“Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip”, said Ginger, “do you think either of them suspect anything?”

“Thanks boss”, Kaylee replied, “No, I’m sure they don’t. I had Tucker’s memories implant go up to the night before we went to Vespah, so he doesn’t know a thing about Vespah. I’m sure his little friends (thus was the way she referred to Tucker’s female intern hangers-on) will notice a difference though, when he ignores their childish advances.”

“What they don’t know won’t hurt them. So how’d you get him to go through with it?”

“It was easy”, Kaylee said, flipping her hair, “ I told him his body would not be damaged. And his body is perfect, so I kept my word. But really, like most men, at the end of the day, it was what he wanted.”

“Naughty girl”, Ginger smirked, “That’s good. Very good. And the original Tucker?”

Kaylee laughed, “He was pretty tasty. You should have seen the poor dear – he didn’t even know his own name. You know their memories are completely wiped during the shrinking extraction process. He just looked up at me with his little puppy-dog eyes – he just craved for me to eat him him up.”

“And did you?”

“I mean, yeah, but not until I was able to get my full usage out of him. You know, those Vespah devices are multi-purpose. Let’s just say I gave him a little biology lesson first.” Kaylee made a face and both women burst into laughing.

After a few moments of mirth, Ginger asked, “And the cloning process. It makes them completely susceptible to your control, correct?”

“It does. They don’t realize it until I give them an imperative command, but once they receive it, they’re very obedient. It’s really helpful in the lab, making sure things get done on time and when I need them done”, Kaylee paused, then added, “And it’s useful outside the lab too. I just had Tucker over at my apartment last night and he was…amazing!” She rolled her eyes for emphasis.

Ginger gave out a squeal. “And now that you have your new boy toy, you’ll no longer have a need for Bucky. I’d like you to assign him over to me.”

Kaylee felt slightly torn about this – she still liked Bucky and enjoyed the idea of having multiple boy toy options available to her. Yet, she was loathe to cross her boss. “Sure thing boss. Just…as long as I can borrow him again from time to time.”

“Of course”, Ginger remarked, “now. About Tucker and last night. Give me details…”


*** 

 

Later that evening, with Kaylee having left him to a peaceful night ‘off’ from her, Tucker was troubled as he slept, rolling around in his bed.

Try as he might, Tucker just simply could not remember what had happened the last night of the trip, but for some reason, just the effort of trying to recall it brought a smile to his face. It was as if his mind had been switched off in the middle of a happy experience. Bucky had concurred with Kaylee’s description of their trip to Forbidden Dish, but he had nothing in his memory banks in regards to that. In fact, he didn’t even remember the work from earlier that middle day of the trip in Austin. Eventually, he learned to just let it go, satisfied that it must not have been that great an experience if it had failed to implant any images in his mind.

And yet, as he slept, other types of images flitted through his mind. In his dream, he was a tiny person and Kaylee a giantess, roughly twenty times his size. Looking up at her gorgeous face, he fell from her necklace into the milky softness of the two mounds of flesh.


Soon, he was playing with her nipple, feeling the urge to lightly hump into it’s center, driving his cock into the soft spongy flesh as far as he could.

Next, he was shoved head-first into her vagina, her pussy like entering straightaway into a tropical jungle. The heat was at once oppressive and his body began to sweat instantly. He was plunged into her depths, and he squirmed about, knowing his actions along with flailing his appendages about, would please his goddess. She was taking the time initially to feel his body and all it’s disparate parts as he wiggled about within her.

Initially gentle, after awhile, he was rammed in more quickly and roughly, her kegal muscles clamping down on his body with each twinge of pleasure. And yet, she had been gentle enough to not cross the line in harming him physically.

Next, he was held in front of her mouth, his tiny hands feeling against the tip of her tongue. He didn’t remember how he’d gotten there, only that he was. His mind was completely absorbed with the texture of her tongue, with it’s irresistible pinkish coloring and the whitish garish which covered most of it’s center almost to the tips. What it must feel like to be on that, he thought, the desire hitting him strong.

 “Are you ready, shrimp?”, she asked him, her voice hoarse, “Ready to go down my tight wet throat?”

After he nodded, she’d said “Buhbuh” and popped him into her mouth.

For what seemed like minutes, he was in heaven as he was swirled about, covered in her saliva as her muscular tongue completely dominated him. Just as he felt his body squelched into the narrow confines of her esophagus, her mouth ajar just enough where he could see his legs and lower body as it was above him, sliding down her slippery tongue to join his upper body in her gullet…

It was always at this moment when he awoke.

He sighed deeply as he huddled the covers to himself. He’d had this dream every night since returning from the Austin trip.  He didn’t understand the reasons for it – he’d never even considered what it would be like to be tiny. He just knew how it made him feel; he couldn’t help it – he wanted his Kaylee.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.