- Text Size +

Sanna had taken him to a large chamber called the Cleansing Room, from which she left him in the center. Bristles and pads surrounded him. He had the feeling like a car going through a drive-thru carwash as he was blasted by water and foam and eventually toweled and air-dried.

“Please take two steps forward”, said the female voice over the intercom.

Tucker had stripped down out of his clothes and first been guided into the Scanning Room, a small room which had a contraption that looked similar to a whirlpool, except without water. He had been instructed to get in and lay suspended within it. He had then had several tubes attached to all his orifices.

Once activated, the contraption hummed and he felt a sense of warmth spread through his body. He knew that some type of liquids had been pumped into him, though it didn’t seem overly intensive. The process lasted around 15 minutes. At one point, he had the sense that Kaylee was sitting there next to him, but he knew that wasn’t the case, as she was nowhere to be seen when all the tubing attachments were removed.

 (image by Luigis-World on DA)

Having completed that, she took him to the Initiation Room, where he stood nude looking up at where the camera was located and the direction of the voice that was instructing him. The barren 15-by-15 room felt chilly to his bare skin. Directly in front of him was a transparent cube-like structure with what appeared to be a gelatinous texture. He sensed rather than felt a scanner survey his form from above and the sides.

 (Tucker, image by TheCriticalShrinker on DA)

“Good. Now please take the breathing instrument from the hook to your right, place it within your mouth, then walk forward into the gelatin until you are fully immersed within it and stand stationary.” Tucker looked to his right, sighting what looked like a mouthguard. He placed it within his mouth and complied with the order. The material actually felt soothing to him, though it was somewhat slimy as it oozed around him body. As it sunk around his orifices, he resisted the urge to close his eyes and lift his hands to his face to protect his nostrils. He felt the material fill in right up to the pucker of his anus.

“Thank you. Now simply keep your hands near your waist and look straight ahead while we complete our measurements”, the voice said. He couldn’t be sure, but he thought the voice sounded like Glitter’s.

After several minutes, the voice sounded off again, “Thank you, Mr. Swanson. This part of the cloning process is complete. You may now exit the gelatin and join your colleague, Ms. Oreck. She will have a towel to assist in removing the residue from your body.”

The door to the room opened with a release of air and swung open. Tucker backed out of the gelatinous cube, feeling a suction on his body as he exited. It made a sucking noise and then trembled, looking for all the world like Jell-O, eventually becoming still.

Tucker looked towards the doorway. Kaylee stood there in all her glory, naked as the day she was born. She smiled seductively at him, holding a towel in one arm. “Are you ready for your fun tour?”

 (Kaylee, nude)

--