- Text Size +

The tour started with Kaylee leading Tucker down a short and downward-sloping hallway to what appeared to be a smaller version of the Meeting Room. The music in the room was loud and up-tempo and could be heard from the hallway. Thankfully, it wasn’t too loud to the point where he couldn’t hear her.

“This is the Central Hub”, Kaylee declared with a smile, gesturing with her hands and inviting Tucker to look around the room.

While not as large as the Meeting Room, the Central Hub was a decently large room, with glossed marble walls and posh furniture. The ceiling was high and vaulted, with chandeliers and glass windows at the peak. There were hallways in the center of each side of the room as well as a door across the way from where they had entered.

 (Central Hub, image by MarshGTS on DA)

What captured Tucker’s attention were the eight to ten females populating the room, some wearing full-bodied latex outfits. In the center of the room, hanging suspended with red rope from a pole was a gorgeous woman of Asian appearance. She was completely nude with the exception of the red rope which adorned her and wrapped her ankles, thighs, arms, torso and breasts. She was moving her body suggestively and gyrating her hips. Following the contour of her legs downward, Tucker was shocked to see a large clear container of various shrunken nude men, all about 3 inches tall.

Two women, a blond and a brunette, gave Tucker ominous looks as he walked around the room.


The women seated on the furniture surrounding the container were nonchalantly eating or feeding shrinkies to each other and drinking wine. A few of the women were conversing with each other while they ate and drank, while a couple simply sat, reading a periodical, their mannerisms looking like they were simply having a relaxing evening. None of them bothered to look up at the latest arrivals into the room.

“So many…”, began Tucker, his jaw dropping, “…and they’re eating them just like hors d'oeuvres.”

“Uh-huh. Most of them are clones”, Kaylee said. “Look closely into the Snackbowl.”

Tucker walked over and bent his knees, squatting down near the container. Indeed, he saw that many of the shrunken men looked the same, although there were a few which looked unique.

“Wow”, he exclaimed, as he stood back up straight. “Kaylee, um, these clones, erm…do they think? Do they have feelings?”

Kaylee giggled. “Oh yes. Of course. They’re exact replicas in every sense. They’ll even have the memories, the tastes, the fears, the desires, everything, of the original.”

“They do?”, said Tucker, with a surprise noticeable in his voice.

“Of course. And they can make any number of clones once they have the original DNA and measurements plugged in.”

 “Kaylee. I..I’m not so sure I feel comfortable about this”, Tucker said. He was starting to feel uneasy as he watched several of the women reach into the container for more of the shrinkies.

“Nonsense. That’s all part of the fun. Think about it – any time I come back here, I can eat a tiny Tucker. Doesn’t that turn you on?”, she asked.

“I’m not sure”, he replied. In truth, he was having conflicted thoughts about it.

“Well, if you really feel that way, that you’re not sure”, she quickly interjected, “you should know that the final portion of the cloning process isn’t complete for you yet, so you can still choose not to go ahead with it.”

“Really?”, he said, feeling somewhat relieved. “What’s left to do?”

“Mmmm, there’s one final step. I’ll let you know when we get to it. It’s fun – you’ll see”, Kaylee replied with a chipper tone. “Meanwhile, we can continue the tour. Hmmm, lemme see”, she was thoughtful for a moment with her fingers on her chin and lips, “I know. Why don’t we go see how Sanaa is doing? I saw her and a friend take a client down to the Worship Rooms while you were in the Initiation Room.”

“Um, sure.”

Before leaving, Kaylee bent low towards the shrinky container and gave a smile and waved. Then, the two of them walked through the left entryway of the Central Hub. Tucker couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps Kaylee knew one or more of the shrinkies in the container.

--