- Text Size +

“On this side are the Hide and Seek rooms, including the BallRoom. On the other side of the hallway are what are known as the Chewing Rooms”, stated Kaylee. “This stuff is a bit darker and rougher than what I like to partake in, but you might find it interesting.”

Tucker didn’t say a word, but he was curious to see what these rooms had to offer – no doubt some sinister kink that the most degraded in society entertained.

The Hide and Seek rooms were a pretty large collection of three rooms, as it turned out, with the open central Ballroom between a female Locker Room on one side and dimly lit furnished ‘hiding’ room on the other. A handful of women were milling about in the dimly lit room.

“Where are the shrinkies?”, asked Tucker.

“They’re in there. Just hidden. Just wait…and watch.”

They waited several minutes and Tucker was beginning to become bored when a green light globe in the center of the ceiling of the room illuminated. A loud voice boomed, ‘Green Light’. Suddenly there was movement along the floor as many shrinkies seemingly jumped out from behind the furnishings. They seemed giddy and were smiling and laughing and running wildly about this way and that. The women milling about became active, moving about after the nearest shrinkies.

Suddenly, the green globe turned red and everyone stopped, giantesses and shrinkies alike. ‘Red Light’ went the bodiless voice. All stood still where they were.

Tucker didn’t notice when it had happened, but a few of the shrinkies must have been stomped, as there were a few red splotches on the floor.

One woman, a particularly buxom blue-haired vixen with lip and nose piercings, had flattened a tiny man on a glass table with her breasts, the tiny man bodily pressed face-down into the glass. The shrinky had leapt from a nearby sofa to the table and was unaware of the nearby woman when she pounced upon him. He looked to be on the verge of suffocating if not of being squashed.

 (blue-haired female, images by CaddyIsRaddy)

‘Green light!’

Once again, the movement became frantic. Several more shrunken men were squashed by walking or running women. The game repeated until all the shrinkies had been destroyed or they had reached a ‘safe’ section along the corners of the room.

Meanwhile, the blue-haired vixen had simply snatched up the shrinky she’d held against the table and strutted from the room with him in hand.

Kaylee motioned for Tucker to follow her as she moved down the hallway to look into the central Ballroom. There, the blue-haired vixen continued to walk away, her fit buns bouncing gloriously in her strident gait. She was walking towards the Locker Room. However, one fully nude brunette female was in the room, playing with her shrunken man on a futon in the back center of the sparsely populated room. She had a phone in her hand and seemed to be teasing the shrinky.

  (image by GoddessTina)

Unbeknownst to both Kaylee and Tucker, the shrinky was a schoolmate of the woman. She was mocking him for following her to the Vespah Lounge and telling him that she was going to record his demise live for her friends in the dorm they both lived in.