- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Breasts and squashing.

I stepped up on the round pad witch was more than twice as wide as my height.

Curiously I walked forward to the other end until I could see the digits.

13,4 gram, that's all me.


“A bit fat.

You should do more exercsising.”

Rachel announced.

“Next time I´ll take you to the gym”.


I knew the “fat” comment will come along, I knew it since we agreed on this setting.


“Lets put him through, he might break a sweat just on that spot.”

Ivy chimed in and pressed the tara-button on the scale.


As curvy as she was it would been easy to pick on her, but she had it just on the right spots.


And just now one of these perfectly proportionate objects was approaching fast, a boob the size of a flying minivan was swinging my way.


I hurried back to the center of the pad and was determined to take it on like Atlas himself.


But as the mighty boob closed in I recognised that the sheer volume will exceed my personal wingspan by far.


Still I bent down and spread my arms to accept the mother of all loads.


Ivy slowed her movement and guided her nipple just on my left shoulder nudging it slightly into my ear. Bit by bit she increased the weight.


As a fact, it started to stiffen, at least a bit as she leaned down on me.


I thought for a second about nibbling or licking the cheeky nipple but Rachel had the cam straight on me, so the need to outdo a titan took over.


I tried to keep up my world holding pose, but the ballooning mass quickly brought my arms down and bent me further.


I had to put the hands on my knees to make a more capable support.


Rachel:

“Just passed 300 grams, hold it there for a second.”


I still could feel her nipple swell and nudge against my head.

As I just failed to ascend and challenge the gods, the little ballsy devil inside me took over.


I turned my head swiftly and took hasty licks on the wrinkled flesh to my left.


“Haaa!”

escaped Ivy's mouth and she lifted in suprise.


Boldly I pushed my back against the escaping bulk and managed to get my hands up again, doing that famous pose.


“Nice!”

sounded Rachel.

“OK, got that, now drop it.”


The pressure increased, forced me into the previous position and the boob engulfed not only my head and back but rolled down like a curtain around me.


“400”.


Still I was stable but any shift from above would result in me toppling over.


My legs started so get shaky at 500, but I was proud to take the one pound mark.


I had to put up a lot of effort now and instead waiting to collapse violently at 800 I decided to soften my invertible downfall and let it slip at 600, regardless of any possible mocking comments.


“whoopsie- he dropped”

announced Ivy.


“Was at 620, now 586. Should we continue or readjust the test-subject?”

Rachel asked.


I was down on my knees and folded, my calves where pressed into my thighs and these where toppled by my stomach. My hands where on their elbows still supporting my back and the pronounced nipple next to my face.

Her boob spilling around me, nearly sealing me off from the outer world.


Ivy:

“Nope, time for the sweet stuff.

Lets bring it on!”


And with that she lifted.


Rachel:

“I don’t think that was his limit, he can take more.”

“C´mon sissy, MOVE IT!”


As carying as she was in our daily interactions I had to adjust to her harsh tone when the camera was rolling.


I got on my feet as energetic as possible and jumped off the pad.


Mean while Rachel took the cheesecake from nearby and pushed it carefully off the plate straight onto the pad.

She pressed the tara-button and we could use the whole 5kg-range of the scale again.


The cake, it was a masterpiece of bakery, the bottom layer was brown spongy dough covered with a supple layer white cheese.

An on top there was the icing, shiny and sweet.


It was custom made for us and fitted perfectly on the pad.


I reconquered the device and swung onto the cake like a heavy weight wrestler would appear on the planks.


The Icing was sicky but held up reasonably to my steps.

In the middle I took a broad stand and flung imposing punches like a boxing champion in the direction of my opponent.


Rachel could not suppress a giggle and Ivy accepted my challenge immediately.


Her boob swung my direction and with expert timing I dodged the incoming mammary, only to be smacked by the second one in its pursuit.


I nearly lost my stand, only thanks for the sticky icing my right foot was kept down long enough to counter the imbalance.

Unfazed by this adversity I saw the mighty boob swing back straight for me, this time higher.

Without hesitation I went for the pronounced nipple.


I punched it in rapid succession as it swung and circled around me.


The nipple surrounding wrinkles constricted further and my target grew considerably.


Witch each punch it hardened and stiffened more, opposing my assaults.


“Hmmmmmmm!!!!”,

like by a cinema-soundsystem on full volume I was engulfed by Ivy's purr with unexpected might.

This distraction sealed my faith, the nipple hit my face and I finally fell backwards into the icing.


In an unfair finishing move the nipple came down on me repeatingly, stomping and punching me into the ground.

It trampled all over my defenceless body, firmly incorporating me into the icing.


It gave me a pause, but not before I was plastered spread eagle on top of the cake.


“We still got 13 grams, press tara again”

said Rachel.


Ivy:

“I´m putting it down now, what do you think, can he take 2k?


And with that the hard nipple set exactly on my crotch and pressed down.


The soft flesh of her boob followed and sealed me instantly.


I tried to wiggle and push up, at least with my pelvis but there was nothing I could do to stop her.


As her mass compressed on top of me I could feel her heartbeat in a steady and slow rhythm. The softness of her tit kept me from harm but molded me deeply into the cake below.

I could feel how the cheese was giving way and drifting apart, drawing my arms and legs along.

I was sealed from any oxygen, but as my lung was compressed like the rest of my body it did not matter.

Her soft flesh pressed into every part, into my eye socket, against my jaw, through my mouth, against my nose.


My vision turned brighter by the second.

Light. Bright endless light.

There was no pain, only calm.

I was flying away, departing on the journey to the undiscovered country no one returns.

Lightness and joy filled my soul as I seemed to escape my mortal coil….

That gave me pause.


Suddenly I drew a breath.

And one more, and again.


Sweetness filled my mouth.


My body was covered in Caresses, feet, legs, butt, back, arms and hands, neck and head.

A tongue was working diligently on my form, brushing, fondling and kissing me all over.


I was still plastered on the boob but Ivy had stood up.

Rachel must be working so hard to free me from my predicament.


I could hear Giggles and moans surrounding me.


After a while my body peeled off the mighty orb and was caught by Rachel's tongue and mouth.


Licking, slurping and sucking she worked on me before lowering me down besides the scale.


As I rubbed my eyes I could see these giantesses above me eagerly merging their lips.


They have no idea….


This looks like it would become a hell of a night for them both, but after my peril I will not crave for participation.


I did earn my quiescence tonight.