- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Transformed into a flat for one of the ladies in the office

I was surprised by the darkness as it was quickly interrupted by a deafening click and a whoosh as the room, I was in flooded with light. I tried to bring up my hand to stop the instant light or even close my eyes, but was quickly shown that I was completely immobile unable to move or control any part of my body. After the light became more normal, I also found out I couldn’t scream as Cassandra was in front of me but she was now twice the size of a skyscraper. She smiled down at me as her building sized hands came close grabbing on to some part of my body and I flew up in the air. She didn’t say a word to me as she quickly started moving away from the desk and went towards another area in the lab exiting and stopping at a desk outside the door. I was thrown to the ground bouncing and then coming face to face with a simple black flat that had a well-used insole with 5 clear toe imprints towards the top. I felt pressure on top of me and was rolled to where I was looking up at the bottom of another shoe that seemed even bigger than me. As that shoe moved, I realized that was the bottom of Cassandra’s work shoe as she flipped me over next to the other flat. From where I was sitting now, I could see the bottom of a workspace with a chair high above and Cassandra whose much larger foot had now left me leaving me to gaze at her beautiful face winking at me before vanishing. With her gone I was stuck just sitting there staring off at nothing. 

 

With my boredom I started to really pay attention to myself quickly noticing that there was a slight odor that seemed to be all around me. I ignored it as I tried to focus on what was happening here. It was hard to deny that it did seem as if I had become a flat waiting on its owner. This just couldn’t be the case as I knew that wasn’t possible. As real as it seemed I wondered if maybe I was in some form of hallucination or realistic VR. There was no way that I was actually a flat.. This last thought stopped as another giant female approached the desk. I could only see the bottom half of this giantess as a thinner pair of legs encased in black leggings that went down to an older pair of black boots. The large chair was wheeled back and the rest of giantess was revealed.  

 

She was in her mid-30’s but she was definitely still a very attractive woman for her age. She was a thin woman with brown hair and a pretty face that showed small signs of aging. She immediately sat down and I could see her boots as she pulled them up one at a time to her legs. She had on grey ankle socks that looked to be melted to her foot as I could see every detail of her large foot through the thin fabric. The socks were also stripped of her foot which once freed moved around a little as if it was happy to be free. She then attempted to brush the bottom of her moist foot before suddenly thrusting it in my direction but it stopped short and after a brief struggle the foot pulled away with the flat, I had seen earlier. She then pulled her other foot up and after the sock was removed and the ritual like dance preformed before her foot starting coming right at me. 

 

It was almost in slow motion as the foot reached me and entered into my body. I could immediately feel the warmth and dampness of the toes as she slid them across me. I was powerless to stop her as she shoved her entire foot inside my new body, and as I was completely hugging her sweaty foot, I could already start to taste it as she pulled me under her chair. I knew two things as she shoved me into the ground to get leverage to glide her giantess body towards her desk in the chair. My tongue is somehow the insole and her sweaty foot was leaving its mark, and this isn’t a hallucination

 

The sound of typing filled the air as she got to work, her foot continuously moving as she went about her work. I was sent here to spy but it was hard to focus on anything as the giantess foot owned my existence and the continuous smell which only seemed to get worse clouded my mind. I could hear her humming and the sound of her keyboard occasionally when her 5 monstrous toes would stop beating on my face. Her foot was getting noticeably warmer down here as I felt the hot blast of a heater she kept down below the desk. I could do nothing but to soak up the growing amount of foot sweat.

 

After a while of being shuffled all around and constantly moving I was yanked back as she unleashed her full weight down on me. I was shocked to feel the pain of trying to support the giantess as she put all of her weight on me. It actually hurt a lot and even more when she started to walk and I got her full weight with added momentum. I could barely concentrate as she made her way to what I can only guess is the lunch room. My pain was continued as she retrieved her lunch and was heating up her food. After an agonizing few minutes of supporting her while her food heats up, she found a seat and I was relieved.

 

To my surprise and joy, she kicked me off as I watched her giant foot pull back and rest underneath her other leg on the chair. I appreciated the view of anything but her sweaty foot and could easily focus as I listened to what I’m guess is a table full of lady’s gossip. To my surprise I realized Cassandra was right as I heard the giantess and the other ladies at the table switch topics and start talking about their evil boss. As I listened in pure agreeance, they discussed how much of a bitch Cassandra can be my giantess showing how much complete distain she had for her. She was just lucky she hadn’t been made into a shoe…

 

As I was listening to them talk, I became distracted by something very large coming from the right. A chunkier foot then my captor had idly been playing in my direction and seemed to celebrate as it felt me. Two of the toes grabbed onto me and drug me back towards my captor who then picked me up and let me fall back down. I bounced off of the ground and landed upside facing the floor as her foot descended on me and I felt myself being smashed into the floor from behind as I took on this new weight.

 

After a bit the weight was lifted and I saw the toes peak back under me as I was flipped over and given a fresh look at who was idly toying with my life. She was a much larger lady probably younger based on what she was wearing, but I couldn’t see her face through the table from my position on the floor. The view was suddenly shifted as her foot blocked out everything as it continued its playing. She pushed her foot down on my body and I could feel how slimy and warm it was before I started to smell it too. This pressure gave me a new appreciation for the giantess who has been wearing me all day. The foot backed up and hovered over me looking powerful as it was definitely way bigger than my body. The foot then settled down next to me and I was thrown back towards my original spot, and I could hear the groan of the larger lady’s chair as she got up to go back to work.

 

I had landed sideways up against what I assume was my flat mate and watched as the giantess who had been tormenting me all day shoved her foot inside and then I felt a slight kick. I had landed back facing up and could barely comprehend my new position before her foot was inside of me and yanking me back to put her full weight on me again. I endured the pain of the walk as she went back to her desk and I resumed my position under the desk.

 

The rest of the day was very uneventful as she continued to work, and continued to shuffle her toes inside of me. I was again thrown off as her foot was pulled from me and watched as she closed up for the day and threw her socks and boots on. I was so happy as she put the chair back and I heard the fading thuds of her leaving for the day. I saw a lot of people go by as they left for the day and was excited as all I could hear was distant fading thuds as the last of the workers left. I sat in complete silence in my own filth of drying foot sweat as I ironically waited for my captor to rescue me.

 

I didn’t have to wait long as I heard some thudding coming my way before Cassandra appeared rolling the chair out of the way as she towered over me. She lifted her now bare foot which was clearly glistening from whatever shoes she was wearing all day. “How’s it going little shoe” she said with a huge smile on her face. I was horrified as her foot came down and she splashed down on my body dragging her sweaty toes into me. I could instantly taste how bad her feet were and the smell was so much worse than anything I had all day. When she finished shoving her toe inside me, I instantly knew that her foot was way too large. When she set it all the way down, she pushed down on whatever parts of my body made up the back. It was a weird and painful experience as I took on her full much heavier weight then the petite assistant had been.

 

To make it worse she basically skipped back to her office putting extra pressure on me that made me feel like I was going to explode into different fabric pieces. I felt myself stretch around her meaty toes as she settled in at her desk. Instead of the relieving feeling of her removing her foot to my horror she kept working. She was humming and laughing periodically no doubt thinking about me hugging her large foot that I used to complain about smelling. I could hear the dull roar of her typing far above me as her toes started to explore me. While she worked her toes humiliated me shoving down on me and depositing some of the gunk and sweat from her day onto me, which of course meant I was tasting all of it and I had never hated anyone more. This of course did me no good as not only could I do nothing I was a shoe that didn't even fit on her large foot as she shoved my back down into the ground. Finally, it was over as her foot quickly lifted off giving me the perfect view of the soft sole and painted toes as they retreated. It was replaced by her body scooting back in the chair until her face was revealed by the desk. She made direct eye contact with me and a huge smile was on her face as she gloated "Hey that was the most fun I have ever had with you, but I of course need to focus on the science here. So, if you can repeat this when I make you whole, we will be done and I will know it worked." Her smile broadened even more as she said " I loved being a shoe and your foot was my favorite to hold. The smell, taste, feel was amazing and I wish I could do it again." She laughed uncontrollably as her impossibly large hand blocked out everything as I was picked up. Her lab blurred around me as I was taken and thrown back into the box I awoke in earlier. The lights shown bright and I felt myself being sucked up and seconds later I was blinking and strapped to the chair still.

 

Cassandra was back to sitting at her chair and her gleeful expression from when I was a shoe was slightly faded and replaced by anticipation of seeing if her science was as correct as she hoped, or else this torture was for not and she will be set back. As business like as she could muster, she said "so describe it, and do you remember what you were supposed to say so I can release you and be done with this part of the study?" I was still processing but in hopes that this would end it I repeated back exactly what she said and just added that I felt small as a shoe trying not to give her as big of a win as I know she wanted. It didn't matter as her evil smile crept up as she had a rush of emotion knowing she had this breakthrough and the opportunity to humiliate me. She was laughing as I demanded "Release me now so I can get out of this crazy place, you won please just let me go" My demands turned to begging towards the end as I just wanted to run but I couldn't budge these restraints as I put my whole body into it. "Oh no, absolutely not, you are not quite done yet. I have so many more tests to run so many different trials, so many different configurations of forms. You were chosen because you wouldn't be missed, and surprisingly this was by your captain not me. I was so shocked when she said you, but then I just couldn't help but love it because I get everything I have dreamed of and you get to be punished for as long as I say." Her eyes sparkled with joy as she monologed about my doom "Oh the endless possibilities about what I can make you next." Cassandra practically ran back to the computer as you could tell she had just had a thought about what I could be next. She was typing furiously as I continued to try and wiggle out of my restraints failing completely to even come close. She was smiling as she quickly ran from the room leaving me in the lab with just my thoughts of what horrors awaited me.