- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains descriptive scenes of a female's use of panties, and then a sexual encounter with a male in which the panties are heavily involved. Don't read if you don't want to go through a scene with heavy male interaction.

It wasn't long before she returned with an item clutched tightly in her hand out of my view. I couldn't tell what it was but I knew it was a small item and it was placed inside the box and I watched hopelessly as she fired up the machine. She didn't even say a word as she finished just smiling at me as I felt the machine pull me from my body and the next thing, I knew I was laying lifeless inside the box again. Even now I still couldn't tell what I had become as an impossibly large Cassandra came to the door and opened it. Her hand reached in picking me up effortlessly as I was unceremoniously dangled from her fingers as she walked over to the one mirror in the lab. To my absolute horror all I saw was Cassandra and a pair of pink basic panties. I was in absolute shock at what that would mean for me as I felt her fingers pull me at my sides and hold me up to her body which I would clearly never fit. "Too bad for you" she claimed as she said "I would rip you in half trying to wear these things”, Her laughs echoed as I was balled up in her fist, powerless as she began walking who knows where. I was completely dizzy from my time in her hand as I could do nothing to stop her from taking me to my destination. When she finally stopped it took me a second to get my bearings as her face was hovering right in front of me. "Well, this is where we say our goodbyes for a few days" I could by her face tell while she was talking that she was impossibly proud of this plan she had "This is the lost and found box and part of this spy program would include you becoming something for different criminals here at the jail. I added a tracker so I can come back and get you after a couple days. Pay attention because if you can't tell me anything about what happened I will make you a condom next and you can see how a real man pleases a woman." if panties could gulp, I would have but she definitely knows how to motivate me, but the overwhelming fear of what I was about to go through was definitely hard to ignore.

 

She wasted no time dumping me into the clothing box that I was extremely familiar with. This is the same box I had handed to people at the jail to pick out an outfit to wear if something happened to their clothes as they were leaving. This was horrifying for multiple reasons as I was terrified in who would pick me, and as much as I hated her it was even scarier thinking Cassandra might not be able to find me, leaving me to live my life out as someone’s panties. Also, super gross but I had seen plenty of guys wear women's panties out of jail and I can't do anything to stop them if that’s who ends up choosing me. It was the afternoon so all I heard was noises from outside of the box as the darkness crept in and I knew I would at the very least have to wait until tomorrow to see my fate. I tried to sleep as I felt restless but it’s pretty clear that panties don't sleep and I was unable to as the lights came on and I knew it was the day again.

 

The first time the box was picked up I saw one of my fellow officers potentially carrying me to my doom. I kept trying to speak but of course I'm just a pair of panties, with absolutely no control of the situation, so that wasn't actually going to work. The box was set down and my worst fear was in front of me as I saw a gigantic male who was peering down at me. His hand came down and I was instantly relieved as he pushed me aside and grabbed a pair of pants from somewhere below. It was crazy how small I seemed as these gigantic pants came up and the male disappeared. I was almost frightened as a smaller but still huge to me blonde came over. She was very attractive and part of me was almost excited as she went right for me. It was crazy how powerful this petite girls’ fingers felt as they pinched me in almost a death grip and I was held up to her beautiful face. She looked disgusted as she looked over at the cop who brought the box out and said "I can't wear these things this looks like what my grandma would wear" I was thrown back in the box as she grabbed a pair of shorts from somewhere else behind me and apparently elected to go without underwear as I wasn't something she would wear. I was actually almost sad, because as much as I didn't want to be worn, she would have only worn me quickly and removed me for whatever style she normally wears.

 

As the day went by, I was almost hopefully that I might make it another day in the box and maybe Cassandra might get bored. Then she could come in and get me and maybe rethink this, and I cou.. Those thoughts were interrupted as out of nowhere an female inmate was hovering over the box. She was definitely middle aged probably in her 40's but still in pretty good shape, I was hoping she didn't need underwear obviously because I had no desire to be on this old lady. As usual it did not go my way as her eyes locked on me before her hand was all I could see as I was surrounded by it and brought up. She clearly wasn't as picky as the other girl as she grabbed me and didn't even look at me as she went for a pair of pants and shirt as well. I was then whisked away before I knew it I was dropped on the ground as this lady towered over me. She wasted no time stripping of her prison clothes and I could look nowhere else as she was completely naked. Her foot stretched out and pushed into me as I was dragged directly underneath her. Her foot then dragged over into what I'm guessing is one of my holes and I was immediately consumed with dread as I could tell from her foot that she hadn't showered while she was here. The smell from her feet was consuming everything as her other foot dragged over me finding my other whole as she began bending down. Her fingers finding my sides as I was dragged along her legs as this lady unaware of me was treating me as mundane as she would any pair of panties. From my point of view, I was rushed up until I was face to face with her vagina as one last tug from her pushed me closer to this monster. It wasn't as bad so far as it didn't smell to horribly as I was shocked again as I got almost shoved inside her vagina as her pants were pulled up pulling me in tight.

 

I was terrified as I felt her walking, knowing that this 40-year-old woman just took me and I might be her pair of panties forever gave me complete dread. It was an embarrassing and almost indescribable sensation as with every footstep I was rubbing up and down on her moving around on her front side over and over. I could feel myself stretch with any different movement and it felt as though I would rip in two with different movements she did unaware of my predicament as she went about her day. I was very happy my sense of smell and taste seemed to be localized to the front, while also being annoyed that I was creeping closer in the back starting to give her a wedgie. Every movement of her legs was pushing me closer towards being swallowed whole on both sides. My vision was almost pitch black as I was almost swallowed as the vagina gave way to allow me too almost be inside of her. My new body wedged and moving back and forth was clearly having some slight affect as the monster trying to consume me started dripping slightly. Of course, as a small piece of fabric serving my owner, I could do nothing but continue to move around and slightly excite my new owner as she was moving quickly, I'm guessing celebrating her new found freedom.

 

This movement changed drastically as her legs suddenly pried me open to my limit her ass stretching my entire body to its limits. I felt like I was going to snap in half until it stopped and I felt her weight as she sat down on me. This movement pulled me out of her vagina which had almost swallowed me by this point, and now I was just snuggled up really tight as her ass expanded my body enough that I wouldn't get swallowed again. I could hear her talking to someone as I would assume we were in a vehicle as there was a weird hum and my owner and I were vibrating slightly. I felt her legs lift up slightly and her sharp nails felt like they were stabbing me as she pinched and pulled me from her rear as well. That sensation felt horrible as I was pretty confident, she was going to put a hole in me with those nails and I wasn't sure what that would do to me when I got back to my old body... if I got back. She went back to sitting normally as her weight was slightly crushing as she slightly bounced to a song I could hear on the radio. I tried desperately to hear what she was saying so I would have something to report but the constant moving and music was to distracting as her pants muffled the outside world. The music and hum stopped as her legs pulled me to my limit again and then the walking started again. She clearly got where she was going as I felt her slump back into a chair back to crushing me, and I could hear a tv turn on and some show started. This kept going for ever as I just held my owner as she enjoyed whatever she was watching.

 

After what felt like days, I heard the television go off and we were moving again and I felt the pressure of the tight pants loosen as bright lights flooded my vision. I was suddenly free as the pants were gone and I looked up as I saw that my owner was now just in underwear and a shirt. I almost wished the pants were there as I didn't want to stare to much at this lady as she was hovering over a sink appearing to be washing her face and brushing her teeth. This new found freedom for my vision was really bad for my psyche as it was even more obvious that I had no control in this situation. Every movement from her led to me following along just hugging her vagina and ass of this middle-aged woman and she was unaware that I wasn’t just panties. I was waiting for the freeing moment I was peeled off of her, but was disappointed as she went on to bed and laid down keeping me on. She moved a lot as she settled in and then we were stationary as she played on her phone. This continued for a while as she seemed lost in whatever was on her phone and I was almost drifting off when I started to notice the monstrous vagina above me started glistening and actually dripped on me a couple times which to my slight horror I could taste. While it wasn't horrible it was still humiliating that I was here absorbing some random precum from this middle-aged lady's vagina. I was so distracted I didn't notice one of her hands coming my way, and I was all of a sudden pushed hard against her wet vagina. I felt like I was going to be rubbed raw as her fingers pushed me into her vagina causing more and more cum to appear and me to absorb more and more. I felt as she stretched me to the side to give way to her fingers. I heard thunderous moans as she starting going harder and while I was thankfully to be somewhat out of the way it wasn't quite enough as I was still getting drenched and jostled around by her frantically moving fingers. It all ended very quickly as I could feel her body tense around me and then release accompanied by an orgasmic moan as her fingers slowed and then stopped pausing inside. I was let go as the fingers pulled out and I began my job of collecting fluids from her fingers on the way out before I was back to my original position of staring up at this now drenched monstrous vagina that was still pulsing and depositing its fluids onto me. I was now soaked which led to me clinging even closer to her as she moved about before I heard snoring.

 

This continued for hours I too tried to drift off, but no matter how stressful the night is I couldn’t sleep still as my form wouldn’t allow it. The hours felt like days as I felt myself almost drying, which pretty much was like a glue which attached me to her sleeping vagina. I couldn’t believe what my life was now as I used to be successful but now, I'm glued to an older lady's vagina as she sleeps waiting on her to pry me off in the morning, unaware of her rescue of my current horrible situation. A distant thud got my attention as I heard someone in the distance clearly coming this way. The door to the room came open as I saw a larger male stumble through and began to disrobe until he was just in his underwear. I tried everything to move again but of course this was in vain as I had no control. The man then got in the bed next to the female and I watched as his legs got really close as he pulled the female in. I heard her snoring come to a halt as she began giggling slightly and they were discussing his night at the bar and different things that happened. I was instantly disgusted as the males very large hand covered half of my body and squeezed me and my owner’s ass which hurt immensely and I wanted anything to scream and run. My owner clearly had other thoughts as I heard her giggling even more. To my objection she was clearly playing in and I felt myself on the move as she shoved her rear up to him. I could feel the contact being made as she was grinding around and the worst possible scenario happened as I felt his penis growing erect on my body as she grinded all over it. I was saved momentarily as I was pulled away so she could reposition herself so she could pull down his underwear and then she jumped on him, but of course with my luck she didn’t bother to remove me.

I was absolutely disgusted as she moved up to kiss him, I was stuck grinding up against him which meant I was getting a face full of his penis as she rubbed me all over him. To make matters worse he was slightly leaking and I of course could do nothing as he smeared it into me leaving me to do my duty and absorb his liquid as well as what had begun dripping from her. This continued for way too long as they kept going at each other both dripping into me. I was finally pulled away and my dreams were made as her fingers gripped my two sides and I was shimmied away from her moist vagina that slowly rose into the distance. I was taken all the way off and balled up in her hands and I expected to be thrown but to my dismay I was instead intended to be utilized in their fun. " I already had a lot of fun earlier want to see" She proudly exclaimed as I was quickly deposited on the man’s face as I watched as my owner mounted him and started going up and down smearing me into his face in the process. I could feel his tongue as it searched my body and delighted my owners as I heard moans from above as she found the opening and part of me was shoved into his mouth. I was horrified as he began slightly sucking on the part of my body in his mouth the rest of me was shoved over his face. The sucking was a weird sensation and the worst moment of my life as this couple went to town using me for their sick pleasure. As I heard her orgasm above, she pushed me even harder into his face and I could feel him slightly moan in response his breath all over my body.

                She quickly got off taking me with her clutching me into her hand. "What about me" he smiled as he looked over to her. To my horror I was tossed onto his chest as she said "Here got to town." Where I know I would normally want more the man was clearly ecstatic as his huge hand came down and squeezed me. I was grossly brought up to his nose and as I stared up to his nose hairs reaching out to me the gust of his sniffing I could feel go through my body. After a couple sniffs of me I was yanked south eventually to my horror reaching his member. I wanted to throw up as I was wrapped around it as he masturbated with me. I don't know if this was a good thing but it didn't take any time at all before the beast inside of me started pulsing and spewing horrid cum all over leaving me to absorb some of it tasting this man’s cum. I wanted to die as I couldn't believe I just joined this couple for sex and helped this man orgasm in the end. I was thrown to the end of the bed soaking in sex juices stuck to just watch as the two giants cuddle to sleep. I unfortunately was stuck as the giantess foot reached out and landed partially on me followed by the giant’s foot clearly searching for hers. The smell was horrible for both of them as instead of them pulling away they just laid on me adding some foot sweat to the gross concoction I had already been subjected too. I was finally kicked to the floor by the sleeping giantess where I was lucky enough to be left alone for hours trying to recover from what had just happened. As morning came the giants were in bed talking and I heard them go at it again thankfully I couldn't see anything and wasn't involved as they both enjoyed each other. Afterwards as they were talking, I could actually hear as they discussed as the man was planning a robbery with his crew in three days of a bank that I was familiar with. After they talked about other stuff they eventually got out of bed and the titans shook the floor as they walked around getting showered and dressed for the day. I was left on the floor thankfully as the house was now empty, and even as they returned, I was ignored with other discarded clothing only to have the same thing in the morning the titans living their lives without a second thought to the soiled panties on the floor.

                After they were gone, I heard a sound as all of a sudden, I was looking at a lady I recognized from the lab. She was staring at her phone looking around until her eyes locked on me. She saw my current state and a look of disgust crossed her face as she pulled a baggy and gloves out of her bag. I was gently picked up and pulled towards her face as she almost gagged as she stuffed me into a baggy and placed me into her bag. I could feel the rapid movements as she escaped the house and it was no time at all until, I was lifted out of the bag and staring through the bag at the giant face of Cassandra who looked the happiest I had ever seen her. "Look at you!" She was ecstatic as she exclaimed "Looks like you got up close and personal with that lady. I saw her I'm kind of sad that you got with her she may have been older but she seemed decent. Was hoping one of the prostitutes would take you or a crossdresser." She laughed as she said that last part. "I was going to try and put you on but your kind of gross so don't worry you won’t have to worry about my giant ass tearing your tiny body. I hope you remember something and if its useful maybe I'll be nice with your next test. If not well..." She trailed off as I was shoved into the box again and shortly after I was blinking and back in my own body.

                I quickly told her about the robbery I heard about and tried to dodge her questions about my experience as I didn't want to give her any satisfaction. She seemed excited about the information and annoyed that I wasn't telling her about the rest of the story. She left the room to go over the robbery with the chief and celebrate her win with her new technology. I originally tried struggling against the bonds but gave up as exhaustion overtook me and I fell asleep.